Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics (31082 Views)

My Super Easy Homemade Chicken Suya With Step By Step Pics. / How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) / Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics by Akeem79(m): 9:55am On Aug 08, 2022
amakanancy:

It takes a quack cook to spot another quack cook

Go and do what you knows how to do best with that your wide mouth grin

You are the type Samloco was talking about in the pic below grin

八月头了 好像你大姨妈来了

八婆 cheesy

Re: Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics by Channah1(f): 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
Akeem79:

Go and do what you knows how to do best with that your wide mouth grin

You are the type Samloco was talking about in the pic below grin

八月头了 好像你大姨妈来了

八婆 cheesy

Hey bruv, easy on her now grin. Let peace lead

Amakanancy, e don do. Please forget it.

2 Likes

Re: Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics by amakanancy(f): 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
Channah1:

Hey bruv, easy on her now grin. Let peace lead

Amakanancy, e don do. Please forget it.

Thanks Channah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics by Channah1(f): 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
amakanancy:

Thanks Channah!

You're welcome my dear.
Re: Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics by Youngzedd(m): 8:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
Romanoff:
Which is better to use as a thicker, ofor, achi or cocoyam?

Cocoyam
Re: Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics by Youngzedd(m): 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
Uziza leaf inside bitter leaf soup

WTF!
Re: Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics by Channah1(f): 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
Youngzedd:
Uziza leaf inside bitter leaf soup

WTF!

That's how I like mine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Team Puff-puff Or Team Buns: Which One Are You? (pictures) / Meet Bethany Gasky, Her Food, Mukbang Videos On YouTube Made Her A Millionaire / Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.