Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) (2471 Views)

Supermods / How Many Nairaland Mods Are Still Active And How Does One Become A Mod? / Complaint And Direct Message To Nairaland Mods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
Persephone1:
If your hatred for a moderator is motivated by ban then you are simply irresponsible. You
break a rule, got your punishment then grow to hate who melted the punishment lol. You are being childish too. Maturity comes with taking responsibility.

Cleared posts were unnecessary, posts left which are mostly defense based are for a purpose. To let whoever reads in future know that accusations were false and hate or bully oriented. I can't believe I have to explain this, how do your minds work here?

Suck it up! It's just a forum!
How una take know the mod wey ban you self? I thought they don't show that
Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by IMPACT05(m): 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
pocohantas:

Thank you!!

They hate Mynd44 because he banned them and I am the one dating him. Do they know how many times I have been banned this year? Mynd banned my alternate for “5000 yrs” because I mentioned him after he banned my main. I deactivated that account.

Justwise is hated in the Travel section, but that section is one of the sanest (if not the sanest) on Nairaland.

Funny enough, when they are at the receiving end of bullies, I am 99% sure it is this same Mynd that responds when they slam the report button. Abeg, Mynd44, some of us dey your back. We need more bad cops here.

grin grin

The @Bolded,

3 Likes

Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by pocohantas(f): 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
IMPACT05:

The @Bolded,

Just imagine the arrant nonsense you are spewing angry

Yea. I said what I said.

Why so fixated on the mod that even banned you? I don’t give a flying-fck. I see a ban, I wait it out.

Some of you claim you don’t take NL personal, but small ban and you would come out with AK47. Firing everywhere and threatening fire and brimstones.

LienwaltAbel:

They don’t. They just assume it has to be the most wicked mod.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by IMPACT05(m): 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
pocohantas:

Yea. I said what I said.

Why so fixated on the mod that even banned you? I don’t give a flying-fck. I see a ban, I wait it out.

Some of you claim you don’t take NL personal, but small ban and you would come out with AK47. Firing everywhere and threatening fire and brimstones.

Hahaha grin grin

I have never been banned on Nairaland, But from what the majority of Nairalanders are saying against the mod(Mynd44), then I know he is very BIASED and TRIBALISTIC.

So if you date him that's your own wahala. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by BeanmanX(m): 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
pocohantas:

Amen… cheesy

Now we know dat u re dating him,,,
Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by sageb: 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
LienwaltAbel:
Wow, so ishilove was a mod grin
Yes, she was a mod years ago.
Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by pocohantas(f): 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
Macsjebs:

Okay guys, let's help out wink, if you have a screenshot of your ban, last comment, description of the ban; We could tell with 95% accuracy, remember, there are also 'secret service' mods on Nairaland smiley

You should get a job…

IMPACT05:

Hahaha grin grin

I have never been banned on Nairaland, But from what the majority of Nairalanders are saying against the mod(Mynd44), then I know he is very BIASED and TRIBALISTIC.

He is biased when he bans them, but active when he bans their bullies/trolls.

He should keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by BeanmanX(m): 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
Persephone1:
If your hatred for a moderator is motivated by ban then you are simply irresponsible. You
break a rule, got your punishment then grow to hate who melted the punishment lol. You are being childish too. Maturity comes with taking responsibility.

Cleared posts were unnecessary, posts left which are mostly defense based are for a purpose. To let whoever reads in future know that accusations were false and hate or bully oriented. I can't believe I have to explain this, how do your minds work here?

Suck it up! It's just a forum!
Na nonsense u dey always type Pamela,,,, nonsense
Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by BeanmanX(m): 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
sageb:

I think the admin of the forum sacked her,,,,
Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by BeanmanX(m): 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
Mariangeles:

Anybody who hates truth will hate me, and if you hate truth, don't like me.
I don't have respect or value people who abuse power like our politicians.
I hate unfairness.

When I registered towards the end of 2017, as early as 2018 was when I started noticing mynd44's bias because he was too obvious. He can't help it. Shame!

One time, when some nairalanders were going at each other, mynd44 came to that thread and deleted the comments of one person, leaving the insults of the other person to that other person undeleted, then others came and they ganged up against that one person, and I was observing.
I dare say mynd44 allows bullying on nairaland!
Using another man's business to do paddy paddy.

Seun needs to thoroughly look into what is going on in his forum, otherwise we'll take it to him on twitter, since that is the place one can get his attention.

Mynd44, do not delete this post.
I dey watch you!
Omoh nawa,,,, cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
pocohantas:

Yea. I said what I said.

Make I hear? Most of the Dumbo's who spew that trash are dependent on NL because it gives their existence meaning.
Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
sageb:

Would have preferred her still being a mod. The paedophilic comments on NL are growing at a sickening rate, and it seems that it's only an active female on nairaland that can handle such rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by IMPACT05(m): 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
pocohantas:

You should get a job…

He is biased when he bans them, but active when he bans their bullies/trolls.

He should keep up the good work.

As the ADAGE goes "MAJORITY CARRIES THE VOTE"

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
IMPACT05:

Hahaha grin grin

But since they don't write the name of the mods, how would they know the name of the mod that banned them? It could be any of them.
Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

But since they don't write the name of the mods, how would they know the name of the mod that banned them? It could be any of them.
Guesses...but it not so hard to tell, most times people get it wrong. May not be mynd or...but they just chose the popular mod, could even be the Bot as it is with most Instagram pages - they are erroneously taken down by bots
Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by IMPACT05(m): 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Nope,

It's always Mynd44 who bans especially on the politics section.

Whereas, He is always active whenever you checked his profile[when banned] unlike his fellow supermods.
Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
pocohantas:

Thank you!!

They hate Myn d44 because he banned them and I am the one dating him. Do they know how many times I have been banned this year? Mynd banned my alternate for “5000 yrs” because I mentioned him after he banned my main. I deactivated that account.

Justw ise is hated in the Travel section, but that section is one of the sanest (if not the sanest) on Nairaland.

Funny enough, when they are at the receiving end of bullies, I am 99% sure it is this same Mynd that responds when they slam the report button. Abeg, Mynd44, some of us dey your back. We need more bad cops here.

grin grin
With Mynd if you are guilty you will be banned even if you are a friend, make the person go rest small and that's very fair to me. I've been banned too severally in the past though not on this monicker but I either wait it out or create alternate which ends up being the main. I dey change cloth well well grin grin

People who are not creative with words but throw direct insults will still complain of ban. if you throw words like bitch, fool , Ogun kill your mama etc around then expect to be banned. cheesy that's why it appears that some people escape ban. These people are wise to use constructive criticism even though they meant "go to hell" but to the shallow minded the moderator is bias.
Even bullies, instigators and trolls dey call person bias. Very funny.

I pray He moderates romance section just for a month, sanity go return back to that section.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
BeanmanX:
Na nonsense u dey always type Pamela,,,, nonsense
Pele ooooo Omo Pamela.
Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Most times during altercations, the mod summoned either by direct mention or reports appears on the thread to do the cleaning job.

Other times people just guess their most hated mod
Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
Macsjebs:

Guesses...but it not so hard to tell, most times people get it wrong. May not be mynd or...but they just chose the popular mod, could even be the Bot as it is with most Instagram pages - they are erroneously taken down by bots
When it's the bots, it's stated clearly. With the mods, it's not really.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
IMPACT05:

Nope,

It's always Mynd44 who bans especially on the politics section.

Whereas, He is always active whenever you checked his profile[when banned] unlike his fellow supermods.
You can't say always man, just agree it's a guess. I don't like the guy, but let's call a spade a spade.
Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
Persephone1:
Most times during altercations, the mod summoned either by direct mention or reports appears on the thread to do the cleaning job.

Other times people just guess their most hated mod
Best answer I can wrap my head around.
Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by pocohantas(f): 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
Persephone1:
With Mynd if you are guilty you will be banned even if you are a friend, make the person go rest small and that's very fair to me. I've been banned too severally in the past though not on this monicker but I either wait it out or create alternate which ends up being the main. I dey change cloth well well grin grin

People who are not creative with words but throw direct insults will still complain of ban. if you throw words like bitch, fool , Ogun kill your mama etc around then expect to be banned. cheesy that's why it appears that some people escape ban. These people are wise to use constructive criticism even though they meant "go to hell" but to the shallow minded the moderator is bias.
Even bullies, instigators and trolls dey call person bias. Very funny.

I pray He moderates romance section just for a month, sanity go return back to that section.

Because they don’t have the mental capability to. One of them playing victim here has followed me to another thread to say I am very dumb, if they ban am now, he would claim I am dating the mod.

Common sense is indeed not common…

1 Like

Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by ASAPFERG1: 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
Mynd44 is the best..
Flatheadds can cry to death if it pain them grin
Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by Kingzeez10: 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
Myndd44 is IPOB pigs nightmare.
Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
pocohantas:

Because they don’t have the mental capability to. One of them playing victim here has followed me to another thread to say I am very dumb, if they ban am now, he would claim I am dating the mod.

Common sense is indeed not common…
Exactly! grin
The other person is always the problem not them

He will get sense one day.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by descarado: 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
Beremx:
Lalasticlala, the best moderator so far. I have always admired him when he used to create topics in celebrities section. I don’t fail to comment on his threads because they are always interesting.
You are the best bro. Keep doing your work diligently cool
Gone are those days.
I used to love those topics. Everything I know about nollywood then was from celebrity section and the interactions was funny and entertaining.
Didn't know he was a mod then until he gave birth.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by Munzy14(m): 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
Mariangeles:

I hate unfairness.

When I registered towards the end of 2017, as early as 2018 was when I started noticing mynd44's bias because he was too obvious. He can't help it. Shame!

One time, when some nairalanders were going at each other, mynd44 came to that thread and deleted the comments of one person, leaving the insults of the other person to that other person undeleted, then others came and they ganged up against that one person, and I was observing.

Seun needs to thoroughly look into what is going on in his forum, otherwise we'll take it to him on twitter, since that is the place one can get his attention.

I dey watch you!
You are out to run mynd tiger gen grin grin

Truth is, he is biased with his duties..And he seems to be political while his Job demands neutrality.
Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by Munzy14(m): 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
Omanambala:
I asked Mynd44 a simple question the next thing I got banned...smh
grin grin
Too many atrocities grin grin
Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by crackhaus: 10:58am On Aug 03, 2022
Mariangeles:

I hate unfairness.

I dey watch you!
Mariahangel, the one man lady squad. gringrin

Greetings!!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by ShaqFu: 12:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
Mariangeles:
Going by my observations so far, lalasticlalâ is the best mod on nairaland.

The worst mod is Mynd 44. He's a very partial mod, who abuses his power as a mod.
Hallelujah meje for this wonderful post of yours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Grabs Wizkid’s Penis In New Video(photos) / Tally.ERP9 Support & Customization For Manufacturing, Service, Society Firm / Nairalander's Help Me Look Into Dis O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.