Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: (3752 Views)

Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse / MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Templee333(m): 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
Janosky:

For your deluded mind shey
I NEVER hear these LIES anywhere else. grin grin

Oga, Na GIBBERISH you type.
its a lie,its gibberish. Though someone else might see the truth in it,so ur opinion isn't necesary

2 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Janosky: 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
Templee333:

scriptures wrongly applied by brother janosky. Looking foward to ur next performance
Acts 3:13 & Acts 5:30,is Jesus Christ a chosen servant of Jehovah the God of Abraham?
Yes.
Isaiah 43:10,21 (ASV), how does Jehovah address His chosen servants?
Jehovah says "Jehovah's witnesses."
John 9:4. Is Jesus Christ serving Jehovah with the disciples?
Yes .

Oga, how market?
grin
Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Templee333(m): 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
Janosky:

3 deities worshipper dey form James Bond.
I challenge you to use my posts or Brother Max posts to Present just one proof.

grin
brother janosky where is ur scriptural prove 4 hours of field service every month?

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Courz: 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
Templee333:
Mr Courz, Uhm... Can u say something about the appointment of ELDERS & MS in the jw cong. Is the system fair on that? Or any favouritism? Just hint us pls, let us know.

Favoritism of course Yes. I heard Circuit Overseers are the ones appointing Elders. If I'm wrong please correct me. If you are an Elder's Son, they will keep pushing you to reach out. If they like your father, the process will be easier for you. If you are not, normally they expect your field service hours to be up to 10. Some funny Politics happen that prevent some eager JW males from being considered for those positions. Politics is in every congregation. This depends on the kind of Elder body in that congregation.

But have it in mind that the Cult presently is suffering from inadequate number of Elders/Ministerial Servants. JW males are not reaching out at all. They are running away. And I know why. Watchtower are Idiots. Because they are desperate for Elders, they have now approved JW males as young as 20 years to be considered as Elders. grin grin

Now, the process is not a fair one at all! It has never been fair. Why? Because they are in desperate need of Elders so anyone who reaches out or has been approached will be selected. Why are certain personalities Elders? Elders living double lives, impregnating girls up and down, smoking and use of hard drugs, drunkenness, Domestic violence which is now very common, Adultery, Maltreatment of subordinates, Fraud, Theft, etc. These are the kind of people that are Elders whom Watchtower have given permission to judge other JWs. Haba! I know so many Elders living like this. Can you see the Fraudulent system Watchtower operates? And some married sisters whose husbands are Elders will not report their husbands just because they don't want them to be stepped down. You know the average JW is not important outside but gets to be important in JW land by being an Elder. So, Elder positions have become Political and they carry the whole thing on their heads. So, when an Elder is stepped down, it is as if his world has come to an end! grin I know certain Elders are stepped down but there are so many others hiding their double lives and covering up for themselves.

I know a Presiding Overseer's Son who impregnated a non JW girl. They made the Son to marry the girl hush hush, got her baptised sharp sharp and then just reproved him only. The whole thing happened so fast! Before you know, we started hearing her bear their last name and commenting at meetings. But after a while, we didn't see her again. She ran away. That's what happens when you are filthy rich and everybody worships you in a congregation.

2 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by advanceDNA: 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2022
Janosky:

Matthew 12:15-20. Acts 3:13, Isaiah 43:10 (ASV).
Jesus Christ is God's chosen servant number.
John 7:16 & John 15:15, our heavenly Father taught Jesus to be the way.

Oga pls go and confirm.

Lol....jesus is the way....
JW is not the way...

2 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Janosky: 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
Templee333:

its a lie,its gibberish. Though someone else might see the truth in it,so ur opinion isn't necesary

To lambast your ex,is the norm.
(Na the same separated -from -Ex -Boat,U dey, Dem dey)
I can understand
Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
Janosky:

Until you understand that John 10:16 is about Jehovah's chosen servants (John 9:4. 20:17,Acts3:13 & Isaiah 43:10,21) ,NOT about 3 deities worshippers of Christendom. grin

Naaaaaaaaaa he thought it's about Muslims who don't even believe in Jesus as God's Son {John 3:17-18} but he felt there's nothing to learn from JWs even though he has many FANTASTIC JWs as friends, he can only come on line to argue blindly. I know his type, he will not say anything about faith before our brothers so as not to loose good friends because if he did trust my brothers nah do we need unbelievers as friends?
Na them dey find JWs yet trying to tell us not to continue with our faith! wink

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by advanceDNA: 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
Janosky:

Until you understand that John 10:16 is about Jehovah's chosen servants (John 9:4. 20:17,Acts3:13 & Isaiah 43:10,21) ,NOT about 3 deities worshippers of Christendom. grin

Your leaders pick bible verses.....and told you only your oraganization in the whole world fulfils that criteria....and you dont think there is something wrong with them in the head including you that believe that you are the only one that have love in your midst all over the world.....u need to have your head checked..

2 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Janosky: 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
advanceDNA:

Lol....jesus is the way....
JW is not the way...

Jesus is the way to SERVE his God & Father, John 20:17.
John 20:17,Acts3:13 & Isaiah 43:10, "Jesus is the way" for His Father's servants- Jehovah's witnesses.
John 6:44,Na him Father Jehovah God go DRAW YOU TO FOLLOW WAY Jesus Christ follow- SERVE JEHOVAH GOD.

From today please understand this:
Isaiah 43:10,21= John 6:44=Acts 3:13=Matthew 7:

The WILL of his Father is to DRAW humans to Follow Jesus to Worship Jehovah his Father as his Father's chosen Servant- Jehovah's witnesses.
John 15:15 & John 7:16- Na so Jesus learn am.

Shalom.
Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by advanceDNA: 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
Janosky:

John 20:17,Acts3:13 & Isaiah 43:10, "Jesus is the way" for His Father's servants- Jehovah's witnesses.
John 6:44,Na him Father Jehovah God go DRAW YOU TO FOLLOW WAY Jesus Christ follow- SERVE JEHOVAH GOD.

Shalom.

And u are the only one that God draw to follow the way naaa..abi...??

2 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Janosky: 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
advanceDNA:

Oga, na wetin dey your Bible oooo !

The WILL of his Father is to DRAW humans to Follow Jesus to Worship Jehovah his Father as his Father's chosen Servant- Jehovah's witnesses.

John 15:15 & John 7:16- Na so the Father teach Jesus wey learn am.

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
advanceDNA:

Obedient individuals from all races that comes to submit themselves to Jesus' anointed brothers are the only people globally! smiley

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by advanceDNA: 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
Janosky:

Oga, na wetin dey your Bible oooo !

John 15:15 & John 7:16- Na so the Father teach Jesus wey learn am.

All you are doing is substituting your organisation's name into bible verses to prove your claims....are u not seeing your delusion??

2 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
advanceDNA:

Your leaders pick bible verses.....and told you only your oraganization in the whole world fulfils that criteria....and you dont think there is something wrong with them in the head including you that believe that you are the only one that have love in your midst all over the world.....u need to have your head checked..

That's exactly what all the FANTASTIC people believe Sir! wink

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Templee333(m): 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
REASON #9
Janosky type. Yes, janosky is the type that chase genuine ones away from their jw org. He's displayed his character allover nairaland & u knw how rude,disrespectful and cruel he is. He is full of insult.His type goes around critisizing & penalising every member of his jw society. Infact, he is a nuisance to the people around him. So... Humble people will walk away from him & his jw society

2 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by advanceDNA: 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Obedient individuals from all races that comes to submit themselves to Jesus' anointed brothers are the only people globally! smiley

Lol....

I actually feel sorry for you and your friend jumping into my mentions....i keep fixing your organizations name into bible verses to validate tour claims....

Like seriously....

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
advanceDNA:

Lol....
I actually feel sorry for you and your friend jumping into my mentions....i keep fixing your organizations name into bible verses to validate tour claims....
Like seriously....

That's what faithful people do! smiley

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by advanceDNA: 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's what faithful people do! smiley

Fixing your name into bible verses is what validates your claim...?? .so what's stopping another group from claiming what you are claiming??
All u have is mere claims

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Janosky: 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
advanceDNA:

Oga, Jehovah says Isaiah 43:10,21..na Jehovah talk am.
Every pikin dey answer "Papa name" .
Isaiah 43:1, Jehovah the God of Jacob speaks.
(compare to Acts 3:13, the same God of Jacob is The God of Jesus Christ, you grab?).
Isaiah 43:10,21. My servant chosen,my people.
2 Chronicles 7:14 & Acts 15:14 "my people called by my name".(compare the name at Isaiah 43:10 (ASV)
My servant chosen... the people I formed.."

John 5:43, " I have come in my Father's name"

Oga, Are you wiser than Jehovah or Jesus His servant?

As your Bible talk na so you see am there,na so e be oooo!

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2022
advanceDNA:

Fixing your name into bible verses is what validates your claim...?? .so what's stopping another group from claiming what you are claiming??
All u have is mere claims

Who stops you from doing the same nah? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Janosky: 10:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The guy no know say Tetragrammaton (of God's name) plentiful for Bible.

For him eyes e be like person we enter Europe from 9ja for the first time and come experience "Culture shock".
Omo no be small things grin

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Maynnmann: 10:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
Because he is not delusional

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
Janosky:

(compare to Acts 3:13, the same God of Jacob is The God of Jesus Christ, you grab?).
2 Chronicles 7:14 & Acts 15:14 "my people called by my name".(compare the name at Isaiah 43:10 (ASV)

There problem is hearing that there is a group that can boldly claim they own pure worship.

That's exactly why Jews in the first century hate Jesus' disciples with passion as they were quoting the scriptures in support of everything they were doing back then! wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Maynnmann: 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
Only yhwh undergo Tetragrammaton in the jewish bible.

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by advanceDNA: 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

...the difference is you are the only claiming no one else follows jesus but you ...
You are the only claiming you have love and no obese does....

2 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
Janosky:

The guy no know say Tetragrammaton (of God's name) plentiful for Bible.
For him eyes e be like person we enter Europe from 9ja for the first time and come experience "Culture shock".
Omo no be small things grin

They are pained to the marrow! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
advanceDNA:

..the difference is you are the only claiming no one else follows jesus but you ...
You are the only claiming you have love and no obese does....
And so? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by advanceDNA: 10:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
Janosky:

The bible ddnt say you are the only one following jesus....you are the one making false claims

2 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by advanceDNA: 10:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

And so? cheesy

Delusion

2 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Maynnmann: 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
advanceDNA:

Delusion

That’s because they are not thinking for themselves

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by advanceDNA: 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
Maynnmann:

That’s because they are not thinking for themselves

I'm aware.....its a heard problem....

Their leaders are just bunch of egotistical control freaks....

they are inches away from being schizophrenic

2 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
advanceDNA:

Delusion

Delusion is our heritage Sir! 1Corinthians 2:14 wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hypocritical Christians: Stop Whinning ! / Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! / Catholicism: The Naivety And Gullibility Of Catholic Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.