Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Happy Girlfriend Day To All Girlfriends Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Girlfriend Day To All Girlfriends Here (550 Views)

Since When Did Mother's Day Becomes A Girlfriend Day?? / Happy Girlfriend's Day To GTB / Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Girlfriend Day To All Girlfriends Here by JOACHINpedro: 9:33am On Aug 01, 2022
I pray una cashout today wink

1 Like

Re: Happy Girlfriend Day To All Girlfriends Here by Nyascobar1414: 10:40am On Aug 01, 2022
Simps know what they can do best.
Re: Happy Girlfriend Day To All Girlfriends Here by HltSong: 10:43am On Aug 01, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

I go dey expose u dey go and I go tag all the people wey u don troll make dem Sabi you. Nyash piercer.

Acidbath
Persephone1
Siofra
WhiteLavender
Candidlady

2 Likes

Re: Happy Girlfriend Day To All Girlfriends Here by Fmghewzy(m): 10:49am On Aug 01, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

So having a girlfriend automatically makes you a simp?

I see why people always bash you.

1 Like

Re: Happy Girlfriend Day To All Girlfriends Here by Medianna(f): 10:58am On Aug 01, 2022
Cash out grin cheesy .I cannot fit laugh
So being a girlfriend is now a source of income..
Re: Happy Girlfriend Day To All Girlfriends Here by HltSong: 11:09am On Aug 01, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Fmghewzy, me and you done clash b4 so when I see say u dey scope acidbath, I come understand why ds nyash piercer I dey mention dey troll am yesterday. Look this moniker well, this homo dey follow u steady.
Re: Happy Girlfriend Day To All Girlfriends Here by WhiteLavender(f): 11:13am On Aug 01, 2022
HltSong:

I go dey expose u dey go and I go tag all the people wey u don troll make dem Sabi you. Nyash piecer.

Acidbath
Persephone1
Sofra
WhiteLavender
Dude is just a clown. No energy to expend on a loser.

1 Like

Re: Happy Girlfriend Day To All Girlfriends Here by Fmghewzy(m): 11:20am On Aug 01, 2022
HltSong:

Fmghewzy, me and you done clash b4 so when I see say u dey scope acidbath, I come understand why ds nyash piecer I dey mention dey troll am yesterday. Look this moniker well, this homo dey follow u steady.

Yeah I remember we fought over je.on grin grin.

Nyash piecer , funny name grin.

The dude is crazy ,always bashing women.
Has never said anything meanful.

But it's good how people are quick to put him in his place lol
Re: Happy Girlfriend Day To All Girlfriends Here by HltSong: 11:21am On Aug 01, 2022
WhiteLavender:

Dude is just a clown. No energy for expend on a loser.

That bisexual dey send scope messages to acidbath with em alternate moniker and e dey use my name. Na wetin dey vex me be that.

1 Like

Re: Happy Girlfriend Day To All Girlfriends Here by HltSong: 11:23am On Aug 01, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Yeah I remember we fought over je.on grin grin.

Nyash piecer , funny name grin.

The dude is crazy ,always bashing women.
Has never said anything meanful.

But it's good how people are quick to put him in his place lol

Acidbath dey say me and that homo na the same. I tell that werey make e clear my name, e run. Na me and am till December.
Re: Happy Girlfriend Day To All Girlfriends Here by Fmghewzy(m): 11:28am On Aug 01, 2022
HltSong:

Acidbath dey say me and that homo na the same. I tell that werey make e clear my name, e run. Na me and am till December.

Lol, hold him tight.

It's easy to see why you are so pissed .

No sane person would want to be associated with the dude,his madness is on another level
Re: Happy Girlfriend Day To All Girlfriends Here by HltSong: 11:30am On Aug 01, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Lol, hold him tight.

It's easy to see why you are so pissed .

No sane person would want to be associated with the dude,his madness is on another level

E be like say e lyk u. Na wetin me I dey talk. So no lose guard. Any penis person wey troll u, just know say na Nyascobar1414.
Re: Happy Girlfriend Day To All Girlfriends Here by Fmghewzy(m): 11:39am On Aug 01, 2022
HltSong:

E be like say e lyk u. Na wetin me I dey talk. So no lose guard. Any penis person wey troll u, just know say na Nyascobar1414.

When he doesn't want to die .

That reminds me of one slowpoke ,he was obsessed with my ass.

I will check for the moniker ,and be wary of any potential nyash piecer.

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Happy Girlfriend Day To All Girlfriends Here by JOACHINpedro: 12:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
Medianna:
Cash out grin cheesy .I cannot fit laugh
So being a girlfriend is now a source of income..
Na wetin dey xup these days
Re: Happy Girlfriend Day To All Girlfriends Here by Savedday: 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
Re: Happy Girlfriend Day To All Girlfriends Here by Nyascobar1414: 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
Fmghewzy:

So having a girlfriend automatically makes you a simp?

I see why people always bash you.

posting your gf makes you a simp,giving her monetary favours makes you a simp,putting your gf first makes you a simp.
Re: Happy Girlfriend Day To All Girlfriends Here by Nyascobar1414: 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
WhiteLavender:
Dude is just a clown. No energy to expend on a loser.
Na me say make you ugly

Go for facial surgery madam evening newspaper.
Re: Happy Girlfriend Day To All Girlfriends Here by HltSong: 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

posting your gf makes you a simp,giving her monetary favours makes you a simp,putting your gf first makes you a simp.

Na why you wan suck em penis abi? Make u for get d money. Ash@wo kobo kobo.

Re: Happy Girlfriend Day To All Girlfriends Here by HltSong: 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Na me say make you ugly

Go for facial surgery madam evening newspaper.

You don switch from your oda account to D's one. Nobody dey visit Ur thread again. I Neva start with u. Prick sucker.

(1) (Reply)

10 Commandment Of Sex For Married Couple - How To Enjoy The Pleasure Of Sex / Rejected Kiss / Tyson Fury Vs Anthony Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.