Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,781 members, 7,841,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha (31072 Views)

Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by CHIMSKY(m): 8:48am On Jun 09, 2013
This guy had the chance to say everything that happened at the Oputa Panel kept on prevaricating...Let him rot in hell.Power is fleeting,vanity!
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by 4chi: 10:32am On Jun 09, 2013
Anyone who believes the rantings of this schizophrenic psychopath needs to have his head examined. Mustapha is a common criminal, a sadist and lower than a sewer rat. His destiny lies with the hangman. angry
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by townprince(m): 6:51am On Apr 10, 2015
Only hungry fellows would compromise to this manner of campaign.... Na 2dy we begin chop food? What happens after he had won,maybe he will walk round the electorates houses and distribute luxury items this time... Selfish goons of politicians without courtesy! Am sure destitutes will need jimi agbaje kind of political strategy cos most of them are hungry.... I have enough for worthless dogs !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) / Plot To Sack Saraki By Governor & Ex-Governor Turned Minister Thickens- Vanguard / Cameroonian Separatists, Ambazonia, Invade Taraba, Kill Monarch, Burn Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.