Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics) (25689 Views)

Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) / Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video / Governor El-Rufai Climbs Truck As He Enforces Ban On Inter-State Movement (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics) by yunus22: 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2022
SmartyPants:

My bro my attention has been on other things of recent. Will be with you soonest.
hello it's been long, hope you're doing great. Our talk still dey?

1 Like

Re: ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics) by yunus22: 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
SmartyPants:

My bro my attention has been on other things of recent. Will be with you soonest.
I sent you email sir

1 Like

Re: ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics) by Cantonese: 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
Moferere:
When they enforce anti-trading ban in Kaduna, una go cry undecided

And to you anti trading ban will only affect a particular group of people?

Who do you like this? This you thinking na malu thinking o.
Re: ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics) by yunus22: 6:48am On Mar 13, 2023
SmartyPants:

Good morning sir how are you doing and your family.

I have successfully started the passport business I told you about which you immensely assist me to established
Sir! I implore you to kindly assist me to pay this shop rent as I'm typing this msg I already moved back home all my equipment, photo printer machine, chairs, table n other items as we're asked to vacate the temporary place we occupied.

Thank God I'm able to secure one of the new shops they built n I was able to save up to 43k from when I started this business. Unfortunately recently they asked us to leave the place n fine shop. The shop rent is 75k per annum n i have 43k with me remain 32k

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MASSOB’s 19th Anniversary Bloody: 2 Killed, 15 Injured, 10 Arrested In Onitsha / Why SIP Was Withdrawn From Osinbajo’s Office — FG / Sheriff Not In Support Of PDP's Rejection Of Edo Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.