Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) (2447 Views)

Supermods / How Many Nairaland Mods Are Still Active And How Does One Become A Mod? / Complaint And Direct Message To Nairaland Mods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by Mariangeles(f): 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
blancsn1:
Yell me you are not Igbo n I will believe your comment. To clowns n fools like you Ikpeazu n Ugwuayi are the best governor in this dispensation yet the two combined can not accomplish what Ganduje accomplished in his first term make we add second term.

What has tribe got to do with this matter?
Do I even know what tribe what mod is from?

Stop typing incoherent nonsense!

ThatFairGuy1:
Lalasticlalaaa will be the best moderator to you because he's partisan, sanctioning supporters of Tinubu at ease.

You all run to him.
Lala is the WORSE moderator in the history of Nairaland

This is not even about politics, but about some "mod" abusing his power.
Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Lalasticlalaaa will be the best moderator to you because he's partisan, sanctioning supporters of Tinubu at ease.

You all run to him.
lalasticlala Seun
Rule 20
Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by Beremx(f): 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
Lalasticlala, the best moderator so far. I have always admired him when he used to create topics in celebrities section. I don’t fail to comment on his threads because they are always interesting.
You are the best bro. Keep doing your work diligently cool

6 Likes

Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by techWriter3: 1:12am On Aug 01, 2022
for lifestyle other mods can betweens kiss my ass

1 Like

Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:42am On Aug 01, 2022
Why are you tagging Lalasticlala? For him to ban me angry
NwaMamaIwota:
lalasticlala Seun
Rule 20
Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:48am On Aug 01, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Why are you tagging Lalasticlala? For him to ban me angry
why are you insulting the honorable mods
Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by Omanambala(m): 6:50am On Aug 01, 2022
I asked Mynd44 a simple question the next thing I got banned...smh
Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:50am On Aug 01, 2022
You don't see how your people and you with other moniker Insulting mynd, WHY ARE YOU NOT REPORTING THAT?

NwaMamaIwota:
why are you insulting the honorable mods
Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:54am On Aug 01, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
You don't see how your people and you with other moniker Insulting mynd, WHY ARE YOU NOT REPORTING THAT?

I don't operate dual moniker my love.

Mynd4 is my sweetheart
I can never insult him
Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by Amunethseranu(f): 7:32am On Aug 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Great men and women. Well done.
I appreciate them all and Mynd44 is actually my favorite. He does not allow anyone intimidate him.
God bless Nairaland!
You tribalist using hate and discrimination to campaign for drugtinubu...y won't u like mynd44
Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by 2Ways(m): 7:40am On Aug 01, 2022
Well among them all I like Lalasticlala.

I would love to know how he came up with his moniker.

Why are people complaining about Mynd44?
Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by BeanmanX(m): 8:26am On Aug 01, 2022
Macsjebs:

1. Mynd 44
Moderates politics, crime, Ads and more. He is very hardworking, takes down duplicate threads, moves topics to right sections and you know when u flaut a rule - 600 years for you.

He once abdicated his position and according to rumors, was in solidarity with his mod friend who was relieved by popular opinion due to power abuse but this can't be verified as he was only an active Romancelander at this time. He is also friends with an active female moniker.
Someone once said dat he's dating pocohantas and some females here hence why he rarely ban dem,,,,,I think the mynd guy is too partial tho he's a good mod,,,,the only mod I do like here that isn't partial is lalasticlala,,, he's one of the best mod here

1 Like

Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by Toktee(m): 8:31am On Aug 01, 2022
Viscuz:

Ha omo

IF mod work be like bbnaija naim be say he would have been evicted grin
Ah tell you.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by BeanmanX(m): 8:33am On Aug 01, 2022
Macsjebs:
Thanks all
More inputs are welcomed

Say something about your mods
Dominique is one of the worst mod here,,,,I can't believe she banned me for airing my opinion about BBN,,,,who does dat?
I just can't imagining how some lazy and unserious people will be watching a useless show while the country is burning,, reason why Nigeria can never move forward,,,just look at how Sri Lankan citizens fought for their lives last month and pursued their ex president out of his office,,,,I wish our lazy Nigerian youths can do like that but it seems impossible,,,Nigerians only love gossips and spending time on frivolities,,things that will never add any impact to their lives..

1 Like

Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by BeanmanX(m): 8:34am On Aug 01, 2022
Mariangeles:
Going by my observations so far, lalasticlalâ is the best mod on nairaland.

The worst mod is Mynd 44. He's a very partial mod, who abuses his power as a mod.
Why re u afraid? should I let him know?,,,,,,, grin btw i thot he loves women? someone told me dat he has special female friends like pocohantas,,cocosomething etc that he rarely ban

1 Like

Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by BeanmanX(m): 8:39am On Aug 01, 2022
Mariangeles:

One time, I commented on a thread, then I saw him viewing the thread, thought he was going to move it to FP, next thing I knew, I was banned! For a week!
For what!? For breaking rule number 11!
Breaking rule number 11? How!? I didn't even type in caps or anything like that.
That was when I knew dude had it in for me.
What a coward!
He prolly hates u,,,hv u ever denied him anything?
Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by BeanmanX(m): 8:48am On Aug 01, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

You all run to him.
That's a big lie,,,u can create a poll and u see that thousands of people love lala here,,, besides I won't even take u serious self since u re always eating Agbado and cassava,,,u love suffering and smiling
Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by Mariangeles(f): 9:48am On Aug 01, 2022
BeanmanX:
He prolly hates u,,,hv u ever denied him anything?

Anybody who hates truth will hate me, and if you hate truth, don't like me.
I don't have respect or value people who abuse power like our politicians.
I hate unfairness.

When I registered towards the end of 2017, as early as 2018 was when I started noticing mynd44's bias because he was too obvious. He can't help it. Shame!

One time, when some nairalanders were going at each other, mynd44 came to that thread and deleted the comments of one person, leaving the insults of the other person to that other person undeleted, then others came and they ganged up against that one person, and I was observing.
I dare say mynd44 allows bullying on nairaland!
Using another man's business to do paddy paddy.

Seun needs to thoroughly look into what is going on in his forum, otherwise we'll take it to him on twitter, since that is the place one can get his attention.

Mynd44, do not delete this post.
I dey watch you!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by pocohantas(f): 10:07am On Aug 01, 2022
haffaze777:
Mynd44 is most competent among them.God bless that brother for usgrin

Amen… cheesy
Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by Mariangeles(f): 10:25am On Aug 01, 2022
BeanmanX:
That's a big lie,,,u can create a poll and u see that thousands of people love lala here,,, besides I won't even take u serious self since u re always eating Agbado and cassava,,,u love suffering and smiling

Going by the comments on this thread alone, one can tell who's the most and least liked.

Mynd44, you need to do better.
Nairaland no be squid game wey you go fit just do anyhow wey you like with anybody.

Any ore wey you go do for me for this life, wey go hurt another person, no do for me abeg!

1 Like

Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by IMPACT05(m): 10:46am On Aug 01, 2022
Mariangeles:
Going by my observations so far, lalasticlalâ is the best mod on nairaland.

The worst mod is Mynd 44. He's a very partial mod, who abuses his power as a mod.

He is a very partial mod who usually ban those who supports anything related to PETER OBI.

The Dude Is Very Partial.
Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by realestate99: 10:48am On Aug 01, 2022
Amunethseranu:
You tribalist using hate and discrimination to campaign for drugtinubu...y won't u like mynd44
Lol!!! So your are using love to promote Obi? Why can't you Pandora supporters acknowledge that not everyone would have his head buried in that Obi Pandora's butt.
Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 01, 2022
If your hatred for a moderator is motivated by ban then you are simply irresponsible. You
break a rule, got your punishment then grow to hate who melted the punishment lol. You are being childish too. Maturity comes with taking responsibility.

Cleared posts were unnecessary, posts left which are mostly defense based are for a purpose. To let whoever reads in future know that accusations were false and hate or bully oriented. I can't believe I have to explain this, how do your minds work here?

Suck it up! It's just a forum!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by pocohantas(f): 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
Persephone1:
If your hatred for a moderator is motivated by ban then you are simply irresponsible. You
break a rule, got your punishment then grow to hate who melted the punishment lol. You are being childish too. Maturity comes with taking responsibility.

Cleared posts were unnecessary, posts left which are mostly defense based are for a purpose. To let whoever reads in future know that accusations were false and hate or bully oriented. I can't believe I have to explain this, how do your minds work here?

Suck it up! It's just a forum!

Thank you!!

They hate Mynd44 because he banned them and I am the one dating him. Do they know how many times I have been banned this year? Mynd banned my alternate for “5000 yrs” because I mentioned him after he banned my main. I deactivated that account.

Justwise is hated in the Travel section, but that section is one of the sanest (if not the sanest) on Nairaland.

Funny enough, when they are at the receiving end of bullies, I am 99% sure it is this same Mynd that responds when they slam the report button. Abeg, Mynd44, some of us dey your back. We need more bad cops here.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by GloriousGbola: 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
fk mynd44 and his [b]unbiased [/b]bans! angry angry

i am sure he is the one who bans me when i am reported for beating up people looking for my trouble angry angry
robotic unemotional unfriendly someborry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
pocohantas:

Thank you!!

They hate Mynd44 because he banned them and I am the one dating him. Do they know how many times I have been banned this year? Mynd banned my alternate for “5000 yrs” because I mentioned him after he banned my main. I deactivated that account.

Justwise is hated in the Travel section, but that section is one of the sanest (if not the sanest) on Nairaland.

Funny enough, when they are at the receiving end of bullies, I am 99% sure it is this same Mynd that responds when they slam the report button. Abeg, Mynd44, some of us dey your back. We need more bad cops here.

grin grin
I don't know oh. But there's a post that the guy made that really disgusted me, some of his comments also reek of tribal sentiments.
Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by sageb: 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
Macsjebs:

So here we have it, your mods, feel free to add yours

correction OP, Lalasticlala studied Public Administration.
Ishilove and humbledbygrace were the best back then.
presently, lalasticlala is the best.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
Mynd44, that guy or girl, is just really somehow. Makes comments that reek of tribal bigotry a lot of time and goes around doing menial type of work. lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
sageb:

correction OP, Lalasticlala studied Public Administration.
Ishilove and humblebygrace were the best back then.
presently, lalasticlala is the best.
Wow, so ishilove was a mod grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why You Act The Way You Do - Tim Lahaye / If You Had Your Own Private Jet, Would You Need VISA To Travel? / Big Snake Killed Around Ilaje Road Ojo Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.