Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 (69920 Views)

States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters / INEC Projects 20 Million New Voters As CVR Begins Today / Statistics Of Registered Voters For 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by themanderon: 12:58am On Aug 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This settles it.

Once again, I am not surprised, Anambra is the least of the top 10.

This clean data further show that the major 3 tribes by population are Hausa, Yoruba and Fulani.

From another clean data from biometric linked to registered GSM numbers, 80% Igbo population live in the 5 Igbo states that make up the South East. That is why Igbo communities in the South East have the least diversity.

20% live outside SE and most live in states bordering the 5 SE states like Rivers, Delta, Kogi, Benue.

Fewer Igbo live in far away places like Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna and Kano. That is why even if elections are conducted iin those far away states ,Igbo can not determine the outcome.

SW and NW are already in the kitty for Asiwaju Tinubu.

HE Atiku can have SE with the least populous zone with the least number of registerd voters as usual wink
2023 victory is done and dusted for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Once again, politics of lies, bigotry and hate l'ule.
Check my signature for freebies and free stuffs!

Don't worry our people will still sing owo wo gbo for you ok? Devil's advocate.
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by alltribe: 2:18am On Aug 03, 2022
When it is call from the northern militia given igbos ultimatum to leave the North,you guys remember that igbos living outside their region is higher than those living in the south eastern region.You guys mocked them that their region cannot contain them.When you guys want to continue in your falsehood and mischief,you said every igbo person is living in your Lagos,that their region is erosion ravage,you conviniently said they have taken over Lagos.Now i guess those arguments nolonger suits your narrative,do not suit you guys again because now the focus is on the population for an election.I am sure you all will go back to your your usual lies again after this election.Don't think everybody is foolish like you.Bear in mind that the true data on population of different tribes that make up Nigeria the international community knows.The real population of igbos in Nigeria the world knows,and youself knows that is why you guys always say that Biafra cannot contain all the igbos if you guys ask them to leave your regions.Stop lying to yourself.
FreeStuffsNG:
This settles it.

This clean data further show that the major 3 tribes by population are Hausa, Yoruba and Fulani.

From another clean data from biometric linked to registered GSM numbers, 80% Igbo population live in the 5 Igbo states that make up the South East. That is why Igbo communities in the South East have the least diversity.

20% live outside SE and most live in states bordering the 5 SE states like Rivers, Delta, Kogi, Benue.

Fewer Igbo live in far away places like Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna and Kano. That is why even if elections are conducted iin those far away states ,Igbo can not determine the outcome.

HE Atiku can have SE with the least populous zone with the least number of registerd voters as usual wink

Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by MrBONE2(m): 6:54am On Aug 03, 2022
RichDad1:
Those with the lowest numbers are the loudest online. What an irony cheesy

Yeah you are right Bwana cheesy

Mods should those Dis-Obidient people for creating noise pollution here

Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by Soso990240(m): 7:45am On Aug 03, 2022
ridbell01:
yes igbos and hausa in Lagos are 86.7% and they have all vowed to vote for Peter Obi.
i don't know of 86%, but i know they are many
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by VirileNelly2420: 8:06am On Aug 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This settles it.

Dats a shallow thinking bif u ask me. Igbos are travellers. Don't b surprise dey have higher numbers in those states with higher voters. Igbos almost outnumber Yorubas in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by cuulausk(m): 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
@FreeStuffsNG .. the confirmed voters stats are correct but your follow up statement is the biggest incorrect information ever heard, by saying and thinking 80% of igbos stays in SE. Infact I have travelled to atleast 26 states in nigeria and i can tell you that only 40% of ibos leaves in SE
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by ridbell01(m): 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
Soso990240:
i don't know of 86%, but i know they are many
86.7% is their official statistics
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by OyigboUpdate: 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
Passionate888:
I, passionate888, a Wike supporter will vote for Peter Obi

I tell u. I'm a hardcore Wike supporter. The guy is too proactive. One time these IPOB unknown gunmen attacked Choaba police station 2am he blocked the road 6am in the next 3 days he swept their hideouts. Till today no more unknown since 2020.

Then Simon ekpa posted on twitter that ESN will come to Rivers to do sit at home. The post was on nairaland front page too. This happened two months ago Wike sent soldiers to block the boundaries and they were massacred again. Ijelespeaks posted it.

Mehn I too love that man. But when the preferable is not available then the available is preferable

1 Like

Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by Ddokie: 12:26am On Aug 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This settles it.

How you were able to declare victory for Tinubu after seeing the top 10 states beats me.

The only states in that list that Tinubu would get significant votes from are Lagos (if care is not taken, he will lose it to PO), Oyo, Kano (on the condition that kwankwaso supports him, otherwise, nothing), Katsina, and Kaduna (votes here will be split into almost 4 equal parts). In all other states there he isn't getting anything significant. If you think other wise, its up to you.

Does BAT have a good chance to be president? the answer is yes. But so does PO and Atiku.
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by ImperialYoruba: 2:06am On Aug 09, 2022
INEC list is the only official record on voters registration.
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by Usenokpevbo: 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This settles it.

My brother I thought you were smart, but you are not, go to sabon gari in Kano and see. During hols, sabon gari dae dry. The same with lagos, I don't know what is working for the Igbos maybe because they have low infant mortality rate.

But strongly, they are more numerous than the yorubas, there is no need arguing or painting a false picture, we know the Igbos in lagos now are more numerous than the indigenes. They make up 5 to anywhere around 7 million strongly out of the 20 to 25 million populace in lagos state.

We are also aware they make up one third of delta state, and about 45 percent of Rivers state. Even Abuja, you will think it's Igboland. My own take is this Hausas,Igbo strongly on number two, then yoruba, a slightly distant third. So my population estimates for the three tribe is this Hausa- about 40 million, Igbos- 35 million, yorubas- anywhere around 27 - 30 million

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic / EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots / 'Underaged Policeman Who Participated In Osun Election' - Corper Claims (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.