Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

I Am Back From My Leave; All Eyes On 2023. God Bless Jagaban! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Back From My Leave; All Eyes On 2023. God Bless Jagaban! (667 Views)

2023: God Called Us To Change Lagos Story — Funke Akindele / 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC / Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Back From My Leave; All Eyes On 2023. God Bless Jagaban! by Salewa97: 2:14am On Aug 01, 2022
God bless Asiwaju Jagaban!

Tinubu 2023 is a done deal.

I hereby restate my commitment to Asiwaju 2023 project and we will not rest until all these Obituary supporters accept that Jagaban is greater than any politician in this current era.

I know those developers that always cry on my mention because I bring topic about their numerous drug escapades abroad will be so sad to see me come back.

God bless Nairaland!
Asiwaju 2023.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Back From My Leave; All Eyes On 2023. God Bless Jagaban! by Nobody: 2:22am On Aug 01, 2022
God bless you too!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Back From My Leave; All Eyes On 2023. God Bless Jagaban! by Naijanascam: 2:22am On Aug 01, 2022
Your sickness is not ordinary and it's beyond cure because they really dealt with you by taking away your battery.......... it's a pity though

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Back From My Leave; All Eyes On 2023. God Bless Jagaban! by Salewa97: 2:24am On Aug 01, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
God bless you too!

Multiple blessing for you and your family in this new month.

1 Like

Re: I Am Back From My Leave; All Eyes On 2023. God Bless Jagaban! by Salewa97: 2:24am On Aug 01, 2022
Naijanascam:
Your sickness is not ordinary and it's beyond cure because they really dealt with you by taking away your battery.......... it's a pity though

Are you one of the hateful Obituary fans?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Back From My Leave; All Eyes On 2023. God Bless Jagaban! by Nobody: 2:26am On Aug 01, 2022
Salewa97:

Multiple blessing for you and your family in this new month.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: I Am Back From My Leave; All Eyes On 2023. God Bless Jagaban! by Zchi1052(m): 3:26am On Aug 01, 2022
Nawao the point is that ignorant and selfish people like you are the reasons why Nigeria is already hellfire for a common man
No sensible and fortunate human being that has conscience will support APC/Tinubu in Nigeria
To make it worst,he chose Muslim Muslim tickets
He's too old to run
He's an analogue candidate
He's selfish

Anyone who supports Tinubu is so wicked to him or herself and the unborn generation

It's time we wise up and try something new
God bless you
God bless me
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Am Back From My Leave; All Eyes On 2023. God Bless Jagaban! by Salewa97: 3:42am On Aug 01, 2022
Zchi1052:
Nawao the point is that ignorant and selfish people like you are the reasons why Nigeria is already hellfire for a common man
No sensible and fortunate human being that has conscience will support APC/Tinubu in Nigeria
To make it worst,he chose Muslim Muslim tickets
He's too old to run
He's an analogue candidate
He's selfish

Anyone who supports Tinubu is so wicked to him or herself and the unborn generation

It's time we wise up and try something new
God bless you
God bless me
God bless Nigeria

This one is campaigning after election. Even if Tinubu choose Atheist/Traditionalist, we will vote him.

Obi Pandora is a baby politician and he’s just running a social media circus.

This election is between Tinubu and Atiku. Obituary fan will labor in vain as usual.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Back From My Leave; All Eyes On 2023. God Bless Jagaban! by Abdu81: 3:53am On Aug 01, 2022
Just focus on two groups for your campaign the Yoruba Murics and kanuri bokoharam.
The other Nigerians have rejected the murderer of the innocent endsars protesters.
Re: I Am Back From My Leave; All Eyes On 2023. God Bless Jagaban! by sseunth(m): 4:01am On Aug 01, 2022
APC trying to save us from APC
Re: I Am Back From My Leave; All Eyes On 2023. God Bless Jagaban! by Salewa97: 4:02am On Aug 01, 2022
Abdu81:
Just focus on two groups for your campaign the Yoruba Murics and kanuri bokoharam.
The other Nigerians have rejected the murderer of the innocent endsars protesters.

When did you become another Obituary supporter?

Hope you’re not one of the people advising Peter Pandora which he spoke about?

1 Like

Re: I Am Back From My Leave; All Eyes On 2023. God Bless Jagaban! by Wisetrue99: 4:17am On Aug 01, 2022
Who your leave help

(1) (Reply)

Fully-armed Terrorists In Osun, Oyo, Ogun Forests To Launch Attack On Yorubas / Obidient Reacts: Come Next Year, They Will Remove All Of You / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Is Officially 55 Years Today Let Wish Him ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.