Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha (31055 Views)

Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by mbulela: 10:33am On Aug 02, 2011
this man will contest and win an election in twenty fifteen.
it is the Nigerian way.
Did you see the crowd praying with him outside the court before he entered?
funny clowns,all of them.
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by beeman80: 10:45am On Aug 02, 2011
I am not surprised that the SW leaders were bought.Sijuwade must have made the list.We need names please.Shameless leaders.
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by DaDoctor: 10:48am On Aug 02, 2011
Sacarstic:

It`s over 11yrs why did it take him so long to reveal this truth ? They are all birds of the same feather,i don`t care to know who killed who because the damage has been done, His predicament is only a lesson for those who sit and wine with evil doers. It is my earnest prayer that our current bunch of brain tumor striking politicians and sycophants within the corridors of power whose penchant for embezzlement of public fund has become uncontrollable,who will do anything to appease their boss in high places suffer the same fate like Al-mustapha. While his boss reigned he sent many to prison without the privilege of fair hearing,he should be grateful and continue to enjoy his stay in prison while the trial last,at least unlike those he sent to prison and murdered without given them the privilege of fair hearing, he has the privilege to appear in court,to be heard,for justice to be administered.  I remember the smile on his face when his  boss arranged a kangaroo court to try and kill our illustrious and intellectual son Ken Saro Wiwa. I will advice him to bury his head in shame.  As the Chief security officer to Abacha he imprisoned,killed and drove thousands of those who wanted to make the system better to exile and today he wants to be heard. He is only reaping from what he has sowed.If it is true that he has such a privilege information as he claimed,then i will be so happy because they will never let him out of prison which is my earnest prayer.God Bless Nigeria.

oga madam!!! the leaders of this nation have barred him. wonder why abdusalam is usually on the stage in major naija clebrations, even more than any other one? Now some yoruba leaders were appeased MONITARILY!! Who are they? i bet you if this guy speaks you would be suprised at the past evil of the SO CALLED PROGRESSIVES. Mind you,,, on earth nothing can be hidden forever more.

I RATHER THIS GUY REMAINS QUIET ELSE? YAWA GO GAS FOR THIS COUNTRY OH!! THE GUY AS CSO TO THE DREADED ABACHA AND REMOTE CONTROLLER OF THE SKILLFUL SGT ROGER, HE HAS MORE THAN ENOUGH EVIDENCES I CAN BET THAT. BUT MY FEAR IS THIS; THEY MAY KILL THIS GUY SOONEST OR HE WOULD ROT IN AN UNDERGROUND PRISON
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Tsun(f): 10:51am On Aug 02, 2011
I pray they will not kill him before he brings out the video evidence.
Let him be very careful plzz.
God save us in this country.
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by bashdecash(m): 10:52am On Aug 02, 2011
many people in here were either young then or were busy watching channel 'O' when Almustapha revealed everything in OPUTA PANEL.  he said it several times on how Abiola died after taking tea brought in by Susan rice all the way from the states.

Abdussalam ordered for the ransacking of his house and Y ghana-must-go were carted away from his house and were full of evidence to indict the powerful generals.

God save dis country, cos many of us are sentimental and dont wanna see the truth or dont wanna go with it.
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by DaDoctor: 10:57am On Aug 02, 2011
bashdecash:

many people in here were either young then or were busy watching channel 'O' when Almustapha revealed everything in OPUTA PANEL. he said it several times on how Abiola died after taking tea brought in by Susan rice all the way from the states.

Abdussalam ordered for the ransacking of his house and Y ghana-must-go were carted away from his house and were full of evidence to indict the powerful generals.

God save dis country, cos many of us are sentimental and dont wanna see the truth or dont wanna go with it.

YOU ARE VERY CORRECT. THE LITTLE HE SAID IN THE PANEL IS WAT IS CAUSING HIM THIS ISSUES!
BUT BE IT AS IT MAY THE TRUTH MUST COME OUT SOONEST.
AMNESTY WILL GET TO FIGHT THIS OUT, I CAN BET ON THAT. AND WITH PRESSURE GEJ WOULD AGREE TO THE DIVULGE ALL IN THE NAME OF THE 'IMAGE' OF NAIJA. SO WHAT WILL BE WILL BE!
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by anointedf(m): 11:01am On Aug 02, 2011
This guy may soon be silenced by the power brokers who are speaking behind the scene. We would have been interested in video but this is Nigeria.  How time fly, can you imagine Al-mustafa going jelly and begging who once upon a time was among the people calling the shot.
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by 1025: 11:07am On Aug 02, 2011
i have said this many times even here on nairaland that this man knows a lot. i watched and listened to him during the oputa panel and i saw intelligence and information inside this man. ppl will always clap for him because he make his statements and back them up with vivid evidence. these top criminals are afraid of what nigerians will hear from this man.
he is used to video evidences. i saw him made a mess of diya in one of the sittings. with this new development now, they will release him and pay some good money into his account.
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by DAY12(m): 11:11am On Aug 02, 2011
1025:

i have said this many times even here on nairaland that this man knows a lot. i watched and listened to him during the oputa panel and i saw intelligence and information inside this man. ppl will always clap for him because he make his statements and back them up with vivid evidence. these top criminals are afraid of what nigerians will hear from this man.
he is used to video evidences. i saw him made a mess of diya in one of the sittings. with this new development now, they will release him and pay some good money into his account.

See what am talking about? cheesy see the way aboki's full for court yesterday nor be small.

Ohhh I'm loving dis countrey!

Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Witi(m): 11:45am On Aug 02, 2011
anointed_f:

This guy may soon be silenced by the power brokers who are speaking behind the scene.
He is aware that his time may soon be up, that is why he is making this information public at least Nigerians will know the cause of his death.
george31:

GEJ should be prepared for a huge TASK,but should be careful in interfaring.

G what! that man is a weakling joo
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by sirt1(m): 11:48am On Aug 02, 2011
@ All,

If we all agreed that he who killed by sword will surely died by such ie sword. If we were to relate this to Abiola's story, dont u think Abio0la himself reaped what he sowed? There was a lot of revelation then that Abiola was the single financier of many coups that claimed many lives in this country including that of his closest  friend ----- General Muritala Mohhamed.

I'm not justifying Abiola's death oooooo. But what goes around will surely comes around. The IBB and Obasanjo of this world will also reap what they sowed----watch out!!!!
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by member479760: 11:54am On Aug 02, 2011
they sold their own person for money, yepa yoruba jew!
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by hbrednic: 11:59am On Aug 02, 2011
DAY11.:

See what am talking about? cheesy see the way aboki's full for court yesterday nor be small.
Ohhh I'm loving dis countrey!
reminds me of Bode George's cheesy cheesy
i love nigeria.
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by HisMajesty1(m): 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2011
Voice of a drowning man, i dey Laff oooo!!!!!
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by baslone: 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2011
Interesting
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by otokx(m): 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2011
Shame on the judiciary and the man's own legal team for allowing 12 years to pass with no resolution.
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Ojumiii(m): 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2011
well! time will tell
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by sweetguy10(m): 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2011
Hmmmmm i knew it , as a person i've never like that Gen. abdusalam, even my popsy said it that he's a very calculative and cunny man that disguise his real self with his smile .You ever wondered why Abdusalam is always revered in any political setting till now ? because he gave the yorubas what they wanted while chunks of money is being paid to him every time. It's not the first time that the yorubas will sell themselves for money it's been happening hundreds of years back at least we all know the Afonja story. Al-mustapha should go ahead and name names but may God let him live long enough, the little he said at oputa panel is what's still keeping him in this mess .Don't be surprised if you hear in some weeks or month that Al-mustapha died in prison after undergoing a little illness ,at least that's how the press will put it .Honestly reading this post made me understand some things in life , brothers kill brothers.one should be careful

Meanwhile ciao Al-mustapha you didn't calculate this well or he probably know what he's doing ? he knew that he's going down and he wants to pull all the people associated with the conspiracy down with him .If the latter is the case good move at least all of them will bear the brunt .
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by okstol: 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2011
So Yoruba's love money reach like dis? Hmmm, person sell im bro because of dough? "Okoro man and their love for money" I dey laugh in Afenifere
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by DaDoctor: 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2011
okstol:

So Yoruba's love money reach like dis? Hmmm, person sell im bro because of dough? "Okoro man and their love for money" I dey laugh in Afenifere

I LAFF IN ODUA!!!!
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Oziada: 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2011
its terrible what happen in naija. Well hope that he calls the names of those that he is referring to in the sw. I believe like Luclay(bba) always say they shall all be exposed.
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Abagworo(m): 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2011
My belief is that if Nigeria wants to move on,we should forget the past and release all political prisoners.Al Mustapha and Abacha killed only a handful of people,what about IBB,Gowon and all the former leaders that were involved in the massacre of millions of Igbos between 1967 and 1970.

Re-visiting old issues is useless and will lead us to crisis.
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Gayigaskia(m): 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2011
How come everybody disregarded BEAF first comment on this topic? Is it because he is a looser?
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by stunna2(m): 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2011
, what a disgrace these so-called leaders are to my thought processes!?!
confessing to having knowledge of murders that you did not report for 12 years, just to defend yourself against another accusation of murder??

accessory to murder is a criminal offence similar to murder, is it not?? mind you accessory need not be b4 or after the fact of the murder - same shiit!

i have made my decision: you are a criminal element and needs to be punished one way or the other!! Guilty as charged!!!!!!!

if you had the power to chose who became the president, how come you did not have the power to protect yourself from bing persecuted? , useless lawless criminal man!! smfh
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by michylabo(m): 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2011
military!!!!!! na wa o
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by ak47mann(m): 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2011
na2day tongue
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by ak47mann(m): 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2011
okstol:

grin grin they should stop calling okoro people names cos they shut themselves on the foot cheesy
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by sunkoye: 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2011
angry angry a lot bigboz will not like the way events were turning on this issue!, but cant wait to know the so called leaders that were bribed over in southwest,
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2011
Beaf "The whole core-Northern establishment is self-destructing."

Gayigaskia:

How come everybody disregarded BEAF first comment on this topic? Is it because he is a looser?

the guy surely doesnt know much thats why, how can abdulsallami be core-north? Anyways, to me this whole drama is cumin from a govt that has no idea how to deal with issues so they rather creat one event or the other to distract us from the govt or lack of it. Think about it, at first ibb and dopesi we're bombers, then buhari then boko haran then single term now its salami killed abiola so that the north and the yoruba will be at the daggers, buls***tt, if we don't start to see things 4 wat they are den we r in serious wahala, if you've been in prison 4 12yrs and the govt promise you freedom but all u have to do is cook up a story, will you or wouldn't u? No bomber chraged ibb,dopesi,buhari and Boko haram now almustafa with new evidence after 12yrs and militants are the saints all of a sudden and come to the aid of govt. Bullhssit!
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by 3kay945(m): 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2011
wHo havent known yet that Nigeria is a failed nation, so news like this either false or true is characteristic of a Failed Nation. pls, let have peace atleast for now so we can enjoy our Ramadan period.
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by aaronfocus(m): 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2011
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]This is absolutely wicked, but one thing is for sure, the day of recompense would come and those people that don't want this our great country Nigeria to move forward shall on that day be put to face their wrath![/size][/size][/size] shocked
Re: I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha by HighChief4(m): 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2011
'I have both audio and video evidence on how Gen. Abacha and Chief Abiola were murdered. The sum of $200 million, £75 million and N500 million were withdrawn from the Central Bank to appease South-West leaders to douse the tension that arose after the death of Abiola.

Abiola would have been killed the very day Abacha died but I relocated him within the barracks and used the Strike Force to protect him from those who wanted to balance the equation'

TWELVE years after he was first arraigned before a Lagos High Court over his alleged role in the murder of Alhaja Kudirat Abiola, former Chief Security Officer (CSO) to the late General Sani Abacha, Major Hamza al-Mustapha, yesterday finally got the opportunity to open his defence and, in the process, making some damming revelations.
Al-Mustapha, who broke down in tears while being led in evidence by his lawyer, Olalekan Ojo, gave the court, presided over by Justice Mojisola Dada, a vivid account of how the late Basorun Moshood Kashimawo Olawale (M.K.O.) Abiola, who he described as a father to him, was killed in detention by some interests he refused to name “to balance the equation after the death of Abacha”.
Abacha died on June 8, 1998 and Abiola died on July 7, 1998 after taking a cup of tea in Aso Rock, Abuja during the regime of General Abdulsalami Abubakar (rtd).
al-Mustapha, in his evidence, accused Abubakar of doing everything possible to keep him in prison indefinitely.

“I have both audio and video evidence on how the late Head of State, Gen. Abacha and the late Chief Abiola were murdered. The sum of $200 million, £75 million and N500 million were withdrawn from the Central Bank to appease South-West leaders to douse tension that arose after the death of Abiola. Abiola would have been killed the very day Abacha died but I relocated him within the barracks and used the Strike Force to protect him from those who wanted to balance the equation”.

“In the course of this testimony, I wish to say that I will omit any issue that will affect the national security of the country as a serving officer of the Nigerian Army. My incarceration was as a result of a script written and acted out by former Head of State, General Abdulsalami Abubakar, to further keep me in prison. First were the events that happened after the murder of General Sani Abacha and the late Chief M.K.O. Abiola. For fear that I may divulge information that led to their death; they have to keep me in prison till date”

“I am an officer who is being persecuted. After the death of Abacha, so much happened within three days and the country was without a President or Vice President. The then Vice President, Lt-Gen Oladipo Diya, was imprisoned for staging a coup. Many senior officers wanted to become Head of State, but God gave me the wisdom and I assisted General Abdulsalami Abubakar to become President. But, this is the price I am paying for my loyalty and for assisting him”.

al-Mustapha told the court that he knew Abiola as far back as 1985 and that he was like a father to him, adding that even after the annulment of the June 12, 1993 presidential elections, he assisted him (Abiola) on several occasions to gain access to senior military officers, including Abacha.

He said on one occasion, Abiola slept and eat Amala in his house when it was late for him to go home after consultations with some senior military officers on how he could regain his mandate.
He told the court that all visitations to the late Abiola were on tape, disclosing that some people, after visiting Abiola, would come back at night to the Presidential Villa to speak against him.
The former CSO said he was at a point responsible for Abiola’s safety while he was in detention.

He said he was the one that took Rev. Jesse Jackson and former American Ambassador to Nigeria, Walter Carrington, to visit Abiola.
He claimed that he recorded the visits of several persons who were going to detention to visit Abiola with the intent to deceive him and those who went to him to have cheques signed.
According to him, it was because of this he was separated from Abiola and was consequently persecuted.
According to him, he did not order Sergeant Barnabas Jabila Msheila (Sgt Rogers) to kill Alhaja Kudirat Abiola, saying: “On several occasions, I assisted Alhaja Kudirat Abiola, Mr. Kola Abiola, Dr. Ore Falomo and his lawyers to visit him (Abiola) in prison”.
al-Mustapha claimed he had on tape the incident that happened before and after the death of Abacha and Abiola and that Abubakar and others were only after him “just to cage me”.
The accused person informed the court that he faced severe interrogation under serious torture just to break his spirit, stating that he was arrested on October 24, 1998.
Charges preferred against him were allegation of gun running from Libya, appropriating Abacha’s properties, staging a coup against Abubakar, appropriating property of 1997 coup plotters and others.
The former CSO also listed as allegation against him, extra-judicial killings perpetrated during the Abacha regime.
He claimed his accusers used several methods to deal with him, including propaganda in the media.
“I was kept in a cell with bars to the entrance, broken floors and smelly water. There was no light. I was fed once in a day. Sometimes, there was no food at all.”
al- Mustapha said he was kept in chains and, at another time, left hanging upside down.
“They used office pins to prick my head,” he said.
The former CSO said his wife, children and father were also ill treated just to get him to talk.
He further claimed that Sergeant Rogers, who initially testified against him, was very close to Abubakar who recommended him to join the Strike Force in Aso Rock.
According to al-Mustapha, Abubakar, who posted him to Enugu, also told the former Chief of Army Staff, General Ishaya Bamaiyi (rtd), to declare him AWOL (Absent Without Leave).
“That was the first time in my entire career that I was being punished,” said al- Mustapha.
He declared that at a point, Sergeant Rogers made a statement during investigation that there was no order by him to have Kudirat Abiola killed.
The statement was admitted as evidence by the judge, despite objection by the lead prosecution counsel, Lawal Pedro (SAN).
The trial continues tomorrow.
Justice Dada had last month ordered al-Mustapha and Alhaji Lateef Sofolahan, the other accused person, to open their defence in their trial for Kudirat’s murder on June 4, 1996.
In a ruling on a no-case submission filed on their behalf by their counsel, Justice Dada had ruled that the men needed to explain what they knew about the allegations levelled against them.
The trial judge, however, acquitted and discharged former Head of Aso Rock Mobile Unit, Mohammed Rabo-Lawal, who was the second defendant in the matter.

http://www.nigeriancompass.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2480:al-mustapha-abiola-killed-to-balance-abachas-death&catid=54:nigeria-today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) / Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law / Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.