Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React (18681 Views)

Lady Twerks To Davido's #bumbum In A Moving Bus, Keke & On Okada To Win N1M / Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) / Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React by EzegeNG: 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2019
A Nigerian woman has caught the attention of many internet users after a video of her twerking and shaking her bosom went viral.

In the video, the woman who's all wrapped in hijab, was seen dancing in a manner that some Muslim faithfuls were disgusted.

A web user who probably knows the woman, identified her as an Alhaja and slammed her.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-woman-twerks-and-shakes-her-boobs-on-hijab/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React by EzegeNG: 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2019
grin

Re: Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
What do most of them know? Apart from parading themselves as fairly used intimacy gadgets.

I hope Allah is watching his daughter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
Is it my eyes or...
Is there a white cow in the mix? shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2019
When Hijab is causing problem in some parts of the country, others are twerking with it. I don't blame her sha, twerking is fun.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
When Hijab is causing problem in some parts of the country, others are twerking with it. I don't blame her sha, twerking is fun.
Would love to see Benny twerk in a "Reverend Sister" gown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
Erediauwa:
Would love to see Benny twerk in a "Reverend Sister" gown.
Jason, you won't see me twerk. I do that in my room, all by myself. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2019
Too big but I love ass tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Who's Jason?

Well, it would be extremely nice if I sneak in...

You need someone to "cheer you."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React by frankkydee(m): 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Would you mind twerking for me, I don't have money
Re: Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React by Major4u1(m): 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
God help you
Re: Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked chai shocked its like she no even wear pant
nna men

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
wow so u twerk?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React by delugajackson: 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2019
This further exposes the depraved nature of Muslim women. But who am I to judge? There is an old saying in the holy Quran that says "Let him without sin cast the first stone and then him without sin cast the second stone and so on and so forth. This is the will of Allah."

Since I am of medium sin right now, I will let those with less sin decide whether or not this Muslimina is a gang ba.ng wh.ore worthy of Sharia justice.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React by funmike83(f): 2:59am On Jul 08, 2019
This modern day hijab is fraudulent. You see pple wearing hijab killing,kidnapping and now tweaking. What is the purpose of wearing hijab, i ask myself? I use to think they are the most holy but the reverse is the case. Osu mi jare

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React by EbukaHades10(m): 4:09am On Jul 08, 2019
My long man when I watched the video

Re: Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React by QueenSekxy(f): 4:13am On Jul 08, 2019
What's special about it? She's just like every other woman out there twerking and all sort.

That ukwu is voluptuous.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React by falcon01: 7:57am On Jul 08, 2019
dayyum... that ass makes me thirsty
Re: Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React by TANID(m): 8:28am On Jul 08, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React by EzegeNG: 9:59am On Jul 08, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React by Offpoint: 10:27am On Jul 08, 2019
Lefulefu your attention is needed, I'm not qualify to comment here... I need your viewgrin
Re: Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
lefulefu:
wow so u twerk?
Na learn I dey learn. How fa?
Re: Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
Offpoint:
Lefulefu your attention is needed, I'm not qualify to comment here... I need your viewgrin
mehn i no know say muslimah babes on hijab sabi shake back ooo grin grin grin.u need to watch d video grin she shake d tin wella grin
Re: Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Na learn I dey learn. How fa?
make sense grin grin grin.i am doin fine jor cheesy..happy new month wink
Re: Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
lefulefu:
make sense grin grin grin.i am doin fine jor cheesy..happy new month wink
Same to you. grin Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React by Offpoint: 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
lefulefu:
mehn i no know say muslimah babes on hijab sabi shake back ooo grin grin grin.u need to watch d video grin she shake d tin wella grin
Sir from what ayam seeking in those pictures, if I should watch the video.... my heart fit fall out o
Re: Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React by FreeSpirited: 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2019
One of my fantasy is dating a Muslim woman in Hijab with big yansh like this... so that whenever she comes visiting ,she would dress in her hijab with no pant or bra underneath...And I will just raise the hijab and start firing the Allah-Goddamn ass from behind without removing the whole hijab...

We can also do quickie anywhere when alone in a deserted place in public at night...This dream must surely come to pass
Re: Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React by TANID(m): 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Hmmmm!
Re: Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React by AbuuBilaal(m): 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2019
This woman is the definition of DISAPPOINTMENT.

By the way, it could be anybody claiming to be hijabi. Hijab costs less than 1k in the market.

Plus, many women nowadays just wear the hijab for culture not because they have any strong religious orientation. Some even wear it as casuals especially in the morning when they need to buy something across the street and haven't dressed up for the day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React by FreeSpirited: 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2019
AbuuBilaal:

By the way, it could be anybody claiming to be hijabi. Hijab costs less than 1k in the market.

Plus, many women nowadays just wear the hijab for culture not because they have any strong religious orientation. Some even wear it as casuals especially in the morning when they need to buy something across the street and haven't dressed up for the day.

Will you shut up there...what's disappointment about her twerking..cos she's on your holy hijab, and u are a Muslim so you are now sweating? hypocrite...but u watch other women who twerk on Instagram, and everywher..what's special about hijab..mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
Offpoint:

Sir from what ayam seeking in those pictures, if I should watch the video.... my heart fit fall out o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2019
AbuuBilaal:

after using vaseline to service now u want to sound all moralist

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Poem That Melt Your Sweetheart Heart. / Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today / Ladies Share Your Experience Nacking A Guy With Big Joy Stick(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.