Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,881 members, 7,956,323 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed (2803 Views)

Deadly Canadian Sniper "Wali" Reappears, Blasts Russian Propaganda That He Died / Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) / Propaganda Filters The Truth About Ukraine On Russian Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by Elohe001: 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
jimetagambo:

Thanks. Stay safe too. Peace
just did my findings and have found out that you're not him.....so sorry about that,my bad... it's just that every one is just looking out for each other in this chaotic times we're in. Sorry about that and stay safe bro... peace

3 Likes

Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by jimetagambo: 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
Elohe001:
just did my findings and have found out that you're not him.....so sorry about that,my bad... it's just that every one is just looking out for each other in this chaotic times we're in. Sorry about that and stay safe bro... peace
Thanks brother.
My apologies for throwing mud at you as well. May God expel those that want to throw confusion in our midst.
Have a week ahead and remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by Elohe001: 7:48am On Aug 03, 2022
jimetagambo:

Thanks brother.
My apologies for throwing mud at you as well. May God expel those that want to throw confusion in our midst.
thanks bro and no qualms, one love and peace is all we need right now...esp in Nigeria..left to me, would have loved Jesus Christ to rule us cuz as long as we are humans, our systems are always bound to fail and don't forget to keep on praying for Nigeria everyday

2 Likes

Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by Elohe001: 7:49am On Aug 03, 2022
jimetagambo:

Thanks brother.
AMEN BRO

1 Like

Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by Kpatakpata: 8:39am On Aug 03, 2022
So many scammers on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by Parachoko: 9:48am On Aug 03, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:
I have already texted the scammer on WhatsApp and I will drag him to kingdom come, after that I've sent his Pictures to instablog,efcc,npf on every social media platform we have
Good one from you man. I'm happy with this your moves.
Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by shogsman(m): 11:34am On Aug 03, 2022
Karac:

who be shogsman. Body go tell you, no worry.
Pay no attention to the jimetagambo guy, apparently he is a scammer and he goes by a couple dozen monikers here,he even replies himself,they say he is a jobless runt that spends all his life on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by Ibrahimcoomasie: 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
shogsman:

Pay no attention to the jimetagambo guy, apparently he is a scammer and he goes by a couple dozen monikers here,he even replies himself,they say he is a jobless runt that spends all his life on nairaland
LMFAO. Gambo is a one-man-Army in the foreign politics section and never asks for attention.

Shogsman/Ishitinyourlife/carloslehder e.t.c

Don't commit suicide untop Gambojimeta matter ooo. The guy no send your drug addicted life.

The mod in the travel section did not fall for your deception and lies. He is smart and can smell lies from a mile away.

Gambo really hurt you bad that you wickedly and falsely tried to attach him to Britishnaija, but gambo being a free spirit mallam no send you LMFAO

1 Like

Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by Ibrahimcoomasie: 9:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
More post from the drug addict cursing a pastor that that has done him no harm.

1 Like

Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by Ibrahimcoomasie: 9:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
The drug addict also supports ritual killer yahoo boys in one of his post. Effects of Tramadol.

Junkie says yahoo is not a crime and that they only commit few ritual killings of humans here and there

1 Like

Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by Ibrahimcoomasie: 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
More from the Akure drug addict selling used China phone and okrika laptop in Akure.

Junkie spent over 7 years to get called up for NYSC in Ilorin due to drug habit.

Junkie called portable a drug addict on the same day he came pleading for help by trying to find other addicts on Nairaland for his drug addiction. No be craze be dat. Misery loves company

1 Like

Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by Ibrahimcoomasie: 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
Junkie claimed to live in the west and creating all sort of fake threads after getting high on Tramadol LMFAO.

Small cross check, and all your lies are falling apart yakata despite using multiple usernames. A prolific liar will automatically steal and scam others.

We pray that your sister (if she is real as you lie too much) gets healed of her lesbianism and gayism.

As for you, you need rehabilitation or better still deliverance from hard drugs.

1 Like

Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by Appleyard(m): 10:17am On Aug 04, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:
Turns out our regular western propaganda guy who goes by the name Britishnaija has been scamming people up and down claiming he lives in Europe whereas he is in Lagos, he has finally Been caught and it seems he has deactivated his account and ran away

Chisos!!! shocked shocked
Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by Appleyard(m): 10:25am On Aug 04, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

I always knew something was off with that guy,from IGBOFAM who turned out to be an itel using scum in One village I cannot even remember to this scammer who has a dozen moniker, the least we can do is to expose them all only Victorusa seems to be the only legit Western propagandanist here

I will do the needful. I have some contact in EFCC. I will report him. I just need more details on him.
Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2022
The way you guys do investigation and bring up evidence of past post is astonishing..

It like every single body is a potential suspect lol.

God help us.

3 Likes

Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by Ibrahimcoomasie: 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
Appleyard:

I will do the needful. I have some contact in EFCC. I will report him. I just need more details on him.
Birds of a feather.

Please also contact NDLEA while you busy reporting yourselves to EFCC and ICPC. All druggies (Ishitinyourlife), scammers(Britishnaija) and yahoo boys(Ishitinyourlife) need to be reported to the appropriate authorities.

1 Like

Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by Ibrahimcoomasie: 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
The way you guys do investigation and bring up evidence of past post is astonishing..

It like every single body is a potential suspect lol.

God help us.
We thank Allah and Yahweh for detective skills.

2 Likes

Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by Elohe001: 10:41am On Aug 05, 2022
grin
Ibrahimcoomasie:

We thank Allah and Yahweh for detective skills.

1 Like

Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by KmniAutos(m): 10:56am On Aug 06, 2022
Karac:
BritishNaija the scammer cheesy tried to scam me too. In dutch baba cheesy Person gaz use dss follow this guy. Don't be surprised he has other nl accounts, in fact commenting on this thread with dem. I expect that by now those who he has scammed are on his matter with DSS. seun take note ooo.

He wants to scam me too, but too much red flags in his first 7 conversation, when things looks too good to be true run.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by samuel051: 7:59am On Aug 08, 2022
Orobokibo1:
samuel051 does this thread catch your interest grin
grin grin grin
Re: Britishnaija Propaganda Guy Is A Scammer,he Has Been Exposed by LordMangekyo(m): 7:38am On Aug 11, 2022
So BritishNaija is a scammer? Not surprised
I hate scammers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ISIS Is Afraid Of Israel Not U.S., U.K., France And Russia / Should " Black Lives Matter" To Africans? / Two Police Officers Caught Having Sex On Duty - Suspended Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.