Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Please, I Need Help With My Lips. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, I Need Help With My Lips. (3264 Views)

See My LIPS Girls Are Dying To Kiss / Women Love My Lips - Photos / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Need Help With My Lips. by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
Please, I really need help with my lips. They're so dark, especially for a lady. How do I lighten them up and make them bright? Thanks.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Lips. by posty56: 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Please, I really need help with my lips. They're so dark, especially for a lady. How do I lighten them up and make them bright? Thanks.
be proud of them

2 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Help With My Lips. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
Picture or we don’t believe
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Lips. by Romanoff(f): 11:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:

Leave them alone.

Many of these pink lips balm being sold in the markets causes this disgusting colour on the lip that leaves the lips of the user looking like the butt of a monkey and the colour is so unrealistic.

Just get a soft tooth brush and a gentle scrub that you can use to exfoliate your lips once a week then get a good lip balm.

3 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Help With My Lips. by Youngwiz71(m): 11:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
Leave it like that, any guy wey no like am make e getat

2 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Help With My Lips. by sirjoggy(m): 12:19am On Aug 02, 2022
Let see the picture of your lips na tongue
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Lips. by christianjoy(m): 12:20am On Aug 02, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
i like ladies with natural lips.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Lips. by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 02, 2022
angry Be satisfied with your lip color!
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Lips. by tediks: 12:27am On Aug 02, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:

Trouble dey, iyanga go wake am. Wetin eh dey find? Wahala eh go get...
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Lips. by Ever8090: 1:14am On Aug 02, 2022
My ex had black lips and they were a beauty to see...
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Lips. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:10am On Aug 02, 2022
Apply original honey. It may take time but it'll get brighter.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Lips. by TheZeezle(m): 6:30am On Aug 02, 2022
If na say na Yankee this one dey, she go don opt for plastic surgery. Na your ass needs help the other time, now na lips. Grow up girl

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Help With My Lips. by peter8535: 7:11am On Aug 02, 2022
Get a lime or lemon..rub it on ur lip and use soft brush 2 scrub it..u will see the result in one week
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Lips. by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
christianjoy:
i like ladies with natural lips.
But not dark ones, especially noticably dark ones.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Lips. by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
posty56:
be proud of them
Why? They're dark. Nobody wants dark lips. Everybody likes the pink lips.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Help With My Lips. by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
tediks:

Trouble dey, iyanga go wake am. Wetin eh dey find? Wahala eh go get...
I don't get you, please.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Lips. by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:
Apply original honey. It may take time but it'll get brighter.
I don't want a remedy that will take time to see results. I want the one that will work almost immediately. Please, do suggest if you have another.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Lips. by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
TheZeezle:
If na say na Yankee this one dey, she go don opt for plastic surgery. Na your ass needs help the other time, now na lips. Grow up girl
I want something natural( natural remedies) but will immediate results.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Lips. by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
peter8535:
Get a lime or lemon..rub it on ur lip and use soft brush 2 scrub it..u will see the result in one week
Wow! Na gode.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Lips. by PumpumPrince: 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:

kaiii...me I love bj oooo...if u can help!!(no oofencse) cheesy
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Lips. by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
Please, I still need more suggestions.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Lips. by christianjoy(m): 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
But not dark ones, especially noticably dark ones.
you wish
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Lips. by Nicepoker(m): 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
Rub petrol then set it ablaze. The most appealing color will appear.

3 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Help With My Lips. by awoxalat(m): 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
I don't know how dark it is or how uncomfortable you feel with it but I can tell you that if you know what people are facing you will thank your maker that your case is highly trivial compared to theirs. Just try to accept and love the way God created you and people will like you for who you are. Peace be unto you!!

For your detailed executive interior designs, contact us.

Re: Please, I Need Help With My Lips. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:14am On Aug 03, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
I don't want a remedy that will take time to see results. I want the one that will work almost immediately. Please, do suggest if you have another.

It's the best not like it'll take forever. Someone mentioned lemon above. That could work but make sure you don't apply too much at a go. Too much can lead to damage/irritation.

Even if you don't apply lemon, always brush your lips. It'll make it soft/smoother and thereafter you can apply honey.

If you're still not satisfied with my response, send me a dm.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Lips. by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 03, 2022
Give more blowjobs and get passionate kissing if you ain't ugly
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Lips. by Johnnyboy6757(m): 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
pictures please
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Lips. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2022
Do you still need help?
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Lips. by Enny2013(f): 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2022
Use pink lips balm. It works well.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Lips. by fadilaMaikiriki: 7:04am On Aug 08, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
Do you still need help?
Yes, I do.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Lips. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:27am On Aug 08, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Yes, I do.
I have a short vid on to lighten up the lip skin, its an arab video though but the subtitle is in english.

Although my lip were not black per say the method took 2 week before i noticed the change.

Metion me with your whatsapp line but before you do that make sure am online.
Re: Please, I Need Help With My Lips. by EmiDon11: 9:38am On Aug 08, 2022
U must ve kissed orgasmgiver123
Chaii, i pity you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could This Be A Coincidence About The Death Of Yul Edochie Son? / Does "pressure" Piss Ladies Off ? / ***7 Traits That Make Me Go Gaga***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.