Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,789 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: (3751 Views)

Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse / MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Templee333(m): 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:

I know you're writing this with sincerity
But I don't think if you've passed through what I've experienced, I've been and known the org for long, I was born into it, it was part of me.
But as 2020 came, I started seeing things that were strange and foreign to the very tenets of true Christianity in the org............
Since this is a faceless forum I will do nothing but to be "honest as possible" concerning my experience and findings during my journey of discovery
Once again thanks for the comment, but you know what? There's a saying that says: "If you see something, say something"
So I want stop talking if any of this blokes bring up their JW stuff here
say all that u want 2 say here & they will start denying it & call u a liar. They believe that they knw everything!

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
zealander10:

You’d be glad to know that Jesus never spent his time and energy defending himself before opposers. He simply said wisdom is justified by its works and went on his way. Matthew 11:16-19

Unfortunately, we cannot do much about the propaganda spread about us now. Even the Jews spread propaganda about Jesus and Paul. Acts chapters 21-24 is filled with such accounts and surely, some were led astray. Jesus also acknowledged that even though the seed of truth might be planted in one’s heart, the wicked one i.e. Satan can steal it away from that person. Matthew 13:19

So let our aim be to focus on the ones the Bible describes as being “rightly disposed for everlasting life”, that is, our present Bible studies. Acts 13:48
Wow, so good to hear that from you.
Jesus never spent time fighting opposers.
But do you know that during JF.Rutherfords time as President, he spent majority of time throwing cheap shots at other organizations even when this did not have anything against the BibleStudents. Do you also know that about half of the page of the FINISHED MYSTERY (The publication that was distributed after Christ allegedly appointed RTF&Co as FDS) was filled with harsh comments against the clergy and governments.
Also his harsh comment against the Jews
*Well I just wanted to point out something, No strings attached

2 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
Templee333:

say all that u want 2 say here & they will start denying it & call u a liar. They believe that they knw everything!
This charlatan attitude is not good for anyone
It takes much humility to admit error

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Courz: 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:

Hope he won't come and threaten you this time around grin grin grin grin grin
Broke-Lyn Publishing company parading as TruWorship grin grin grin grin

Threaten who? He can't try that again. He knew he fukked up. Doing that helped in proving all my posts about Watchtower right. That's why he switched personality to overrighteous mode like the Bipolar person that he is. Too late. People already know JWs for whom they really are.

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
Templee333:

What God's will? Ur god's will are only accomplished in books & magazines,not real life. And,for ur information,Jw's that I Knw are guilty of the 3 things u mentioned above.
It's OK, thanks for your time.
Shalom! smiley
Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Templee333(m): 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It's OK, thanks for your time.
Shalom! smiley
wetin be shalom? Come here & defend the only organization that teaches the truth? Dont try! Dont dare try to run!

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
Templee333:

wetin be shalom? Come here & defend the only organization that teaches the truth? Dont try! Dont dare try to run!

Are you sure it's OK this way you're becoming overly anxious with this matter?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, thanks for your time.
Shalom! smiley
Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Janosky: 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
Templee333:
There's this Jw member who had a land issue with his non-witness relative.The land was their family heritage. The Jw dragged the issue to court & spent millions of naira. Now if the Jw really REALY believes that this Satan system is ending VERY SOON & his non witness relative will perish at Armagedon,while he(the JW) will inherit THE WHOLE LAND,shouldn't he leave the land to his relative & rather use the money he spent in the court to help other poor brothers in his congregation? What would "the most intelligent worshipper" do in such a situation?

I have 4 questions for you:
If Paul the apostle "REALLY believes" that he will enter God's kingdom,& the Roman Empire will perish,why did he go to the Roman Court to seek redress and enforce his rights?

What son did Paul commit by seeking redress in the Roman Court?

You believe you will go to heaven,why don't you wait to get to heaven and enjoy the goodies there than going to Court to recover earthly treasures you can't use in heaven?

Why not leave the matter in favor of your legal opponents & rather use the legal fees money to be spent on the case to help other poor brothers in your 3 deities church?

Like Paul like JWs, his fellow brothers.
Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
Janosky:

I have 4 questions for you:
If Paul the apostle "REALLY believes" that he will enter God's kingdom,& the Roman Empire will perish,why did he go to the Roman Court to seek redress and enforce his rights?

What son did Paul commit by seeking redress in the Roman Court?

You believe you will go to heaven,why don't you wait to get to heaven and enjoy the goodies there than going to Court to recover earthly treasures you can't use in heaven?

Why not leave the matter in favor of your legal opponents & rather use the legal fees money to be spent on the case to help other poor brothers in your 3 deities church?

A brother's comment:

zealander10:
Hello MaxInDHouse and Janosky, I couldn’t get past the first page because the air of toxicity is too much. I’d suggest that you two stop engaging in online debates with opposers because it’s counterproductive and I’m sure it doesn’t leave you spiritually edified. Moreso, it brings reproach upon Jehovah and his beautiful organization. 1Corinthians 4:9 says that we are a theatrical spectacle and as such, cannot be found slinging mud at people who want to play dirty. We’re too clean and elevated for that. Titus 1:15 says, “All things are clean to clean people, but to those who are defiled and faithless, NOTHING is clean, for both their minds and their consciences are defiled..”
So why should we be bothered about how the truth is perceived by some ?

2 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Janosky: 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
zealander10:
Hello MaxInDHouse and Janosky, I couldn’t get past the first page because the air of toxicity is too much. I’d suggest that you two stop engaging in online debates with opposers because it’s counterproductive and I’m sure it doesn’t leave you spiritually edified. Moreso, it brings reproach upon Jehovah and his beautiful organization. 1Corinthians 4:9 says that we are a theatrical spectacle and as such, cannot be found slinging mud at people who want to play dirty. We’re too clean and elevated for that. Titus 1:15 says, “All things are clean to clean people, but to those who are defiled and faithless, NOTHING is clean, for both their minds and their consciences are defiled..”
So why should we be bothered about how the truth is perceived by some ?

This forum has made me realize that it's by Jehovah's guidance and protection we can fulfill Jesus Christ command to preach the gospel news.
Just imagine the reception you would receive from these folks when they see us at their doorstep.

Isaiah 54:17, Jehovah's Power pass opposers.

Jah bless you my Brother.

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Janosky: 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

A brother's comment:

Thanks.
It's too obvious that the toxicity came from those who would rather not have JWs speak up for the truth whether online or offline.

However you view it, someone not familiar with JWs must have learned something about the points we share.

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
Janosky:

Thanks.
It's too obvious that the toxicity came from those who would rather not have JWs speak up for the truth whether online or offline.
However you view it, someone not familiar with JWs must have learned something about the points we share.

Obviously the OP just wants to criticize JWs so he's not neutral! wink

2 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Janosky: 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
Templee333:
REASON 10
Contradictions & Confusions. The Jws are a bunch of confused fellows. They'd tell u to do one thing today,& the next day expect u to do the opposite. For instance, they discourage material riches & encourage a simple life yet they despice & look down on you when u r not rich. They discourage higher education yet they esteem degree holders & make them favourite speakers. Why do they apply for civil service but refuse to vote? The world is ruled by Satan & God's Kingdom is at hand yet they accumulate wealth,purchase properties. Oh know! They spent a huge ammount of money on building their new headquaters (a 4yrs building project). But if they believe in the sudden end of Satan's World,why all these buildings? Confusion everywhere.

The same people Jesus Christ taught to seek God's kingdom first & preaching "Repent the kingdom of God is at hand.
Yet ,they did business to earn profits and take care of spiritual & physical needs of fellow believers .

Did Paul vote for any Roman political leader or participate in Roman politics?
Why did Paul use the Roman Court ( run by pagans) to enforce his rights?

There is no confusion among Jehovah's people.
Na you manufacture confusion in your head.

I can be very blunt, Bros no vex. grin
Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Janosky: 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
Templee333:
REASON #11
CHEATING. The Jw organisation isn't fair at all. But PIMI might not understand it. Ho do u make people spend 70 hours every month roaming the streets to advertise ur organisation without paying them? That's what the 8 Whitemen is doing with Jw regular pioneers. More pity for those who double as pioneer & elder,the work load is too much (non jw may not undstn this). These men will still have to take care of their family's finanial needs. Where do u get the time to do all these? They don't care. The victims may feel they are volunteering 4 Jehvh,but they are being cheated! Some young ones give up secular education & choose pioneering yet they aren't paid. The'd rather use their money to feed dogs in bethel than support the poor pioneers. The pioneers are brainwashed to believe they are being favoured by Jhvh. But the 8 men abuse & cheat them. If u wake up, u will leave them
How much did Jesus Christ pay all the disciples who preached from house to house and Paul who embarked on missionary work?

Remember, Christ followers had marital obligations to fulfill like JWs today.

"Abuse and cheating" you form inside your head.
Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Templee333(m): 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
Janosky:

This forum has made me realize that it's by Jehovah's guidance and protection we can fulfill Jesus Christ command to preach the gospel news.
Just imagine the reception you would receive from these folks when they see us at their doorstep.

Isaiah 54:17, Jehovah's Power pass opposers.

Jah bless you my Brother.
my security dogs are waiting 4 u. Just come near my compound & u will make a good breakfast 4 them
Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Janosky: 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
Templee333:
REASON #12
Broken families/homes/marriages. This is something dat is so annoying abt them. They go around claiming competency in fixing people family problem. How daring! Their individual home is hell. Abuses,violence,conflict are all part of Jw family issues. Yet this hypocrites will come to ur house with a brochure entitled "how to make ur family happy". How can u make another family happy while urs is on fire? Most Jw elders abuse their wife & children. Jw women pretend to be gentle in the kingdom hall but real tigers at home. Children growing in such home often notice this hypocrisy & rebel against the organisation when they grow up. You can call me a liar but i've made my point 4 whoever it concerns

Fallacy of generalization everywhere.
1 Corinthians 5:1-9, the man whose son slept with his wife,is his family at peace and tranquil?
No.

Is the home of every believer in turmoil as you deceitfully claim?

Your parents were not perfect, are you perfect?

You don't wish to worship Jehovah the true God.

Pls stop looking for excuses, Ecclesiastics 11:9. 12:1.
Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Janosky: 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
Wilgrea7:
So... Mr Janosky and MaxInDHouse

There's a rumor i heard about JWs... and I didn't want to jump to any conclusions, so i decided to use this opportunity to ask you guys directly.

This is about higher education. Someone said the pursuit of higher education, like a university or college degree, is something that's not encouraged within JW spheres. Please how true or false is that claim?

JWs ARE NOT against "higher education."
But we EMPHASIZE the acquisition of VIABLE SKILLS / VIABLE Vocational Education for gainful employment & empowerment MORE than paper qualifications.
It is a personal decision of every JW whether to pursue higher education or not.

The long & shot, whatever skills or abilities you have,use them to serve & honor Jehovah the true God & make positive impact where you are.
Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Templee333(m): 11:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
Janosky:

Fallacy of generalization everywhere.
1 Corinthians 5:1-9, the man whose son slept with his wife,is his family at peace and tranquil?
No.

Is the home of every believer in turmoil as you deceitfully claim?

Your parents were not perfect, are perfect?

You don't wish to worship Jehovah the true God.

Pls stop looking for excuses, Ecclesiastics 11:9. 12:1.
charity begins at home
Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Janosky: 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
Templee333:

my security dogs are waiting 4 u. Just come near my compound & u will make a good breakfast 4 them.

Templee333 post,@1:16PM, 2nd August,2022.
Abuses,violence,conflict are all part of Jw family issues. Yet this hypocrites will come to ur house..."

Templee333 deluded mind of a hypocrite, violence,Abuses are part & parcel of his daily fantasies.

Una dey see true colors of Templee333 wey form holy holy on Nairaland?

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Janosky: 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
Templee333:

charity begins at home
Yeah!
Templee333 you holy pass Jehovah's servants.

You won't even listen to apostle Paul preaching because he quarrel with Barnabas, quarrel with Peter and went to the Court of Rome to seek redress against his fellow Jews.

Again, you won't listen to the preaching of the disciples because they betrayed Jesus Christ @
Matthew 26:31-35,69-75.

Also, you won't listen to the preaching of apostle Peter because he practice racism, Galatians 2:11-14, even though Peter said "God is not partial".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Templee333(m): 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
Janosky:

Yeah!
Templee333 you holy pass Jehovah's servants.

You won't even listen to apostle Paul preaching because he quarrel with Barnabas, quarrel with Peter and went to the Court of Rome to seek redress against his fellow Jews.

Again, you won't listen to the preaching of the disciples because they betrayed Jesus Christ @
Matthew 26:31-35,69-75.

Also, you won't listen to the preaching of apostle Peter because he practice racism, Galatians 2:11-14, even though Peter said "God is not partial".

is it compulsory to listen to hypocrites? Everyone has a bible & can read it,what else do u want to go & teach if not that u want to add ur own? Btw,have u read 1 Tim.5:8 b4?

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Templee333(m): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2022
Janosky:

Templee333 deluded mind of a hypocrite, violence,Abuses are part & parcel of his daily fantasies.

grin
bros my security dogs are waiting,just don't tamper around my compound,my dogs aren't christians & won't engage in any conversation. They are after ur flesh! Stay away!
Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Janosky: 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
Templee333:

bros my security dogs are waiting,just don't tamper around my compound,my dogs aren't christians & won't engage in any conversation. They are after ur flesh! Stay away!
Your dogs can't do nah nah.
Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Janosky: 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
Templee333:

is it compulsory to listen to hypocrites? Everyone has a bible & can read it,what else do u want to go & teach if not that u want to add ur own? Btw,have u read 1 Tim.5:8 b4?
cheesy cheesy
"But if someone does not provide for his own, especially his own family, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever."
1 Timothy 5:8.

Templee333 wey no add to the Bible,wetin concern 1 Timothy 5:8 with the GIBBERISH you posted up there?

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Templee333(m): 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
Janosky:

grin
BTW,what what do u mean by holy holy? When did i say that i am holy?

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Templee333(m): 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
Janosky:

cheesy cheesy
"But if someone does not provide for his own, especially his own family, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever."

Templee333 wey no add to the Bible,wetin concern 1 Timothy 5:8 with the GIBBERISH you posted up there?

see wetin ovasabi do u! See am now! Well, go & ask ur bible student let him teach u the connection btween d verse & my statement b4.

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Janosky: 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
Templee333:

see wetin ovasabi do u! See am now! Well, go & ask ur bible student let him teach u the connection btween d verse & my statement b4.

REASON #12
Broken families/homes/marriages. This is something dat is so annoying abt them. They go around claiming competency in fixing people family problem. How daring! Their individual home is hell. Abuses,violence,conflict are all part of Jw family issues"

Shebi you,Templee3333 wants evidence of your true colors in 3 screenshots ?

Wetin concern Templee333 REASON #12 &
1 Timothy 5:8?
Is "Abuses,violence,conflict are all part of Jw family issues" that the man provides for his an family or fails to provide, that he is " worse than an "unbeliever"?

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Templee333(m): 10:37pm On Aug 04, 2022
Janosky:

Is "Abuses,violence,conflict are all part of Jw family issues" that the man provides for his an family or fails to provide, that he is " worse than an "unbeliever"?

u still cant get it!!! Go ask ur bible student.

2 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
Janosky:

I wanted to call you in the afternoon but i was busy on zoom with my partners, please leave this guys?
Isn't it obvious from the verses they're all quoting like johnw47 that they know nothing in the Bible?
Our little ones studying my book of Bible stories will TEACH them! undecided

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by johnw47: 11:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I wanted to call you in the afternoon but i was busy on zoom with my partners, please leave this guys?
Isn't it obvious from the verses they're all quoting like johnw47 that they know nothing in the Bible?
Our little ones studying my book of Bible stories will TEACH them! undecided

tormented mad max

even if that were true, it would be far better than being a lost blasphemer, a liar, paranoid, and a confused and blinded lost false jw like you are etc.etc.etc. wouldn't it

but you love habitually lying before God, knowing that he hates it

Pro 6:16  These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: 
Pro 6:17  A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 
Pro 6:18  An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief
Pro 6:19  A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

2 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Templee333(m): 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
Janosky:

cheesy cheesy

janosky my brother how r u? I've not been hearing frm u dear. Missing u so much

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Templee333(m): 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
It's OK, thanks for your time. Shalom! smiley
my brother how far na? e-don tey o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Order Out Of Chaos-the Paradox Of The Big Bang / In The Name Of Jesus Or In The Name Of Yeshua? Which Is Powerful? / Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.