Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding (60274 Views)

Davido Don Lean Finish” – Reactions As Cubana Chiefpriest’s Shares Video Of The / Fans React As Cubana Chief Priest Shares Photo Of Himself At A Shrine / Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by Georgejeez: 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
Na the innocent unknown Groom I pity , Chief Priest go so shut that the wedding with him niggas , Nobody go even notice the groom , everybody attention go de on Chief Priest and the bride .

grin grin grin for this life make money o , if you never make money try make name , e get why , I don attend marriage when Uti Nwachukwu do best man for Warri , nobody send the couple when de marry sef , everybody, both cameramen sef attention just de on Uti .

Even the Mother in law of the groom just de try to clean sweat from UTI face , I swear the groom go regret him life that day .

Moral lesson , when you are a mere snail don't wear the shell of a tortoise
Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by wandyvirus(m): 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
Which Private Individuals? Name them or go back to school and understand the difference between "commercialized" and "Privatized". They'll just be spreading their ignorance like a disease.

EzeNdigboONE:
cool

Na for all these kind things dem dey see our brothers undecided
SHOWOFFS

-PETROL IS NOW 180

-NNPC WAS SOLD TO SOME PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS (POLITICIANS) 2 WEEKS AGO....

-UNIVERSITY STAFF ON STRIKE FOR 734TH DAYS SINCE 2015
Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by Ppp1p: 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
Oh
Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by EwebSolution: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
ok na....as e dey hot be dat. Chinwe prepare to see better things

Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
Naugotaya19:
Here are the 40 Luckiest People caught On Camera grin
One mumu almost died where he was trying to catch goat.. but na God save d olodo grin

Watch the Full Video smiley
Don’t forget to Like and Subscribe grin

40 Luckiest People CAUGHT on Camera | JayJay YT Reacts
https://youtu.be/D_laq
You sound like a kid....why the constant use of nīgga? You dey form nonsense, useless "unnecessary" reactions from a grownup baby
Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by Thomasankara(m): 7:46am On Aug 03, 2022
Hushbingo:
Hmmm

Nairaland with old news sha... Since last week o

Anyway, we can help you build a website forum that is more matured than Nairaland. With video upload function, profile verification, payment methods like Instagram videos process, even integrated as app for as low as 50k

Are you richer than nairaland owner or you're practically saying u lack contents angry angry shocked
Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by Hushbingo: 9:55am On Aug 03, 2022
Thomasankara:

Are you richer than nairaland owner or you're practically saying u lack contents angry angry shocked
Sir, bros, senior...

It's not to have it, but to promote it and get people to use it.

We can build matured forum with reward system like Instagram where users can earn revenue from their posts clicks. Alot of functions including restricted contents to be accessed with points. Points can be withdrawn as money to bank account.

There is nothing impossible for web designer... But marketing and promotion is not my field.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by Naugotaya19: 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
Johnny4you:

You sound like a kid....why the constant use of nīgga? You dey form nonsense, useless "unnecessary" reactions from a grownup baby

Lol.. I am not forming.. Thats how I talk.
Because you were brought up where pidgin is your main grammer.. doesnt mean anybody else that doesnt talk like you is forming.. DONT BE STUPID!
Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
Naugotaya19:

Lol.. I am not forming.. Thats how I talk.
Because you were brought up where pidgin is your main grammer.. doesnt mean anybody else that doesnt talk like you is forming.. DONT BE STUPID!
You are stupid if you think the unnecessary use of "niggá" is synonym for one being educated.

You should beg your English teacher for a refund....you honestly wasted your parent's hard-earned money.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by Naugotaya19: 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
Johnny4you:

You are stupid if you think the unnecessary use of "niggá" is synonym for one being educated.

You should beg your English teacher for a refund....you honestly wasted your parent's hard-earned money.
Are you being serious or you are just this stupid.. when did I ever say saying nigga means m educated..

You said I am forming by me saying nigga.. nd m telling you because people don’t say it commonly around you.. doesn’t mean I am forming.. na u grow up for trenches.

Lol.. dis one sef no even get brain to understand reply
Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by Bfly: 2:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
Chump like you won't stop including misnomers in headlines
Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
Naugotaya19:

Are you being serious or you are just this stupid.. when did I ever say saying nigga means m educated..

You said I am forming by me saying nigga.. nd m telling you because people don’t say it commonly around you.. doesn’t mean I am forming.. na u grow up for trenches.

Lol.. dis one sef no even get brain to understand reply

You can gedifok, I have given you enough attention for the day.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by Naugotaya19: 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
Johnny4you:

You can gedifok, I have given you enough attention for the day.

grin grin na u no fit mind your business tag me at first.. now na u dey run sey u don give me enough attention

U suppose dey worship God fervently make e deliver you from this curse of stupidity that has befallen you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table / Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) / Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.