Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

I'm Igbo I Do Not Hate The Yoruba People , I Only Dislike Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Igbo I Do Not Hate The Yoruba People , I Only Dislike Tinubu (1268 Views)

Untold Reasons Why Most Young Igbos Dislike Tinubu / Why Do Most Igbos Dislike Tinubu? (learning Purpose ONLY) / Am Igbo.....i Say No To Nnamdi Kanu Ideology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Igbo I Do Not Hate The Yoruba People , I Only Dislike Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
The Tinubu and APC want to make Tinubu presidential agenda as if it's a Yoruba Ethnic agenda but that is not true .

The Yoruba People have one of the brightest mind and accomplished people in Africa , Yoruba People are the first to experience western civilization in Nigeria
Some of the Popular Yoruba great minds are

1Adebayo "Bayo" O. Ogunlesi- former head of global investment in credit first Boston

2-Tajudeen Afolabi Adeola- Founder of GTBank

3Funke Opeke- founder of Mainonr cable west Africaa

4-Oyekunle Ayinde "Kunle" Olukotun computer scientist who is the Cadence Design Systems Professor of the Stanford School of Engineering

The list is Endless

If 2023 is about Yoruba National Agenda Surely my People , Tinubu is not the best the Yoruba Race can put forward ,

Tinubu no doubt maybe a good man , but his time is fast past , he is old , sick and weak . Nigeria need desperate change for good

Tinubu if he wanted a Yoruba agenda should have support a young ,vibrant and qualify Yoruba person.

Tinubu agenda is Personal to him , that we hate and reject Tinubu have nothing to do with hatred for yoruba

In 2019 we the igbos rejected Buhari but voted for another Fulani Northerner Atiku Abubakar
In 2003 we igbos Rejected Ojukwu of APGA and Voted for Olusegun Obasanjo

A write up from a confused obi Pandora supporter . Try again later Yorubas are goin for southern presidency and Tinubu is the one.

1 Like

Re: I'm Igbo I Do Not Hate The Yoruba People , I Only Dislike Tinubu by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
Godoverevery:

Hope the Yoruba Muslims are included in the fake love..
just want to be sure...thanks

Don't mind the divisive hypocrites. They won't rest till they find what divides and polarizes others.

Causing division and anarchy, where there is tolerance and peace, is the obsession of the Igbos who are never happy when they are not in control of things or possessing the power to lord it over others.

Where did "Yerooba moslem" come from if not the invention of IPOBians to forment religious discontent among Yorubas they hope to profit from ?

Abeg where did the disruptive noise of Biafra they used to fight Buhari and Nigeria, bloodily for many years under Kanu and IPOB, suddenly disappear to now that Obi is running to be President?

Is it not obvious their whole Biafra nonsense was fake, deceptive, and insincere noise that is obviously the reaction of a bigoted people upset they lost 'Igbo Presidency' under Goodluck 'Azikiwe' Jonathan?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Igbo I Do Not Hate The Yoruba People , I Only Dislike Tinubu by Godoverevery: 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
Dsalvo:

Don't mind the divisive hypocrites. They won't rest till they find what divides and polarizes others.

Causing division and anarchy, where there is tolerance and peace, is the obsession of the Igbos who are never happy when they are not in control of things or possessing the power to lord it over others.

Where did "Yerooba moslem" come from if not the invention of IPOBians?

I know them very well....I grew up with them even have two as best friends, have them as neighbours.

There problem is they want to dominate and always feel smarter than everybody.

They have also played the card 3 times with BBN but People are too blind to see.....miracle, mercy and white money they actually force them on people to love despite only one was smart (miracle).....this year they have started again by forcing the eloswag on people because he is Igbo obviously and he wore obident sweater.

I know there game....... only blind people fall for there cheat beating BS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Igbo I Do Not Hate The Yoruba People , I Only Dislike Tinubu by Owontime: 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
Tinubu doesn't need IPOB votes.

1 Like

Re: I'm Igbo I Do Not Hate The Yoruba People , I Only Dislike Tinubu by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
Godoverevery:

I know them very well....I grew with them even have two has best friend.

There problem is they want to dominate and they feel always smarter than everybody.

They have also played the card 3 times on BBN but People are too blind to see.....miracle, mercy and white money they actually force them on people to love despite only one was smart (miracle).....this year they have started again by forcing the eloswag on people because he is Igbo obviously and he wore obident cloth.

This is it. They always go to extreme length to try and achieve the opportunistic dominance and subjugation of others. When they fail they become disruptive

From Azikiwe, to Nzeogwu, onwards to Aguyi Ironsi and Ojukwu, we can discern a consistent Igbo modus operandi that reveals their shameless desperation to always use opportunism, murderous deciet, callous duplicity and ethnocentric selfishness in the pursuit of their own tribalistic agenda.

They are doing same today and revealing the Nzeogwu DNA in all of them.

I.e imploring Yorubas to vote for Obi while thrashing Tinubu bigotedly and hatefully as 'unelectable'.

Protect and canonize their own to then thrash, kill and demonize the leaders of others in the spirit of Nzeogwu.

Yet, ironically, Tinubu has never led any of their State or violated them as the likes of Kalu, Ekweremadu, Ikpeazu, Obi etal have done for decades to now leave the SE desolate and wasted.

I pity the gullible Nigerians falling for the duplicity of Igbos.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Igbo I Do Not Hate The Yoruba People , I Only Dislike Tinubu by Brimstone77: 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2022

Even if I hate Yorubas I own no one any apology... cool

I can't fall for their cheap blackmail..

Who do Yoruba love?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Igbo I Do Not Hate The Yoruba People , I Only Dislike Tinubu by Reinamaria(f): 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
TylerDurden:

Last I checked it was the APC that gave Tinubu the ticket and not the Yoruba nation

Your OSU delegates lined up behind Tinubu ...for a fee of course .

You all should keep deceiving yourselves. smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Igbo I Do Not Hate The Yoruba People , I Only Dislike Tinubu by Eloswag(m): 1:45am On Aug 03, 2022
Godoverevery:

I know them very well....I grew up with them even have two has best friends, have them has neighbours.

There problem is they want to dominate and always feel smarter than everybody.

They have also played the card 3 times with BBN but People are too blind to see.....miracle, mercy and white money they actually force them on people to love despite only one was smart (miracle).....this year they have started again by forcing the eloswag on people because he is Igbo obviously and he wore obident sweater.

Eloswag is not from south east.. he is from south south (Delta). I don't know where this igbo thing is coming from..

Supporting Obidient for president is what all Nigerians whether yoruba, hausa or igbo should strive for Venus he is the best among the aspirants.. ELOSWAG is loved al over Nigeria and not a south east candidate
Re: I'm Igbo I Do Not Hate The Yoruba People , I Only Dislike Tinubu by fyneguy: 2:10am On Aug 03, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
Tinubu Presidency is about Tinubu self-aggrandizing let nobody blackmail you that it's a Yoruba Agenda .

The truth remain that Tinubu should have supported Younger Osibanjo in APC , it would have been more difficult for any of us to launch personal attack against Osibanjo we may only hold him partially responsible for Buhari failures

But Tinubu is just a old bag of controversial and dirty linens

Lol You are a known bigot on this platform. You probably think we have dementia.

1 Like

Re: I'm Igbo I Do Not Hate The Yoruba People , I Only Dislike Tinubu by Foundwealth001: 4:04am On Aug 03, 2022
I beg 2 differ.
Your statement is invalid when subjected to an objective reasoning of Logic, which is a valid criteria for evaluating an argument.
You do not hate Yoruba
You hate Tinubu
Tinubu is a Yoruba man
Therefore, you invariably hate Yoruba until proven otherwise.
Re: I'm Igbo I Do Not Hate The Yoruba People , I Only Dislike Tinubu by haffaze777(m): 4:14am On Aug 03, 2022
All Oloripelebe hate Yoruba stop lying like Pandora criminal
Re: I'm Igbo I Do Not Hate The Yoruba People , I Only Dislike Tinubu by ImperialYoruba: 4:23am On Aug 03, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
The Tinubu and APC want to make Tinubu presidential agenda as if it's a Yoruba Ethnic agenda but that is not true .

The Yoruba People have one of the brightest mind and accomplished people in Africa , Yoruba People are the first to experience western civilization in Nigeria
Some of the Popular Yoruba great minds are

1Adebayo "Bayo" O. Ogunlesi- former head of global investment in credit first Boston

2-Tajudeen Afolabi Adeola- Founder of GTBank

3Funke Opeke- founder of Mainonr cable west Africaa

4-Oyekunle Ayinde "Kunle" Olukotun computer scientist who is the Cadence Design Systems Professor of the Stanford School of Engineering

The list is Endless

If 2023 is about Yoruba National Agenda Surely my People , Tinubu is not the best the Yoruba Race can put forward ,

Tinubu no doubt maybe a good man , but his time is fast past , he is old , sick and weak . Nigeria need desperate change for good

Tinubu if he wanted a Yoruba agenda should have support a young ,vibrant and qualify Yoruba person.

Tinubu agenda is Personal to him , that we hate and reject Tinubu have nothing to do with hatred for yoruba

In 2019 we the igbos rejected Buhari but voted for another Fulani Northerner Atiku Abubakar
In 2003 we igbos Rejected Ojukwu of APGA and Voted for Olusegun Obasanjo

How to win bets in political candidates

1. Find an Ibo to follow
2. Observe which politician he hates
3. Find a reason for the hate

If politician is Yoruba bet high on victory for the candidate. The more Ibo hates a Yoruba the higher the chance of victory for the politician.

If politician is Northerner bet moderate.

Ibo never hates Ibo politicians, as mediocre as they come. So dont place bet on Ibo candidate.

Tinubu will carry 2023 victory. The forecast is in Ibo hatred. In fact Tinubu will win two states in SE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Igbo I Do Not Hate The Yoruba People , I Only Dislike Tinubu by Nobody: 4:30am On Aug 03, 2022
BAT4Presido2023:

Complete rubbish from a pitoobi urchin

No brain as usual from a typical Tinubu supporter. I bet you are too dull to articulate a reason for your blind Tinubu worship.
Re: I'm Igbo I Do Not Hate The Yoruba People , I Only Dislike Tinubu by Nobody: 4:34am On Aug 03, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

It's good to get sincere views of other Nigerians

Tinubu is a Tinubu Agenda to fulfil a Life ambition of Tinubu , he is rich and wealthy already , it's just lust for power nothing else

But He is trying to paint it as a Yoruba Agenda , Osibanjo stand a better chance to win our support

We may only complain about injustice but no personal attack against the person of Osibanjo

I am in the same shoe as you. I find it really stupid to reward any candidate on APC platform after completely ruining the country.
Re: I'm Igbo I Do Not Hate The Yoruba People , I Only Dislike Tinubu by Nobody: 4:43am On Aug 03, 2022
Reinamaria:

Real Igbos do not support Nnamdi Kanu and whatever his plans are.
He started out a noble cause, then deviated.

He started with hate and divisive talks . That is why i never take him serious.

But to be honest, this country will never be one and irrespective of who wins the 2023 election, the country is damaged beyond redemption.

I agree with Kanu that this country is not working and possibly beyond redemption. There are just too many ethnicities and individuals with different interest .
Re: I'm Igbo I Do Not Hate The Yoruba People , I Only Dislike Tinubu by tamdun: 6:28am On Aug 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

Indeed. IPOBians come out with the most stupid utterances they think hides their bigotry and hatred for the Yorubas.

Let one single IPOBian, if capable, explain why they hate Tinubu who has never led any Igbo State or harmed any Igbo. In fact Tinubu started including Igbos in the governance of Lagos when it was relatively unheard of in Nigeria.

We can all not forget how Tinubu made Lagos the richest and most financially independent State in Nigeria plus 6th biggest economy in Africa.

Conversely, IPOBians should explain the maniacal love and devotion they have for GEJ who is the highest ranking son of Bayelsa ever yet watched as the State plunged into failed status totally incapable of bringing his influence to bear positively on Bayelsa as Tinubu has done for Lagos over decades.

It is disgraceful they can support a monumental failure like GEJ, even more than his own fellow Ijaw, yet hate Tinubu who has never failed anything or anyone he is affiliated with politically and administratively.

Whether ACN, APC or Lagos, Tinubu has succeeded wherever he has held a leadership stake in anything.

Bottom. Line is that Igbos don't realize their hatred of Tinubu defies common logic and, as any analytically intelligent person will conclude, is nothing but transferred ethnic hatred for Yorubas and those who embody their success and talent.
Exactly, tinubu will go but that foundation(of hatred) laid down by igbos will remain solid just like the on they laid in North several decades ago
Re: I'm Igbo I Do Not Hate The Yoruba People , I Only Dislike Tinubu by Owontime: 7:31am On Aug 03, 2022
It's okay, your 5% votes won't stop Tinubu from becoming the next president of Nigeria.
Re: I'm Igbo I Do Not Hate The Yoruba People , I Only Dislike Tinubu by Grandmeister(m): 7:53am On Aug 03, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
Mr Man stop deceiving urself, if u hate Tinubu , it means u hate yorubas.
Pls leave Tinubu and yorubas alone.. go and hate ur IPOB members or leaders.

Tinubu is the next President
In JESUS NAME
If he hates tinubu then he hates Yoruba? I swear you guys are a special breed of foolishness! So hating or disliking an individual now equals hating an entire ethnic group? So if I don’t like governor ortom then I hate Tiv people?? Tribal baiting is you guys last ace in 2023…..and it will fail once and for all!

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Don’t Have Monopoly Over Violence – Labour Party Warns APC / President Buhari Meets With Wike Commissions Body Complex In Abuja (PIX) / Farooq Kperogi- I Will Vote For Peter Obi, But I Dont Like Obidients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.