Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million (29530 Views)

Youth Party (YP): INEC Registers New Political Party / Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs / INEC Registers Over 5 Million Eligible Voters In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by Ezmans: 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
ChangedMan1999:
Umunna, lekwa

North West 22.67 million voters

North East 12.8 million voters

North Central 14.1 million voters

South West 18.3 million voters

South East 11.49 million voters

South South 15.2 million voters

Don't give any idiot opportunity to tell you South East( Ndigbo) doesn't have significant population.

For certain more than 98% of 11.49 million of the registerd voters in South East are nothing but Ndigbo; People of other ethnic groups don't like staying or living in South East.

More than 30% percent South East people are not living in the South East.

Majority of this more than 30% lives in South West.

The rest are in South South and North.

Now, if you take a look at 18.3 million voters from South West you will see that not less than 4 million are South West based South Easterners.

And if you look at 15.2 million voters from South South you will see that not less than 2 million of the voters are South South based South Easterners.

Apart from South South based South Easterners, there are South South people who identify and are Ndigbo.

More than 4 million South Easterners are based in the North. And they registerd there.

If you add all this numbers together you will see that Yoruba actually doesn't have more people than Ndigbo

Writing....
you are very correct

1 Like

Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by Invitationn: 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
ChangedMan1999:
Umunna, lekwa

Don't give any idiot opportunity to tell you South East( Ndigbo) doesn't have significant population.

For certain more than 98% of 11.49 million of the registerd voters in South East are nothing but Ndigbo; People of other ethnic groups don't like staying or living in South East.

Now, if you take a look at 18.3 million voters from South West you will see that not less than 4 million are South West based South Easterners.

And if you look at 15.2 million voters from South South you will see that not less than 2 million of the voters are South South based South Easterners.

Apart from South South based South Easterners, there are South South people who identify and are Ndigbo.

More than 4 million South Easterners are based in the North. And they registerd there.

If you add all this numbers together you will see that Yoruba actually doesn't have more people than Ndigbo

Writing....
What is the source of your data. From your imagination I guess.
Beer parlor data grin

1 Like

Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by seyimailbox: 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
I have never voted but I have registered now and my vote is going to Tinubu.
The more the election draw closer, the more enemies they will create among Nigerians against Obi. They don't understand persuasion, they think everyone must be coerced to see things from their angle.

2 Likes

Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by Penguin2: 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
ellovee:
Delta state can't be Obidient, knowing that Okowa is the Vice Presidential candidate of PDP.
In same manner, Rivers State can not be Obidient completely bcoz of the PDP syndrome of the state. So both states won't be as easy as you think for Peter Obi

You don’t know what is going on, do you?
Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by Misterdhee1(m): 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
Georgry:

I believe you should be ashame of yourself because it's either you're being mischievous or you lack basic statistical knowledge, by your submission almost 22% of registered voters in the South West are Igbo? Which mean every 1 in 5 voter in the South West are Igbo and the remaining 4 are Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Edo and other numerous tribe in Nigeria? What a life!
That’s the hallmark of a true Igbo. Throw fake statistics around
Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by Penguin2: 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
simongonner:
no worry your self...am in Kaduna, Peter Obi will not win but e must surely get over 500k votes.. by God grace I will remind you.. Obidient to the core

Things I like to hear
Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by bonnyhope: 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
ChangedMan1999:
Umunna, lekwa

Writing....

Your analysis might be correct
Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by 9jaaa(m): 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
ChangedMan1999:
Umunna, lekwa

Writing....
Why most of the people don't want to stay in the south east? Why do South East people running away from the region?.. Don't you think you guys are the problem... You hate almost everyone.. You are not mean to be trusted.. So who will vote for your candidate now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by mrsage(m): 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
Okay
Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by Everlastingson: 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
Georgry:

I believe you should be ashame of yourself because it's either you're being mischievous or you lack basic statistical knowledge, by your submission almost 22% of registered voters in the South West are Igbo? Which mean every 1 in 5 voter in the South West are Igbo and the remaining 4 are Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Edo and other numerous tribe in Nigeria? What a life!

There is no need trying to figure out the percentage ethnic composition of all the registered voters in the SW since at least 80% of the votes will go to Peter Obi. Yoruba are too wise to vote a drug king and evil APC into power.
Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by bonnyhope: 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Liebermantic:
Some ignorant ones believe Peter Obi will lose the election..I love the figures from Lagos, South South,North Central, Abuja and Kaduna.These are the places that will determine who will win or lose the election. Peter Obi has to go far in his campaign in my home state of Delta and in Rivers state.Getting 80% votes from these states will erase all the votes the Agbado master will get from Southwest and Borno..In Borno, those ridiculous numbers from Boko Haram infested LGA is no longer possible. Those fake figures won't be appearing.Borno won't record up to 400k votes. Mark my word here.

Delta home state of Okowa

You must be dreaming, Obi cannot get even 30% votes in Delta

1 Like

Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by Onyipk: 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
treesun:
NorthWest alone 22.7m!

Take into consideration that so many southerners also reside in the North.
God is about to do what no man can do.
Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by Parachoko: 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
TotalRunter:

He's not the only one that can rescue Nigeria even me i can rescue Nigeria because one of buhari's foolishh ministers is my classmate. But Obi is the best option for southern Nigeria as of today as we speak. The north is not interested in anything all they want is their religion. They are against resource control, against equal score for exam applicants, against those against female child marriage, against this, against that, they want to vote only muslim president if vice is northern muslim, they want this they want that. So even though Obi performed more than anyone you want to mention now, I'm not even talking about his performance against, is his religion that matters right now because i cannot be more civilized than my opponents tgat will be foolishness
How did Obi perform better than Kwankwaso?
Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by salt1: 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
The next election will redefine Nigeria.
All power belongs to God
Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by Xylon: 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu will become our next president insha allah
After said Tinubu gave us Buhari. Eight years gone and suffering has increased even on your path, yet you still want to vote in APC. I sometimes wonder if you guys are manipulated? If you're not in APC payroll and you still insist, then check yourself brother. You might be under the influence of something.
Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by Naajjii: 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
dadexcel:
.......I think a very discerning and intelligent person will see that the two zones listed as highest are the zones with the highest number / concentration of non indigenous populations ......I leave you to do the math ....
In other words? Obi without structure will win. Joke of the century. grin

1 Like

Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by DonMekino(m): 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
Wait!!!
Are we still voting based on tribe and ethnic afflictions?? We're not even ready for any changes, we actually deserve the kind of leaders we get.

1 Like

Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by NavasBit: 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
Tinubu is winning for sure. Only fool can dispute that.
Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by adekolaelect(m): 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kennitrust:
meaning, you will bribe them to vote your agbado and poopoo master undecided
In your opinions.....

Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by Naajjii: 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
Penguin2:

Atiku is your next president from where?

Aside some Northeast and Northwest states, which other states is Atiku sure of votes?
We are not talking about online noise makers aKa Obidient people. We are talking about candidates with structure on ground to win elections. We are talking about tested street politicians.
Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by Penguin2: 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
Naajjii:

We are not talking about online noise makers aKa Obidient people. We are talking about candidates with structure on ground to win elections. We are talking about tested street politicians.

What did that structure achieve in Osun?

Or APC didn’t have structure?
Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by asamaigho(m): 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
ChangedMan1999:
Umunna, lekwa

Writing....
Whats ur obsession with yoruba people.....all these una nonsense will only demarket obi

1 Like

Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by Naajjii: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
Penguin2:

What did that structure achieve in Osun?

Or APC didn’t have structure?
Is it Labour party that won? PDP had structure all over and won. The same experience will be replicated during the general election and Atiku Abubakar will win inshaallah. You think presidential election in Nigeria is about online noise making.
Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by asamaigho(m): 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
Georgry:

Dont mind that fellow.....he uses less than 0.00001% of his brain.
Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by Khaysee: 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
Am seeing statistics that forget 2 state in north central are for west indigenous
Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by asamaigho(m): 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
uniqueboi1:

Oluku statistician
E go shock you like eel.
I'm sure you won't believe it.

Just imagine how this idiot is de-marketing peter obi, instead of him to align with other tribes, he is busy comparing igbo and yoruba, what a strategy, he forgets that anyone yoruba aligns with wins elections.
All the igbos need now is to align the thw SW,SS,NC.
PLEASE ALL OBIDIENT FOLLOWERS SHOULD IGNORE UNIFORMED FELLOW OF THIS LIKE.
OBIDATTI 2023.

1 Like

Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by am0s(m): 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
Esseite:
All I know is that no right thinking person whom survived the past 7 years would go through the rigorous Inec process of waiting days in queue just to get registered, would do that for APC again..... Not to think a youth whom the country has battered most from unemployment to strike, to poverty.. even if a man is moved, a family woman would likely not be moved one bit. She wants best for her children.

Vote Obi for a better Nigeria..

No right thinking person should even support any party abeg
Just divide this yeye country
Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by Khaysee: 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
Light78:
Alaba market closed last two months for people to go and do their PVC, of which many were Igbos.

All this Lagos population, 2/4 are southwest-based easterners and south southerners.

Everyone knows that. Na Igbos full Lagos pass. Go to any street in Lagos, you must see Igbos there.

98% of people in Alaba right now are Igbos, but they are all added to Lagos's population.

If this is true then all elective position in lagos should be for easterner.
Explain your statistics better we have 27 market in lagos.
Let me learn

1 Like

Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by Vitally123: 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
As other zones are frustrated from registering: non-working machines, absent of officials, calculated bottlenecks? There is God ooooo!
Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by Vitally123: 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
Naajjii:

PITY and Suffocate yourself, Obi is a Goal, anyhow you scheme. God will get his glory.

1 Like

Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by TotalRunter: 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
Parachoko:
How did Obi perform better than Kwankwaso?

Kwankwaso tried honestly, i used to know Kano before Kwankwaso and the difference is clear. Even Ganduje has done excellently like Kwankwaso. But Obi is beyond about infrastructure, he built infrastructure but he also did excellently in other areas like education. I used to work with MDG projects and every single consultant knew that Anambra under PO was doing something extraordinary, you can go and find out. Or is it how he removed anambra from states that owe pensioners? See there's no space to start listing his achievements

1 Like

Re: North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million by Freethinker87: 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed Northern and western Christians are not voting for Druggie, Lagos is no man's land and the rest of the south will never support an unhealthy candidate with his moozlem assistant.

#OBIdience 2023

I know that you Tinubu boys are desperate to sow discord between SW and SE. No dey disguise, support your candidate with your full chest.

Obidients don't play foolish tribal politics or lay claim to other people's land. Own your hustle bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Low Turnout Mars PDP State Rally In Gboko; Angry Residents Boo Governor Suswam / Fact Check: Did Osinbajo Patronise Ice Cream Shop After Shettima’s Comment? / NERC Urges Users To Update Prepaid Meters Before November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.