Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 (69901 Views)

States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters / INEC Projects 20 Million New Voters As CVR Begins Today / Statistics Of Registered Voters For 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by abbey621(m): 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
IJEYdiamond:
Question to INEc.... is it human beings you registered @ kaduna and Kastina..

Animals or Underage... where exactly did that figure come out from??

Na now you're shocked, you no see same figures for 2019? South loves to shout online while North dey mobilize like ants.
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by Greyworld: 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
throwawaywriter:

In Nigeria, non-indigenes rarely vote. I have seen it play in multiple states. Whether it is Akure or Kano or Jos, people who are not indigenous in the area are usually warned to stay indoors on election day. You can go and ask Igbos in Kano if they have ever voted before. Infact, they travel back to the village to rest during elections.
Oga not in presidential election. However years of bullying are over....

One Nigeria....
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by Jessewizy(m): 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
Softmirror:

grin

ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
The Grace of God is not available for demons.
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
amaridigital:

Na only igbo spread? Hausas, Fulani, urhobo, ijaws, itsekiri, Edo, Yoruba no dey other region? By your dumb analysis Igbo votes across Nigeria alone is enough to make any candidate the president. Even hausas with the largest population can't make that claim. Only Igbos lie to themselves and passionately believe their own lies and illusion. Very unfortunate.

Igbos are the most widely spread, I grow with many for warri unlike my Yoruba guys for warri or northern
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by Greyworld: 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
teawhy2788:

Dnt be deceived,igbo can't be President in Nigeria,if the two major political parties don't zone presidency to SE
You aint getting it... no body is zoning nothing... the people are tired. If yu are APC or PDP thug commot body..

Men dey vex.
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by Kingcalls: 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This settles it.

Once again, I am not surprised, Anambra is the least of the top 10.

This clean data further show that the major 3 tribes by population are Hausa, Yoruba and Fulani.

From another clean data from biometric linked to GSM numbers, 80% Igbo population live in the 5 Igbo states that make up the South East. That is why Igbo communities in the South East are the least diversified.

20% live outside SE and most live in states bordering the 5 SE states like Rivers, Delta, Kogi, Benue.

Fewer Igbo live in far away places like Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna and Kano. That is why even if elections are conducted iin those far away states ,Igbo can not determine the outcome.

SW and NW are already in the kitty for Asiwaju Tinubu.

HE Atiku can have SE with the least populous zone with the least number of registerd voters as usual wink
2023 victory is done and dusted for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Once again, politics of lies, bigotry and hate l'ule.
Check my signature for freebies!

U are not intelligent enough to know that the igbos are the most travelled in the country...me wey register, I tell u say na Anambra I register??
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by Softmirror: 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
Jessewizy:

The Grace of God is not available for demons.

THAT IS TRUE. THAT'S WHY PETER OBI AND ATIKU CAN NEVER EVER BECOME NIGERIA'S PRESIDENT. EVER!. TINUBU WILL WIN IT ON HIS FIRST TRIAL. HE IS ASIWAJU BY DESTINY.

Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by obidaddy: 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
Dead vulture grille on the beat. May your life be as Tinubu's health presently. Lol

FreeStuffsNG:
This settles it.

This clean data further show that the major 3 tribes by population are Hausa, Yoruba and Fulani.

From another clean data from biometric linked to GSM numbers, 80% Igbo population live in the 5 Igbo states that make up the South East. That is why Igbo communities in the South East are the least diversified.

20% live outside SE and most live in states bordering the 5 SE states like Rivers, Delta, Kogi, Benue.

Fewer Igbo live in far away places like Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna and Kano. That is why even if elections are conducted iin those far away states ,Igbo can not determine the outcome.

HE Atiku can have SE with the least populous zone with the least number of registerd voters as usual wink

Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by pinkgoodies(m): 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
Built2last:
As INEC has published voter register by regions, Obidients should not worry.

Go and check, APC Got 55% Vote in Lagos, PDP got 44% in 2015 presidential election. Labour Party and Obi effect will shake Lagos this time around
Lagos may have a high voter registration but non indigenes and disgruntled people against Tinubu makes over 60% of the registered voters.

Let's analyse objectively.

Also a Presidential aspirant can still get 22m Votes without winning in the North West this has happened in 2011presidential election

Goodluck in 2011, he didn't win in those strong northern states, he won the election with 22 million votes, losing woefully in States like Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Niger, Sokoto, Yobe, Zamfara

I am revealing this secret so we can all understand that no region has any monopoly on votes...A surprise might just happen in 2023. This is the statistics Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed are looking at and it’s quite promising.

Don't allow anyone fool you 2023 election is very much open.

Few factors have further opened the race.

1. The new electoral act makes it more difficult to rig the election.

2. INEC now has over 96 million registered voters. Nigeria since 1999 has never recorded 50 million people come out to vote in any election.

Meaning there are over 50million voters who have either been averse or cared less. Today, hunger and poverty is resetting brains. Insecurity is driving people up the wall of dissatisfaction. Those people might choose to vote now to express their frustration.

The Northern voter is left with 4 choices. Vote Tinubu For APC, Vote Atiku for PDP, vote
Kwankwaso for NNPP or vote Yusuf Datti Ahmed for Labour party. The Northern vote is clearly split into four.

The chances of OBI is higher than all others.

Lol. And the South Vote won't be Split also. All of dem dey go for PO.. funny.

1 Like

Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by LegalWolf: 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
Built2last:
As INEC has published voter register by regions, Obidients should not worry.

Go and check, APC Got 55% Vote in Lagos, PDP got 44% in 2015 presidential election. Labour Party and Obi effect will shake Lagos this time around
Lagos may have a high voter registration but non indigenes and disgruntled people against Tinubu makes over 60% of the registered voters.

Let's analyse objectively.

Also a Presidential aspirant can still get 22m Votes without winning in the North West this has happened in 2011presidential election

Goodluck in 2011, he didn't win in those strong northern states, he won the election with 22 million votes, losing woefully in States like Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Niger, Sokoto, Yobe, Zamfara

I am revealing this secret so we can all understand that no region has any monopoly on votes...A surprise might just happen in 2023. This is the statistics Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed are looking at and it’s quite promising.

Don't allow anyone fool you 2023 election is very much open.

Few factors have further opened the race.

1. The new electoral act makes it more difficult to rig the election.

2. INEC now has over 96 million registered voters. Nigeria since 1999 has never recorded 50 million people come out to vote in any election.

Meaning there are over 50million voters who have either been averse or cared less. Today, hunger and poverty is resetting brains. Insecurity is driving people up the wall of dissatisfaction. Those people might choose to vote now to express their frustration.

The Northern voter is left with 4 choices. Vote Tinubu For APC, Vote Atiku for PDP, vote
Kwankwaso for NNPP or vote Yusuf Datti Ahmed for Labour party. The Northern vote is clearly split into four.

The chances of OBI is higher than all others.

Even Yusuf would NOT win his Zaria/Sabon gari local governments not to talk of Kaduna State. You can bet this with me. Yusuf is completely irrelevant as far as Northern politics is concerned and as such, he is not even a choice for us to make

1 Like

Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by FreeStuffsNG: 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
Johnrake69:

Lol... Igbos are the most populous ethnic group in Lagos after the Yorubas.

Igbos dominated area includes Isolo, Festac, Ago, Trade fair area, mile 2 etc. Infact most of the Estates in Ago and Festac are fully owned by the Igbos.

Underrate the number of Igbos in Nigeria at your own risk.

Those are in the category of the least populated areas of Lagos wink
Alimosho LGA , carved out from old western region and dominated by outskirt Yoruba villages and towns alone is bigger or just same as them all in terms of its voting strength and size and the whole of Ago can't even match the population of Isolo where the indigenes have their ancestral homes while just Jakande Estate Isolo dominated by the old Lagos state civil service retirees who are Yoruba will exceed the total population of festac, Okota and mile 2.

That is why those elected and voting outcome can't be decided by the non indigenes in SW folks. It is just similar to the home advantage the Igbo has in SE wink

2 Likes

Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by GEEGLOBAL: 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
PLS CONTACT US

Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by LegalWolf: 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
Grace001:
They are dishing out figures of voters so they do their magic when time comes
Really, didn't you read that Rivers overtook Katsina? What about Delta in top 5... what is wrong with you people?
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by WithFact: 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
grin PItch Obi don suffer.
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by fkj950ax(m): 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
Data presented in this manner is misleading and honestly doesn’t say anything.

What is the correlation of those numbers to the state population and/or eligible voting age population?

If State A has 10m population and 5m are in the eligible voting age and they achieve 2.7m voter registration, that state has done better than State B with 30m population and 11m in the eligible voting age with a registered voter population of 3m.

There is no way state A can even surpass State B if we just pick numbers
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by Coldie(m): 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
So currently the majority of voters are from the south cheesy[color=#770077][/color]. Collection of voters card is not the problem but turning up on Election Day is the problem
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by Built2last: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
LegalWolf:

Even Yusuf would NOT win his Zaria/Sabon gari local governments not to talk of Kaduna State. You can bet this with me. Yusuf is completely irrelevant as far as Northern politics is concerned and as such, he is not even a choice for us to make

Do some political calculations sir.

We don't expect Yusuf to win Kaduna. Not with a dictator like hellrufai. 25 to 30% will do for Yusuf which Southern Kaduna and non indigenes will give him.

can you see that you people have not sat down to calculate how the over all numbers will play out
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by scobaba: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This settles it.

you know nothing John Snow grin
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by Jessewizy(m): 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
Softmirror:

THAT IS TRUE. THAT'S WHY PETER OBI AND ATIKU CAN NEVER EVER BECOME NIGERIA'S PRESIDENT. EVER!. TINUBU WILL WIN IT ON HIS FIRST TRIAL. HE IS ASIWAJU BY DESTINY.
Sorry I didn’t know I was dealing with a bot. Have a good day.
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by Softmirror: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
Jessewizy:

Sorry I didn’t know I was dealing with a bot. Have a good day.

AND YOU TOO AS WE LOOK FORWARD TO A TRANSFORMED NIGERIA TO PROSPERITY UNDER THE LEADERSHIP OF ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU.
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by Johnrake69: 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Those are in the category of the least populated areas of Lagos wink
Alimosho LGA , carved out from old western region and dominated by outskirt Yoruba villages and towns alone is bigger or just same as them all in terms of its voting strength and size and the whole of Ago can't even match the population of Isolo where the indigenes have their ancestral homes while just Jakande Estate Isolo dominated by the old Lagos state civil service retirees who are Yoruba will exceed the total population of festac, Okota and mile 2.

That is why those elected and voting outcome can't be decided by non indigenous SW folks. It is just similar to the home advantage the Igbo has in SE wink

Lol... You're not getting it. You think every Yoruba man in Lagos is a fan of Tinubu?

You didn't counter what I said about the Igbos being the most populous ethnic group in Lagos after the Yorubas

Sanwolu and Osinbajo lost their respective polling units due to Peter Obi's influence.
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by DKM123: 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Thus Tinubu Agbado PAID BMC m!screants are really desperate to take over the media like they did in 2015 deceiving gullible people who can't think for themselves. Will they succeed?

May evul not strike Nigeria again a second time!
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by flamingREED(m): 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
Igbos are everywhere
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by smartemperor042: 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
After the victory, what next?

Use your head correctly. Say no to ethnic bigotry.

We the masses are still the ones to suffer hardship, hunger, insecurity ........

Be wise!

FreeStuffsNG:
This settles it.

Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by martooski(m): 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This settles it.

Your permutations def get as e be

https://www.nairaland.com/1379706/finally-finally-acn-lagos-confirms

Lagos is 45% igbo of which 3M is believe to be of voting age
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by SamDayJoy: 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
Do you know that God is good?

Have you been living in lies, stealing(taking things that aren't yours without the owners consent), engaging in abominable acts, perverting judgements, etc. Then you aren't right with God. You are not in good standing with Him. Yet He's been patiently waiting for you to turn a new leaf and return back to Him.
He can also reconstruct in a more beautiful way everything the devil has destroyed in your life.

Earthly death is not the end of life. There is either life or death after this earthly life(Dan 12:10).
Where you'll end is determined by your decisions and works here on earth. Is it death(ie torment, pain and endless suffering) in hell or life eternal in the kingdom of God where there is no pain, sorrow, sadness, lack, want, cold, heat, night, hunger, thirst, confusion, fear, destruction, war, diseases, etc but joy, peace, happiness, light etc

The only one who can give you life eternal is Jesus Christ. No other way or person can reconcile you to God the Father and give you hope of eternal life except Jesus Christ.
Make your way right with God today by accepting Jesus the only way to the Father.

HOW TO MAKE YOUR WAY RIGHT WITH GOD.
1. REPENT OF YOUR SIN. (Act 3:19)
Acknowledge your sins and know that you are a sinner. AND CONFESS THEM TO GOD.
Tell God all the wrong things you have done.
2. BELIEVE IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST
I.e. accept the Lord Jesus Christ as the Lord over your life.
4. JOIN A BIBLE BELIEVING CHURCH.
5. BE BAPTIZED IN WATER. (Act 2:38)
6. LIVE A HOLY LIFE BY ALWAYS RUNNING AWAY FROM SINS.
7. ALWAYS PRAY TO GOD THROUGH THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by F4ku: 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

Truly said by an Urchin,Create a thread be the FTC,Then wail about Anambra being in the Top ten of 36 states!Then say Fewer igbos live in Lagos,kano,kaduna,Abuja despite knowing igbos are heavily populated in Commercial cities.Then go again and say 20% of igbos are found in Delta,Rivers,kogi Benue,knowing Rivers and Delta have some Igbo speaking LGS.Bravo!!

The guy is so dumb I swear..
I've challenged him to open a new topic so I can school him but the dude keep running..
Don't blame him.
He cherry picks his data and come up with those fallacies..

A simple 2006 census data will humble him.

1 Like

Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by ignis: 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
teawhy2788:

Dnt be deceived,igbo can't be President in Nigeria,if the two major political parties don't zone presidency to SE

e go shock you.
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by FreeStuffsNG: 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
Johnrake69:

Lol... You're not getting it. You think every Yoruba man in Lagos is a fan of Tinubu?

You didn't counter what I said about the Igbos being the most populous ethnic group in Lagos after the Yorubas

Sanwolu and Osinbajo lost their respective polling units due to Peter Obi's influence.
I just told you that it is not true just the same way you made assumption about those places you listed which the Yoruba still have very significant population . You can go through google map to check the identity of the streets.
Even Okota is dominated by street names of the Yoruba and Edo names like Godwin Omonua.
The Northerners, particularly the Hausas, will likely be the next after the Yoruba.

They have a close community and hardly open up to Southerners. You should dress well like a northerner and visit Alaba Rago, Idi Araba, Agege, Badia, Obalende etc, , you will be shocked at how Hausas are far more and their communities very highly densely populated. They are for APC and mostly not on social media or nairaland.

Most of you do not know Lagos but just make assumptions on data. It will shock you when it hits you that the Hausa in Lagos are more southern tribes except the Yoruba their host.

1 Like

Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by Basicend: 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
Softmirror:

grin

ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

Which God?
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by FreeStuffsNG: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
martooski:

Your permutations def get as e be

https://www.nairaland.com/1379706/finally-finally-acn-lagos-confirms

Lagos is 45% igbo of which 3M is believe to be of voting age
No, it is not 45%, it is 99.9% sir. Engr Joe Igbokwe must have made a mistake ni

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State / 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos) / Alfa Belgore & P&ID: Who Is Salihu Modibbo Alfa Belgore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.