Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) (80977 Views)

Fact Check: Did Kashim Shettima Have Breakfast With Armed Bandits In Borno? / Management Of Sun Newspaper Reacts, As EFCC Storms Its Office With Armed Men / Fela Charged With Armed Robbery By Buhari Government In 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by thebar: 3:55am On Aug 01, 2022
Kurt92:
no be lie

Una too mumu
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by thebar: 4:02am On Aug 01, 2022
3ple9iner:
Omo why should the government allow a thug to have these amount of weaponry.

He's displaying all this to let the northerner know what's on ground in NIGER DELTA
I was in one small village in ondo state some around 2013, the wey they were moving guns into those area then with the help of uncle Jona no be small

I now ask one guy, IF THEY HAVE THIS KIND OF WEAPONS HERE IN ONDO STATE just 3 local government of ondo forbthat matter, what will now happen in Bayelsa, PH and other states?
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by ultim: 4:33am On Aug 01, 2022
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Ogbodobeogbodo: 5:56am On Aug 01, 2022
Seriously, Asari Dokubo looks very sick and afraid.
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by ironheart(m): 6:35am On Aug 01, 2022
Dapson73:

Is there security in Nigeria ? Even our leaders asked us to protect ourselves. So , what offence has he committed ?

I think his offence to the Obituary family is that the man is supporting Tinubu and not the Biafra candidate.
my challenge is the fact that anyone can wakeup to cause trouble with the state. Look at where we find ourselves today. North west east and south is not safe.
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by ironheart(m): 6:35am On Aug 01, 2022
nedekid:

I guess asaris point is if the northerners can do it, why not him too.
But alas therein is his folly.
abi my brother

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by ironheart(m): 6:37am On Aug 01, 2022
erico2k2:

Thrash Fulani's have been carrying AK since 1980gbongolo
get your fact right. The Fulani started arming themselves 10 years ago. This was due to there suffering the the hands of the hausas, now anyone with a gun in a matter of tine will definitely turn criminal. Thats exactly whats happening now.
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Simeonjoe1: 6:53am On Aug 01, 2022
chuksanambra:

Why should he come to the East?
It is like when children are fighting and you draw lines in the sand. Has your brain not developed away from infancy?

Most of the time, you guys saying rubbish like this are nonentities whose lives are worthless. You will never see an Igbo doctor, businessman or banker carrying Biafran flag and running on the street.
If your father had a plaza, you won't be vomiting rubbish. It is usually you children of paupers who talk nonsense.

Omo watin I dey read early morning.
Comrade calm down the vawulence is enough grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by AfriBreakinNews: 6:57am On Aug 01, 2022
Kdon2:

And they say terrorists wan attack southern Nigeria! Dem go collect wotowoto! grin
Asari is the terrorist
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by ifyemex(m): 8:11am On Aug 01, 2022
dnawah:
go and get him and we will jail him.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by YeyeGbami: 8:24am On Aug 01, 2022
chuksanambra:

Why should he come to the East?
It is like when children are fighting and you draw lines in the sand. Has your brain not developed away from infancy?

Most of the time, you guys saying rubbish like this are nonentities whose lives are worthless. You will never see an Igbo doctor, businessman or banker carrying Biafran flag and running on the street.
If your father had a plaza, you won't be vomiting rubbish. It is usually you children of paupers who talk nonsense.

Chaii. total decapitation

Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by YeyeGbami: 8:24am On Aug 01, 2022
Simeonjoe1:

Omo watin I dey read early morning.
Comrade calm down the vawulence is enough grin grin

As in the guy para finish.
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by hussec40: 11:20am On Aug 01, 2022
ironheart:
How can they be wielding such weapon in public? It shows that no one is taking security serious in Nigeria

what about the boko nharam that hold their's in public do you complain about that?
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 11:25am On Aug 01, 2022
Nigeria is a fairy tale indeed?

Asari Dokubo is suppose to be in Jail long time ago?

But no, he is parading freely like a lost masquarade.
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Owontime: 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
What a useless country we live in.
May the good lord save us.
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by ironheart(m): 12:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
hussec40:

what about the boko nharam that hold their's in public do you complain about that?
yes i do complain about them. Do you support them?
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Kdon2: 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
AfriBreakinNews:

Asari is the terrorist

Your brothers, the herdsmen and Boko Haram are the terrorists!
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by zerwa: 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ravenna:

How much for CV pls?
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
ironheart:
get your fact right. The Fulani started arming themselves 10 years ago. This was due to there suffering the the hands of the hausas, now anyone with a gun in a matter of tine will definitely turn criminal. Thats exactly whats happening now.
What's the difference between what you just wrote now and what I said??
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by God1stson(m): 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
Viscuz:
A third world countries supports Rubbish

This man is supposed to be in Jail

I DON'T LIKE ASARI, BUT I LOVE THIS PICTURE. FULANI'S HERDSMEN SHOULD KNOW THAT NOT ONLY THEM SABI BRANDISH WEAPON. THE SS AND SE IS GETTING WISER. SW STILL THEY FORM SOPHISTICATION THEY GIVE DANE GUN TO AMOTEKUN.
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by ironheart(m): 6:54am On Aug 02, 2022
erico2k2:

What's the difference between what you just wrote now and what I said??
read it again
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
ironheart:
read it again
I think you should do that if not 10 years ago and 1980gbongolo means same
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by haniejay(m): 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
pascalcon:

40 hours of playtime !

Best Bass
Best Equalizer
Best Battery
Best aesthetics
Best Sound
Best Volume

Best Zealot Speaker of the Year

One year warranty

Call or whatsapp

Why are you selling pictures from my store to sell your products?
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by ironheart(m): 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
erico2k2:

I think you should do that if not 10 years ago and 1980gbongolo means same
now i understand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics / Supreme Court: Police Deploy Dogs To Control Crowd / Clara Chime Remarries (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.