Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? (4453 Views)

Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. / Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by Adun27: 1:31am On Nov 20, 2022
Our relationship is 8yrs now, we dated for 6 years before she officially leaving with me
I am not legally married to her right now because of personal reasons. She had cheated on me in 2019( that's the only one I know ), I didn't take it too serious we are both in the University but different schools, that shit happens in school. The main issue is this.. " lately a male colleague has been calling her, I told her 3 weeks ago that I don't like it and whatever he wants to tell her can wait for the next working day, she flare up that night and left the sitting room , normally we go to bed together any time I get done working, she went to bed that night with that anger, I never raised a fight with her. She roses early the next day and bath, bath our only son too, she left for work very early, she had never gone to work that time before, she got to work and in some hours I receive some messages on Whatsapp , he's apologizing that he calling my wife, I never replied him ( She claimed that the guy noticed her face and came to ask thats why she told him, meanwhile I never even fought her, their office are next to each other as she claimed)
Now after my woman and the guy knows that, some days ago the guy called my woman just to ask why she didn't come to work, he asked how her husband is doing too and that was the conversation I could here because she put it on loud speaker. After that I checked my woman's phone when she didn't know, I found out that the Guy is still calling her , I also saw that my woman still calling him too though not everyday, I asked her why she had ridiculed me so much , after going to report me to the guy about this calling, you are calling him and he is still calling you, don't you and the guy knows that it's dangerous for your relationship? , She flared up again I have had sex with my woman only 7 times in 3 months, she keeps saying she doesn't want to get pregnant soon and I should go buy condom , we haven't been using condom since we started 8 years ago( she got pregnant recently and we had to abort it because our son is only 11 months)
She does how's chores perfectly and also support me financially only when I don't have, I'm the Man of my house."
What's happening here ?
Please only married people

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by otipoju(m): 1:43am On Nov 20, 2022
She is sleeping with him already and they want you to know. Eventually they will give you poison so that they can be one happy family with their son.

He is probably the same guy she was with when she was in school. They are continuing from where they stopped.

Go and do DNA on the boy or examine him closely from head to toe for physical features or mannerisms from you directly or from your side of the family. if there is none let the woman go to her lover and likely father of her son so you can have peace of mind and start afresh.

I dated my fiancee for five years before the thing ended. The guy my fiancee cheated with back in school is the same guy she married years after graduation even after she had slept with other guys as well.

The day I told her calmly that I already been divinely warned three seperate times and had known years before that I was never going to marry her and was just eating my share until the relationship expires, she wanted to run mad.

No let them play you street. If a woman cheats on you once and you continue with her she will only become more brazen because she will loose all respect for you and once a woman has no respect for you. She can't be attracted to you and she has zero desire to have sex with you.

Find a way to set her free. There is no future with a cheating wife but poison, bastards,and STD's . In the meantime If you want to regain your respect stop asking her for sex. Women weaponize sex as a tool of control if you beg them for it.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by Adun27: 1:49am On Nov 20, 2022
otipoju:
She is sleeping with him already and they want you to know. Eventually they will give you poison so that they can be one happy family with their son.

He is the same guy she was with when she was in school. They are continuing from where they stopped.

Go and do DNA on the boy and let the woman go to her lover so uou can have peace of mind.

The lady my girlfriend cheated with back in school is the same guy she married years after even after she had slept with other guys as well.

The day I told her that I already known years before that I was never going to marry her and just eating my share until the relationship expires, she wanted to run mad.

No let them play you street.

He is not the same guy
Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by Lee99: 1:52am On Nov 20, 2022
I for like talk but the brother above me has said it all. Stop ignoring the excess red flags, kid is probably not yours. It's well. Start with the Fear Woman tablets, 3 in the morning 3 in the afternoon and 3 at night.

7 Likes

Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by Adun27: 1:56am On Nov 20, 2022
Lee99:
I for like talk but the brother above me has said it all. Stop ignoring the excess red flags, kid is probably not yours. It's well. Start with the Fear Woman tablets, 3 in the morning 3 in the afternoon and 3 at night.
I go overdose bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by Munzy14(m): 2:31am On Nov 20, 2022
Adun27:
Our relationship is 8yrs now, we dated for 6 years before she officially leaving with me
I am not legally married to her right now because of personal reasons. She had cheated on me in 2019( that's the only one I know ), I didn't take it too serious we are both in the University but different schools, that shit happens in school. The main issue is this.. " lately a male colleague has been calling her, I told her 3 weeks ago that I don't like it and whatever he wants to tell her can wait for the next working day, she flare up that night and left the sitting room , normally we go to bed together any time I get done working, she went to bed that night with that anger, I never raised a fight with her. She roses early the next day and bath, bath our only son too, she left for work very early, she had never gone to work that time before, she got to work and in some hours I receive some messages on Whatsapp , he's apologizing that he calling my wife, I never replied him ( She claimed that the guy noticed her face and came to ask thats why she told him, meanwhile I never even fought her, their office are next to each other as she claimed)
Now after my woman and the guy knows that, some days ago the guy called my woman just to ask why she didn't come to work, he asked how her husband is doing too and that was the conversation I could here because she put it on loud speaker. After that I checked my woman's phone when she didn't know, I found out that the Guy is still calling her , I also saw that my woman still calling him too though not everyday, I asked her why she had ridiculed me so much , after going to report me to the guy about this calling, you are calling him and he is still calling you, don't you and the guy knows that it's dangerous for your relationship? , She flared up again I have had sex with my woman only 7 times in 3 months, she keeps saying she doesn't want to get pregnant soon and I should go buy condom , we haven't been using condom since we started 8 years ago( she got pregnant recently and we had to abort it because our son is only 11 months)
She does how's chores perfectly and also support me financially only when I don't have, I'm the Man of my house."
What's happening here ?
Are you still on this matter?

You need to go and verify if that child is from your loin.

Sex 7times in 3months damn! Smh.

I hope you really married your own wife or someone else?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by Nobody: 2:35am On Nov 20, 2022
otipoju:

He is the same guy she was with when she was in school. They are continuing from where they stopped.

Go and do DNA on the boy and let the woman go to her lover so uou can have peace of mind.

The lady my girlfriend cheated with back in school is the same guy she married years after even after she had slept with other guys as well.

The day I told her that I already known years before that I was never going to marry her and just eating my share until the relationship expires, she wanted to run mad.

No let them play you street.
take this advice

1 Like

Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by shortgun(m): 3:16am On Nov 20, 2022
I don't think she's sleeping with him yet, She doing that to get you all jealous and worked up.
Ignore her and find a random girl to call.
Always laugh out very loud whenever you are on call with this random girl.
Do this, seat back and watch the universe fight ur battles.

If you want to get the best out of a Nigerian woman, let other women compete with her for your attention.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by oz4real83(m): 3:25am On Nov 20, 2022
You are a thief, just listen to yourself!!!. You said she was your wife and has been living with you for 8 years, yet you are not legally married to her sad sad, how does that make her your wife? She is tired of waiting for you to marry her, maybe you are looking for an expensive wedding when all she wants is just to be legally married no matter how simple the ceremony will be. Do you know the emotional toll it took on her to abort a baby for you, against her wish, all because you claimed your baby was too young and you still refused to use condoms even after that? She is gradually losing her love for you and it's your fault. Chopping free food for over 8 years and still not matured enough to do the right thing. sad

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by Nobody: 3:33am On Nov 20, 2022
shortgun:
I don't think she's sleeping with him yet, She doing that to get you all jealous and worked up.
Ignore her and find a random girl to call.
Always laugh out very loud whenever you are on call with this random girl.
Do this, seat back and watch the universe fight ur battles.

If you want to get the best out of a Nigerian woman, let other women compete with her for your attention.
you never see finish
Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by Octopusssy(f): 3:34am On Nov 20, 2022
See this woman chopping somebody's daughter instead of doing the needful. Shior. I don't blame you, I blame her

1 Like

Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by koladata(m): 3:37am On Nov 20, 2022
usually when relationship or marriage is over 10years, 99 percent of women will cheat, its a sad truth.

We can only hope to God that our wives should be among the 1 percent. That's why the whites are way ahead of us , they divorce before the 10years and everybody moves on with their new se.x partner because in the real sense sleeping with the same person for 10 years might be boring for a woman. And as for the men , we've already left our fore father's culture to follow gambari for yansh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by shortgun(m): 3:40am On Nov 20, 2022
oz4real83:
You are a thief, just listen to yourself!!!. You said she was your wife and has been living with you for 8 years, yet you are not legally married to her sad sad, how does that make her your wife? She is tired of waiting for you to marry her, maybe you are looking for an expensive wedding when all she wants is just to be legally married no matter how simple the ceremony will be. Do you know emotional toll it took on her to abort a baby for you, against her wish, all because you claimed your baby was too young and you still refused to use condoms even after that? She is gradually losing her love for you and it's your fault. Chopping free food for over 8 years and still not matured enough to do the right thing. sad
Oga go and seat down somewhere abeg.
You think marriage is only when people gather and eat rice then dance to music?

Whenever two adults come to agreement to live together as man and wife they are husband and wife.

8 Likes

Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by shortgun(m): 3:41am On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:
See this woman chopping somebody's daughter instead of doing the needful. Shior. I don't blame you, I blame her
Are they not chopping each other?
Is he not someone's son too?
Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by Octopusssy(f): 3:43am On Nov 20, 2022
shortgun:

Are they not chopping each other?
Is he not someone's son too?
Who pays the bride price? The man or the woman?

Cohabitation and having kids outside wedlock has negative spiritual implications.
Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by oz4real83(m): 3:46am On Nov 20, 2022
shortgun:

Oga go and seat down somewhere abeg.
You think marriage is only when people gather and eat rice then dance to music?

Whenever two adults come to agreement to live together as man and wife they are husband and wife.
your statement shows that you are an illiterate. Marriage is a contract that is legally binding, two partners can decide to live together and have babies for years, that doesn't make them husband and wife, they are only partners before the law just like this OP and the partner in question. To separate, a married couple must also go before the law to separate them unlike partnership where you don't need such.

3 Likes

Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by ProtonX: 3:48am On Nov 20, 2022
Adun27:
What's happening here ?

Guy, make I word you. First, no dey carry this kain matter come Nairaland. E no too pure. Because majority wey dey this forum are toxic. You say you keep woman for house - relationship of 8 years, dated for 6 years before she moved in with you. Why you no do the right thing? I no judge you o, but I dey follow you talk bro to bro. I see the other thread wey you create. The truth of the matter be say she no be your wife YET. As you never wife am or do the right thing on top her head. She come born for you again, get bèlé again, una come abort am. Why una no go do family planning even if you no like condom? She fit no dey sleep with person for outside. 7 times in 3 months no too bad if you wan calculate her safe period because she no wan carry bèlé. And women libido dey come down o after dem don born. If she get another bèlé, una go comot am again abi? E no good o for her body and for her mental health. Go hospital go do family planning. Mbok. I don marry now, na my year be this. I court my wife for 3 years and I almost lost her because she think say I no love am and I dey waste her time. But I come reason am - her friends don marry, dem don born finish. Her juniors for school don marry, her small sisters too don marry. She no pressure me o...but na society pressure am. She go collect subtle insult and advice. And she dey use that one vex for me. She no dey happy. We dey fight tire that time. Dem go tell am say I no dey serious but I dey hustle that time. She too dey work. Omo I gas put her mind to rest and wifed her in 2010. Because she be correct woman. If I come this life again. Na she I go marry. We don almost reach 4 years of courtship. God bless us with two children. So bros, call your woman, talk to am. Make una go do the right thing. But I go also talk say make you dey careful too. I no know whether she dey comot with that her colleague. But follow am talk. Na action dey cause reaction. She fit dey vex or worry because dem go don tell am say you put am for house, give am bèlé, you no still go pay dowry. Nothing dey outside again o...I no go lie you. If you know for your mind say she good, you don dey with her for 8yrs. Haba! That one mean say she good. Nobody dey perfect o. Even you sef, if we talk your matter now, you too fit don chop for outside. Fix up o. You sef wicked o. You carry am put for house, you never marry am. Abeg go do small thing on top her head. Nigeria hard now. No carry your mata come here again abeg! Jah bless

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by GOFRONT(m): 3:50am On Nov 20, 2022
The earlier the Male gender realize they are not the only one knacking their wives, the better for them.....
Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by shortgun(m): 3:54am On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:

Who pays the bride price? The man or the woman?

Cohabitation and having kids outside wedlock has negative spiritual implications.
What is wedlock?
Who instituted it?
If spiritual affairs once a man lays lays with a woman they become one and are bonded.

I guess you are a Christian.....who connected the bride price of eve from Adam?

2 Likes

Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by Originalsly: 4:03am On Nov 20, 2022
Bro .... before anything else ... do DNA test. Are you sure it was your baby she aborted? Is the condom to prevent pregnancy? ... or to prevent you from making a discovery? Whatever time and money and emotions you invested in the relationship..... don't be tied by it ... find the truth and the truth shall set you free. Get the child tested.

1 Like

Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by shortgun(m): 4:04am On Nov 20, 2022
oz4real83:
your statement shows that you are an illiterate. Marriage is a contract that is legally binding, two partners can decide to live together and have babies for years, that doesn't make them husband and wife, they are only partners before the law just like this OP and the partner in question. To separate, a married couple must also go before the law to separate them unlike partnership where you don't need such.
Before the law two people can get "married" to fulfill the requirements of a law for interests like green card and monetary compensations without living for one day as husband and wife.....this is not marriage.

You are the illiterate one here if you base your arguments only on the law without objectivity
Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by oz4real83(m): 4:35am On Nov 20, 2022
shortgun:

Before the law two people can get "married" to fulfill the requirements of a law for interests like green card and monetary compensations without living for one day as husband and wife.....this is not marriage.

You are the illiterate one here if you base your arguments only on the law without objectivity

before the law, people didn't just come together to become husband and wife, they were joined together through traditional laws and customs and that involves both families, where a man fails to perform traditional marriage rites, there are some things the man will be deprived of by the woman's family. A woman in a partnership can cheat and nothing will happen traditionally, but when the rites have been done, a married woman will have spiritual consequences on her if she cheats, all the children will become very sickly and may start dying if nothing is done, by this time, family won't even ask if she had cheated because they are seeing the evidence of cheating before them. You don't know anything, stop trying to prove smart when it is obvious you are not.

2 Likes

Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by Ofadaman(m): 5:35am On Nov 20, 2022
First run go do DNA for your pikin,

Next thing is, give yourself peace of mind ,nothing you fit do , cause she must find way to see and meet the guy, and them don dey knack already. Stop fighting it, enjoy life and have peace while you still can before you kill yourself on top woman matter.

Even as I dey chat with u, one married woman for gym, corner me for rest room, and was insisting I have a quickie with her, her husband was just outside the gym waiting for her to freshen up.

Baba, forget, just fear woman and live long.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by zed7: 5:46am On Nov 20, 2022
She may not be cheating buy she is certainly not respecting you. I have female colleagues I talk with and I'm quite close to, however, I will never call them after work because they are married. However, I can send a text if it's official. I must respect their marriage.

As for the sex, you're putting your wife's life in danger by subjecting her to abortion. Use a condom my friend. When you guys are done having the number of kids you want, you can go for family planning and revert back to unprotected sex.

Have a conversation with your wife and let her know you feel disrespected. She should keep office issues to the office. At the end, trust is what keeps relationships, because there are people who have sex inside the office and their partners will never know. We just have to trust our partners till you can find glaring evidence. Suspicion kills relationships as much as the cheating itself.
Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by zexy2030(m): 6:01am On Nov 20, 2022
koladata:
usually when relationship or marriage is over 10years, 99 percent of women will cheat, its a sad truth.

We can only hope to God that our wives should be among the 1 percent. That's why the whites are way ahead of us , they divorce before the 10years and everybody moves on with their new se.x partner because in the real sense sleeping with the same person for 10 years might be boring for a woman. And as for the men , we've already left our fore father's culture to follow gambari for yansh.
U r dumb, u Lack intelligence
Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by AfroKnight: 6:02am On Nov 20, 2022
Some men will see red but call it purple because they are afraid of the truth.

You know the truth.
Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by ofor1: 6:06am On Nov 20, 2022
You are a very wicked man
Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by Fiscus105(m): 6:07am On Nov 20, 2022
Adun27:
I am not legally married to her right now because of personal reasons. She had cheated on me in 2019( that's the only one I know ), I didn't take it too serious we are both in the University but different schools, that shit happens in school. The main issue is this.. " lately a next working day, she flare up that night and left the sitting room , normally we go to g, she went to bed that night with that anger, I never raised a fight with her. She roses early the next day and bath, bath our only son too, she left for work very early, she had never gone to work that time before, she got to work and in some hours I receive some messages on Whatsapp , he's apologizing that he calling my wife, I never replied him ( She claimed that the guy noticed her face and came to ask thats why she told him, meanwhile I never even fought her, their office are next to each other as she claimed)
What's happening here ?
Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by Fiscus105(m): 6:19am On Nov 20, 2022
Adun27:
What's happening here ?

If she had informed her colleague in the office that you are not happy about communications between them and the guy still have confident to continuing calling her even at home, this shows the "chemistry" between them has gone deep and it takes grace of God to cut it

Meanwhile, the woman doesnt have a single respect for you, I'm just imagine the type of careless play they would be indulging at ur absent during working hours, and the way her other co-workers will be looking at you disgracefully as a weak husband.

For those who complained about not do wedding, it's not bcoz of that, infact, her actions of lately should be the reason for you to hold back for wedding, even if you have plan before.

My advise, .......come back to house before her one day during the midweek and close the door, when she comes back from office and knocks the door, tell her to go and meet her colleague, do this to show if she will show remorse o.

Her actions thereafter will confirm and tell you way forward.
Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by koladata(m): 6:20am On Nov 20, 2022
i check your profile , you are looking for wife on nairaland , you can't find one in real life because you have a big mouth
zexy2030:

U r dumb, u Lack intelligence
Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 20, 2022
Adun27:
What's happening here ?

You want married men and women to advice you yet you are single.

You are just living with your baby mama and commiting fornication

1 Like

Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by zexy2030(m): 6:33am On Nov 20, 2022
koladata:
i check your profile , you are looking for wife on nairaland , you can't find one in real life because you have a big mouth
Good morning.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Decency Is Not Old Fashioned Check This Pictures Out / Relationship Between Nigerian/non-nigerian / Happy Birthday Smellinganus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.