Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,724 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding (60278 Views)

Davido Don Lean Finish” – Reactions As Cubana Chiefpriest’s Shares Video Of The / Fans React As Cubana Chief Priest Shares Photo Of Himself At A Shrine / Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:08am On Aug 02, 2022
Ok
Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by Light78: 11:09am On Aug 02, 2022
SouthSouth1914:
Where did Cubans chieft priest said he would “Shut down her wedding”??

Na to drive traffic come the site. It's a good thing you were caught.

Lol
Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by Celeboy22: 11:09am On Aug 02, 2022
Quest7777:
But is Cubana Chief Priest not a sinner?

Hmmmm

Who is not a Sinner?

Pastor? Imam? Pope?

We're all humans and no one is more important than the others, we human have weak points, we all Sin.

Thank you.

No vex say I call you Sinner oo, just do what is right at the right time is the best thing in Life..

No Perfection in Life
Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:10am On Aug 02, 2022
Chloraseptic:
A country with very very poor citizens, yet some of the richest pastors are here, highest paid politicians are here and some people like Cubana Chief Priest has money to throw around when probably some members of his family are among the poor citizens.
ONLY IGNORAMUS CHRISTIANS WILL CONTINUE TO REGARD THIS CHARACTERS AS FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST RATHER THAN FOLLOWERS OF MAMMON. undecided

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by stanisbaratheon: 11:11am On Aug 02, 2022
Congratulations to Mercy
Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by litaninja(m): 11:12am On Aug 02, 2022
Celebrity barman? Oh, that's what we're calling him now? One day sha.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by Walealoba(m): 11:15am On Aug 02, 2022
litaninja:
Celebrity barman? Oh, that's what we're calling him now? One day sha.

Sir Please check my signature I really need your help
Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by SouthSouth1914: 11:17am On Aug 02, 2022
Light78:

Na to drive traffic come the site. It's a good thing you were caught.

Lol

Caught ke!! Drive traffic in what sense than pure superimposition of what someone didn’t say! grin
Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by bukolaademi001(f): 11:21am On Aug 02, 2022
This MTN data is not cheap at all
MTN sells 1GB for 300 and you added 50naira on top.
Habbibi7
Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by camsyross: 11:21am On Aug 02, 2022
Na now this news they reach here? Mitchewww.. nairaland and old old news be like 5 and 6
Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by woleabayo(f): 11:22am On Aug 02, 2022
what of obi cubana himself
Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by Emmanportal: 11:23am On Aug 02, 2022
I'm a little bit dismayed to hear and see these two talking about meeting, one would have suggested that both parties stay on their different lanes oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by Candycrushy(f): 11:24am On Aug 02, 2022
Stacks go go down normally
Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by Emmanportal: 11:24am On Aug 02, 2022
woleabayo:
what of obi cubana its self
. Oga abeg de fear God, how can u call a human being it? Even dogs recalled he or she
Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by Danny50: 11:38am On Aug 02, 2022
What fellowship does a beliver av with unbelievers.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by Okobola146: 11:39am On Aug 02, 2022
With his size, even if his prick is too small for her, he can always use his fingers and tongue to please her.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by Antoeni(m): 11:47am On Aug 02, 2022
Gospel Artist, She is Not Bothered even if he is Ritualist, igbos and Money

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by faithfull18(f): 11:53am On Aug 02, 2022
Emmanportal:
I'm a little bit dismayed to hear and see these two talking about meeting, one would have suggested that both parties stay on their different lanes oo
You are funny. As a Christian, can you totally avoid relating with unbelievers It means you would have to stay indoors 247. How then do you shine your light

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by femiasaolu2014: 11:58am On Aug 02, 2022
Is she getting married as an unsullied maiden though?

These uber-religious, hypocrites living double lives of public sanctimonious chastity and secret debauchery.

Tueh!!! Tueh!!! Tueh!!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by Prince001(m): 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
Chloraseptic:
A country with very very poor citizens, yet some of the richest pastors are here, highest paid politicians are here and some people like Cubana Chief Priest has money to throw around when probably some members of his family are among the poor citizens.

Some of his family and people that work for their organisation Cubana. I'm 100 certain they were under paid.
Lift people that really need ur help oooo not just showing off!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by Johnken1234: 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
Chief Priest Uba Cubana, please where ever you are locate me I need your assistance.

Thank you.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by SamDayJoy: 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
Do you know that God is good?

Have you been living in lies, stealing(taking things that aren't yours without the owners consent), engaging in abominable acts, perverting judgements, etc. Then you aren't right with God. You are not in good standing with Him. Yet He's been patiently waiting for you to turn a new leaf and return back to Him.
He can also reconstruct in a more beautiful way everything the devil has destroyed in your life.

Earthly death is not the end of life. There is either life or death after this earthly life(Dan 12:10).
Where you'll end is determined by your decisions and works here on earth. Is it death(ie torment, pain and endless suffering) in hell or life eternal in the kingdom of God where there is no pain, sorrow, sadness, lack, want, cold, heat, night, hunger, thirst, confusion, fear, destruction, war, diseases, etc but joy, peace, happiness, light etc

The only one who can give you life eternal is Jesus Christ. No other way or person can reconcile you to God the Father and give you hope of eternal life except Jesus Christ.
Make your way right with God today by accepting Jesus the only way to the Father.

HOW TO MAKE YOUR WAY RIGHT WITH GOD.
1. REPENT OF YOUR SIN. (Act 3:19)
Acknowledge your sins and know that you are a sinner. AND CONFESS THEM TO GOD.
Tell God all the wrong things you have done.
2. BELIEVE IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST
I.e. accept the Lord Jesus Christ as the Lord over your life.
4. JOIN A BIBLE BELIEVING CHURCH.
5. BE BAPTIZED IN WATER. (Act 2:38)
6. LIVE A HOLY LIFE BY ALWAYS RUNNING AWAY FROM SINS.
7. ALWAYS PRAY TO GOD THROUGH THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by FullBlastLight: 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I hate romance section with passion sad tongue tongue tongue

May we know ur reason?

E dey spill out ur cum thru unnecessary errection? Huh?
Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by TMwise1942: 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
Na to do go find one better suit buy na abi, hope say money go rain like oba make una tag mercy chiwon ooh I no won wast transport in vain ooh
Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by Qwerty4u(m): 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
Thank God for Mercy Chinwo....
DJ play me

https://mayvibe.com/play-album/idi-ebube1612459870
Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I hate romance section with passion sad tongue tongue tongue
Go n be reading bad news. Your head rogodo like your dick cap
Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by Yankee101: 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
When chief priest is giving a Christian sister joy wahala dey
Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by CSTRR: 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
gozmok1:
she is like a sister to me��
That was what one guy told us in our compound when I was still a student.

We just saw that he went to the village and brought a lady to his house.

So we asked him who she was, he said she is his sister.

We believed him and greeted "sister".

Couple of months later, we just saw big belle on "sister", while still in the man's house.

He later told us she is his wife.

Crazy people.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by Prettylima(f): 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
I will also be there baby girl, hope am welcome? Check my signature I produce cartons that suit your product. Talk to us
Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by Abdul9025(m): 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
this is news

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids / Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) / Davido Shows Of Wads Of Dollars In Private Jet, On His Way To Vegas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.