Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi (22784 Views)

You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls / Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga / There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by Typicalguy(m): 6:54am On Aug 02, 2022
hasanayomide3:
Seun�! Did you hear him, Public, Private, Political, whatever! The pair of Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti have verifiable capacity!" You don't move forward scratching your feet".

Class of elites cool
Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by Deepsky(m): 6:55am On Aug 02, 2022
OBi-dent is better than sacrifice.
Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by anonymous1759(m): 6:56am On Aug 02, 2022
Winters23:
Truth be told, Peter Obi is a legitimate threat to the other candidates and they know it.

PO already have SS/SE in the bag, Lagos with largest voters will be split between Tinubu and PO with some leftover for Atiku.

Middle belt (please don't call it north central) will swing at any direction.

So in summary Tinubu built his political capital around NE/NW. A good plan except that Atiktu and kwakwanso have same plan.

So expect both camps to team up against PO in the campaign train because the only thing they can campaign with is saying there's no polling unit on Twitter, no structure, etc.

I Disagree with you . Obi has S/E locked down no doubts. In S/S Rivers and Delta are the power horse that gives at least a million votes. Obi can’t win Delta because of Okowa to be frank .
Rivers is undecided might be split between PDP and Labor. Bayelsa will also split, Akwaibom will vote PDP . EDO will vote Labor. Cross River will split. South west is locked for BAT. Labor will only have significant vote in Lagos but APC will definitely win .

N/C will be divided also . The Battle is N/E and NW any candidate that can win it between APC and PDP will carry the day . That’s why BAT went for Muslim /Muslim ticket.

If OBi had stayed In PDP with the media hype he has PDP would’ve had an easy part .

APC is not that affected because they never get votes in S/S and S/E . Obi is a spoiler for Atiku.
Obi saving grace will be high turn out In the south East if the turn out is low because UGM then he should forget it .

When the campaign starts proper that’s when you’ll start hearing things that can defame a candidate and change the narrative for now let’s just watch . The election will be interesting.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:57am On Aug 02, 2022
Eleven01:

Truth is always relevant. We know your plans. Continue to agitate to leave Nigeria, we prefer that, than to live with enemies within.
Another trash , this tactics is lame , Nigerians can now see true your lies and deceit, the reason behind the Obi/Yussuf tsunami that is currently sweeping everywhere..

Obi is a movement endorsed by almighty Allah and non of you Tinubu the drug lord criminal thief can stop the movement .. Incase you don't know, the peter/yussuf movement is bigger than Obi himself . It's a cult like movement and insha Allah, Nigerians will win in 2023 .

1 Like

Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by Sannisege: 6:57am On Aug 02, 2022
Obi’s VP has a private university and fools think that he can resolve ASU strike. How him business wan sell?

2 Likes

Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by james078: 6:57am On Aug 02, 2022
Faber:
grin

Say no to Agbado and cassava. We ain't chopping Agbado and Cassavani...other countries dey chop pizza. Don't settle for less

American soldiers dey chop pizza, you want give our own youths Agbado and Cassava Tinubu you dey ment.

Speedy death to Tinubu and all Cassava promoters
I don't know your aim but you wish death to anyone your type will just cause a war for.

Everybody go die but it shouldn't be by your hand!
Nigeria na for everybody!
Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:58am On Aug 02, 2022
Alajiki:

The line is not stale. Let Biafrans go and be president in Potopoto Republic. After all, to them, Nigeria is a zoo

Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by Sannisege: 6:58am On Aug 02, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Another trash , this tactics is lame , Nigerians can now see true your lies and deceit, the reason behind the Obi/Yussuf tsunami that is currently sweeping everywhere..

Obi is a movement endorsed by almighty Allah and non of you Tinubu the drug lord criminal thief can stop the movement .. Incase you don't know, the peter/yussuf movement is bigger than Obi himself . It's a cult like movement and insha Allah, Nigerians will win in 2023 .
Dream on
Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 02, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

See Igbo man dey mention Allah. Ole,. desperados. You want to get presidency to initiate Biafra republic and cede all our resources in port Harcourt etc to Igbo land, it won't work.

1 Like

Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by zinaunreal(m): 7:00am On Aug 02, 2022
Well said
Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by Sannisege: 7:01am On Aug 02, 2022
I haven’t heard about Biafra or nnamdi Kanu recently. This election should go fast so that our eastern brothers and some foolish Yoruba kids can return to their Biafra and Yoruba nation agitations respectively
Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by Headachetoigboh(f): 7:02am On Aug 02, 2022
PandoraObi:
Even Sowore deputy will say such

Enemy of Nigeria
Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by mrkings84(m): 7:02am On Aug 02, 2022
Faber:
grin

Say no to Agbado and cassava. We ain't chopping Agbado and Cassavani...other countries dey chop pizza. Don't settle for less

American soldiers dey chop pizza, you want give our own youths Agbado and Cassava Tinubu you dey ment.

Speedy death to Tinubu and all Cassava promoters

Stop wishing another man death.
You yourself is not too young to die.

Get your PVC, vote PO come 2023 and things will naturally fall back to their rightful places
Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:03am On Aug 02, 2022
Dear Nigerians as we're about to make another life decision that will make or mar us in the next 8 years or more, let's remember to make the right one.
after 8 years of misrule, I think we deserve a break from bad governance, deceitful politicians that thinks they can buy their way to power and hold us ransom for the next 8 years.
like I always say, suffering knows no tribe or religion but these politicians have made tribalism and religious sentiments take away our sense of reasoning.
no politician is a real Christian or Muslim because they're thieves and criminals which both religion condemns.
but they use this act to hold us to ransom every election making us to make bad decisions based on tribalism and religion sentiments each election period.
for example, Buhari is a Northerner but his misrule has affected all region he rules and I think the north are even the biggest victims of his misrules and incompetency.
Another election is here and they have rolled out their usual tribalism card to enslave us yet again.
but this time around we must resist them.
we're majority and I believe we can resist their few paid miscreants.
most of these urchins are based abroad where things works but they keep forcing incompetence on us just for their selfish interests or ego.
while I understand our diversity and need for power rotation, I also believe that there are gems in every tribe and it's the tribe's duty to produce that gem because we all will suffer the consequences if things goes south.
Nigeria is not a harlot that corrupt politicians can take TURNS in banging especially from the notorious desperate corrupt one screaming " MY TURN " like he can't wait to have his way.
it's our job to resist them.
we have to get this right.
the ruling party Apc has failed us
we cannot re-enforce failure.
let's shun tribalism and do the right thing.
God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by Mozegee: 7:05am On Aug 02, 2022
I graduated since 2006 but still looking for job, most of you here were not born. If you guys are not tired of suffering by these heartless set of corrupt leaders.i am tired,it is better we get it right now or continue to suffer till Gods know when. I need a job people of nairaland, any thing to enable me feed my family.i live in ph,my number 09029392070

3 Likes

Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by wizelink(m): 7:06am On Aug 02, 2022
RULERS are tyrants who rule with strong fist and numb of the pains of the citizens just like what we experiencing today in this country while LEADERS are those who mean well for the citizen and will even go out of their comfort zone just to make their followers better off than they met them

danjumaisah:
Nigerians are hardworking and law abiding! These are the atributes that will enhance the rulership of Peter and Yusuf. They are not lawless corrupt politicians!
Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by Toriagirl(f): 7:07am On Aug 02, 2022
We pray God gives us the right person here
Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by galaxy2020(m): 7:08am On Aug 02, 2022
The whole world knows that......just that some Nigerians prefer living in self denial.
Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by Jagabanofafrica: 7:10am On Aug 02, 2022
Tinubu is the next president , stop deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by byteem: 7:11am On Aug 02, 2022
Is this not a Northernan why can't best minds like this represent the north rather than all these sycophants and misguided mofos .. why can't the north put it's best foot forward.. I am impressed by baba Ahmed he is indeed a presidential material .. I hope we get it right with these two cos this is our last chance
Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by anonymous1759(m): 7:12am On Aug 02, 2022
Eleven01:

See Igbo man dey mention Allah. Ole,. desperados. You want to get presidency to initiate Biafra republic and cede all our resources in port Harcourt etc to Igbo land, it won't work.

lol you just dropped a bombshell o . If things like this is being said during campaign In S/S labor might loose S/S o meaning his saving grace will be S/E . If Obi loses south /South no hope for him .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by Dminister(m): 7:12am On Aug 02, 2022
And that’s on fact.

Is it the sick Tinubu that is shaking here and there or is the corrupt Atiku who made his state one of the poorest states when he was Vice President?

Oh Atiku! Atiku converted so many national properties to himself all in the name of privatisation.

Tinubu the sick drug Baron of Lagos State and Atiku are the two dreaded devils that would destroyed the country totally. Nigerians should beware of these two greedy and corrupt old men.
Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by Jermat20(m): 7:17am On Aug 02, 2022
post=115295644]The most qualified to deliver this nation is Ashiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu.
That is my unapologetic opinion.
Baba Ahmad is just marketing his principal.
[/color]

You mumu[color=#000099]
Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by jrusky(m): 7:21am On Aug 02, 2022
Normal as vice candidate. So no big deal bro even as bad as apc are they will still say the same thing nothing new in your speech Mr lukewarm Gatti or Dattu.
Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by Tareq1105: 7:22am On Aug 02, 2022
favourobaro90:
Peter Obi is the best among all the candidates. And for that me and my household will all vote for him come 2023

While me and my household will vote Tinubu.
Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by Tareq1105: 7:26am On Aug 02, 2022
Dminister:
And that’s on fact.

Is it the sick Tinubu that is shaking here and there or is the corrupt Atiku who made his state one of the poorest states when he was Vice President?

Oh Atiku! Atiku converted so many national properties to himself all in the name of privatisation.

Tinubu the sick drug Baron of Lagos State and Atiku are the two dreaded devils that would destroyed the country totally. Nigerians should beware of these two greedy and corrupt old men.

So you're recommending Obi, a serial liar and pretender to Nigeria and Nigerians?

I'm sorry, I don't buy lies.

1 Like

Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by Pio44: 7:29am On Aug 02, 2022
seunaj:
The only reason I didn't want to vote for Obi is because I felt like he cannot win. Now look at these stats and beat your chest that Obi cannot win. Looks like I am beginning to feel Youthful, Obidient and Yusful o
go vote for him first, wise up
Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by Slimwhyt(m): 7:29am On Aug 02, 2022
Everybody knows that, they are jst been unreasonable.

https://ji-task.top/82662922083205
Perform simple tasks and earn in dollars
Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by Mitsurugi(m): 7:31am On Aug 02, 2022
Eleven01:
You and Obi have not done nothing for no one. Losers.

Chai! Hungerbad grin
Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by Dminister(m): 7:31am On Aug 02, 2022
Tareq1105:

So you're recommending Obi, a serial liar and pretender to Nigeria and Nigerians?

I'm sorry, I don't buy lies.

Leave Obi for us. He is a liar but is very active. He is � healthy so he can perform very well. Face your sick baron Tinubu
Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by Tareq1105: 7:34am On Aug 02, 2022
byteem:
Is this not a Northernan why can't best minds like this represent the north rather than all these sycophants and misguided mofos .. why can't the north put it's best foot forward.. I am impressed by baba Ahmed he is indeed a presidential material .. I hope we get it right with these two cos this is our last chance

Among other things he said he was the one, as senator that pushed Nigeria to take loan from Islamic Development Bank and none of Obi gullible supporters has said anything about it. If it's Tinubu that said it they would say he would islamize Nigeria. No one is seeing Islamization here.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From Ondo-Central Walk For Tinubu/Shettima Yesterday / Isah Misau: "Arase Promoted Junior Officers Above Their Due Rank" / Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Imo Exhibition Centre, Owerri - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.