Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: (3787 Views)

Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse / MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

There are certain things that we can tell you is IMPOSSIBLE!

Jehovah's Witnesses discourages members from participation in politics so telling people that such a group get involved in politics is a matter you can simply figure out with common sense nah! cheesy

How can you convince Catholics or Adeboye or Oyedepo or Kumuyi church members to vote a JW voting in politics whereas JWs members aren't supporting?

Ọmọ you don't know what it means when Jesus said: JWs "are the light of the world" {Matthew 5:14} do you? All these religionists hate JWs because they're all into politics (a dirty game) so seeing JWs standing afar is like this group is JUDGING them! wink
Are you sure your brain is still functioning or you replaced it with a microwave.
I'm not a religionist, religion na major scam, it's the reason why you can't think properly.
I know what I was talking about, I know the people in question personally they are in big places securing jobs for their goons.
When I ask you whether you know the city of UYO, you kept mute and started beating about the bush.
Like are you the one to tell me what happens in my hood? Like WTF, I don't come to nairaland to yarn dust.

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:

So you know the private lives of all the rank and files? Is that what you mean
If so then that's a big demonic lie, even you we don't know wether you fit belong to ogoni grin grin grin
No do mek k laugh abeg, intelligence ukord grin grin

The highlighted is what you should have said!

When Jesus was teaching his disciples, he told them to take it cool with the pursuit of riches {Matthew 6:19-24} he also taught them to be forgiven and pray for their enemies in fact those persecuting or cursing them! Matthew 5:43-48

That's THEORY for you!
But what about INDIVIDUAL PRIVATE lives?

Judas Iscariot sold Jesus out for the love of money while Peter kept swords always with him just like other Jewish zealots which he later used to cut off the ear of an ENEMY.

Both are members of the closest confidants of Jesus, but one thing you should notice is that each of them (Judas Iscariot and Peter) are on their own because that's not what their teacher taught them. So by the time Judas went to the Pharisees to betray Jesus he went ALONE and when Peter strike with the sword in his hand none of his fellow disciples supported him!

WHY?

Because that's not what Jesus the teacher of the organization taught them! smiley

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
Niote author=Courz post=115280440]

Oh yes. The UN Watchtower called the Wild Beast that is operating on behalf of Satan then turns around and joined them. So, we can say Watchtower is part of the Wild Beast. One thing JWs don't know is the UN is not only a diplomatic organisation but a Political Organisation. So anyone who is a member of the UN is participating in Politics and not Neutral. What is interesting in the screenshots below is that The UN requires its members to propagate and promote the ideals and values of the UN to the public in order to remain NGO members. So, Watchtower is helping the Wild Beast to promote their agendas. And they keep saying they are Neutral in political affairs? No. They are not! Wonderful! Watchtower hires Lobbyists to influence Political decisions. That's not neutrality. Watchtower is still a member of the UN to this very day secretly.

Watchtower is also a member of another Political organisation called OSCE which is also attached to the UN.

Watchtower also funded the Election of a US Senator and when caught, they tried to remove evidence. [/quote]
Nice one
Na God go kukuma punish them

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:

You're deluded
I can't continue to reply your nonsense
You're just gullible and myopic like your leaders want you to be
Well f'k religion, I'm out

You're 100% correct with the highlighted {1Corinthians 2:14} so thanks Ma! 1Peter 3:15 smiley

2 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:

Are you sure your brain is still functioning or you replaced it with a microwave.
I'm not a religionist, religion na major scam, it's the reason why you can't think properly.
I know what I was talking about, I know the people in question personally they are in big places securing jobs for their goons.
When I ask you whether you know the city of UYO, you kept mute and started beating about the bush.
Like are you the one to tell me what happens in my hood? Like WTF, I don't come to nairaland to yarn dust.

Madam that's another level of connection NOT POLITICS!

Members of different religions are into high ranking cults in the society JWs aren't angels so it's possible for a JW to be a member of the secret society. But one thing is sure the heart of such a person will be divided has the love he/she supposed to render for fellow believers will be given to new initiates in their secret group not Jehovah's Witnesses!

So such a person is playing the game of bats where he/she tries to be on both sides at the same time, that's why JWs don't get overly anxious when they see someone fast becoming rich because he/she might have received the mark somehow! Revelations 13:18

But as for the organization there's no support given to such activities just as many are into spiritism while the organization doesn't support it! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:

Na God go kukuma punish them
For practicing their own form of worship just like others do shey? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
The funniest part is going to bring documents from God knows where and expecting normal humans to believe through what is written in the document is enough to convince anyone that sharks can get married to lions.
Abeg where they won do the wedding?
They no go live together as couple?
Which kind pikin they wan born?

JWs an organization totally against with members throughout the world taught never to participate in politics now participating in politics and others whose church members are dying on daily basis due to politics will sit with them without demanding for those they want to sacrifice for the God of politics!

Na wah for some people o! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Courz: 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
I also came across another testimony from an Ex Bethelite who revealed that a Family of Coven members at Bethel Headquarters, Walkill were trying to recruit him into their fold. The young Man he met in a Kingdom Hall was Spirit channelling while the meeting was going on. When they got talking, the young man mentioned a Bible verse where Jacob was dreaming about a stair case to heaven. He falsely interpreted this verse to the Bethelite stating that Jacob was into Spirit Channeling. The Young Man admitted that source of JW doctrines is from the Occult. He said the Occult is not evil but that it is hidden for people who are ready for such knowledge. He said the Bethel Headquarters is a Channel to the Spirit Realm and Bethelites are the Spirit mediums. He said this is the same method Charles Taze Russell used to create doctrines. He said what is discussed in Kingdom Halls are Milk, but the occult knowledge is Meat. He told the Bethelite that if he is interested and ready to get this Meat he should be ready when he calls for him so that he will be introduced to the rest of the Coven. The young Man said a lot more. You can hear directly from the Ex Bethelite from the video below. So, from all these testimonies above, it is clear that the numerous false prophecies and ever changing doctrines of the JWs are in fact products of the Occult. So, if you have been wondering why these many false prophecies and twisted teachings of the JWs, now you know why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFMQnZbyRko
Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Courz: 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
Spirit Channelling is a process where a person performs rituals or makes incantations to invoke a demon for the purpose of getting messages from the Spirit world. Sometimes the demon invoked moves the Channeler's hands to write messages. This is called Automatic Writing. Freemason JWs are used as Spirit Channelers. Like I mentioned earlier, they revealed that they are initiated from 3 years old and trained to do Rituals and Spirit Channelling. This is why Watchtower says We are the Channel of Communication through which Jehovah gives Bible truths.

The Channel of Communication is the Anointed Ones aka Freemason JWs. Watchtower also admitted that they receive messages from Angels. Rutherford admitted that even though Charles Taze Russell is dead he is speaking again. The question is How? They also said Dead Anointed ones (Necromancy) relay to them special Bible Truths as shown below.

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
What exjws don't know!

No matter the stories cooked up against God's organization the fine WORKS of FAITH will always draw honest hearted and sincere individuals close to the truth. Matthew 5:11-12

So if you're no longer a JW and you can't present a BETTER PERFORMING GROUP THAN JWs all your stories won't stop right thinking individuals from finding out the truth by themselves!

I was so fortunate that i first met the exjws and critics of the group before coming Into the organization, so i've heard from both sides and due to being a former agent of the intelligence i was able to read more meanings to speeches where some are speaking with sincerity while many speaks to spite! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Courz: 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
Watchtower also described how they receive messages of a Supernatural source in the below Screenshot. This is how they get their doctrines. Supernatural communication.

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Courz: 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
JW founder Charles Taze Russell believed he was better than Jesus. He believed that Jesus and his apostles made errors in their understanding of the Old Testament. He said belief in Jesus and his apostles is No Belief at all. He claimed Higher Critics of now have come to correct these errors and that they should be followed instead of Jesus. This is why Jesus is not an important personality in the JW Cult.

Charles Taze Russell also believed the Truth from Satan is just as true as Truth from God and that we should accept Truth wherever you find it no matter what it contradicts. Read the underlined sentences below.

This confirms what that young man discussing with the Ex Bethelite said about Charles. Charles Taze Russell accepted Truth from God and Satan.

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Courz: 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ex Freemason JWs revealed that the Governing body members wear their Masonic rings on their right hands specifically on the third finger or Pinky finger.

A 33rd degree Freemason in this video below also revealed that certain ranks of Masons wear their rings on their right hands specifically on those same fingers above. If you watch the JW Broadcasts and Convention videos, you will notice them and their Helpers wearing those rings on those same fingers mentioned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pBLdK_iw_o

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Courz: 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
My research also revealed that JW founder was indeed a Freemason even though some freemasons online were trying to conceal that fact as it is expected of Freemasons. Oops. Too late. grin Below is a book confirming Charles Taze Russell's membership. This was also confirmed by the former CIA agent mentioned earlier and by Ex Freemason JWs.

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Courz: 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
Another book talking about the Freemasons of history with Charles Taze Russell shown.

Second pic is Charles Taze Russell conducting a Satanic Baptism. It was revealed by a Freemason JW that this is not a Christian Baptism but a Satanic one. All the people in the pic are members of International Bible Students Association who are all Freemasons. IBSA was created solely for Freemasons.

3rd and 4th pics, comments from people.

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
“When an unclean spirit comes out of a man, it passes through waterless places in search of a resting-place and finds none. Then it says, ‘I will go back to my house from which I moved,’ and on arriving, it finds the house unoccupied but swept clean and adorned. Then it goes and takes along with it seven different spirits more wicked than itself, and after getting inside, they dwell there; and the final circumstances of that man become worse than the first. That is how it will be also with this wicked generation.” Matthew 12:43-45 smiley

2 Likes

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Templee333(m): 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2022
REASON 10
Contradictions & Confusions. The Jws are a bunch of confused fellows. They'd tell u to do one thing today,& the next day expect u to do the opposite. For instance, they discourage material riches & encourage a simple life yet they despice & look down on you when u r not rich. They discourage higher education yet they esteem degree holders & make them favourite speakers. Why do they apply for civil service but refuse to vote? The world is ruled by Satan & God's Kingdom is at hand yet they accumulate wealth,purchase properties. Oh know! They spent a huge ammount of money on building their new headquaters (a 4yrs building project). But if they believe in the sudden end of Satan's World,why all these buildings? Confusion everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Courz: 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
The JWs Freemason Mother Cult IBSA meeting at Masonic Lodges back in the day and to this very day. They even had their own personal Masonic lodge. Back when I was a JW, I never knew they still existed. Watchtower never mentioned them unless they were talking about their history. Lo and behold, Watchtower has been running IBSA and JWs at the same time. Pure Worship indeed. It was also revealed that the Governing body members are gotten from IBSA. grin grin

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Courz: 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
Templee333:
REASON 10
Contradictions & Confusions. The Jws are a bunch of confused fellows. They'd tell u to do one thing today,& the next day expect u to do the opposite. For instance, they discourage material riches & encourage a simple life yet they despice & look down on you when u r not rich. They discourage higher education yet they esteem degree holders & make them favourite speakers. Why do they apply for civil service but refuse to vote? The world is ruled by Satan & God's Kingdom is at hand yet they accumulate wealth,purchase properties. Oh know! They spent a huge ammount of money on building their new headquaters (a 4yrs building project). But if they believe in the sudden end of Satan's World,why all these buildings? Confusion everywhere.

Very confused people. Armaggedon will soon come yet building million dollar project studio. Don't chase riches but you are a Billion dollar Business. Don't go to University but come and work for free for us at Bethel if you are A doctor, nurse, IT professional, Engineer, construction professional, etc. Confusion in the house of Jehovah. Recently in a convention talk, they said reject scholarships and come and work for us for free. God forbid bad thing! I pity JWs that take those 8 buffoons seriously. Jokers! grin grin

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Templee333(m): 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
REASON #11
CHEATING. The Jw organisation isn't fair at all. But PIMI might not understand it. Ho do u make people spend 70 hours every month roaming the streets to advertise ur organisation without paying them? That's what the 8 Whitemen is doing with Jw regular pioneers. More pity for those who double as pioneer & elder,the work load is too much (non jw may not undstn this). These men will still have to take care of their family's finanial needs. Where do u get the time to do all these? They don't care. The victims may feel they are volunteering 4 Jehvh,but they are being cheated! Some young ones give up secular education & choose pioneering yet they aren't paid. The'd rather use their money to feed dogs in bethel than support the poor pioneers. The pioneers are brainwashed to believe they are being favoured by Jhvh. But the 8 men abuse & cheat them. If u wake up, u will leave them
Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Templee333(m): 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
WHO ARE YOU TEMPLEE333
this s surely what everyone in this thread would like 2 knw. Am i a jw? Or a former jw? Or a religion investigator? Well, i might be an active brother in ur congregation,i might be an elder or a CO. Or i may be an outsider,but what i want u all jw to understand is that i knw ur organisation more than the likes of janosky & maxindhouse. Many of u don't know a shit about the organisation u r inside. How many of you know about OATH OF POVERTY? lift up ur hands
Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Templee333(m): 3:48am On Aug 02, 2022
Courz:

Very confused people. Armaggedon will soon come yet building million dollar project studio. Don't chase riches but you are a Billion dollar Business. Don't go to University but come and work for free for us at Bethel if you are A doctor, nurse, IT professional, Engineer, construction professional, etc. Confusion in the house of Jehovah. Recently in a convention talk, they said reject scholarships and come and work for us for free. God forbid bad thing! I pity JWs that take those 8 buffoons seriously. Jokers! grin grin
Sometimes i wonder why Jw people can't see this confusions clearly. Some may see it but loyalty to Jhvh &
his organisation don't allow them make a sound decision. Some are just pretending dat nothing is wrong with Jehovah's organisation

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Templee333(m): 4:01am On Aug 02, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:

Are you a former member? if so you got this right.
There's a particular congregation I heard of a brother heavily involved in politics and a member of a cult group but was still serving as an elder.
If you're not rich Dem no send you, I'm just sick of those people
but they tell u to live a simple life & dont pursue material riches, not so? Listen to them & become a pioneer, use all ur time 4 Jhvh service, sign off from a lucrative job & join fulltime service,simplify ur life...bla bla bla. But tell me, does ur Circuit Overseer stay in a poor pioneer's house when he visits ur cong? Doesnt he prefer the rich ones? Why the hypocrisy?

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Templee333(m): 4:17am On Aug 02, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:

Spiritual encounter, how?
not everyone will understand this but there are those who will. I once met a General Overseer of a prophetic church who was born and raised a Jw.But the Jw doctrines couldnt accomodate his prohetic gift. Also, some people actually have encounters with ghost, ancestral spirit, marine spirits etc. Not everyone believes this anyway. But u knw the Jw teaching on these issues are so vague. Not just everyone were made to be followers of religious doctrines. Some people are naturally endowed (born with) the ability to contact & communicate with the spirit realm, how do u expect them to remain jw if the organisation don't understand them?
Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Trevor007007(m): 6:13am On Aug 02, 2022
Templee333:
REASON 3
Injustice. The Jw system isn't just. Their leaders play favouritism in their dealings with each member. For instance,their local elders rarely (or mildly) administer discipline to the rich & prominent ones in the congregation. But if u r poor (financially), they will keep a watchful eyes on u & discipline u cruely in the name of Jehovah. They have a judicial commitee that sits to judge offenders of their organisation's law, & that is where u see elders lie maliciously,just to defend their position as elders & discipline the poor brainwashed victim who would be expected to write apology letter to them. Mind u,the elders are some old illiterate men who have no formal training on judicial matters.
Guy you lied on this aspect or maybe you don't know anything about the JW's dealings with both the rich and the poor among them, I can tell you of one that happens to a very rich JW brother here in Lagos, how he made the biggest intensional mistake of his live and was disciplined by his elders where he congregates.

There are many more that I can give full details of that are very wealthy, some you might know if I mention a name or two but it will best on my part not to, blaming is not my end game, no man is perfect, if perfect angels can sin against God and become demons who are we imperfect humans, if you become a JW today you can never be perfect, your imperfection will still be with you 100% unhinged.
Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Wilgrea7(m): 6:17am On Aug 02, 2022
Janosky:

We can't run away from Human frailties.
Only God is perfect par excellent.
Proverbs 24:16 Fall & rise above limitations.

Human frailties become an issue when you claim to be dealing with an all-knowing God. If a human tried to do something on their own and failed, we would understand that they're simply human, and that mistakes happen.

If on the other hand they claimed to do something with the help of an all-powerful all-knowing creator and still failed, then the abilities of said creator, or more reasonably, the claim of help from said creator, gets called into question.

If a little child claims to do his math homework with the help of his parents who are supposed to know all math, and still failed, then the parents either don't know math, or the child lied.

Did Jesus Christ do that?
No.
JWs are peaceful and law abiding people in imitation of Jesus Christ.

If the life of Jesus is the only thing you're supposed to follow, then why not exclude it from the other parts of the bible and simply form your own cannon with them?

Also, it's nice to think about imitating Christ. Christ according to your story turned water into wine. I have a bottle of water if you're ever interested.

John 17:16 . John 18:36-37 & John 4:34.
The Jews had issues with Roman oppression during the period of Jesus earthly ministry.
Did Jesus intervene or make public statements about such?
Not ,at all.
He was on Earth for a particular purpose he succinctly explained his mission @ John 3:16 & 4:34.
Jesus Christ was only interested in preaching & leading people to worship God his Father.
Mark 1:14-15 & John 6:44.

Lol.. Ok this is funny. The roman empire at the time, sort of deified itself and it's emperor. People who lived under it were obligated to submit their will to that of the empire. The whole "kingdom of God" preaching was a subtle attempt at undermining the power of the empire, and rather trying to focus people's attention on something else. And since lack of submission to the roman empire was a big crime, people who were found guilty were often punished.. severely.

You are not a believer.
Therefore it won't make sense to you.

Would French make sense to my grandma in the village?

This analogy doesn't make sense. How can someone "believe in french?"... Believing and understanding are 2 very different things sir. I understand the genesis creation story. I don't believe in it, because of the lack of evidence. If you told me the earth was flat, I would understand every single word, syllable or sentence used. Doesn't mean I have to believe it.

Oga, you said you are not a Christian.
Ok.

You can't dictate how a Christian a should ADHERE to the holy Bible.
Na my right to obey 2 John 1:9-11 & 1 Cor 5:1-13.

I don't have the right to dictate what you believe in. But when your beliefs affect your actions and those actions inadvertently affect me, I have the right to speak up. If you wanted to believe that flying unicorns would give you 5 million dollars for setting people on fire, that's on you. If your belief makes you go around and actually start setting people on fire, then we'd have a problem.

Believe in whatever book you want. But when your actions which are based on that book begin to affect me, then you can expect me to speak up. That's how society works.

It doesn't infringe on your right to practice Atheism.
Thank you.

How exactly does one "practice atheism". That statement is like a contradiction on its own lol
Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Wilgrea7(m): 6:19am On Aug 02, 2022
So... Mr Janosky and MaxInDHouse

There's a rumor i heard about JWs... and I didn't want to jump to any conclusions, so i decided to use this opportunity to ask you guys directly.

This is about higher education. Someone said the pursuit of higher education, like a university or college degree, is something that's not encouraged within JW spheres. Please how true or false is that claim?
Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Templee333(m): 6:48am On Aug 02, 2022
Trevor007007:
Guy you lied on this aspect or maybe you don't know anything about the JW's dealings with both the rich and the poor among them, I can tell you of one that happens to a very rich JW brother here in Lagos, how he made the biggest intensional mistake of his live and was disciplined by his elders where he congregates.

There are many more that I can give full details of that are very wealthy, some you might know if I mention a name or two but it will best on my part not to, blaming is not my end game, no man is perfect, if perfect angels can sin against God and become demons who are we imperfect humans, if you become a JW today you can never be perfect, your imperfection will still be with you 100% unhinged.
allright, if its a lie to u. But someone else may see the truth in it

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:28am On Aug 02, 2022
Trevor007007:

Please check his profile, he's not new on this forum he quickly created this account to malign God's organization so let him go and worship wherever he pleases after all there's FREEDOM OF SPEECH, EXPRESSION, WORSHIP and ASSOCIATION.
Nobody is forcing JWs on him! smiley

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 02, 2022
Phases of marital journey.

Apostle Michael Orokpo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVBjiw48fuo
Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:33am On Aug 02, 2022
Wilgrea7:
So... Mr Janosky and MaxInDHouse

There's a rumor i heard about JWs... and I didn't want to jump to any conclusions, so i decided to use this opportunity to ask you guys directly.

This is about higher education. Someone said the pursuit of higher education, like a luniversity or college degree, is something that's not encouraged within JW spheres. Please how true or false is that claim?

If you're truly interested in knowing then come to my thread "Study the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses"

https://www.nairaland.com/6589422/study-bible-jehovahs-witnesses

There you will get answers to whatever question you have, this is another apostate (exjw) pretending to be inquisitive that's why i left his thread.

Thanks! smiley

1 Like

Re: Maxindhouse,janosky & Other Jehovah's Witnesses, Come In Here: by Templee333(m): 9:13am On Aug 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If you're truly interested in knowing then come to my thread "Study the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses"

https://www.nairaland.com/6589422/study-bible-jehovahs-witnesses

There you will get answers to whatever question you have, this is another apostate (exjw) pretending to be inquisitive that's why i left his thread.

Thanks! smiley
@Wilgrea7, u r honoured with the opportunity of studying the bible with an almighty theologian/bible scholar named MaxInDHouse. I wish u goodluck in ur bible study program.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gospel Rap Songs, Good Or Bad As A Christian? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers / If He Marries Another Woman...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.