Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

My Friend Slapped A Nurse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Slapped A Nurse (2673 Views)

Have You Ever Slapped A Woman Before & Under What Circumstances / Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-Wedding Photos / Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Slapped A Nurse by dopedan(m): 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
My friend told me he slapped a nurse when his sister wanted to give birth
because she was delaying him for no reason and I wasn’t surprised because most of them act very nonchalant when dealing with patients
Some nurses even steal patients drugs to resell.
I can not go to a public hospital again o
Any experiences?

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Slapped A Nurse by MadamVanessa(f): 6:02pm On Jul 31, 2022
shocked

That's how Nigerian doctors and nurses behaves. Woe betides you if they discover that you're from a poor background.

I nearly lost my beloved mum when I was 16 because of how nurses treated her. From that day I developed serious hatred for medical practitioners especially doctors and nurses. I have no RIP to waste if fortunately they die. I am always happy when I heard that a doctor or nurse is dead. They deserve to die painfully and disgracefully. Bunch of usêlèss bastards parading around and acting as demigods.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Slapped A Nurse by dopedan(m): 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked
E be like u no get work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Slapped A Nurse by mayorofyentown(m): 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
Yawns
Re: My Friend Slapped A Nurse by chatinent: 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
Yeah, we know most of their nonchalant attitudes but is hitting her appropriate? I don't think so.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Slapped A Nurse by fman(m): 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

That's how Nigerian doctors and nurses behaves. Woe betides you if they discover that you're from a poor background.

I nearly lost my beloved mum when I was 16 because of how nurses treated her. From that day I developed serious hatred for medical practitioners especially doctors and nurses. I have no RIP to waste anytime I heard any of them dies. I am always happy when I heard that a doctor or nurse is dead.

Too bad. If they all die, who's gonna treat us?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Slapped A Nurse by McStoic(m): 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
Granted there are bad ones among them. But you all should understand it's not always to attend to public. They face lots of pressure and sometimes patients don't help matters. Beating her may not be the best thing to do man

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Slapped A Nurse by Hed0nist: 8:53pm On Jul 31, 2022
dopedan:
because she was delaying him for no reason and I wasn’t surprised because most of them act very nonchalant when dealing with patients
Any experiences?

Just like that. Dem slap person for where she de work.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Slapped A Nurse by ForestHill: 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
If you know what we go through you won't be spreading this fecal matter with your mouth
Re: My Friend Slapped A Nurse by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2022
She deserves the slap, in fact give her more.
Most of they are rude
Before you count 5 calm nurses, you’ll count 95 mannerless ones

Some will say it’s because they are always stressed, which stress?
What should veterinarians now say?
We that have to treat patients that can’t talk, get bitten by dogs and spoken to anyhow by pet owners but still keep out cool, do we have two heads.

Damm... nasty... I’m out of here

9 Likes

Re: My Friend Slapped A Nurse by Lifestone(m): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
How could you slap someone at her work place for being slow.
That's assault and it's a criminal offense. If I'm her husband or relative, you will be in serious trouble

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Slapped A Nurse by Bluezy13(m): 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
ForestHill:
If you know what we go through you won't be spreading this fecal matter with your mouth

If you can't handle it, why not quit ?

"If you know what we go through..." As if you were forced to become a nurse.
And by the way, are medical practitioners not subjected to social psychological courses and orientations on emotional, stress and situation management Or is your nursing from another planet... different from that of your counterparts in other countries

Stop appealing for sympathy and apply professional ethics/conducts in your job.
Everybody has problems too.

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Slapped A Nurse by PumpumPrince: 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I nearly lost my beloved mum when I was 16 because of how nurses treated her. From that day I developed serious hatred for medical practitioners especially doctors and nurses. I have no RIP to waste anytime I heard any of them dies. I am always happy when I heard that a doctor or nurse is dead.

U sound dumb..very very dumb..so dumb dumb people will be proud..so u love dead nurse correct?..my gosh u so dumb they need to lo lo lo lo buga YOU!!!!(no oofencse) angry

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend Slapped A Nurse by Bluezy13(m): 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
PumpumPrince:

U sound dumb..very very dumb..so dumb dumb people will be proud..u love dead nurse correct?..my gosh u dumb(no oofencse) cry
He/she is not dumb.
A dumb person is an unintelligent person. Intelligence is the ability to know and apply knowledge or skills.
That he/she love to see dead doctors and nurses does not make him/her dumb, but rather unsympathetic.
He/She is unsympathetic. And it is individualistic.

For example, "You like seeing dead mosquitoes". That doesn't make you dumb, but rather unsympathetic to mosquitoes.
Don't confuse dumbness with unsympathetic.

And I hope you don't mention me unreasonably; else you won't have a reply from me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Slapped A Nurse by PumpumPrince: 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2022
Bluezy13:

He/she is not dumb.
A dumb person is an unintelligent person. Intelligence is the ability to know and apply knowledge or skills.
That he/she love to see dead doctors and nurses does not make him/her dumb, but rather unsympathetic.
He/She is unsympathetic. And it is individualistic.

For example, "You like seeing dead mosquitoes". That doesn't make you dumb, but rather unsympathetic to mosquitoes.
Don't confuse dumbness with unsympathetic.

And I hope you don't mention me unreasonably; else you won't have a reply from me.

Tanks but MadamVanessa juss calm to us she dumb cos she claim she see dead nurse & dead doctor sir.if she not dumb then thar reply mean she mentally unstable sir.if u don't believe, u can ask her(no oofencse) smiley
Re: My Friend Slapped A Nurse by 1Sharon(f): 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2022
ForestHill:

You need to emigrate and see how nurses are supposed to behave.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Slapped A Nurse by AndroidAI(m): 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I lost my kid bro, who was barely 5 years old to doctors' and nurses' negligence.
Re: My Friend Slapped A Nurse by chypotenti(m): 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
They can be so annoying though but hitting her was wrong.....
Re: My Friend Slapped A Nurse by Bluezy13(m): 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
PumpumPrince:

Tanks but MadamVanessa juss calm to us she dumb cos she claim she see dead nurse & dead doctor sir.if she not dumb then thar reply mean she mentally unstable sir.if u don't believe, u can ask her(no oofencse) smiley

Hmmm...
Re: My Friend Slapped A Nurse by AfroKnight: 12:09am On Aug 01, 2022
I believe Nigerian nurses study wickedness as elective course from year 1 to year 5.

They are too rude and wicked. Can’t wait for AI to take over their jobs.

Ps: I’m talking about the FEMALE nurses.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Slapped A Nurse by HltSong: 12:29am On Aug 01, 2022
Hello brothers and sisters. I have come 2 ask 4 help concerning acidbath and one abiodunjonah also known as Nyascobar1414. I don't know abiodunjonah from adam. All I know is that acidbath calls him a scammer. I trolled acidbath and she started calling me abiodunjonah also known as nyascobar1414 whom she has been calling a homosexual and a scammer according to her.
I told Nyascobar1414 to clear my name but he has refused. Help me tell him to stop dragging me to his mess. He is the scammer. I am not a scammer. Pls we r different. Make Una help me warn am ooo. I will keep pasting D's everywhere till d madness stops. Ds getting too much and I no dey com online cos of am. I just dey parole cos yestaday na Sunday only to see that annoying acidbath moniker dey mention me angry

HitSong.
Re: My Friend Slapped A Nurse by ReacherSaidNoth: 2:11am On Aug 01, 2022
'As mean-spirited as a Nigerian nurse' should be an idiom.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Slapped A Nurse by Randy100: 4:42am On Aug 01, 2022
Working as a health personnel in Nigeria hospital is a very frustrating things to do. Infact, it's a another one thousand ways to die. These are things you encounter;
1. Lack of appropriate equipment to work. You end up doing shabby work.
2. Frustration from co-workers.
3. Insult from patients that you are bursting your ass to help.
4. Poor renumeration. If you go on strike, they claim you are selfish.
I guess, that is why most nurses are always aggressive, they are always the first contact a patients sees in the hospital.
Thank God, I have left that shit, to do my private practice.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Slapped A Nurse by sslcrypt: 5:19am On Aug 01, 2022
Interesting, growing up we only have one family doctor. Even till this day, any time I visit home I always stop by at the hospital to show appreciation for all the years for been there.
Re: My Friend Slapped A Nurse by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:36am On Aug 01, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So who finally treated your beloved mum. Was it a native Doctor. ? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Friend Slapped A Nurse by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:40am On Aug 01, 2022
dopedan:
Any experiences?
How many nurses do we have in Nigeria that he is slapping the few ones available. That's an assault.
Re: My Friend Slapped A Nurse by CivilAboki: 6:12am On Aug 01, 2022
Why not just report her that would have been better. They may be rude but do you know the kind of pressure they go through each day.

A nurse in Nigeria cares for patients that 5 nurses will care for in other countries.
And the nurse your friend slapped is probably another person's mother.

If it was me I swear that guy would have been behind bars.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Slapped A Nurse by Kobicove(m): 6:18am On Aug 01, 2022
What your friend did is assault and should never be condoned.

Just like the person above me said the proper thing to do is to lodge an official complaint against her
Re: My Friend Slapped A Nurse by Kobicove(m): 6:24am On Aug 01, 2022
1Sharon:

You need to emigrate and see how nurses are supposed to behave.

Hitting a nurse or any other professional at her duty post is inexcusable.

You too should emigrate then slap a nurse and see where you will land!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Slapped A Nurse by dopedan(m): 6:32am On Aug 01, 2022
Kobicove:

Hitting a nurse or any other professional at her duty post is inexcusable.

You too should emigrate then slap a nurse and see where you will land!
After he slapped her she started doing her job well
Maybe she mistook him for an average Nigerian that will be worshiping nurses
Re: My Friend Slapped A Nurse by itzzkhaliii(m): 8:35am On Aug 01, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I nearly lost my beloved mum when I was 16 because of how nurses treated her. From that day I developed serious hatred for medical practitioners especially doctors and nurses. I have no RIP to waste if fortunately they die. I am always happy when I heard that a doctor or nurse is dead. They deserve to die painfully and disgracefully. Bunch of usêlèss bastards parading doing as demigods.

Sorry that you had experience that before,but the condemnation of an entire Profession because of the habit of just handful of people that are part of it isn't fair in my own suggestion.

Yes they didn't do you right but in this our nation the condition if somany workers across various sector isn't good.The same Medical practitioners that treat you bad might have save someone life that day.

The workload is enough to frustrate someone, couple with the Working condition of several of them,the salary structure and so on.Alot is going on their head so the sudden change of mood can be due to some of this issues.

I wish your mum is doing good, please Don't hate them instead be part of those that will change the country for the better.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Women Want After Sex / Funny Video Of A Nigerian Lady Filmed Selling Herbs (agbo) In The UK / When A Girl "toasts" A Guy:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.