Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Its Time To Say Goodbye - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Its Time To Say Goodbye (2260 Views)

Ladies Say Goodbye To Pad And Tampon / 12 Things To Say No To In Your Marriage / Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kingkum:

do you know that i once drank poison to end my life but god did not want to me go that time so that he can unleash all he had in stock for me? it was the most painful experience in my life.

Kingkum:

Excaltly. i'm not testing god but if he did not show me his face or power that he exists, i will go and meet him. maybe just maybe, he can tell me the reason for all this suffering

^^^ contradictory posts undecided

If you could take out time to do a tribute why not take that same time to share your story or links to where you've written about you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by cayorday89(m): 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hello, you must be the person that helped a Nairaland not long ago, because he talked about how you were deaf, has a farm, daughter, wife and the other good things about you. I am curious what has changed? Keep on what you are doing and lower your expectations for now(especially as most people are having it rough presently), take it one step at a time and things will work out well in the long run...
The advice I gave above is what I tell myself everyday, not in the best place of life but I no too well not to compare my life with others any how, we will get there... Forget suicide, hold on to life and do the best you can to survive...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by Kingkum: 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
I came

I saw

I try to Conquer

I was not able to deactivate since morning cos google keep saying they did have enough information to re-activate my account so i will leave it like that

Goodbye
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by ahnie: 4:41am On Aug 03, 2022
Kingkum hope you know what you're about to do is wrong.think of your young family.
Think !think!!
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by Nonam: 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
I remember that Udoji moniker. I had wanted yo send you money and help but I later change my mind and stay clear of you.

Why would I send you money, then you still believed and patronizes the father of your friend who is a babalawo?

You cannot get help when you still patronizes the devil.

Kingkum:
I should have deactivate immediately but i'm waiting for anybody who may have something against me.

while on this forum, i operated two monikers which were Udoji2021 and this one. Anyone that has something against those monikers should say it now or remain quiet forever. thank you all
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by Ifailed22: 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
Take it easy sir
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by Ifailed22: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2022
Lastpharoah33:
I'm sorry we didn't speak on the phone as I promised, alot has been going on for the past 4 days man.

Reaching to the point of questioning about the God's existence is the height of your trials and tribulations.

I don't know the right words to tell you in this condition but all I can say is, quiters never win.

Thread carefully.
Are you related to the guy or you know him in person?
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by ahnie: 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
[quote author=Ifailed22 post=115379815]
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by Ifailed22: 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2022
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by ahnie: 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
[quote author=Ifailed22 post=115380402]
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by Sylove: 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
I am interested
ahnie:
@kingkum I don't know exactly what you're going thru,you alone knows it.
But suicide may look enticing....trust me when I tell you I have been there in that same road years ago,mine was depression.

I have seen alot, everyone has problems how we tackle it is all that matters.
I don't know how religious you are.....but pls go to God in prayers.

If ever you want to talk...I cud introduce you to a friend online that helped me won my battles.
I cud drop my WhatsApp number if you're interested.
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by Ifailed22: 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by ahnie: 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2022
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by DenreleDave(m): 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2022
ahnie:

I am interested. Pls drop your number
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by Ifailed22: 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ok
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by ahnie: 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ifailed22:

What are you thinking? I don't just want him to see my posts per chance cos he warned me about posting about him. Guy is down with a strange sickness plus other problems. I was just trying to help him and not that he can beat me. So be calming cos i don't actually give a Bleep about you
Then I would unquote you then, because of the reasons you explained.
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by Ifailed22: 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
Better
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by ibechris(m): 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
People are depressed honestly.

May God help us to vote out these evil party and give our people hope irrespective of their tribe and religion.
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 05, 2022
ahnie:
@kingkum I don't know exactly what you're going thru,you alone knows it.
But suicide may look enticing....trust me when I tell you I have been there in that same road years ago,mine was depression.

I have seen alot, everyone has problems how we tackle it is all that matters.
I don't know how religious you are.....but pls go to God in prayers.

If ever you want to talk...I cud introduce you to a friend online that helped me won my battles.

I need your WhatsApp number, I'm interested please.
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by lyndaway(f): 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2022
It well no matter the situation please count suicide out of it God will never fail is own be strong for your wife and kids it won't take long help will come my prayers are with you
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by Kingkum: 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
ahnie:
Kingkum hope you know what you're about to do is wrong.think of your young family.
Think !think!!
HELLO MA, HOW ARE YOU AND THE THE FAMILY? THANK YOU FOR THE CONCERN AND WISE WORDS.

BTW, WHAT DID THAT GUY TOLD YOU ABOUT ME WITH THE MANY MODIFIED POSTS
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by Kingkum: 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2022
IT SHOULD HAVE REALLY REALLY PAIN ME IF I DEACTIVATED THIS ACCOUNT THAT TIME. I PRAY TO BE A BETTER PERSON AND ASK YOU ALL TO FORGIVE ME.
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by Rach310(f): 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2022
Everyone has their fair share of problems in this life,just learn to take your life one step at a time,be happy where you are as you are trying to improve yourself.No rush in this life,whoever gets there first congratulations you go soon reach.problem no dey finish don't go and kill yourself for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by Kingkum: 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2022
Rach310:
Everyone has their fair share of problems in this life,just learn to take your life one step at a time,be happy where you are as you are trying to improve yourself.No rush in this life,whoever gets there first congratulations you go soon reach.problem no dey finish don't go and kill yourself for nothing.
Na so my sister, who knows how tough it might be on the other side if you decide to end your life? e no easy but we gat to be managing
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by henrimoto(m): 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
Heeyyy, kingkum!!! Nice to know, you pull through that negative moment of life. So happy to see you around. Be bold! Bro.
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by Kingkum: 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
henrimoto:
Heeyyy, kingkum!!! Nice to know, you pull through that negative moment of life. So happy to see you around. Be bold! Bro.
THANK YOU
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by Amopeekun(f): 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
Thank you...
Kingkum:

THANK YOU

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single And Desperate For A Baby / A slap must be returned, Wife, Gf Or Not. I Have Done It Before (personal Story) / Is This Guy Foolish Or Wise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.