Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics) (25690 Views)

Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) / Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video / Governor El-Rufai Climbs Truck As He Enforces Ban On Inter-State Movement (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics) by Krublog(m): 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sunday2021:
your people convey drugs to d North and west. Can we start killing every igbo since the sin of one man is considered a tribal sin.

"Your people"?

Well, sorry to burst your bubble, I'm not Igbo. I'm Nigerian. Everyone including yourself are my people.

Now, let's take "my people" (Igbos) for instance, when they take drugs to the north, do they force it down the throat of the northerners or give it to them for free?. No!!! They buy. Which means "my people" are only meeting a need, doing business!!!

Just imagine that you wake up one morning a go to your plantaintion and find "my people" growing weed there and they ask you not to talk because it is their business they are conducting?

See, as illegal as that business is, they buy land for their farming, rent apartments for the production of other like crystal meth, etc.

I have lived in the north for years and yes, I'm replying you from the north. The drug market here and the level of abuse by our people here is quite alarming!!!

I have seen 12, 13 year olds smoking joints, popping pills, taking syrup, burning/injecting ice (crystal meth), and all other forms of hard substances!!!

All my time in southern Nigeria, the hardest form of drug I saw was weed (Igbo).

Boss, what is happening with herdsmen can be tamed and we can all be happy. This "my people", "your people" mentality will not help us.

God bless us all.
Re: ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics) by Sunday2021: 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
Krublog:

"Your people"?

Well, sorry to burst your bubble, I'm not Igbo. I'm Nigerian. Everyone including yourself are my people.

Now, let's take "my people" (Igbos) for instance, when they take drugs to the north, do they force it down the throat of the northerners or give it to them for free?. No!!! They buy. Which means "my people" are only meeting a need, doing business!!!

Just imagine that you wake up one morning a go to your plantaintion and find "my people" growing weed there and they ask you not to talk because it is their business they are conducting?

See, as illegal as that business is, they buy land for their farming, rent apartments for the production of other like crystal meth, etc.

I have lived in the north for years and yes, I'm replying you from the north. The drug market here and the level of abuse by our people here is quite alarming!!!

I have seen 12, 13 year olds smoking joints, popping pills, taking syrup, burning/injecting ice (crystal meth), and all other forms of hard substances!!!

All my time in southern Nigeria, the hardest form of drug I saw was weed (Igbo).

Boss, what is happening with herdsmen can be tamed and we can all be happy. This "my people", "your people" mentality will not help us.

God bless us all.

when the fulani are rearing their cow did they rear it on your heads?
I said it no igbo man can survive without the north. Now you ran away from your unproductive red land to d North for survival.
Re: ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics) by Christistruth00: 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
Why is ESN never interested in going after 419 Fraudsters and Drug Dealers despite all the damage they have done in the SE ?
Re: ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics) by abah001: 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
Old video
Re: ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics) by Krublog(m): 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sunday2021:
when the fulani are rearing their cow did they rear it on your heads?
I said it no igbo man can survive without the north. Now you ran away from your unproductive red land to d North for survival.

Well, I choose to be civilized unlike yourself who have decided to throw tantrums and insults at will. I have been made to understand over time that people who resort to insult or violence are people who cannot clearly outline their points, or do not have a point all together.

Having said that, cattle rearing is a very expensive but lucrative business. It involves land (massive land) and green pastures or feed. You cannot be carrying cattles around looking for what to feed them thereby destroying people's means of livelihood and eventually their lives if they dare speak up!!!

What is wrong is wrong, there should be no ethnic or religious colourations to it.

Yes, I live in the north by virtue of my rights as a Nigerian and so does everyone who chooses to live anywhere in Nigeria.

If you are truly educated, you'd know that there are over 250 tribes in this blessed space called Nigeria. It doesn't start or end with being Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa.

Good evening.
Re: ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics) by isaiahethan: 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
Moferere:
When they enforce anti-trading ban in Kaduna, una go cry undecided

No brains
Re: ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics) by Sunday2021: 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Krublog:

Well, I choose to be civilized unlike yourself who have decided to throw tantrums and insults at will. I have been made to understand over time that people who resort to insult or violence are people who cannot clearly outline their points, or do not have a point all together.

Having said that, cattle rearing is a very expensive but lucrative business. It involves land (massive land) and green pastures or feed. You cannot be carrying cattles around looking for what to feed them thereby destroying people's means of livelihood and eventually their lives if they dare speak up!!!

What is wrong is wrong, there should be no ethnic or religious colourations to it.

Yes, I live in the north by virtue of my rights as a Nigerian and so does everyone who chooses to live anywhere in Nigeria.

If you are truly educated, you'd know that there are over 250 tribes in this blessed space called Nigeria. It doesn't start or end with being Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa.

Good evening.
what is wrong is wrong but you are bragging about drug businesses. Mind you, not every Fulani man is a killer.
Re: ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics) by Krublog(m): 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sunday2021:
what is wrong is wrong but you are bragging about drug businesses.

"See, as illegal as that business is, they buy land for their farming, rent apartments for the production of other like crystal meth, etc"

You see that?
Show me where I bragged?

Can I brag with a business I don't indulge in?

I was only trying to let you know that we as a nation need to move to a better way of doing things.

Ranched cattles equals, less or zero conflicts between herders and farmers, and healthier beef for us all. We could also increase dairy production by over 90%.

The farmers can also be identified and given access to loans, grants and trainings like their farming counterparts. Even their kids will get a chance at going to school and lead to more revolutionization in the cattle business supposing they decided to stick to it and study it at higher learnings.

To me, it is not about tribe or religion or gender or this or that, it is about what is best for us all.

Enjoy your evening my friend.
Re: ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics) by Juliusetoo: 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
Old video
Re: ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics) by Brimstone77: 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
Moferere:

You have been burning their goods in the name of sharia and alcohol..they didn't cry..
Re: ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics) by fcbelle72(f): 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
Moferere:
... Mumu talk are traders using their business to destroy the host community? talk like some body with brain and not akamu
Re: ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics) by fcbelle72(f): 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
Obidient4life2:

You are a shameless goat.
Gbam please add useless to the shameless

1 Like

Re: ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics) by PointZerom: 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
Moferere:

Re: ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics) by od501: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
lloydtruth:
But what if the owners of these cows get a space and rear their cows just like pig farmers, just like poultry just like every other animal husbandry, will the cows not do well?

Someone educate me.

If you really think it ends in just raring cows, then you have been deceived. These guys are terrorists using cow raring as a disguise.
Re: ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics) by od501: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
OBTMOS:
War looms in Nigeria!!
The Fulanis are known for their retaliation spirits

And the igbos are known for their resistance spirit. War is not new to that tribe. Let them come.
Re: ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics) by naijamerican: 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
Built2last:
Wether you like it or not.

Igbo land has not been over run because of these guys.

Best Move MNK made to stop the vampires who visited Owo after camping in their forest

God bless mazi Kanu
Re: ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics) by PeterObi4LP: 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Moferere:

Na Kaduna people go suffer pass. They will all turn to almajiri and beggers all over the country
Re: ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics) by McBishop2020: 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
Believe this video to your own perils.
How many times, before now, have you seen any video of ESN enforcing anything or situation?
Now, there is a video without a single cow killed.
Someone facing Fulani herders was busy introducing himself and shouting "killam! killam! killam!" Yet, could not show the result of his waisted blackmailing effort.

Nigeria till ....
Well, let 2023 come first, let's see....
Re: ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics) by Freeman50(m): 11:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
Papi, the igbos doing business up north are not constituting nuisance. Learn to think before you comment.
Moferere:
Re: ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics) by Slynation(m): 12:02am On Aug 03, 2022
OBTMOS:
War looms in Nigeria!!
For South East...?? They no reach, no one has monopoly of Violence
Re: ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics) by dragunov: 2:52am On Aug 03, 2022
Moferere:

Are the Igbo traders in Kaduna killing people, taking over their shops and farms? Are they massacring whole communities so they can set up their trading business? Are they killing farmers and building shops on their farms?
Re: ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics) by dragunov: 2:54am On Aug 03, 2022
OBTMOS:
War looms in Nigeria!!
And everyone is now getting used to retaliating back.
Re: ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics) by dragunov: 3:15am On Aug 03, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
it is like you reason with your anus...

So in ur myopic sentiment it is a good thing for them to constitute Law?

You reason with your uncircumcised protudals. It's tit for tat. What is good for the goose is good for the gander, monkey.

1 Like

Re: ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics) by Alibaba0: 7:07am On Aug 03, 2022
Kill them all bastard cows
Re: ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics) by Mrsoft3(m): 7:11am On Aug 03, 2022
lloydtruth:

You know this is business and if piggery and poultry farmers can do it why not cattle farmers?

Remember a lot of lives have been wasted already and what exactly will make ranching more expensive that we can no longer afford cow meat?

A cow eats 1/3 of it's body weight, this feed are in ration. You have dry feed and wet feed, wet feed are more during the dry season in the south, while the north doesn't have.
Re: ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics) by lloydtruth: 7:26am On Aug 03, 2022
Mrsoft3:

A cow eats 1/3 of it's body weight, this feed are in ration. You have dry feed and wet feed, wet feed are more during the dry season in the south, while the north doesn't have.

They can set up their ranch anywhere, North or South and have any of these feeds delivered there.
Re: ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics) by mbahdi(m): 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
This very bad.dis inside d bush and not on d road
Re: ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics) by yunus22: 10:39am On Aug 05, 2022
SmartyPants:

Why cant you guys take responsibility for once??

Good morning Sir!
I am the boy you...to help set up a business in which you promise to get back to me later before the week end when you are less busy to continue the conversation after I sent you the proof of the photo printing machine i bought.

1 Like

Re: ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics) by SmartyPants(m): 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
yunus22:
Good morning Sir!
I am the boy you...to help set up a business in which you promise to get back to me later before the week end when you are less busy to continue the conversation after I sent you the proof of the photo printing machine i bought.

My bro my attention has been on other things of recent. Will be with you soonest.

1 Like

Re: ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics) by yunus22: 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
SmartyPants:

My bro my attention has been on other things of recent. Will be with you soonest.
okay sir! Happy to hear from you. May God continue to uplift you to greater height. Have a blissful weekend

2 Likes

Re: ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics) by ZazziAkbar(m): 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
Moferere:
If the Igbos there are constituting nuisance... kidnapping or destroying people's sources of livelihood..if the Igbos are grabbing lands using force, AK 47 and some religious books claiming it is God that gave it to them...then they should ban their activities too.
Re: ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics) by yunus22: 10:50am On Sep 09, 2022
SmartyPants:

Hello

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sheriff Not In Support Of PDP's Rejection Of Edo Results / Obono-obla Under Pressure To Resign Over ‘fake’ WAEC Result / Pictures Of Nigerian Army Day Celebration (NADCEL 2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.