Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border (48742 Views)

China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 / Russia Positions Missiles, Heavy Military Equipment On Finland Border (Pics) / China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by jesmond3945: 12:56am On Aug 03, 2022
Peaceworld:

Are you even listening to yourself? You think that peace you cherish so much will be there without the US? GO BACK TO WORLD WAR I AND READ EVERYTHING. NO. STUDY EVERYTHING. RUSSIA HAS ALWAYS BEEN A WARMONGER. FOLLOWED BY GERMANY AND JAPAN IN THOSE DAYS. THE US HELPED PUT THESE COUNTRIES IN THEIR PLACE AFTER GERMANY ALMOST HUMILIATED RUSSIA. NOW CHINA THINKS SHE'S A WORLD POWER. SHE'S STILL LEARNING.
you are supposed to be the one reading history from an unbiased point of view. Do you know that the West ruled by USA cannot be trusted with any agreement.
Go and find out how much Britain paid to bring in USA into world war 2. Do you know why USA is instigating China so that they would hammer them with sanctions and destroy their chip industry. The already signed a deal congress to build american chips. Very soon that mobile phone you are buying for 100k you would start buying it for 1m. US and peace are 2 parallel lines that can never meet. Biden just killed a 90 year old alquada man because of midterm election. Now he wants to provoke China to distract Americans. Why can't US put Russia in its place? Who breaks agreement more than US, they agreed with the one China policy but going behind to instigate Taiwan so that they can have a good reason to bring their enemy China to its knees. Look at how US brought poverty to Nigeria with their miserable currency. Without China can you even move by rail? Without China can innoson motors exist? Do you know how much loans China gave to Nigeria? Is it roads by CECC? Can you even own a phone without China?. My friend stop watching CNN.

8 Likes

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 03, 2022
jrusky:

Same question I have be asking.
Nawa o
Its annoying.
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by jesmond3945: 1:05am On Aug 03, 2022
Maconstruct:

Don't mind dem.
They should hv told US 2 mind their business during d time of Adolph Hitler let us know if dey would be freemen who would type nonsense.
What US sacrificed in WW2 alone for a war that wasn't initially theirs was massive. D china of today was let free from 14 yrs japanese enslavement because of US in 1945.

When Iran and some other rogue regimes get nuclear tech. Una go know who yr enemies are.
let me tell you if US didn't step in and Adolf Hitler won soviet union. US would have been buried. They had to act fast. Besides they hated the Soviet because they were the only people in their way for full control of europe. It was US that bombed Libya that unleashed boko haram IN Nigeria. It was US that killed Thomas Sankara and Patrice lumumba of Congo. If you mention aid, US aid is printed money. It brings misery and poverty just like we have it in naija.

5 Likes

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by jesmond3945: 1:07am On Aug 03, 2022
IJEYdiamond:
China is just being very stupid... just like Russia.

U want to occupy land.. u want to impose ur right on people that dont want u and they dont like u....

Upon the vast land and resources... That shi shi that wants to rule forever... u will face God one day.... stupid manufacturer of covid...

Stupid things.... Someone cant visit a place in peace....!!

Evil things.... U want to rule d world... rule lets see nah... wicked and evil things..
then tell US to leave Puerto Rico.

1 Like

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Nobody: 2:25am On Aug 03, 2022
jesmond3945:
you are supposed to be the one reading history from an unbiased point of view. Do you know that the West ruled by USA cannot be trusted with any agreement.
Go and find out how much Britain paid to bring in USA into world war 2. Do you know why USA is instigating China so that they would hammer them with sanctions and destroy their chip industry. The already signed a deal congress to build american chips. Very soon that mobile phone you are buying for 100k you would start buying it for 1m. US and peace are 2 parallel lines that can never meet. Biden just killed a 90 year old alquada man because of midterm election. Now he wants to provoke China to distract Americans. Why can't US put Russia in its place? Who breaks agreement more than US, they agreed with the one China policy but going behind to instigate Taiwan so that they can have a good reason to bring their enemy China to its knees. Look at how US brought poverty to Nigeria with their miserable currency. Without China can you even move by rail? Without China can innoson motors exist? Do you know how much loans China gave to Nigeria? Is it roads by CECC? Can you even own a phone without China?. My friend stop watching CNN.

USA brought poverty to Nigeria because of their miserable currency? Seriously? You really wrote that?

3 Likes

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Kachi4christ(m): 3:43am On Aug 03, 2022
Talking about the world police,vif you don't know anything better shut up
VladimirPutiin:
grin grin grin
US always causing problems all over the world. Biden should instead face the gun violence currently ravaging the states and leave sovereign countries alone. Who even made the US world Police sef ??

China should fire some missiles into Nancy Pelosi location and damn the consequences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by clockwisereport: 3:59am On Aug 03, 2022
Ubioyom:
This factory where am working use free wifi so they connect it for us. And I sleep there till the day I normally take my off

And you cant use the data to learn a skill online. Na to dey jump from one thread to the other, trying to scam people of their money. We have seen your type on nairaland. You can conjure a pitiable story to beg for alms. We know una format. You are Anthony M Okeke, nairaland resident scammer. If you want me to burst you, I will do that without giving it a thought. Idiot
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by kingBolton: 4:38am On Aug 03, 2022
China won't do sh!t

1 Like

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Emmyxclusive: 5:33am On Aug 03, 2022
Penguin2:
Man will destroy the earth before global warming does.

Russia-Ukraine is still raging on…

Now we are about to have China-Taiwan.

I hope US doesn’t abandon little Taiwan to its misery like they did Ukraine when things escalate.

I don’t want to hear “US will not be sending troops to the field but will be sending aides”.

Make Pelosi commot for Taiwan now o!
This ur comment is not accurate, stop following the trend, get the facts. US never Said they will send troops to fight for Ukraine. They only said they will support then which they are still doing till today so how did they abandon then? On the issue of Taiwan, Biden said the US will defend them so let's wait and see If the will keep the word.

1 Like

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by saintadeola: 6:01am On Aug 03, 2022
They will attack Taiwan,nothing USA will do,can’t use ur sense that china is not a small nation,all USA will do is fuel the war,USA will divide the world eventually
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by darediamond(m): 6:07am On Aug 03, 2022
WriterNig:
VIDEOS have emerged of military vehicles and equipment, including DF-16 ballistic missiles, driving on the beaches and roads of the Fujian province. Fujian and Taiwan are separated by the narrow Taiwan Strait.

Following increasing tensions between China and Taiwan, which were seemingly reignited by the US’ visit to Taiwan and the “Get ready for war!” message posted by China’s People’s Liberation Army (PLA) 80th Group, China’s military has been spotted rolling into Fujian on Tuesday, August 2.

Videos show tanks and military vehicles from China driving across a Fujian beach while people are trying to enjoy the sand and sea.

“Chinese beaches in Fujian province now,” one person wrote on Twitter.

Another person wrote: “Military equipment of the Chinese army spotted on the beaches of Fujian province.”

After rolling across the beach, the Type 63A amphibious tanks were seen driving across Fujian, days after China’s air force conducted patrols of Taiwan.

“Type 63A amphibious tanks, they get used to lead amphibious assaults on beaches now being seen across Fujian,” one person said.

Useless Britain-controlled terrorists Nation unnecessarily policing the world aiming to either destabilize or Totally Break down and Balkanize China like she did in Libya etc, and now trying to do with Russia.

As it is with Russia, so also is it with China. Anglo Americans need brain reset.

Victory to China.

Haiiiiiiiiil PUTIN!!!
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by maasoap(m): 6:18am On Aug 03, 2022
8BitGee:
The Chinese were silly to openly challenging the US like that. It's better to handle such issues diplomatically and both sides would have saved face.

They can't do shyte and they don't own Taiwan in the first place, so they can f off.

Complain about the US as much as you like, but the Chinese are more heavy handed and crass when in power.

China challenging USA, when?
When did Taiwan become USA territory?
And you said China can't do shiit, right? The same way Russia can't do shiit but Ukraine is now in ruin. Let's continue to watch and if USA will attack China for attacking Taiwan.

Vadese1:
Just Initial gra gra. China understand how powerful American is today. They can't fire even fire a single shot because they know the resultant effect will be a calamity on their side. If China and American go into war, that will be the end of China existence.

Stop commenting like a kid, both China and USA are nuclear armed countries. No one exiting for the other or both perish
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by jesmond3945: 6:34am On Aug 03, 2022
Benstino:

USA brought poverty to Nigeria because of their miserable currency? Seriously? You really wrote that?
yes. IMF, World bank monetary policy is hurting us bad. We are supposed to be trading some of our exports in our local currency. This would make our currency competitive. The rubble and yuan did that. What happens is that they give us loan with printed money backed by nothing which in the process increases inflation. But China will give you loan backed by infrastructure. If you use that infrastructure well you can pay back that loan in their local currency. A good case is our rail industry. Check Alixpress they sell some goods in naira can such a thing happen with Amazon?

4 Likes

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Regex: 6:49am On Aug 03, 2022
Acidosis:
If China starts any form of crisis or war, Nigeria and the rest of the world should prepare for the worst economy ever in the history of the universe. Even the U.S. will suffer heavily. China accounts for over 22% of the total high-technology in the world. No country can afford to watch China go down. This one na initial gra gra.

It should be, if America starts any war.... Not China.
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Cj4charles(m): 7:26am On Aug 03, 2022
posty56:
USA ,has called China bluff the only way they will take China serious is if China attack Taiwan if not they are just backing,I have always said this,remove Russia ,then China is not a problem for US , US no they fear China at all
This was what you guys said about Russia before, but it shocked you that US couldn't step an inch.. Same with North Korea...
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Penguin2: 8:02am On Aug 03, 2022
Emmyxclusive:
This ur comment is not accurate, stop following the trend, get the facts. US never Said they will send troops to fight for Ukraine. They only said they will support then which they are still doing till today so how did they abandon then? On the issue of Taiwan, Biden said the US will defend them so let's wait and see If the will keep the word.

Can you show me where I claimed US said they will be sending troops to Ukraine?

Meanwhile, before the war, did US ever tell Ukraine categorically clear that they won’t be on ground to fight with them? That policy of not sending troops on ground was made after the war had started.

Do you not think that Ukraine may have thought US will be on ground to fight with them?
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by showafrica(m): 8:21am On Aug 03, 2022
God1000:
China should be very careful or faces humiliation.

This is just to save face

why is China hellbent on the forceful reunification of Taiwan with mainland China? Taiwan doesn't even like China

Fulani janjaweedds vs Biafra... After Taiwan, Pelosi will land in Enugu
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by AishaDant(f): 8:44am On Aug 03, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
have you read Taiwan official statement today? They say they're part of China and there's only one china that US should keep off they don't want trouble. That's the real deal, Taiwanese know better, they do not want to be in same situation with Ukraine, stop supporting a Terrorist country USA, stand for justice bro.

Liar!

1 Like

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by PrinceMajestic: 8:59am On Aug 03, 2022
AishaDant:

Liar!
no lie dear
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by MDK777: 9:48am On Aug 03, 2022
They Want To Destroyed Earth Because Of One House For MarS, No Be EveryBody Go Fit Go Stay For MarS oo. I BelieveThat The CreatuRes In MarS Will Bring You All To ExtinCTiOn When It Is Time
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by fxexperts: 9:51am On Aug 03, 2022
jesmond3945:
let me tell you if US didn't step in and Adolf Hitler won soviet union. US would have been buried. They had to act fast. Besides they hated the Soviet because they were the only people in their way for full control of europe. It was US that bombed Libya that unleashed boko haram IN Nigeria. It was US that killed Thomas Sankara and Patrice lumumba of Congo. If you mention aid, US aid is printed money. It brings misery and poverty just like we have it in naija.
My friend for your information they didn't bomb Libya. Go read about the Libya Crisis again with a clear mind.US only imposed a nofly zone. The never sent troop into Libya. So because of the greediness of one man you want the whole of Lybia to suffer. You want Gaddaffi to order airstrike to kill innocent Libya citizens for his selfish ambition abi.

jesmond3945:
yes. IMF, World bank monetary policy is hurting us bad. We are supposed to be trading some of our exports in our local currency. This would make our currency competitive. The rubble and yuan did that. What happens is that they give us loan with printed money backed by nothing which in the process increases inflation. But China will give you loan backed by infrastructure. If you use that infrastructure well you can pay back that loan in their local currency. A good case is our rail industry. Check Alixpress they sell some goods in naira can such a thing happen with Amazon?

Do you have any product to export, you are all lazy lots who are too lazy to produce anything and yet you blame the west for your laziness.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by franksam2009: 10:07am On Aug 03, 2022
God1000:
China should be very careful or faces humiliation.

This is just to save face

why is China hellbent on the forceful reunification of Taiwan with mainland China? Taiwan doesn't even like China
same reason why the Nigerian govt can never let Biafra go
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by jesmond3945: 10:09am On Aug 03, 2022
fxexperts:
My friend for your information they didn't bomb Libya. Go read about the Libya Crisis again with a clear mind.US only imposed a nofly zone. The never sent troop into Libya. So because of the greediness of one man you want the whole of Lybia to suffer. You want Gaddaffi to order airstrike to kill innocent Libya citizens for his selfish ambition abi.

Do you have any product to export, you are all lazy lots who are too lazy to produce anything and yet you blame the west for your laziness.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1986_United_States_bombing_of_Libya&ved=2ahUKEwjx4dejqar5AhUOh1wKHcQ3BGwQFnoECA4QAQ&usg=AOvVaw1tRcXMEMA6jLrF9Q14BCWC

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_military_intervention_in_Libya&ved=2ahUKEwjx4dejqar5AhUOh1wKHcQ3BGwQFnoECA0QAQ&usg=AOvVaw11DJaArJveQAn3MKCedDtX

Who exports yam, cashew nut and cocoa?
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Emmyxclusive: 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
Penguin2:

Can you show me where I claimed US said they will be sending troops to Ukraine?

Meanwhile, before the war, did US ever tell Ukraine categorically clear that they won’t be on ground to fight with them? That policy of not sending troops on ground was made after the war had started.

Do you not think that Ukraine may have thought US will be on ground to fight with them?
I watched a press briefing where Biden said the US will not hve boots in Ukraine, so he directed that the US embassy be moved from kyiev that he does not want to send troops to rescue diplomats when the war must have started. Baba I followed that even very well. The US said it over nd over and over again that the invasion will happen and that they won't send troops so they sent military aids before the invasion and they re still sending even at the moment. So how did they abandon Ukraine? And u think Germany would have risk thier energy source to support Ukraine if not for the US influence?

1 Like

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by sulasa07(m): 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
femisplash:
Let's get ready to rumble. I'd advise China not only deploy a show of force but also fire one or two shots towards Taiwan, I want to check something.
Wetin you never check since Ukraine
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by t2luv1: 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

85 ke, na like 60 them tell me for [b]Chinese history class [/b]ooh and online, State-owned enterprises accounted for over 60% of China's market capitalization in 2019, america need China, them dey mad, america go fit fight everybody, those guys go survive, big time, Russian currency is massively improving against the dollar, they wan useless america Dey watch

Russia's currency is improving thanks to the price of crude oil. Russia ain't nothing but an Attic gas station masquerading as a country. As for China, no innovation has ever come out of that country to benefit mankind. If a disaster happens at any part of the world only the USA has the manpower technical, and logistics to help. That is the mark of a superpower. China is a paper tiger her neighboring countries fear her but don't respect her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by dammysholove(m): 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
Taiwan is a province in China
WriterNig:
VIDEOS have emerged of military vehicles and equipment, including DF-16 ballistic missiles, driving on the beaches and roads of the Fujian province. Fujian and Taiwan are separated by the narrow Taiwan Strait.

Following increasing tensions between China and Taiwan, which were seemingly reignited by the US’ visit to Taiwan and the “Get ready for war!” message posted by China’s People’s Liberation Army (PLA) 80th Group, China’s military has been spotted rolling into Fujian on Tuesday, August 2.

Videos show tanks and military vehicles from China driving across a Fujian beach while people are trying to enjoy the sand and sea.

Another person wrote: “Military equipment of the Chinese army spotted on the beaches of Fujian province.”

After rolling across the beach, the Type 63A amphibious tanks were seen driving across Fujian, days after China’s air force conducted patrols of Taiwan.

“Type 63A amphibious tanks, they get used to lead amphibious assaults on beaches now being seen across Fujian,” one person said.

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by thoosing(m): 11:27am On Aug 05, 2022
WriterNig:

YOU NEED A STRONG TRAFFICKING GENERATING LANDING PAGE? CHAT ME070.3026..2041
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by pansophist(m): 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
The comments that described China as weak simply because she didn't blew up Pelosi are disgraceful. I only hope the folks that suggested such are joking, recognised psycho patients, or perhaps, my comprehension skill failed me this time.

Only a highly emotional, equally unintelligent dimwit will suggest such. Exercising restraint is a virtue, even at that, Pelosi is too corrupt to be given the privilege of being blown from the sky, she will die as a martyr, and global anger would be on China.

The US will use this opportunity to rally all of Asian countries against China as it did with the collective west against Russia, and sanctioned it to death. Besides, China's beef is with Taiwan, and the US is just a annoying disturbance. If anything, China acted brave and as the matured one in the room.

Now the whole world sees the US as the aggressor, and China escaped all the backlash it would get if she acted emotionally. True strength is calm, rational, peaceful, and consistent. From the founding of PRC, all their successive leaders have been consistent that they want to reunite with Taiwan peacefully.

Meanwhile what the US does? They recognised Taiwan as part of China, but keep selling weapon to the Island, funding successionist, spreading propaganda about Chinese invasion, while preaching the opposite. This is the country folks here admired? I mean I love dogs, but I'm not naive to the fact that it can bite.

Your love for the US should not erode your sense of right and wrong, justice, and respect of the sovereignty of other countries, same thing you demand they treat your country. You should not because of your bias, or even hatred for one, loose common sense. I can dislike you, but I'll recognise that I shouldn't treat you wrongly.

If the third most powerful person in China flies to Guam or Hawaii, against the invitation of Washington, I'm sure youll call it aggression. But the US did and instead of directing your anger at the US, you blame victim. Perhaps your sense of right or wrong is conditional, subjective and non existent at all.

There is a reason why of all the rules and commandments on earth, the golden rule of life is one, and it is that you should "treat others how you want them to treat you". I only hope these folks that thinks like these are not the majority of Nigerians, if they are, I can only say you deserve the government you have.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Karleb(m): 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
franksam2009:
same reason why the Nigerian govt can never let Biafra go

These people just get emotional at the mention of US.

Did Spain let Catalonia go?
Did Nigeria let Biafra go?

Why should China let Taiwan go then?

2 Likes

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Mohammed5525: 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
Karnice600:

No. Its a clan.
it's not a clan
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Peaceworld(m): 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2022
jesmond3945:
Lol. Historian. IF NOT FOR THE US, BRITAIN WOULD HAVE LOST WORLD WAR 2. Historian indeed. This simple one you don't know. Why should I believe every other thing you said here? Abeg...shift jare.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain / Old Couple Having Fun In Cameroon (pics) / Barbados becomes World's newest Republic, removes Queen as Head of State (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.