Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) (80998 Views)

Fact Check: Did Kashim Shettima Have Breakfast With Armed Bandits In Borno? / Management Of Sun Newspaper Reacts, As EFCC Storms Its Office With Armed Men / Fela Charged With Armed Robbery By Buhari Government In 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
lexy2014:

Why can't you answer the questions? Are they too difficult?

I didn't ask you how asari makes his millions. Can you show me where I asked you that question? But since you brought it up, how does asari make his millions?

How has your oil in your region lifted the people of the Niger delta out of poverty?

How has asari dokubo used the Niger delta oil to lift the people of rivers out of poverty into financial independence?

What are the ways of the esteemed generals that liberated you and others from poverty?
your questions are stupid and unreasonable and I already answered them still but you're not mentally capable to realize I've answered you
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
Nikkitaboy:

Niger delta my foot
no go and petition it to abuja
keep on shouting niger delta around on NL
your foot? You don't know what you are doing to yourself
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
your questions are stupid and unreasonable and I already answered them still but you're not mentally capable to realize I've answered you

You haven't answered them bro.

I didn't ask you how asari makes his millions. Can you show me where I asked you that question? But since you brought it up, how does asari make his millions?

How has your oil in your region lifted the people of the Niger delta out of poverty?

How has asari dokubo used the Niger delta oil to lift the people of rivers out of poverty into financial independence?

What are the ways of the esteemed generals that liberated you and others from poverty?
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by sreamsense: 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
Armunitions they may not even use if real war should start with aeria bombardment. War has gone beyond displaying of guns to gain unnecessary attention
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=115254477][/quote]

Wow...that picture is apt. It captures the reason you can't answer the questions I asked. Enjoy your evening
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
If asari think he's a demi god let him take this madness to Aba.. if tyre no enter him neck make I know wetin cause am.
They are observing his motives and steps.
Make him try am something on Monday sit at home!!
With this him militant; Aba boys without Gun will hang tyre for their neck.

DISCLAIMER: Igbos will conquer Niger Delta if ever Biafra emerge and their is nothing anyone will do about it.
If the Ijaw want War, their militants are just clowning around. Kill only two war lords and they are finished. What they are good at is vandalism of pipelines and kidnapping of expatriates. We will help them burn the lands they so crave for and all our lands in Rivers and extension will be reclaimed.

Fact: Let's use our momentum and discard all these evil pot belle men dropping peanuts in exchange of our future generations. Thy have made their bed for their future generations what about you shouting and chanting support for them?
get rid of the unknown gunmen first
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by effido666: 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
Dirty pig........see dressing
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by funnyrich(m): 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
If asari think he's a demi god let him take this madness to Aba.. if tyre no enter him neck make I know wetin cause am.

DISCLAIMER: Igbos will conquer Niger Delta if ever Biafra emerge and their is nothing anyone will do about it.
If the Ijaw want War, their militants are just clowning around. Kill only two war lords and they are finished. What they are good at is vandalism of pipelines and kidnapping of expatriates. We will help them burn the lands they so crave for and all our lands in Rivers and extension will be reclaimed.

Fact: Let's use our momentum and discard all these evil pot belle men dropping peanuts in exchange of our future generations. Thy have made their bed for their future generations what about you shouting and chanting support for them?

That's why Biafra will never emerge

Biafra is an ideal country
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Wasmillar14: 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
Is he not the same man some people are wailing as cripple.?
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by barinedan(m): 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
One day he will go six feet below
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Corto: 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2022
These guys are not even hiding anymore, they know it's time! Belt-fed machine guns in the hands of civilians and openly too

Yoruba better go get your own it's about to go down. IPOB is strapped 24/7, same with the Fula. And check these guys doing the war dance inside their creeks this shít is about to blow up

Everybody go get your bula! Me I done talk my own o!
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by ironheart(m): 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
Revolution2022:
What about bandits?
still what i am saying. Everyone holding weapon all over the country, committing criminal activities

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by ironheart(m): 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
TotalRunter:

Good so next time look at the wider dimensions of the issue before calling out any one group. Any tribe that doesn't arm up now in Nigeria is finished by the time the foreign fulanis come out of the forests with the weapons bought with ransom money we paid them
i am. It calling out any group. Everyone should be weary of this activities

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
AfriBreakinNews:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgqnQalqUUg/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

All I see is He-popo-ta-anus. Using his moronic people help dey play ludo.....awon oyeL people
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by AsapTeddy(m): 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:

Lamentations of a pained ipobian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by lolu2019: 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
SmartPolician:

This comment is totally needless.

Do you people even think before writing?
he was even talking of how they are going to conquer ijaw region.stupid
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by AfriBreakinNews: 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
Parachoko:
Why will he hold anti Biafra protest in the east? Go and hold pro Biafra rally in Asari's Kalabari too, let's see.
Asari go even join with his Biafra flag

Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Jomonix: 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
SmartPolician:

This comment is totally needless.

Do you people even think before writing?

It is as needless as your collective condemnation is needless. There is no difference between you and the person you are condemning.
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:

See where ranting has left you at the bottom of the food chain, yet still ranting.
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by thisisit: 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
REGARDLESS OF HIS POLITICAL VIEW. HE'S A DEFENDER OF NIGER DELTA.

ASARI DOKUBO, & TOMPOLO ARE THE REASON, NIGER DELTA HAS NOT BEEN SUBJUGATED IN RECENT TIMES BY CRUDE OIL SEEKING ETHNIC CHAMPIONS.
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
Corto:
These guys are not even hiding anymore, they know it's time! Belt-fed machine guns in the hands of civilians and openly too

Yoruba better go get your own it's about to go down. IPOB is strapped 24/7, same with the Fula. And check these guys doing the war dance inside their creeks this shít is about to blow up

Everybody go get your bula! Me I done talk my own o!
You will be trapped in the middle like a dot, with access to nowhere cheesy
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Toluwanise247(m): 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
Viscuz:
A third world countries supports Rubbish

This man is supposed to be in Jail
Because he killed your papa right?
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Toluwanise247(m): 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
barinedan:
One day he will go six feet below

Mr man na everybody go die
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by eniteden(m): 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
Guy you dey smoke weed for your disclaimer section I swear, u think say Niger Delta na IPOB wey dey see army dey run? Bros just use water clean your eyes because even the so called North know what we can do that's why they treat us with kids glove. Any kpehe u go hear boom. So bro. No bring that disclaimer near our camp else make I holam there first.

I love my Igbo brothers for sure but IPOB na una problem
MarryWhiteasap:

Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Hideko0: 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
Come and join my team. Productivity is the cure for depression

Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today..

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Hideko0: 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
Come and join my team. Productivity is the cure for depression

Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today!!..

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by odysey: 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:

Who are you? From what I've heard Igbos do not conquer Or ceed territory So who are you
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by uniqueboi1(m): 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:

Na where your craze stop another person own begin.
No dae talk rubbish online.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2022
Asari Dokubo how many times will I tell you that Nigeria is not for you

You are a mumu man
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by mamawa123: 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
This can only happen in a shithole country like Nigeria
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Konjiboii: 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
Why that guy with the LMG look like Dbanj
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Fuckyoumod: 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
lexy2014:

Which freedom did he fight for or is he fighting for and how did or is he fighting for the freedom?

for the liberation of buguma people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics / Supreme Court: Police Deploy Dogs To Control Crowd / Clara Chime Remarries (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.