Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student (36085 Views)

ESN Videos Themselves As They Attack Peter Obi People VIDEO / Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra / 3000 Kids Targeted As Zulum Unveils 2 Mega Schools I Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by onuman: 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1424871/peter-obi-people-calling-schools-attended-know-student-video/

Obi Peter focus your campaign on what good things you can do for Nigeria when you become president of Nigeria.

Avoid those mudslingers.
Any slip of tongue in you anytime, they will label you a liar.
They can paint Lai Mohammed a saint.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Dshocker(m): 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1424871/peter-obi-people-calling-schools-attended-know-student-video/

Myhusband you need to go and verify and tell your candidate to come tell us his age and school he attended.
Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by okechuks22: 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
JASONjnr:
E no go pass Tinubu urchins....

They went and excavated Atiku's story to show how he stepped down to be taken by MKO as a vice to make a Muslim Muslim ticket...

Now they want to drag Peter Obi...

I know they'll be looking for many things to drag him down....

He's really paying media houses to write defaming and counter stories to bring him forth as a saint....

ancestor A and his urchins will soon get tired
Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Great2017: 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
rusher14:

Your vote is not needed.

You are on a thread concerning Peter Obi's credentials yet you speak about Tinubu's.

Obi that is a 3rd class philosophy graduate is even who we are comparing with a top accountant who worked for Mobil and Deloitte.

Somethings are ridiculous.
Honesty is more important than the gold and silver you have enlisted here. Can you tell us the primary school he attended as well?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by rusher14: 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
Great2017:

Did he do his primary education at Chicago State University?

Why not request for his grade sheet from primary school?
Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by chiboycue: 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
I believe so much in Peter Obi. I believe is credible and able to salvage this country if elected as President. He has nothing to hide because he is educationally sound.

Let us put aside our political party affiliations and collectively vote him as President come 2023 by God's grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Great2017: 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
rusher14:

Why not request for his grade sheet from primary school?
Kindly give me the name of his primary school and I will be happy to carry out your request.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Festy4u(m): 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
Salewa97:
I like Tinubu because I would like to see the type of transformation in Lagos in other parts of our nation. I believe he can employ the right personnel that would steer our nation to glory.

Vote Jagaban!

Not only the transformation in Lagos but the transformer in Lagos to be replicated in other parts! undecided

If your ideal model of transportation is Lagos then you must be as wack as shit! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by rusher14: 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
Great2017:

Kindly give me the name of his primary school and I will happy to carry out your request.

As Obi himself says go and verify.

Chicago state University is a good starting olace if you are serious.
Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
sammhi:

What grade did Soyinka and Gani have from their school ?
There are various reasons for going to Scholl
Op U know Bill Gates and Steve Jobs were even drop out. PO has done well after graduation
For your info
PO was into business as a student . He built a hostel and was making money ...so the education was for academic purposes not the route he required. Is like buying a bread when U are traveling but U not really hungry . U may end up not even eating a quarter of it .
Just because poverty has deprived you of a good life, you automatically think everyone is as poor mentally and financially like you. Pls grow up .
Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Shevchenkko: 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
PandoraObi:
For more lies type Peter Obi to 2023
You're becoming a nuisance on this forum. Wake up and smell the coffee

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Great2017: 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
rusher14:

As Obi himself says go and verify.

Chicago state University is a good starting olace if you are serious.
Why are you running away from his primary school record? Don't tell me that something is fishing about it. Can of worms might be exposed by that piece of record. Presidential candidate with a bogus primary education record
Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by rusher14: 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
Great2017:

Why are you running away from his primary school record? Don't tell me that something is fishing about it. Can of worms might be exposed by that piece of record. Presidential candidate with a bogus primary education record
I can't be doing your work for you.

I even went the extra length to provide you a hint on where to start but it is evident you are not interested.

You are asking about the most irrelevant part of a man's life - what primary school he attended.

If you cannot ask Chicago State University, bugger off.
Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by kingyakos: 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
Salewa97:
I like Tinubu because I would like to see the type of transformation in Lagos in other parts of our nation. I believe he can employ the right personnel that would steer our nation to glory.

Vote Jagaban!

He should accept the Arise tv invitation for interview first
Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Ppp1p: 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
grin
Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
Salewa97:

Vote Jagaban!
Is it the holdups or the touts?
shocked shocked
Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Great2017: 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
rusher14:

I can't be doing your work for you.

I even went the extra length to provide you a hint on where to start but it is evident you are not interested.

You are asking about the most irrelevant part of a man's life - what primary school he attended.

If you cannot ask Chicago State University, bugger off.
What interest sane Nigerians is his primary education that would lay credence to his falsified lifestyle. Nigeria cannot be bought by a fraudulent character
Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by rusher14: 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
Great2017:

What interest sane Nigerians is his primary education that would lay credence to his falsified lifestyle

You are on Obi's thread though.
Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by 1nice(m): 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
Any conspiracy against Peter Obi will surely fail.
Any conspiracy against Labour Party and obidents will not succeed.

Nemesis will surely catch all those plotting to harm Peter Obi and the obidents.
Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Mayeldah(m): 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
I will vote for Obi but on Tinubu's 86 year old shrunken balls I stand grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by GreyLaw(m): 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
rusher14:
Obi and lies.

You attended Nsukka, no need to call that institution.

Other courses you attended were sandwich so not even relevant.

Go school, go school you no gree. After all you will still vote a criminal in Tinubu. Shame on you and others like you. You call MBA sandwich programs.

Some of you lost your sense of reasoning the day you decided to support criminals. It's like your three your brain into a bin. May the good Lord help you recover from this madness!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Secondly: 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
We don't even have a primary school or secondary school to call to know if he even attended classes even for one day.

What a shame!
Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by rusher14: 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
GreyLaw:

Go school, go school you no gree. After all you will still vote a criminal in Tinubu. Shame on you and others like you. You call MBA sandwich programs.

Some of you lost your sense of reasoning the day you decided to support criminals. It's like your three your brain into a bin. May the good Lord help you recover from this madness!

MBA from where?

Peter Obi cannot even claim it.
Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by 989900: 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
Kingcalls:
This shows u that there are 2 types of people...the good ones that want progress and the evil ones that when they fail, they hope others fail... Tinubu and his Urchins are evil people and enemy of this country....

If obi na Mercedes... Tinubu na Datsun

Eh, not even Nissan? cheesy
Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by LordOfTheGame: 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
Peter Obi is very far above all the other candidates and he will win.
Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Tareq1105: 9:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
alsudan:
They have searched tirelessly and still can’t find anything on this God’s gift to Nigeria.

If the Agbado Thief said he schooled in Nigeria but didn’t graduate, let him tell Nigerians the name of the schools make we put calls.

You see why I don't like this Obi whatever. He's just dropped another lie to gain public sympathy.

In this day of technology, who would make call to confirm his school? Do one need to make call? I don't know why he's doing this to himself.

Kai, this guy is a deceitful pretender.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Lightorder: 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
Manson1:

Mumu
jobless rodent
Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Manson1(m): 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lightorder:
jobless rodent

Get lost!! animal... Continue fooling yourself i know Tinubu will feed u and ur useless generation with agbado in the next 4rys.. Rodent

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by PointZerom: 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
PandoraObi:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by ShaqFu: 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
Well they did same to Tinubu, so Obi shouldn't make a big deal out of it.

The same way people are digging for dirt about Tinubu is the same way they'll dig for dirt about Peter Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Littlefingerjp: 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
PandoraObi:
For more foolishness, just say your Lord school
Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by rusher14: 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
GreyLaw:

I thougt you were going to prove Obi 3rd class had an MBA.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldier, Henry Edobor's Ear Shot At During Battle With Boko Haram In Borno - Pic / Oba Akiolu: Buhari Should Close Boarder When Reelected So Obasanjo Won't Escape / Akwa Ibom State At 33 (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.