Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) (2479 Views)

Supermods / How Many Nairaland Mods Are Still Active And How Does One Become A Mod? / Complaint And Direct Message To Nairaland Mods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by ShaqFu: 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

How una take know the mod wey ban you self? I thought they don't show that
Simple. Your first offense as a rule breaker will readily get you 24 hours ban or something like that. Your second offense should be double that. But with Mynd 44. The guy will give you straight 1 month ban. Your second offense, na 3 months be that, third offense, bro 6 months ban sure you.

Dominique and Lala are the ones who follow issue the least ban the most.
Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by mariahAngel(f): 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
crackhaus:

Mariahangel, the one man lady squad. gringrin

Greetings!!

We must stand and demand fairness on this forum, and nothing less.
If we notice any partiality happening, we must call out the mod(s), otherwise, things will go out of hand.

Greetings to you. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by Lezzlie(m): 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
ShaqFu:
Simple. Your first offense as a rule breaker will readily get you 24 hours ban or something like that. Your second offense should be double that. But with Mynd 44. The guy will give you straight 1 month ban. Your second offense, na 3 months be that, third offense, bro 6 months ban sure you.

Dominique and Lala are the ones who follow issue the least ban the most.
Africa's ugliest pussy sniffing moderator is a sad soul.

The fool operates a scheme called sex-for-ban where he dashes out bans in return for sex from these Nairaland dirty girls.

The fool also bans post hoc like an idiot.

I wonder how someone will be a Nairaland mod for nearly a decade. No life! No ambition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by ShaqFu: 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
Lezzlie:
Africa's uglies pussy sniffing moderator is a sad soul.

The fool operates a scheme called sex-for-ban where he dash's out bans I'm favour of sex from these Nairaland dirty girls.

The fool also bans post hoc like an idiot.

I wonder how someone will be a Nairaland mod for nearly a decade. No life! No ambition
LMFAO!.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by donjazet(m): 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
Macsjebs:

So here we have it, your mods, feel free to add yours

Ibime, come and see something oo. Look at that number 5 about muki, e be like say she be Muslim that's why she kept banning my account based on that Mohammed rape argument we were having and decided to curtail the discussions on that thread.
Re: Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) by Ibime(m): 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
donjazet:

Ibime, come and see something oo. Look at that number 5 about muki, e be like say she be Muslim that's why she kept banning my account based on that Mohammed rape argument we were having and decided to curtail the discussions on that thread.

Muki won't ban you for that. Na be say you done too provoke and go off topic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wow Congratulations Nairaland Founder Seun Osewa Makes Forbes List!!!! / Photos: Iyanya Shirtless And Hot In New Movie Role / Darlings . . Lets Have A Heart To Heart Chat (Its Peace Time 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.