Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,009 members, 7,814,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) (80981 Views)

Fact Check: Did Kashim Shettima Have Breakfast With Armed Bandits In Borno? / Management Of Sun Newspaper Reacts, As EFCC Storms Its Office With Armed Men / Fela Charged With Armed Robbery By Buhari Government In 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Ravenna: 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
zerwa:
This guy still dey
How much for CV pls?
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
ironheart:
How can they be wielding such weapon in public? It shows that no one is taking security serious in Nigeria
What about bandits?
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Fuckyoumod: 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2022
lexy2014:

There's no place in a sane society for asari, BH, iswap, bandits and Fulani terro6
Send Asari is a freedom fighter Incase you don't know.
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Germi9: 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
SmartPolician:

This comment is totally needless.

Do you people even think before writing?
He’s even calling Aba that common fulani herdsmen have ransacked hehehehe
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Ppp1p: 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
Really
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by OLULAW: 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
He looks like a toad.
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by hohafrank(m): 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
This pig supposed to be in jail.Nigeria is a big joke.
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Emola12(m): 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
Inlife:
Someone that should be in jail
go jail am nah shebi u get mind u think nah ordinary dokubo naim dey there? Person wey be say Navy and soldier self dey fear yeye
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
Fuckyoumod:

Send Asari is a freedom fighter Incase you don't know.

Which freedom did he fight for or is he fighting for and how did or is he fighting for the freedom?
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by godwon01(m): 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
It can only happened in Nigeria.
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Lightorder: 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
If asari think he's a demi god let him take this madness to Aba.. if tyre no enter him neck make I know wetin cause am.
They are observing his motives and steps.
Make him try am something on Monday sit at home!!
With this him militant; Aba boys without Gun will hang tyre for their neck.

DISCLAIMER: Igbos will conquer Niger Delta if ever Biafra emerge and their is nothing anyone will do about it.
If the Ijaw want War, their militants are just clowning around. Kill only two war lords and they are finished. What they are good at is vandalism of pipelines and kidnapping of expatriates. We will help them burn the lands they so crave for and all our lands in Rivers and extension will be reclaimed.

Fact: Let's use our momentum and discard all these evil pot belle men dropping peanuts in exchange of our future generations. Thy have made their bed for their future generations what about you shouting and chanting support for them?
idiot keep shouting war. You are a fool. The rubbish tinubu foisted on Nigerians is not enough. Now reports has it that every terror group has a base in Abuja now. Anywhere your type goes , division is introduced. Now it is Ijaws and Igbos you are on today. Thunder will fire you definitely
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
this guy if you know 1000s of people Niger Delta Generals has opened way for you won't be typing rubbish. I only wrote that every Niger Delta youth that is bold enough know what to do in the Niger Delta bushes to make millions for themselves. Gen. Asari and ko have already opened way for all, so it's only the weak and lazy that will not be making money in Niger Delta. Everything is in the bush and as far as I'm concerned too many people have been liberated from poverty through the way our esteemed generals has showed us. don't ask me any other question.

You haven't answered my questions.

I didn't ask you how asari makes his millions. Can you show me where I asked you that question? But since you brought it up, how does asari make his millions?

How has your oil in your region lifted the people of the Niger delta out of poverty?

How has asari dokubo used the Niger delta oil to lift the people of rivers out of poverty into financial independence?

What are the ways of the esteemed generals that liberated you and others from poverty?
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
If asari think he's a demi god let him take this madness to Aba.. if tyre no enter him neck make I know wetin cause am.

DISCLAIMER: Igbos will conquer Niger Delta if ever Biafra emerge and their is nothing anyone will do about it.
If the Ijaw want War, their militants are just clowning around. Kill only two war lords and they are finished. What they are good at is vandalism of pipelines and kidnapping of expatriates. We will help them burn the lands they so crave for and all our lands in Rivers and extension will be reclaimed.

Fact: Let's use our momentum and discard all these evil pot belle men dropping peanuts in exchange of our future generations. Thy have made their bed for their future generations what about you shouting and chanting support for them?

I am a proud Niger Deltan and we do not have any problem whatsoever with our Igbo brethren,so Mr impostor, whoever you fKn are,take your disharmony somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by blaqtom(m): 5:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:

Am from Delta not Ijaw but don’t play those ijaw folks if na dem want independence dem soldiers nor for fit use dem sleep dirty water or u have gotten how many years Nigeria army fought with them nor be a hose local made guns when dem Dey catch ipob with oo biafra invade naija delta ke? Even in your eastern schools once we from the so call Niger delta enter una sch even on hingus level u know how our matter they be please comot body for high tension asari don’t represent us that his personal crusade so if e fool him self na him pocket

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Bfly: 5:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
As long as this kind of people still appear in public places armed like this without legal backup then such place would be at the mercy of terrorists.

Nigeria, you sometimes got it wrong even with all the heroes past we sing everyday. Na wa o
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Parachoko: 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:

Can you explain why you had to write this? Is there a time Asari Dokunbo claim Aba as part of Kalabari land?
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
lexy2014:

I didn't ask you how asari makes his millions. Can you show me where I asked you that question? But since you brought it up, how does asari make his millions?

How has your oil in your region lifted the people of the Niger delta out of poverty?

How has asari dokubo used the Niger delta oil to lift the people of rivers out of poverty into financial independence?

What are the ways of the esteemed generals that liberated you and others from poverty?
Can you listen to yourself,is Asari Dokuboh in charge of the Niger Delta oil?
Is Asari Dokuboh now the NNPC or fed govt that controls the crude?

You keep saying you are asking questions but your questions ain't educated or making sense nah!! undecided
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Parachoko: 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
AfriBreakinNews:

Asari Dokubo is dead
He should hold anti Biafra protest in eastern Nigeria let's see
Why will he hold anti Biafra protest in the east? Go and hold pro Biafra rally in Asari's Kalabari too, let's see.
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
blaqtom:

Am from Delta not Ijaw but don’t play those ijaw folks if na dem want independence dem soldiers nor for fit use dem sleep dirty water or u have gotten how many years Nigeria army fought with them nor be a hose local made guns when dem Dey catch ipob with oo biafra invade naija delta ke? Even in your eastern schools once we from the so call Niger delta enter una sch even on hingus level u know how our matter they be please comot body for high tension asari don’t represent us that his personal crusade so if e fool him self na him pocket
Don't glorify that impostor with a dignified response, please.
He's one of those haters who are against peace amongst us southerners.
Part of their aim is to makes us Niger Deltans hate the Igbos and Peter Obi.
Have a great week
Parachoko:
Can you explain why you had to write this? Is there a time Asari Dokunbo claim Aba as part of Kalabari land?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Respect55(m): 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
Viscuz:
A third world countries supports Rubbish

This man is supposed to be in Jail
What of Gumi?
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
lexy2014:

get off my mention
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Gbeng30(m): 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
Who will dare challenge this man with all this armed men and their weapons....
Anything goes in this country wether right or wrong just have money and power you can do and undo even in the face of the law.... Naija has finished
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
Justiceleague1:

You keep saying you are asking questions but your questions ain't educated or making sense nah!! undecided

Did anyone ask you or force you to answer the questions? If you can't answer the questions, there's no shame in it. You can sit it out and be a spectator. But since you decided to get yourself involved, am sure your education can help you in doing justice with the following questions.

Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
Justiceleague1:

the guy no dey reasonable at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
AfriBreakinNews:

Asari Dokubo is dead
He should hold anti Biafra protest in eastern Nigeria let's see
Useless fool that betrayed his pple after collecting money from Jonathan
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
get off my mention

Why can't you answer the questions? Are they too difficult?

Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Contekbbc: 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
The day I will blame Asari Dokubo and his likes is the day federal government deals honestly and decisively with iswap,Boko haram,Fulani herdsmen etc.
What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Celeboy22: 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:

A paralyzed Man calling for war..

Are you calling for War?

With hate of the Niger Delta?

Niger Delta is the Milk that feeds the Nation

Why hate where God choose to bless ���

My Guy, you dey jonse?

Orweh, you no dey fear Militant?

Even Buhari no fit deal with Militant.

Na your hungry boys when dey carry block.

Words are truly free and they should be used.

If you hate Asari , hate him and not Niger Delta, Niger Delta is a Region, when you claim of aba boys going to war, you should be ashamed. I said it. Be ashamed.

We don't need War, we need Peace.

We are Giving Peter Obi the Presidency to correct many wrongs we believe Goodluck could have done.

Qwayet your mouth for there my Guy, small pikin when never get 6ence, calm down.

Let's unite Nigeria and not tearing apart.

If we even tear sef, na Niger Delta go be the second Dubai, na we get money, the hate on Niger Delta is because we made it clear that we are not Biafra and that's why you have been hating?

My Mom told me that during the Civil War, Soldiers from the East, will drive to Niger Delta to ask for help, that we should join them, Soldiers from the West came as well, The North was not exempted, we refused but stood out grands as Nigerians.

Bcs they know we are the salt of the Nation, everyone wants us.

People are in Politics bcs of our Oil, it will end soon, someday.

Hausa Man can't have an oil well in Niger Delta, we will put an end to it in the republic set to come.

Let we have direct charges of our Oil Wells and have total control.

NIGERIA WILL BE GOOD AGAIN.

I'M NOT A FAN OF PETER OBI

BUT HE'S TRULY THE RIGHTFUL MAN AMONGST THE THREE.

I WOULD HAVE LOVED IT IF IT WAS WIKE,OBI AND TINUBU,

WIKE WOULD HAVE BEEN MY BEST CANDIDATE.

WIKE HAS ALL PETER OBI QUALITIES, BUT oBi Lacks the Boldness of Wike..

If you don't want Nigerians to Suffer. Vote Wisely.

Even though you no vote Wisely, we go still get doinz for the country and outside and ona dey complain, after this election if the right person is not voted. ChinChin I won't give anyone again.

I know how much I spend monthly on others alone because of the hard economy.

Celestials Pray for NIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by ogbonti: 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2022
Viscuz:
A third world countries supports Rubbish

This man is supposed to be in Jail

until Abou Sanni is in prison - leave Ansari Dokubo alone!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Nikkitaboy(m): 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Niger Delta hold the key to Nigeria's survival because without our oil nigeria is nothing better that Botswana forest. Respect our Niger Delta heroes

Niger delta my foot
no go and petition it to abuja
keep on shouting niger delta around on NL
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by molu: 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
Asari is a SS thug and armed bandit in disguise walking freely on the street. He's supported by his people (SS) and even honored with a chieftaincy title. Arrest him and see the adverse effects on the nation.
It's unfortunate the SW has lost their value because of politics of selfish interests. Sunday
Igboho who was fighting on a just course was humiliated, arrested and almost lost his life but no Yoruba group or politicians could stand up for his release. 2023 election is all they know.

We are watching!..
Re: Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
lexy2014:

Did anyone ask you or force you to answer the questions? If you can't answer the questions, there's no shame in it. You can sit it out and be a spectator. But since you decided to get yourself involved, am sure your education can help you in doing justice with the following questions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics / Supreme Court: Police Deploy Dogs To Control Crowd / Clara Chime Remarries (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.