Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,466 members, 7,812,427 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

I Walked Into My Aunt's Daughter Room Without Knocking, See What I Saw (PIC) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Walked Into My Aunt's Daughter Room Without Knocking, See What I Saw (PIC) (8457 Views)

Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. / I Opened My Daughter’s Room Without Knocking, And I Saw The Most Heartbreaking T / I Walked Inside the Room and Saw My Friend Doing This... [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Walked Into My Aunt's Daughter Room Without Knocking, See What I Saw (PIC) by OnlineAmebo: 11:27am On Aug 02, 2022
I came down from the car, my hands were tucked into my pocket. my aunt dragged the big bag out, and left it on the floor for me. I freed my hands and picked up the bag. She never liked me..

I never liked her either. she was pompous and cruel, all I ever wanted was to go far away from her. Luckily, I am leaving her for a couple of months. although I never liked boarding school. but I definitely would not let this opportunity miss me, it's better than being in same house with Aunty kiki. washing her underwears and also that of her husband, yes, you heard me.. her husband! I didn't know when I hurriedly picked up the big bag on the floor and ..Turned to leave. She started.

"Hey, I do not care about you, and don't even care if you are happy being here or not. when you should be home helping me with the house chores, but I have just two words for you, stay away from my daughter! you are not sisters and can never be! secondly, if you ever get expelled..don't dream of coming back home"

.I stood still listening, I promised my self never to let her see my tears again. I held the bag closely and started walking away. "Witch!" I heard it clearly, I was used to it. she slammed the door and drove away. I felt shattered, and weak.. but I kept walking towards the big gate, on a sign board, it was written "Welcome to Aunty Pat's girls college"

I was lucky enough to locate my hostel, i met with our head girl and she gave me a book with few pages, which contained the rules and regulations. She grinned at me.

before I forget... Seeing me first in the morning can ruin your whole day! maybe God gifted me with a little curves, but I was not far from the world ugly. sometimes, I look into the mirror and wished I was never born. But I have come to realize that I am beautiful in my own way. I was very tall, chocolate skinned and very intelligent.

yes, my Aunty's children always wondered how I help them solve their homeworks even when I haven't seen the walls of any school for 2 years.

I collected the book and smiled, but almost immediately I regretted smiling.. "hey, what happened to your front teeth" she laughed. "Did you use it the it to buy Akara" she asked jocking. I smiled, I loved her sense of humor. "I went into a fight and lost it" I lied, covering my teeth shyly.

"Oh, sorry for that. I hope you are not a bully, cause fighting is highly prohibited here. anyway, am peace." Was she trying to befriend me? at last I have gotten a friend, I felt so happy. and we were class mates. "I am Mimi, and sorry I lied earlier. I stole a meat from my aunt's pot, that was why I lost this teeth. I have learnt my lessons" I said...I didn't know what came over me, I regretted revealing the truth to her. but then, she smiled and hugged me, "we all make mistakes. It's all in the past." I felt like crying, she wasn't judging. indeed I have found my best friend. Yeah! That was what I thought, till we went for class.

The class teacher asked us, the new students to introduce ourselves. while classes was ongoing, I found myself answering almost all the questions that were being asked. I felt fly, and everyone were amazed at my intelligence. I noticed something about peace, she was wearing this frown.. I tried saying hi to her, but she snubbed me. "Maybe something is bothering..her, I will see her after class" I thought.

Our class teacher gave us some classwork. and after we submitted them, she praised me for scoring the highest point, despite being a new student. I was happy, as everyone clapped. everyone, except peace.

"Oh no, I can't find my purse, has anyone seen my purse.." our teacher cried and we all started searching ourselves. Peace raised her hands and waved to the teacher, indicating she has something to say. "Yes peace, have you seen my purse?" Our class teacher asked. "No ma, but I think I know someone who might know something about your missing purse" pePeace grinned, a devilish one. "Go ahead please" our class teacher shouted impatiently.

"Forgive my manners ma" peace continued, this time, she wore an innocent look and faced my direction. I was worried, why was she staring at me, soon the whole class, including our teacher, Mrs T started staring at me, as if they were waiting for me to say something.
"Mimi, maybe you know something about Mrs T's missing purse" peace called me out.

I opened my mouth, but words couldn't form out, what should I have said, I didn't know tears were already rolling d I opened my mouth to speak, but I ended up stammering. "Peace, that was rude! why will you call out a new student for theft! we're are your manners..? you don't go about accusing people. even if you are the head girl. That is so not right" I heard our class teacher shouting at peace, my eyes could not see clearly, because it was covered with tears. "Am sorry ma. but, she is a thief. she confided in me.. I just thought maybe, she took the purse" peace replied, boldly.

I wished for the ground to open and swallow me.. yeah, i actually wished i never met her, I regretted talking to her at first. I felt dizzy, everything around me began to rotate.

Everything around me began to rotate, I felt my head was getting really heavy and my neck could not hold it. "Why did you say such, stop accusing Mimi of theft. Maybe someone else, but not Mimi.." our teacher said, this time there was no seriousness in her tone and it was obvious she was already believing peace.
"Ma, I have been the head girl for about 3 months now. I don't go about fabricating stories to bring people down. she told me that she is a thief! she said she do steal her Aunty's meat and money, and that was why they brought her here.." peace explained.

"you can ask her, except she lies together with stealing" peace said.
Now, the whole class was waiting for my explanation, I couldn't speak, what have I gotten myself into. "Mimi dear, please tell me that what she said isn't true" Mrs T said."It's not true.. true" I stammered."Then what happened to your lower teeth? You lost it as a result of stealing" peace shouted boldly.

I couldn't feel anything. I couldn't even defend myself. "Mimi is that true" Mrs T asked.
"No..ye..yes..yes ma" I stammered and the whole class roared I started hearing voices... Chattering! "Thief" I heard whisperings "the new student is a thief" I heard desk shaking, students stamping their feet, I heard echoes of "booooo" I heard laughters and some shouting " let's report to the headmistress"
Before Mrs T could speak, the students...

read more here⇢here

3 Likes

Re: I Walked Into My Aunt's Daughter Room Without Knocking, See What I Saw (PIC) by Ay04z(m): 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
Long epistle did not read..where the phooto

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Walked Into My Aunt's Daughter Room Without Knocking, See What I Saw (PIC) by somenody: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
summarise abeg
Re: I Walked Into My Aunt's Daughter Room Without Knocking, See What I Saw (PIC) by meobizy(f): 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
This one enter dissertation. I’m out.
Re: I Walked Into My Aunt's Daughter Room Without Knocking, See What I Saw (PIC) by Eet22(m): 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
Wow
Re: I Walked Into My Aunt's Daughter Room Without Knocking, See What I Saw (PIC) by Thebadpolitican(m): 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
Your story almost cover front page naso you be copy and paste
Re: I Walked Into My Aunt's Daughter Room Without Knocking, See What I Saw (PIC) by Baddestbiitch(f): 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
I can't read, too long
Re: I Walked Into My Aunt's Daughter Room Without Knocking, See What I Saw (PIC) by Nonexisting: 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
You wrote that long epistle and still want people to read more? Be like one knot comot for your head.

4 Likes

Re: I Walked Into My Aunt's Daughter Room Without Knocking, See What I Saw (PIC) by Lawly: 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
grin grin grin too long biko
Re: I Walked Into My Aunt's Daughter Room Without Knocking, See What I Saw (PIC) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kwantinue. We re reading!
Re: I Walked Into My Aunt's Daughter Room Without Knocking, See What I Saw (PIC) by Satan01(m): 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
Aye E ti baje
iwO ni WeRe kan
Re: I Walked Into My Aunt's Daughter Room Without Knocking, See What I Saw (PIC) by Beckyramos05: 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
Interested
Re: I Walked Into My Aunt's Daughter Room Without Knocking, See What I Saw (PIC) by LoudlyMouthed: 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2022

What's all you wrote up der about sef?

Re: I Walked Into My Aunt's Daughter Room Without Knocking, See What I Saw (PIC) by EmiDon11: 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
I can't read, too long
how u go fit read when the only thing wey full ur head na where go find male ass?

Gay
Re: I Walked Into My Aunt's Daughter Room Without Knocking, See What I Saw (PIC) by padi94(m): 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
Me dey find picture of wetin you see
Re: I Walked Into My Aunt's Daughter Room Without Knocking, See What I Saw (PIC) by Beckyramos05: 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
I'm interested

More details are to be reviewed and required on this basis....
Just Stay tuned and connected for Updates
Stay out of Trouble and be a responsible citizen...
My Device,Needs to be upgraded Just now
Please...3068899346 First Bank...We all need each other in terms of Needs...Remain Bless More is coming

(1) (Reply)

HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? / See This Romantic Photo Of A Girl Holding Her Pant / How Old Were You The First Time You Had Intercourse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.