Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,667 members, 7,823,885 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Ladies Will You Date A Guy Like unclekobo Umbrateeth04 That Does Soak Away Work? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Will You Date A Guy Like unclekobo Umbrateeth04 That Does Soak Away Work? (2541 Views)

Umbrateeth04 Is HIV Positive / How Can this BEAUTIFULL DAMSEL Be Sleeping With a Rugged Guy like (pics) / Where Can I Find A Guy Like This To Date In Nigeria? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Will You Date A Guy Like unclekobo Umbrateeth04 That Does Soak Away Work? by VawulenceProMax: 12:04pm On Feb 09, 2023
[i][/i]Ladies will you date a guy like Umbrateeth04 and unclekoboko that does soak away work?
What I mean is he dey pack shitt poopoo
Re: Ladies Will You Date A Guy Like unclekobo Umbrateeth04 That Does Soak Away Work? by Geniuelander: 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
Make Una Rest na

Re: Ladies Will You Date A Guy Like unclekobo Umbrateeth04 That Does Soak Away Work? by VawulenceProMax: 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2023
Geniuelander:
Make Una Rest na

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Date A Guy Like unclekobo Umbrateeth04 That Does Soak Away Work? by Umbrateeth04: 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
[i][/i]Ladies will you date a guy like Umbrateeth04 and unclekoboko that does soak away work?
your nightmare is back grin grin grin grin grin
you are indirectly telling them your handiwork
Omo I do you strong thing for here ooooo...you will keep crying on my mention, breathing me, creating thread about my moniker and making me popular in this thread failure to do so you will die grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Will You Date A Guy Like unclekobo Umbrateeth04 That Does Soak Away Work? by Umbrateeth04: 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
Geniuelander:
Make Una Rest na
vawulence dey sleep comrade go wake am grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Date A Guy Like unclekobo Umbrateeth04 That Does Soak Away Work? by Umbrateeth04: 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
I just love vawulence that's all
comrade put the vawulence on speaker so that every ears may hear it and be vawulated grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Date A Guy Like unclekobo Umbrateeth04 That Does Soak Away Work? by Gromilla010: 3:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
Omo I do you strong thing for here ooooo...you will keep crying on my mention, breathing me, creating thread about my moniker and making me popular in this thread/forum failure to do so you will die grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
that is what we call unhealthy obsession..lool
Re: Ladies Will You Date A Guy Like unclekobo Umbrateeth04 That Does Soak Away Work? by Gromilla010: 3:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
Omo I do you strong thing for here ooooo...you will keep crying on my mention, breathing me, creating thread about my moniker and making me popular in this thread/forum failure to do so you will die grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
that is what we call unhealthy obsession...loool
Re: Ladies Will You Date A Guy Like unclekobo Umbrateeth04 That Does Soak Away Work? by UncleKoboko: 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
Omo I do you strong thing for here ooooo...you will keep crying on my mention, breathing me, creating thread about my moniker and making me popular in this thread failure to do so you will die grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol
Who finally opened your cage? grin
You miserable senseless imbecilé grin
Welcome back from jail grin
Let me begin to give your yansh and your olosho mama yansh koboko woto woto again

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Date A Guy Like unclekobo Umbrateeth04 That Does Soak Away Work? by EbenezerTriumph: 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
[i][/i]Ladies will you date a guy like Umbrateeth and unclekoboko that does soak away work?
umbrateeth is a lady

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Date A Guy Like unclekobo Umbrateeth04 That Does Soak Away Work? by Lvgirl: 4:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

GaysSkullCoin
Ogun state government had just launched a cryptocurrency named GS coin
It's equivalent to dollar. If you get one gay skull is 0.5 GS coin.
You can convert to 0.5 BTC

GaysSkullCoin is the new update

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Date A Guy Like unclekobo Umbrateeth04 That Does Soak Away Work? by VawulenceProMax: 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
umbrateeth is a lady
that is a bloody homosexual
Re: Ladies Will You Date A Guy Like unclekobo Umbrateeth04 That Does Soak Away Work? by VawulenceProMax: 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Lol
Let me begin to give your yansh and your olosho mama yansh koboko woto woto again
Respect that name Umbrateeth04

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Date A Guy Like unclekobo Umbrateeth04 That Does Soak Away Work? by VawulenceProMax: 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
umbrateeth is a lady
details
Re: Ladies Will You Date A Guy Like unclekobo Umbrateeth04 That Does Soak Away Work? by Umbrateeth04: 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
Lvgirl:

GaysSkullCoin

an Idiotic nincompoop using a female moniker...na your anus you dey take reason..hence wetin you go dey vomit na shit😆😆😆
Re: Ladies Will You Date A Guy Like unclekobo Umbrateeth04 That Does Soak Away Work? by Umbrateeth04: 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Lol
you are mistaking me for umbrateetho4 aka vawulencepromax..the cloned account grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Will You Date A Guy Like unclekobo Umbrateeth04 That Does Soak Away Work? by VawulenceProMax: 12:25am On Feb 13, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
you are mistaking me for umbrateetho4 aka vawulencepromax..the cloned account grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
UncleKoboko this is called brain Fuckin. The idiot unclekoboko no know wetin to believe again
Re: Ladies Will You Date A Guy Like unclekobo Umbrateeth04 That Does Soak Away Work? by Lvgirl: 9:41am On Feb 13, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
an Idiotic nincompoop using a female moniker...na your anus you dey take reason..hence wetin you go dey vomit na shit😆😆😆

Let's do biz
Can you get me 10 GSC
I will pay you instantly.
Pls I am a cryptocurrency dealer
Re: Ladies Will You Date A Guy Like unclekobo Umbrateeth04 That Does Soak Away Work? by Umbrateeth04: 11:41am On Feb 13, 2023
Lvgirl:

Let's do biz
Can you get me 10 GSC
I will pay you instantly.
Pls I am a cryptocurrency dealer
type down your details let's see one on one and negotiate business...this isn't what we are going to do on this anonymous platform grin
Re: Ladies Will You Date A Guy Like unclekobo Umbrateeth04 That Does Soak Away Work? by VawulenceProMax: 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
Lvgirl:

GaysSkullCoin

we must mine that coin with all our strength
Re: Ladies Will You Date A Guy Like unclekobo Umbrateeth04 That Does Soak Away Work? by Lvgirl: 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
type down your details let's see one on one and negotiate business...this isn't what we are going to do on this anonymous platform grin

The whole idea of BTC is faceless
Do you know any gay that we can mine? If yes I will give you my address. I will get 20% of every coin mined
Do you agree ?
Re: Ladies Will You Date A Guy Like unclekobo Umbrateeth04 That Does Soak Away Work? by Lvgirl: 12:39pm On Feb 13, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
we must mine that coin with all our strength

No loud am
Na the future be this
All our leaders has been mining GS coin codedly
Re: Ladies Will You Date A Guy Like unclekobo Umbrateeth04 That Does Soak Away Work? by VawulenceProMax: 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
details Kee ur mama there. You dey find who to Rob
Re: Ladies Will You Date A Guy Like unclekobo Umbrateeth04 That Does Soak Away Work? by Umbrateeth04: 2:13am On Feb 15, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
details Kee my mama there. You dey find who to Rob
grin grin grin....fear don catch am....na only to dey hide inside your shithole dey type rubbish for inside nairaland faceless forum....faceless forum... amalgamated mugu grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Date A Guy Like unclekobo Umbrateeth04 That Does Soak Away Work? by Umbrateeth04: 2:15am On Feb 15, 2023
Lvgirl:

The whole idea of BTC is faceless
Do you know any gay that we can mine? If yes I will give you my address. I will get 20% of every coin mined
Do you agree ?
lmfao grin grin grin grin
yes I agree....I have...type down your adresss grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Date A Guy Like unclekobo Umbrateeth04 That Does Soak Away Work? by Lvgirl: 11:54am On Feb 15, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
lmfao grin grin grin grin
yes I agree....I have...type down your adresss grin grin

This guy u sabi do.business die.
My address is No 14 Sheu Sani Street
Block 76D
Wuse 2
Abuja

How soon can we start mining. C we organize get together for gays or pool party for gays. That way plenty coin to mine. What do I think ?
GS coin is now higher than BTC
You know.its election period na.
Pls bro let's do.bizinessi
Re: Ladies Will You Date A Guy Like unclekobo Umbrateeth04 That Does Soak Away Work? by VawulenceProMax: 5:21am On Feb 16, 2023
Lvgirl:

Block 76D
Wuse 2
Abuja

How soon can we start mining. C we organize get together for gays or pool party for gays. That way plenty coin to mine. What do I think ?
and price of coins dey go up.now. Umbrateeth04 your head is useful now

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Date A Guy Like unclekobo Umbrateeth04 That Does Soak Away Work? by Lvgirl: 9:43am On Feb 16, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
and price of coins dey go up.now. Umbrateeth04 your head is useful now

This guy no loud am..I won invite am to one get to get her for wuse. I will tell him to ce.with his gay cohorts. Fiam I will mine coin for there head. I'd you are interested in this plan we can do it together on a condition that I will be the one to mine unbrateeth04. That guy head is full of coins now. He has been gay for a long time..
Re: Ladies Will You Date A Guy Like unclekobo Umbrateeth04 That Does Soak Away Work? by VawulenceProMax: 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
Lvgirl:

This guy no loud am..I won invite am to one get to get her for wuse. I will tell him to ce.with his gay cohorts. Fiam I will mine coin for there head. I'd you are interested in this plan we can do it together on a condition that I will be the one to mine unbrateeth04. That guy head is full of coins now. He has been gay for a long time..
I am 100% interested. As you dey mine coins for him head, I go lure him homo papa to come, as that one land, na to first use am service my dogs before I begin coin mining
Re: Ladies Will You Date A Guy Like unclekobo Umbrateeth04 That Does Soak Away Work? by Lvgirl: 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
I am 100% interested. As you dey mine coins for him head, I go lure him homo papa to come, as that one land, na to first use am service my dogs before I begin coin mining

Yes very good , I am happy about this
What a sweet way to make money..
We will be making money and helping the society get rid of waste as well
Re: Ladies Will You Date A Guy Like unclekobo Umbrateeth04 That Does Soak Away Work? by Umbrateeth04: 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2023
Lvgirl:

Block 76D
Wuse 2
Abuja

you dey organize get together for gays or pool party for gays..and you still dey ask me for gscoin....your mugulity is raised to the power of infinity grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC 50TH Anniversary: Meet The 3 Most Beautiful Corpers (pics)) / Why Do Women Hate Sex? / Men Are Hard To Please?or Are They?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.