Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) (76622 Views)

Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) / End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex / Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Wwwq: 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nice
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Agbebakun22: 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
Jennyclay:
- I'm well trained and well-mannered.
- I'm a graduate with a good job and I also do business.
- I cook so well.
- I'm God fearing
- I'm a lovely and happy person.
Etc.

Now do you expect me to settle for less? Do you?
who give a Bleep about u being a half baked graduate?
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by YeePeyHaa: 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
Peperipe peperipepe no go dey do pass ya self
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by kendological(m): 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
haba, but it's man that chat woman na grin angry grin cheesy wink wink

grin cheesy
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Alaga2222(m): 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

Ask the Holy Spirit and HE will guide you on this crucial issue

Can you beep me on my number I would love to know you more better
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by pacespot(m): 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nice one, happy married life to the couple. I am tired of satisfying everyone with their societal standard. Nigeria has given you nothing but always making demand on how one life should be.
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by kingsceemark(m): 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
Karemarealty288:
The marriage will last and bear fruits...

Amen, so shall it be
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by joyousever(f): 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nana mehn, you don finish her wotowoto!!
SaveMeLord:

I'm well trained and well-mannered

No you are not. You are very ill-mannered. I'm not a prophet to know that guys that have met with you suddenly ghost you and don't want to have anything to do with you because of your mannerlessness and habit of broke-shaming men that are obviously doing better than you in life.

I'm a graduate with a good job and also do business

Graduate of which school because you don't sound like one. Good job indeed. Your type can never do business. Money conscious girls like you never excel in business because of your materialism and your trying to prove unnecessary point to people that don't care about your ass undecided

I cook so we'll

No you can't cook nothing. Mouthy ladies and money conscious ladies like you can't cook nada and are always lazy to cook. Fastfood is your second name and if you finally get married you'll cajole your husband to hire a maid or chef to handle cooking

I'm God fearing

No you are not God fearing. You are feared by God because of the iniquity you bask in and the spirit of mammon that you worship. I'm just very sure you'll miss your God given husband because he might not have the kind of stupendous wealth you seek.

I'm a lovely and happy person

No you are not. You are gradually becoming a bitter and vile woman because that fantasy rich and wealthy man you fantasize about will never come your way and your clock is ticking "tik-tok, tik tok" and the more your clock ticks the more bitter and vile you become. Broke shaming men that approach you and want to date you because your "fantasy billionaire husband is not coming through". Very soon you'll be more bitter than that new entry evening Newspaper called siofra. She'll make you the regional supervisor of Nairaland evening Newspaper association of Nigeria. Continue in your folly
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by ifihearam: 11:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
Jennyclay:
Ehya Poor couple. Just take a look at the low budget wedding.

My wedding must be very Loud, my future husband must be ready to spend.

Small cheap liar of a woman...in one of your posts you told us you had a fiance who wanted to marry you march..wetin happen?
why you dey hope for future husband? lie kee u
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 02, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

Oshey determined man cheesy grin grin grin grin let's talk on Whatsapp.. am from akwaibom ooo wink wink wink

I don't care where you are from so far you're well mannered.
Here's my Whatsapp number
I'd be expecting your beep,call or text.
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 02, 2022
my kind of couple!
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by samwash(m): 5:52am On Aug 02, 2022
Make I hear say they are not legally married.
At the long run their 50 yrs marriage anniversary will be an achievement.
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Offpoint1: 6:23am On Aug 02, 2022
jojothaiv:
Congratulations...

Broke or not, the goal is to keep it simple. Minimalistic no say person broke, it could be some people way of life.

Make I show this bannie wey don dey bother my about bridal shower upandan, I even ask why she wan do am she say she just want am, since I no go drop shishi make she carry go.

Offpoint1 no be this wedding you sef dey plan abi you don change.
grin boss my mind was made up o, nothing fit change am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Freeze007(m): 7:42am On Aug 02, 2022
[
I don't think you wanna live up to 50years without marriage, do you? Sugoridem akop!

quote author=Jennyclay post=115261967]Ehya Poor couple. Just take a look at the low budget wedding.

My wedding must be very Loud, my future husband must be ready to spend. [/quote]
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Freeze007(m): 7:44am On Aug 02, 2022
Jennyclay:
I can't marry a broke or stingy man who's not ready to spend money on our wedding day. Tufiakwa!!

Omo ijebu should please avoid me!!

SO BE IT
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Freeze007(m): 7:48am On Aug 02, 2022
I bet you are not near my Father ,Leader Olumba Olumba Obu in all you mentioned or stated so why brag over something that could escape into thin air?? Biko kopuo!

Jennyclay:
- I'm well trained and well-mannered.
- I'm a graduate with a good job and I also do business.
- I cook so well.
- I'm God fearing
- I'm a lovely and happy person.
Etc.

Now do you expect me to settle for less? Do you?
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 02, 2022
[quote author=Sweetvie post=115273148]I will love my wedding to b low key also but it not gonna be just me and my husband... Just like a get together with both family not too much crowd... I hate noise and I don't like crowd... Apart, am not trying to impressed anybody i just want a cool wedding[/quote

cool wedding, hmm

1 Like

Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by RAFZY(m): 8:08am On Aug 02, 2022
Jacksparrow7:
The marriage will last and bear fruit.
But I notice everyone wants to break record on a Saturday wedding
unfortunately no one gets na award fr the best wedding of the month or year
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Codedlyon: 10:47am On Aug 02, 2022
Karemarealty288:
The marriage will last and bear fruits...
God bless you, they tried to avoid evil people
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Sweetvie: 11:11am On Aug 02, 2022
[quote author=Heathrow44 post=115301214][/quote] Yeah.
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by KIDfurniture(m): 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
Wedding is not something u spend heavily on. My people are waking up gradually. Keep it small & v peace of mind when something good or bad happens…

HRHQueenPhil:
wow, u get mind sha... grin grin wink wink wink
All the best in your marriage
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by MessiahMARLIANS: 7:46am On Aug 05, 2022
$20,000 USDC Needed Urgently.

Not USDT.

Sell To Us @ www.sellhigherfaster.carrd.co

Minimum Purchase: $100 USDC.

Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by MessiahMARLIANS: 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
...Incase You Missed it.

Still On The POVERTY ALLEVIATION REALITY TELEVISION SHOW SERIES (PARTSS):

Financial Webinar on: IMPORTATION OF BITCOIN:

"Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (BAB)"

The Ultimate Digital Business of The 22ND Century and Today's World of Financial Digitization:

Step 1: Import Bitcoin

Buy Bitcoin Internationally at Standard Bitcoin Rate.

Rate is Slightly Higher Than The Standard CoinMarketCap Rate.

Here; You aren't Buying Bitcoin in Dollar Per Naira Price. Neither are You Buying Bitcoin at The High Black Market Rate in Nigeria or Any African Country where You Live in.

Step 2: Go Here:

https://www.nairaland.com/7268786/5000-limit-tertiary-stage-bitcoin

(Import @ 120k
Sell Instantly @ 160k +)

Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by taiwo34: 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
this method saves money grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) / Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.