Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) (65862 Views)

EFCC Arrests Suspected Internet Fraudster In Port Harcourt With Charms (photos) / EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) / Man Who Pretends To Be Mad, Caught With Charms, POS And Live Tortoise In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Nksleek: 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
“Am not for evil” — Business woman pleads after client caught her with charms in a hotel room

A suspected hoøker has been captured pleading for leniency after her client caught her with charms while making out in a hotel room.

Focus Naija can report that videos of the incident has gone viral on many platforms.

According to her explanation, she was not for evil as the charms were meant to protect her from the dangers of the street that she is involved in.

On the other hand, the client and his associates accused her of using the charms as “Kayanmata” to hypnotize men, in order to drain them financially and take away their destinies.

The client also showed off a toilet roll allegedly stained with his s3men but she claimed that she uses it to wipe herself.

Watch the video;

Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CguWzOFMJGV/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Nwodosis(m): 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
Charms are not evil but the motives!

123 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by promzy555(m): 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
Na wah for dis generation

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Jeon(f): 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
No be Fuvk dy worry you?

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by JASONjnr(m): 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
Never in my life will I ever patronize any ashawo....

These people have a condemned life and will easily drag people with them either through fetishism or voodoo...

190 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by cassidy1996(m): 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hmmm....crazy things are happening

What I want Peter Obi to do for me next year.

1. Reduce fuel price to 40 naira

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by VladimirPutiin(m): 2:41am On Aug 02, 2022
Maybe due to the nature of whooring job she keeps those charms for backup and I personally see nothing wrong with that. It’s not easy for the average Nigerian kid.

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Theweb: 3:11am On Aug 02, 2022
There is problem.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Channah1(f): 4:25am On Aug 02, 2022
Good for the both of them.

Let them continue to use charm on these useless men since they don't want to stop doing hookups.

Only a useless man will go with his clear eyes and pick a woman who sleeps around with a thousand different men every day. He's doomed for life. I wonder why he's not worried about that and now fussing about common alligator pepper. Mumu.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Karemarealty288(m): 5:04am On Aug 02, 2022
She has right to protect herself if actually it's meant for protection.....their line of work is like being in battlefield.

185 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Jay5mie: 5:13am On Aug 02, 2022
Nothing i no go see for this small life i mistakenly come

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:17am On Aug 02, 2022
She is not for evil

She is for the streets

4 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 02, 2022
Stupid yahoo boys, na so dem dey caste themselves. You dey fear you come dey carry olosho. Idiot.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by robinso01(m): 6:55am On Aug 02, 2022
Ma dira ooo, iku pa e niyen

3 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Godoverevery: 7:21am On Aug 02, 2022
This current generation is terrible the one come behind will be far worst.

Useless youth who don't engage in productive things...they are only Interested in sex,drugs and scam.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by femi4: 10:01am On Aug 02, 2022
Erima show for yourself do what you do
Use kayamanta
You fit use juju

5 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Anatakuebira: 12:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hook up gone wrong. Now the guy will use it as an excuse not to pay for his heavy services.

6 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by ednut1(m): 12:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
If charms work why cant she vanish

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by DevilSignature: 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
grin
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by dopedan(m): 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
Control your sexual urges and 99% of your problems are solved

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Calibrator: 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Only in Nigeria, a Christian will join to lynch a traditionalist caught with her religious totem and turn around to cry religious intolerance when Muslims do same to their fellow Christians.

E go reach everybody!

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by AlmightyJah(m): 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ok
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by sofeo(m): 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Lord have mercy
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by NwekeUG(m): 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by yesloaded: 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
She can sue those guys

5 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by ZombieTAMER: 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
undecided
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by eleko1: 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
sad flog her with the charm/she should bath with it.Olosho plus sad destiny destroyer
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by sibepoc(m): 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
If you know how many people use evil to come for you and you still leave unscathed then youd'd know that all these things don't really work. Except you're evil yourself..

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) / South African Man Lied That This Man Caught With Drug Is A Nigerian (Photos) / "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.