Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) (76587 Views)

Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) / End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex / Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Friend22(m): 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
Jennyclay:
I can't marry a broke or stingy man who's not ready to spend money on our wedding day. Tufiakwa!!

Omo ijebu should please avoid me!!

You are still young and need some growing up to do.

Believe me,no man can stand your type.

1 Like

Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Kele242: 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
Na so e supposed be, Normal Normal
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by AndroidAI(m): 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
Jennyclay:
Ehya Poor couple. Just take a look at the low budget wedding.

My wedding must be very Loud, my future husband must be ready to spend.

You still ended up with 8 likes undecided
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by ashala(m): 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
Jennyclay:

What if if you end up marrying a pauper? cheesy grin tongue
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by jrusky(m): 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
Honestly I love what they did. I have witnessed such wedding severally Obi in Moscow during my days there.

I so much love quiet wedding alot. Not that they can't afford big wedding but just chose simple one
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
Jennyclay:

are you Dangote's wedding to wish for an expensive wedding? Or why place yourself where you are not up to?
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Emmanuel30a: 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
Jennyclay:

So, feminist too dey marry? Meanwhile, what have scientist said or says about marriage? I got to know that you are a feminist and a scientist...
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Emmanuel30a: 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

You are proof of unintelligent life.
Maybe and probably...
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Livelystone01: 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
Jennyclay:

Do you think it is everyone who spends big in weddings that has money? Do you also think that it is every small wedding like this that are poor?
SMH...change your mindset.

My wedding will have no reception too. I'll rather keep the money so she can give birth abroad than to waste it on people who will not care about the existence of the marriage after that week.

Thank God the lady I have now has same mindset with me.

1 Like

Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by codeigniter(m): 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
Jennyclay:
I can see your Fever has gotten to another level and just like your moniker says, it's only the Lord that can save you.

If you're looking for a cheap wedding, then go to your village and marry a cheap girl who would settle down for less and cheap man like you. Please don't come here and pour your frustration on me... Abi am I the cause of your Brokeness? Abeg oo!!

Please don't you ever quote me again in your life else you won't like the way I would give it to you Hot Hot.

Nonsense!!!

Well mannered, indeed
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by longifilis(m): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
envoymedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv5oSmv-cu0

Couple Got Married With Only Two Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Photo, Video)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgpI_hBg2rR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
How truest is this op?
The picture is blurry
Too far from the truth
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by phemmyfour: 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Not that they don't have relatives but they chose to keep to their privacy cheesy tongue.
stingy mentality
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Nickymezor(f): 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
Na their choice o
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Jacksparrow7(m): 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
The marriage will last and bear fruit.
But I notice everyone wants to break record on a Saturday wedding
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by opius: 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
Tell me how this marriage will not last... Congratulations to you guys and happy married life
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by ufotunang: 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
No money to do traditional and white wedding...it's good sha...one cannot kill himself....the most important thing is for the couples to have a happy married life and everlasting marriage and happy family with children and lay a better future for the children
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by BeanmanX(m): 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
Jennyclay:
- I'm well trained and well-mannered.
- I'm a graduate with a good job and I also do business.
- I cook so well.
- I'm God fearing
- I'm a lovely and happy person.
Etc.

Now do you expect me to settle for less? Do you?
You supposed to add that u are a fake person with a fake profile account,,,,

1 Like

Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by apple30(f): 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
Karemarealty288:
The marriage will last and bear fruits...
Abeg how many pple suppose attend court wedding again …the bride and groom n 2 or 4 wittinesses ..abi una done start to Dey carry una village pple go court again grin grin cheesy
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by apple30(f): 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
U most not even cook food at court wedding ,make una sign Dey go house no time
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by caesymore(m): 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
Jennyclay:

I love that, knowing what you want and going for it. cheesy
Wedding gats loud then na by choice
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by caesymore(m): 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
Jennyclay:
- I'm well trained and well-mannered.
- I'm a graduate with a good job and I also do business.
- I cook so well.
- I'm God fearing
- I'm a lovely and happy person.
Etc.

Now do you expect me to settle for less? Do you?

cheesy
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Wedding ceremony is just a celebration! The life after is marriage.

If expense was proportional to a happy married life, the likes of Tiwa Savage, Chika Ike, Tonto Dike, Mercy Aigbe, Moalisa Chinda, Muma Gee, and Georgina Onouha wont be divorced today.

Just like matriculation, it does not mean you will make it to convocation.
Exactly.
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by TheEnforcer: 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
Jennyclay:

Why can't you spend yourself?
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by Blessed4sure: 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hardcore feminist.

I thought feminism is about eliminating gender roles. Why is the man the one to spend. What happened to you too?

Abi you people just select what you want from this feminism thing?

Jennyclay:
I can't marry a broke or stingy man who's not ready to spend money on our wedding day. Tufiakwa!!

Omo ijebu should please avoid me!!
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
rollandben:

But you go stingy o. I'm sure someone like you will never allow your husband to extends hand to naighbour and relatives. See as you talk am

Haba, u can do better...u don't know me, just assume and Insult..pls do better and watch ur utterances so it shall be well with you
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
Anointedclass:

If you are one of Jehovah's Witnesses, let's work something out

My church is the living faith church and we always apply discretion and don't take loans..u can join us this sunday
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
kendological:

Let's chat privately, email me
haba, but it's man that chat woman na grin angry grin cheesy wink wink
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
Alaga2222:

Can I be the right man for you? 08026333379
Ask the Holy Spirit and HE will guide you on this crucial issue
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
KIDfurniture:
I did mine with just 20 people . I bought the food at foodco

wow, u get mind sha... grin grin wink wink wink
All the best in your marriage
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
Katcall:
do you know all the sex styles?

May GOD have mercy on your reprobate mind
Re: Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
NaturalKinzzy:

I am that determined man .
Let's get started and work things out..

Oshey determined man cheesy grin grin grin grin let's talk on Whatsapp.. am from akwaibom ooo wink wink wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. / After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.