Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

IGBOS What Has TINUBU Dome To You Guys - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGBOS What Has TINUBU Dome To You Guys (722 Views)

Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? / Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? / Has Tinubu Learnt His Lessons? Check What His Newspaper Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGBOS What Has TINUBU Dome To You Guys by adebenson155: 11:17am On Jul 31, 2022
I always wonder tinubu and yorubas did to igbos to warrant such hate..

I just pray all this yoruba soro soke youths see through igbo hypocrisy ..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGBOS What Has TINUBU Dome To You Guys by SmellyNyash: 11:18am On Jul 31, 2022
We happily voted Obasanjo two times

Is Obasanjo not a yóruba man?

We warned u lots about Buhari and u voted him and abused us but today, how far ? Are we not vindicated. Which region are feeling the heat most?

That's the same thing we are warning u people about tilinbu but una dey use tribal and religion sentiment to campaign for him

If tilinbu mistakenly become president tomorrow, quote me anywhere , Nigeria is going to be hell . And the insecurity and the killings will quadruple. And when people get tired, Nigeria will scatter in piece

17 Likes

Re: IGBOS What Has TINUBU Dome To You Guys by Kurutinto(m): 11:19am On Jul 31, 2022
adebenson155:

I just pray all this yoruba soro some youths see through igbo hypocrisy ..

Afonja slimmy creatures. You start the heat, it is given back to you ten folds and you start crying. Why re u people like this??

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBOS What Has TINUBU Dome To You Guys by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 31, 2022
Wailing and fake news from Tinubu's supporters are just starting. Una eyes go clear soon. The tribal and religious card is sinking Tinubu more.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBOS What Has TINUBU Dome To You Guys by rusher14: 11:30am On Jul 31, 2022
sanusideunifier:
Wailing and fake news from Tinubu's supporters are just starting. Una eyes go clear soon. The tribal and religious card is sinking Tinubu more.

Registered today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGBOS What Has TINUBU Dome To You Guys by rusher14: 11:31am On Jul 31, 2022
Kurutinto:

Afonja slimmy creatures. You start the heat, it is given back to you ten folds and you start crying. Why re u people like this??

Registered in May.

Why are you hiding your original moniker?

Because we'll see Biafra or death abi?

1 Like

Re: IGBOS What Has TINUBU Dome To You Guys by immortalcrown(m): 11:34am On Jul 31, 2022
You are just fooling yourself. Igbo people do not hate Tinubu. What Igbo people hate is having Tinubu as a president when there is a better candidate.

As for those staging unnecessary and immature political fight on social media, it is stupid for you to blame only Igbo people. Every tribe has misguided people. Some Yoruba people insult Obi. can you deny it? As a matter of fact, Obi is against those who use his identity to insult people. He made this public. But your Tinubu has not done such to his own rude supporters. Can you deny this?

Meanwhile, did you ask this your question when Igbo ridiculed Orji Kalu, Amechi and Rochas?

Did you ask this question when Igbo people kicked against Buhari?

You are just biased and sentimental.

Besides, when it comes to tribal hatred especially in politics, Yoruba and Hausa are more guilty than Igbo. I can present facts if you deny this.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IGBOS What Has TINUBU Dome To You Guys by Vulturereloaded: 11:36am On Jul 31, 2022

1 Like

Re: IGBOS What Has TINUBU Dome To You Guys by basybasy: 11:52am On Jul 31, 2022
sanusideunifier:
Some of u will bite your fingers when Tinubu is declared winner. All the religions card you are playing cannot work. It is only bastard yorubas can vote Obi, because, an average Igbo person cannot vote Tinubu. Do u expect Yoruba to vote Obi? An average HausaFulani person knows that Igbos don't like them, but u want dem to vote Obi. U better wake up from slumber. Make Atiku or Tinubu win is better

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGBOS What Has TINUBU Dome To You Guys by limeta(f): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2022
Op you not truthful
Igbos don't hate they dislike
Only yoruba muslims and fulanis hates

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBOS What Has TINUBU Dome To You Guys by Dubaku543: 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
basybasy:

Some of u will bite your fingers when Tinubu is declared winner. All the religions card you are playing cannot work. It is only bastard yorubas can vote Obi, because, an average Igbo person cannot vote Tinubu. Do u expect Yoruba to vote Obi? An average HausaFulani person knows that Igbos don't like them, but u want dem to vote Obi. U better wake up from slumber. Make Atiku or Tinubu win is better
All I can see in your post is, this person hates this person, this person hates that person.!! Dumb fool! Zuzuwe!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBOS What Has TINUBU Dome To You Guys by Dozis: 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
When Tinubu was campaigning during in APC primaries, did he visit any South Eastern State? even though there are two APC governors in South East.

1 Like

Re: IGBOS What Has TINUBU Dome To You Guys by BATified2023: 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
SmellyNyash:

We warned u lots about Buhari and u voted him and abused us but today, how far ? Are we not vindicated. Which region are feeling the heat most?

That's the same thing we are warning u people about tilinbu but una dey use tribal and religion sentiment to campaign for him

If tilinbu mistakenly become president tomorrow, quote me anywhere , Nigeria is going to be hell . And the insecurity and the killings will quadruple. And when people get tired, Nigeria will scatter in piece
u voted for obj cos he wasn’t a Yoruba candidate,olu falae was Yoruba candidate so u voted obj to slight Yoruba

U keep shouting u warn everyone but u didn’t warn yourself against governors like orji uzor,Theodore orji ,ikpeazu n co

Tell me 5 things Peter obi did better than tinubu as president?

Please don’t avoid d question

2 Likes

Re: IGBOS What Has TINUBU Dome To You Guys by Omoslim26: 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
Your question should rather be Nigerians what has tinubu done to you guys undecided.
Re: IGBOS What Has TINUBU Dome To You Guys by AfriBreakinNews: 12:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
adebenson155:

he is an ethnic bigo2 who used igbo hatred as campaign for buhari in 2015
Now he has choose to use religious sentiment to stir for vote

1 Like

Re: IGBOS What Has TINUBU Dome To You Guys by aribisala0(m): 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
SmellyNyash:

You voted Obasanjo the first time when he was running against another Yoruba man> So that argument has no meaning . It is empty talk
The second time his main opponent was Buhari whom you equally hate. So voting for Obasanjo has no meaning
You had no better choice

1 Like

Re: IGBOS What Has TINUBU Dome To You Guys by aribisala0(m): 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
limeta:
Op you not truthful
Igbos don't hate they dislike
Only yoruba muslims and fulanis hates

They hate with passion

Check this out
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan
Re: IGBOS What Has TINUBU Dome To You Guys by Obidient4life2: 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
adebenson155:

Tinubu brought Buhari to us and promised to continue where Buhari stopped! That is what he has done to us!

1 Like

Re: IGBOS What Has TINUBU Dome To You Guys by SmellyNyash: 1:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
BATified2023:
u voted for obj cos he wasn’t a Yoruba candidate,olu falae was Yoruba candidate so u voted obj to slight Yoruba

U keep shouting u warn everyone but u didn’t warn yourself against governors like orji uzor,Theodore orji ,ikpeazu n co

Tilinbu is a certified criminal the records are littered everywhere

Google is your friend
Re: IGBOS What Has TINUBU Dome To You Guys by Justice42003: 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
very lame rebuttal from the agdado people. For instance look at Nigeria security architect as at today;
The Minister of Defence Bashir Magashi; Minister of Police Affairs Maigari Dingyadi; National Security Adviser Babagana Monguno; IGP Usman Alkali Baba; Chief of Army Staff Faruq Yahaya; Chief of Naval Staff Awwal Gambo; DG of SSS Yusuf Bichi; DG of NIA Ahmed Rufai; CG of Customs Hameed Ali; CG of Immigration Isah Idris Jere; CG of Prisons Halliru Nababa; CG of NSCDC Ahmed Abubakar Audi; Chairman of NDLEA Buba Marwa; CG of Federal Fire Service Abdulganiyu Jaji and; Corps Marshal of FRSC Dauda Biu..... Nigeria MUST be on her feet again no matter how much is budgeted for propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: IGBOS What Has TINUBU Dome To You Guys by mrvitalis(m): 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
adebenson155:

This pattern of posting with one account then reacting with another account to paint Igbos in certain way has failed since na

People fell for this trick with Buhari see where it got us

1 Like

Re: IGBOS What Has TINUBU Dome To You Guys by Vote4ObiDatti: 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
These BAT reprobates are funny people, they will create monikers, write rubbish and claim it was Obi supporters.

We know your re.tar.ded stunts but no one is deceived. Continue spreading unnecessary hate and bile because you all have discovered that Tinubu is unsellable so you now turn it to ethnic issues.

Brain dead fools!!!

1 Like

Re: IGBOS What Has TINUBU Dome To You Guys by Amunethseranu(f): 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
Omoslim26:
Your question should rather be Nigerians what has tinubu done to you guys undecided.
Good word
Re: IGBOS What Has TINUBU Dome To You Guys by tishbite41(m): 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
He did not send you to school
Re: IGBOS What Has TINUBU Dome To You Guys by tishbite41(m): 1:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
immortalcrown:
You are just fooling yourself. Igbo people do not hate Tinubu. What Igbo people hate is having Tinubu as a president when there is a better candidate.

As for those staging unnecessary and immature political fight on social media, it is stupid for you to blame only Igbo people. Every tribe has misguided people. Some Yoruba people insult Obi. can you deny it? As a matter of fact, Obi is against those who use his identity to insult people. He made this public. But your Tinubu has not done such to his own rude supporters. Can you deny this?

Meanwhile, did you ask this your question when Igbo ridiculed Orji Kalu, Amechi and Rochas?

Did you ask this question Igbo people kicked against Buhari?

You are just biased and sentimental.

Besides, when it comes to tribal hatred especially in politics, Yoruba and Hausa are more guilty than Igbo. I can present facts if you deny this.
God bless you
Re: IGBOS What Has TINUBU Dome To You Guys by Vulturereloaded: 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2022
BATified2023:

Is chike from umuahia not paying tax?
Re: IGBOS What Has TINUBU Dome To You Guys by lanocfoods: 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
adebenson155:

Is Obasanjo not a Yoruba man, yet Igbo's gave him massive support. Your question should be directed to sensible nigerians who has rejected your principal.
Re: IGBOS What Has TINUBU Dome To You Guys by omoharry(f): 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
Dear Yoruba ,why do you hate the Igbos so much?
I am not Igbos but why I don't like Tinubu becos he is a leader that does not care about his subject. He can throw his subject under the bus just to achieve his ambition.
Secondly,he encourages holliganism which has made Lagos a lawless city. This is the reason I do t like him

2 Likes

Re: IGBOS What Has TINUBU Dome To You Guys by tctrills: 9:11am On Sep 06, 2022
adebenson155:

Stop being a hypocrite. Igbo's don't hate Yorubas. There is much love between Igbo's and Yorubas. But Igbo's would never support APC and it's evil candidates. After 8 years of destroying Nigeria, it's time to vote wisely. Stop being a Tribalist. It's about saving Nigeria not tribe.

(1) (Reply)

Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP And Joined Labour Party. / Our Leaders Should Meet In These Cities Instead Of London! / Atiku was Right. I found this in the Dictionary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.