Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,787 members, 7,841,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha (31073 Views)

Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 02, 2011
ziccoit:

Who tells you the commenter is a human being? You must have been responding to a spam-boot.
ROFLMAO
He must be becomrich wannabe then !
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Basics007: 7:45am On Aug 02, 2011
babaowo:

na today,the evidence dey with ppl since,even the judge knew that,but how mustapha take get 3 children while in prison Naija n drama.
Na this one concern me pass. Abeg yarn me story broda.maybe dey don bluetooth d whole thing.
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Aderupoko2: 7:50am On Aug 02, 2011
If the truth must be told,the whole country have all been set-up
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 02, 2011
Basics007:

Na this one concern me pass. Abeg yarn me story broda.maybe dey don bluetooth d whole thing.

You funny. . . .bluetooth the thing from kirikiri to hin wife ? I like it
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Sacarstic: 8:06am On Aug 02, 2011
It`s over 11yrs why did it take him so long to reveal this truth ? They are all birds of the same feather,i don`t care to know who killed who because the damage has been done, His predicament is only a lesson for those who sit and wine with evil doers. It is my earnest prayer that our current bunch of brain tumor striking politicians and sycophants within the corridors of power whose penchant for embezzlement of public fund has become uncontrollable,who will do anything to appease their boss in high places suffer the same fate like Al-mustapha. While his boss reigned he sent many to prison without the privilege of fair hearing,he should be grateful and continue to enjoy his stay in prison while the trial last,at least unlike those he sent to prison and murdered without given them the privilege of fair hearing, he has the privilege to appear in court,to be heard,for justice to be administered.  I remember the smile on his face when his  boss arranged a kangaroo court to try and kill our illustrious and intellectual son Ken Saro Wiwa. I will advice him to bury his head in shame.  As the Chief security officer to Abacha he imprisoned,killed and drove thousands of those who wanted to make the system better to exile and today he wants to be heard. He is only reaping from what he has sowed.If it is true that he has such a privilege information as he claimed,then i will be so happy because they will never let him out of prison which is my earnest prayer.God Bless Nigeria.
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by YomiKaycee: 8:09am On Aug 02, 2011
Bringing the whole of this saga back to life will be damn hurting to the family and loved ones especially when they are probably almost forgetting about the pain. Anyway sha, maybe they will take consolation in finding out the truth!
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by brainpulse: 8:13am On Aug 02, 2011
COMPATRIOTS THIS IS THE TIME WE MUST RISE UP WITH OUR VOICE TO DEMAND THE DEATH OF A NOBLE MAN THAT WAS KILL UNJUSTLY TO BALANCE THE EQUATION, BY OUR FRAUDULENT LEADERS WHO GO AROUND FLAUNTING THE WEALTH AND RESOURCES OF THIS NATION. ENOUGH OF ABUSING EACH OTHER ON THIS TREND LET US RISE ON THIS ISSUE WITH OUR COMMENTS AGAINST TYRANCIES THAT USES INNOCENTS' BLOOD FOR THERE SELFISH ACT.

HOW LONG WILL THIS EVIL PERSIST,HOW LONG WILL JUST BLOOD CRY FOR VENGENCE ON THIS LAND, WE PRAY MORNING AND AFTERNOON, YET THE VOICE OF THE JUST BLOOD SPEAKS AGAINST THIS LAND BECAUSE OUR LEADERS ARE UNREPENTANT. AND THEY STILL RESPECT AND CALL THEM FOR FUNCTIONS AND CEREMONIES EVEN IN OUR WORSHIP CENTERS, WITH THE BLOOD STAINS OF INNOCENT NIGERIANS (OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS DURING THE JUNE 12 CAMPAIGN), ON THERE HANDS. FELLOW REPUBLIC OF NAIRALAND WE MUST RAISE WITH OUR VOICE( WRITINGS) AGAINST THIS ACT OF ANTI-HUMANITY.
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 02, 2011
I know this has nothing to do with this post, so pls don't bash me!
I was messing around on youtube and i found one of my favorite cartoons as a child and thought i should share "VOLTRON" :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKkfJPFyWWE
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by ogele: 8:21am On Aug 02, 2011
Plz carefully read the stuff on this link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Rice

On July 7, 1998, while serving as Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs, Rice was a member of an American delegation to visit detained Nigerian President-Elect Basorun M.K.O. Abiola. During this meeting, Abiola had a heart attack[24] which caused his death.
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 02, 2011
ogele:

[s]Plz carefully read the stuff on this link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Rice

On July 7, 1998, while serving as Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs, Rice was a member of an American delegation to visit detained Nigerian President-Elect Basorun M.K.O. Abiola. During this meeting, Abiola had a heart attack[24] which caused his death.
[/s]

Heart attack ko,leg attack ni
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by femmy2010(m): 8:32am On Aug 02, 2011
He should provide the evidence if he has got it.
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by meexteriox(m): 8:32am On Aug 02, 2011
This is all Cow Shit!!!!!!!!!
Can't a dead man rest in peace? All this bluberring is utter Dog Shit.
He should spare us this story line, we've had enough. What picture is he trying to paint here?
That of a saint? They've derailed this country long enough, they should let us be, we are tired of all this
lion and sheep story all the time, sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 02, 2011
Who cares If they've got the Video?! So far the target [Abacha] Died!! angry angry
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by berth(m): 8:40am On Aug 02, 2011
Guess d s/w oba"s wuld ve sum finz to say abt d bribery allegatnz!
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Doyean: 8:42am On Aug 02, 2011
@careytommy (m)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@ point b, what is the source of your storytelling.mention a name or post a link

Always look very well before posting, Point b qouted his source as OPUTA PANEL
or APPOLO catch you 4 FACE

The bottom line is all these people will be freed @ the end or will be murdered silently like they did to
CHIEF MKO

Justice is with GOD. Nigeria JUDICIARY is a mess
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Imeobong(m): 8:51am On Aug 02, 2011
babaowo:

na today,the evidence dey with ppl since,even the judge knew that,but how mustapha take get 3 children while in prison Naija n drama.

abeg, iii which kind question come be this? that one na normal thing for big boys while in prison nah, an el-mustapha is one of them

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=721451.msg8801190#msg8801190
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Ericology(m): 8:52am On Aug 02, 2011
Alleluia Amen, lol Cant wait
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Logba: 8:55am On Aug 02, 2011
These people are playing chess with our lives and destiny. I hope we will realize this and make concerted efforts to address it. the issue here is not detaining Mustapha for 12 years but the fact that some people are holding this country to ransome. We need to break away from their grip.  God help Nigeria
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by texazzpete(m): 9:10am On Aug 02, 2011
In any normal country, failure to divulge any more details (as well as the alleged video) would see Mustapha arrested for obstruction of justice. Na only here we go dey beg am to talk wetin e know.
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Abagworo(m): 9:14am On Aug 02, 2011
I have heard and read from various conspiracy theorists that USA,FBI,IBB and OBJ were the brain behind annulment, Abiola and Abacha's death.Just like every case involving international conspiracy,nothing will come out of it.
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by akinnux(m): 9:23am On Aug 02, 2011
I will pay a million naira to watch this video.
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by 677ano(m): 9:26am On Aug 02, 2011
Rubbish why did he wait 12 years to say it? I dont believe one word
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Greenpro: 9:29am On Aug 02, 2011
while now? He supposed to have revealed this information since when he was arrested. God help him
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Limaoscar: 9:36am On Aug 02, 2011
Guys, guy, guys, think. Can't you see this dude has been so dehumanised in prison , he's begining to talk like a mad man? I don't believehis plot, at best sounds like a sunken man still trying to clutch some straws under water.
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Evans5050: 9:48am On Aug 02, 2011
ANOTHER HOME VIDEO IN THE MAKING

WATCH OUT. wink smiley shocked shocked shocked
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 9:50am On Aug 02, 2011
Greenpro:

while now? He supposed to have revealed this information since when he was arrested. God help him
abi oo
Evans5050:

ANOTHER HOME VIDEO IN THE MAKING

WATCH OUT. wink smiley shocked shocked shocked

lol
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by mikerob116(m): 10:06am On Aug 02, 2011
Even if the names are mentioned, video tape released, what should we expect to be their(indicted) fate?
however, what i know is he who kill by the sword shall sure be killed by the sword, it may take a long time
but it will surely come to pass
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by george31(m): 10:07am On Aug 02, 2011
The Truth cant be hidden, someday it will always re-surface,. Even if it takes a century,so much drama indeed and more drama still coming,

But am still wondering why it took Mustafa this long to reveal all this,there must be so many things involved,lets keep ours open sha,
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by george31(m): 10:12am On Aug 02, 2011
This could cause another fuse in da country, esp when mustafa start calling names.

GEJ should be prepared for a huge TASK,but should be careful in interfaring.
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by amblors(m): 10:13am On Aug 02, 2011
I personally don't care.
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by DAY12(m): 10:21am On Aug 02, 2011
I love dis countrey

So much comedy, small tym we go know who kill Ya'radua lipsrsealed

I dey laugh oooo.

Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by chainy: 10:32am On Aug 02, 2011
this why I know that it is only a matter of time, all evil will be expossed. I hope this man remains alive to present the video eventually. besides am usually indefferent when it comes to videos. investigate our national history and you will recall video dramas presented in the past.

God is above all and is watching. ' whatsoever a man soweth, same shall he reap'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Is Challenging Buhari’s Authority By Wearing Military Camouflage- APC / I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari / Biriyai Dambo And Ayebaesin Edoghotu-Omoh Want To Replace Ben Bruce Senate Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.