Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Expect Surprises In PDP, We Will Address The Nation - Wike's Group Declares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expect Surprises In PDP, We Will Address The Nation - Wike's Group Declares (902 Views)

Wike’s Group Pulls Out Of Atiku’s Campaign / Wike’s Group Meet In Abuja To Plot Next Move / PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expect Surprises In PDP, We Will Address The Nation - Wike's Group Declares by kahal29: 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
A very crucial meeting involving Gov. Nyesom Wike and some Stakeholders of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has ended in Abuja Without positive footnotes. The meeting, which was held at the Asokoro Lodge of the Rivers State government, had in attendance Governors Seyi Makinde of Oyo state, Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia state, Samuel Ortom of Benue state and Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYuxcxbWZ7g
Re: Expect Surprises In PDP, We Will Address The Nation - Wike's Group Declares by rolams(m): 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
Poor journalism!

1 Like

Re: Expect Surprises In PDP, We Will Address The Nation - Wike's Group Declares by Salewa97: 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
Fortunately for Nigeria, we will be voting Asiwaju next year to turn the fortunes of this country for good. We need multiple states like Lagos and Asiwaju will accelerate that.

Sai Jagaban.

Sai asiwaju.

BAT 2023.

1 Like

Re: Expect Surprises In PDP, We Will Address The Nation - Wike's Group Declares by proff010: 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
Jagaban we want in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Expect Surprises In PDP, We Will Address The Nation - Wike's Group Declares by Salewa97: 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
All haters of Jagaban are just pained for no reason.

Asiwaju will be the next president of Nigeria. God bless Jagaban of Nigeria.

Re: Expect Surprises In PDP, We Will Address The Nation - Wike's Group Declares by Gandollaar(f): 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
Wike has aged suddenly. This thing is really paining him o.
Re: Expect Surprises In PDP, We Will Address The Nation - Wike's Group Declares by Rugaria: 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
No matter what they say, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is our next president 2023.
That's if the Egyptian mummy makes it into 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Expect Surprises In PDP, We Will Address The Nation - Wike's Group Declares by Buckeyemedia1: 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
Tinubu my man. I can't wait to adorn my room with your official portrait as president. Haters can always hate, but we believe in God, Nigeria people, and destiny. God bless Nigeria.
I am extremely sorry for you, poverty will continue to dwell with you.

Adorn your room not your office with Tinubu’s official portrait?

Go and look for work.
Re: Expect Surprises In PDP, We Will Address The Nation - Wike's Group Declares by Salewa97: 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
Joel 2v 25: And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

God bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed tinubu

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Will Be President Of Liars / Tinubu/APC's Election Strategy Plans For 2023 Election / Top US Marine Officer Throws Support For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.