Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 (69919 Views)

States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters / INEC Projects 20 Million New Voters As CVR Begins Today / Statistics Of Registered Voters For 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by Abujason: 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kelsmatuc:
u really didn't read that...did u?.....even if Lagos has 16 million voters.....u think all of them will even come out to vote?.....at d end....u will either see a total of less than 2 million voting....same with all d states

You dey mind that ewedu eater. 16 million voters in Lagos and he believes all of them are Yorubas and APC members. Yoruba population in Lagos is only about 65% and usually less than 20% of the people actually vote. The current trend is anything but APC or Tinubu. He is not yet aware of that. The youths and the really intelligent people will vote this time and the votes will count and surprise people like him in unexpected places like Lagos.

2019 Presidential Election Results State By State:

https://www.tekedia.com/final-results-of-nigerias-presidential-election-by-states-apc-19-pdp-18/

1 Like

Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by McStoic(m): 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
BAT4Presido2023:

Child of hate, stop quoting me!

Yes oo,I hate evil people. How about you?
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by clarocuzioo(m): 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
HilcomTech:

Typical mpkoru mirri CANNIBAL and lies.

Keep believing your own lies if it makes you happy.

YOu are a kid you know nothing trust me. THis information was given to me by a government insider.

We had an investment we wanted to do inside the Lekki Free Trade Zone and as such needed a top government functionary to assist us both in getting Land and in protecting the business.

He advised us not to use an Igbo name in applying for Land in lekki Free Trade zone, and I queried why? He was the one that gave me that info. I even doubted and told him its not true but he affirmed it as he is a top government functionary and an insider.

He told us if we want to have as successful investment, we should follow his advise. And that's exactly what we did and we are happy today we listened to him.

You know nothing.
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by TinubuNG: 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
Jessewizy:

I overrated you and your free business idea nonsense. You are very unintelligent. Have a good day.
He pain am grin
Who your overrated biess don help tongue
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by TinubuNG: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
Parachoko:
Fulani population is not more than Igbo population.
I'm sure you must be laughing at yourself for this post grin
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by Evergreen12345(f): 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
RichDad1:
Those with the lowest numbers are the loudest online. What an irony cheesy

Why is peter Obi your nightmare? APC peter obi PDP peter Obi Peter this Obi Peter that Obi common why are you panicking?
You said bat 2023 relax don't worry cool down bans calm down then ko de vote for dreams na peter Obi is an online president we agreed, Biafra president we agreed structureless we agreed but can you just stop mentioning Obi make una chill Lagos gat 16 billion voters cards we agreed why premium tears ? Hahahaha I repeat una greatest nightmare is peter and Tinubu will Never win this presidential election so stop wailing ok
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by PS712: 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
Built2last:
As INEC has published voter register by regions, Obidients should not worry.

Go and check, APC Got 55% Vote in Lagos, PDP got 44% in 2015 presidential election. Labour Party and Obi effect will shake Lagos this time around
Lagos may have a high voter registration but non indigenes and disgruntled people against Tinubu makes over 60% of the registered voters.

Let's analyse objectively.

Also a Presidential aspirant can still get 22m Votes without winning in the North West this has happened in 2011presidential election

Goodluck in 2011, he didn't win in those strong northern states, he won the election with 22 million votes, losing woefully in States like Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Niger, Sokoto, Yobe, Zamfara

I am revealing this secret so we can all understand that no region has any monopoly on votes...A surprise might just happen in 2023. This is the statistics Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed are looking at and it’s quite promising.

Don't allow anyone fool you 2023 election is very much open.

Few factors have further opened the race.

1. The new electoral act makes it more difficult to rig the election.

2. INEC now has over 96 million registered voters. Nigeria since 1999 has never recorded 50 million people come out to vote in any election.

Meaning there are over 50million voters who have either been averse or cared less. Today, hunger and poverty is resetting brains. Insecurity is driving people up the wall of dissatisfaction. Those people might choose to vote now to express their frustration.

The Northern voter is left with 4 choices. Vote Tinubu For APC, Vote Atiku for PDP, vote
Kwankwaso for NNPP or vote Yusuf Datti Ahmed for Labour party. The Northern vote is clearly split into four.

The chances of OBI is higher than all others.
Just know that big surprises await those under rating Peter Obi. The drive for more registrations in Lagos and FCT are mostly for him. Likewise Rivers. In Kaduna it is the same story. Benue and Plateau have made their positions known openly. The Northwest that's being bragged about will bring shocker because of Kwankwaso who'll split votes in Kano and Jigawa. Atiku also has not less than 500000 votes in Kano, same with Sokoto. It's funny how people forgot that insecurity has dislodged people from the Northwest right now more than any other region and time for stability and confidence for the people to return to their communities is fast running out. The military will need more than a year to clear bandits that have occupied territories stretching forests and communities of birnin gwari Kaduna, kainji-new bussa Niger (in fact 4 LGAs in niger), now two LGAs in Kwara, most of Zamfara state, parts of Katsina and Sokoto. Another big undoing is the BVAS which will make over voting impossible because of absence of use of incidence forms, even under aged voters which are characteristic of the Northwest especially will find it difficult scaling through Accreditation, except if the system is adjusted (manipulated in favour of..) of which it wouldn't be an easy ride if pressure for a relatively free and fair election is sustained.
People who have no experience in the electoral system and who have not been to the different zones are just writing what suits them. The rhythm at the moment isn't funny for the big guys that have been bragging, they know this fact hence their attacks on the underdog.
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by ada9ja(f): 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
Putindbutt:

Peter Obi has made you turn your back against APC, Lol. 360° u turn. I fear who no fear you.
neva supported any party before but good candidate. check ur self well
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by EmekaA125(m): 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
captainamiedi1:
'
seems you just started learning about politics. go and ask your older brothers why PDP won and lost as well
No region alone can decide Presidential election outcome. Even North is aware of this that's why their arrogance reduced.
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by oyatz(m): 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
post=115318333:
Lagos where Tinubu the national leader of APC is in control, it took them two days to be able to manipulate the results in some parts of Lagos, mind you that's not possible again with new electoral law,
with current economy situation, insecurity, endsas killings na only God go save APC in Lagos

What exactly is your point?

2019 or 2023 presidential election results in Lagos?
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by HilcomTech(m): 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
clarocuzioo:

YOu are a kid you know nothing trust me. THis information was given to me by a government insider.

We had an investment we wanted to do inside the Lekki Free Trade Zone and as such needed a top government functionary to assist us both in getting Land and in protecting the business.

He advised us not to use an Igbo name in applying for Land in lekki Free Trade zone, and I queried why? He was the one that gave me that info. I even doubted and told him its not true but he affirmed it as he is a top government functionary and an insider.

He told us if we want to have as successful investment, we should follow his advise. And that's exactly what we did and we are happy today we listened to him.

You know nothing.

Typical...

Lying is in the DNA of mkporu mirri CANNIBALS. Even Petrer pandora is not left behind.
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by PeterObi4LP: 8:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This settles it.

Once again, I am not surprised, Anambra is the least of the top 10.

This clean data further show that the major 3 tribes by population are Hausa, Yoruba and Fulani.

From another clean data from biometric linked to registered GSM numbers, 80% Igbo population live in the 5 Igbo states that make up the South East. That is why Igbo communities in the South East have the least diversity.

20% live outside SE and most live in states bordering the 5 SE states like Rivers, Delta, Kogi, Benue.

Fewer Igbo live in far away places like Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna and Kano. That is why even if elections are conducted iin those far away states ,Igbo can not determine the outcome.

SW and NW are already in the kitty for Asiwaju Tinubu.

HE Atiku can have SE with the least populous zone with the least number of registerd voters as usual wink
2023 victory is done and dusted for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Once again, politics of lies, bigotry and hate l'ule.
Check my signature for freebies!

Zombie spotted. So common sense did not tell you that Igbos and other tribes make up the population of registered voters? Do you think is only the indigenous? Mumu
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by Putindbutt: 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
ada9ja:
neva supported any party before but good candidate. check ur self well
Which good candidate? Lol. Political prostitute.
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by coputa(m): 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
Most people don't normally pick up their PVC and even when they have, they don't always come out to vote ,so this numbers cannot be used for proper analysis,,
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by shugaboy6102(m): 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This settles it.

This clean data further show that the major 3 tribes by population are Hausa, Yoruba and Fulani.

From another clean data from biometric linked to registered GSM numbers, 80% Igbo population live in the 5 Igbo states that make up the South East. That is why Igbo communities in the South East have the least diversity.

20% live outside SE and most live in states bordering the 5 SE states like Rivers, Delta, Kogi, Benue.

Fewer Igbo live in far away places like Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna and Kano. That is why even if elections are conducted iin those far away states ,Igbo can not determine the outcome.

HE Atiku can have SE with the least populous zone with the least number of registerd voters as usual wink

keep deceiving yourself with lies and deceit. Hope you ain't broke sha as a youth
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by Dayvidblue: 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This settles it.

If you aren't been sarcastic I am sure you're deluded.
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by jerosman2: 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Top 10 states with the highest number of registered voters as of August 1, 2022

https://nairametrics.com/2022/08/02/top-10-states-with-the-highest-number-of-registered-voters-as-of-august-1-2022/

Am happy Delta state is among the top ten state
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by Wizmj4real(m): 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This settles it.

Check my signature for freebies and free stuffs!

The evil you all planned has already failed
President of your compound
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by Wizmj4real(m): 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
Grace001:
They are dishing out figures of voters so they do their magic when time comes

Absolutely correct my braza
But revolution awaits any rigging which will result in rerun
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by tishbite42: 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
Parachoko:
U have time to answer rubbish talk. I'm not sure if the Fulanis are up to 8 million in Nigeria.
The Igbos are not less than 45 million in Nigeria.
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by Wizmj4real(m): 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This settles it.

Go and check

Fulanis are the least in Nigeria when population is considered, they're migrants don't be to fast to forget that

SE people are represented in every state in Nigeria its a fact so argue with your ancestors

TINUBU WILL BE THE PRESIDENT OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by Wizmj4real(m): 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
RichDad1:
Those with the lowest numbers are the loudest online. What an irony cheesy

You mean
Many numbers of underage up north including goat, sheep and cows

Inec would get a strong resistance should they try and manipulate figures to favour a schizophrenia patient

Revolution awaits any rigging attempt come 2023
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by djon78(m): 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This settles it.

There are more igbos outside the South East than init

Millions of igbos live in Lagos talkless of other SW states

Millions also live in the entire North, NW, NC, NE

Like FCT has millions of igbos residents

So that your 20% is false
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by ObaOfYorubaLand: 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This settles it.

Who gave you this fake data?

Continue deceiving yourself.

Igbo's have nothing less than 39-35 of total population of Lagos state. Kano the same, katsin, KADUNA.

Finally, Christian states have more.
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by babaedo: 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This settles it.

you are just busy analyzing what you don't know. Politics is no longer business as usual.
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by gregng(m): 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This settles it.

Are u sure u are normal...

PO is sure in Anambra, Benue, Delta and Rivers...

PO is sure 35% In Lagos, Kaduna ... Watch out...
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by sule17(m): 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
Lagos, Kano, Kaduna & Katsina is ok 4 #batshet
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by sule17(m): 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
gregng:

Benue and delta is for apc pdp

Are u sure u are normal...

PO is sure in Anambra, Benue, Delta and Rivers...

PO is sure 35% In Lagos, Kaduna ... Watch out...
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by kingthreat(m): 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
IbadeHQ:

You think Labour party will defeat (Okowa) PDP in Delta and (Wike) in Rivers.

Just a question, No insult.

Can't tell but I know this next elections will be full of surprises. It will be the first time that 3 major candidates will be scrambling for votes.
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by Kfed4ril(m): 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
Parachoko:

Oboy just agree to what your fellow dumb urchin said na, and he had been saying this on almost every thread for the past 2 months.
It’s only a fool that will believe Fulani that are scanty are more populated than the Igbo’s, he forgot the fact that in the top 10 states mentioned, if you remove the indigenes, the next populous is the Igbo’s.
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by Parachoko: 11:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kfed4ril:

Oboy just agree to what your fellow dumb urchin said na, and he had been saying this on almost every thread for the past 2 months.
It’s only a fool that will believe Fulani that are scanty are more populated than the Igbo’s, he forgot the fact that in the top 10 states mentioned, if you remove the indigenes, the next populous is the Igbo’s.
If you know you won't be using your brain, never quote me please.

I didn't insult or use a foul language at the person I quoted. No dey quote me dey talk nonsense.

I stop reading your quote after the first line.

You could have quoted him and write the nonsense you wrote up there. I don't engage lowlifes like you who can't express their opinions without using foul languages.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square / Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic / EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.