Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,076 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border (48717 Views)

China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 / Russia Positions Missiles, Heavy Military Equipment On Finland Border (Pics) / China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by clockwisereport: 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ubioyom:
since there nothing I can do to convince you that am not a scammer I wish you God's blessings.

Amen. I need the blessings
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by goodheart01: 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
posty56:
USA ,has called China bluff the only way they will take China serious is if China attack Taiwan if not they are just backing,I have always said this,remove Russia ,then China is not a problem for US , US no they fear China at all

China will do nothing
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by t2luv1: 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

China? Humiliation?? Them never humiliate Russia, na China, self made economy

China is a paper tiger. Trust me on this one they will never invade Taiwan or go into a war with USA. 35 to 5 attack submarines are big deterrence. What made China so vulnerable is that in a country of 1.3b people 85% of the population live near the coast. Their interior land is barren land and poor. Their economy is 90% export oriented and at mercy of sanctions. Wal-Mart alone accounts for 70% of the goods moving through the port of Shanghai. US companies in China are already in the process of moving their supply chain t Vietnam. China's days are numbered.

3 Likes

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Asour: 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
KingAzubuike:
USA is a very shameless country. They go about the whole world disrupting everyone's peace and causing tensions. They will look for trouble where there is none . Because they aren't surrounded by enemies themselves? This is what happens when you spend so much on military hardware you start looking for fight everywhere so you could test your nonsense. And at the end if the day, they'll be the first to chicken out when they see it's beyond their powers (Russia a case study).

Anyways flash bombs has just been dropped by Chinese Su-35 fighter jets over the Taiwan strait. I can assure this wouldn't be taken lightly by the Chinese coz na see finish dem dey call this nonsense America do.
Trouble makers .

You guys are funny.

China is sending an army to invade Taiwan & you're calling the US.

It's interesting how you are indirectly in support of Taiwan being taken over by China but you're perhaps in Support of Biafra breaking away from Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by funkyjaay: 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
Yes,for precautionary measures.keeping an eye on Taiwan against any wrong move
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by bukas15(m): 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

Eishhh!
E pain am..
I just answer ur ajuju na
are you from Adazi-ani ??
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by NwaAdazzi(m): 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
bukas15:
are you from Adazi-ani ??
nope
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by nzubegod: 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
femisplash:
Let's get ready to rumble. I'd advise China not only deploy a show of force but also fire one or two shots towards Taiwan, I want to check something.
M. A. D ( Mutually Assured Destruction) is what keeps the big boys in check.
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
t2luv1:

China is a paper tiger. Trust me on this one they will never invade Taiwan or go into a war with USA. 35 to 5 attack submarines are big deterrence. What made China so vulnerable is that in a country of 1.3b people 85% of the population live near the coast. Their interior land is barren land and poor. Their economy is 90% export oriented and at mercy of sanctions. Wal-Mart alone accounts for 70% of the goods moving through the port of Shanghai. US companies in China are already in the process of moving their supply chain t Vietnam. China's days are numbered.

85 ke, na like 60 them tell me for Chinese history class ooh and online, State-owned enterprises accounted for over 60% of China's market capitalization in 2019, america need China, them dey mad, america go fit fight everybody, those guys go survive, big time, Russian currency is massively improving against the dollar, they wan useless america Dey watch

3 Likes

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Invitationn: 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
God1000:
China should be very careful or faces humiliation.

This is just to save face

why is China hellbent on the forceful reunification of Taiwan with mainland China? Taiwan doesn't even like China
That's because they have the force to forcefully reunify Taiwan with the mainland.
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Mystery9(m): 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
Olabode211:
who go fight nigeria now make everything just finish kwatakwata
Bro... You just made me grin grin grin
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Invitationn: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
AustineCJ:
Imagine there’s no USA to checkmate the activities of these tyrant countries ..... God bless the United state joor. China better be careful.
Imagine there's no CHina and Russia checkmating the excesses of the US.
By now, Kissinger's and his globalist cronies would have made everyone slaves of America.

3 Likes

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by izubext007: 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
This 3rd world war go sweet.
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Invitationn: 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
posty56:
USA ,has called China bluff the only way they will take China serious is if China attack Taiwan if not they are just backing,I have always said this,remove Russia ,then China is not a problem for US , US no they fear China at all
What century are you still in? grin
Tiny Kim Jong Un threatened to nuke America under the reign of no-nonsense and belligerent Donald Trump and nothing happened.
The US is still trying to reach a deal with Iran to abandon there nuclear program.
Russia is annihilating Ukraine and the entire NATO couldn't establish a no-fly zone over Ukraine. They couldn't even field one single soldier.
All these countries have something in common; nuclear power or even having the potential is enough to deter the US.

If North Korea was Lebanon for example, by now the US would have killed the president and Lebanon would be occupied by US armed forces.
Syria is a good example of how the US treats countries with nukes and the ones without nukes.
Them no born US well to militarily engage China should they invade Taiwan.
Sanction o China and aids to Taiwan is the worst and the best they can do respectively.

And we know, the sanctions will even hurt them more.

3 Likes

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Chokhmah: 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
We side it before that Biden was just a popet but Americans went ahead and voted him. This would never have happened under Trump Government

1 Like

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
God1000:

why is China hellbent on the forceful reunification of Taiwan with mainland China? Taiwan doesn't even like China
you want Taiwan to separate from China and you don't want Biafra to separate from Nigeria... shame on ur black head
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Heimdal(m): 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nobody is crazy enough to go nuclear....yet.
Even if China decides to go overboard it will only invade Taiwan with ballistic missiles and ground troops.

Na Kim Jong Un I still dey look.
Na that man dey give me sleepless nights.
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by clockwisereport: 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ubioyom:
May GOD bless you and your household in Jesus name AMEN. I no steal from anyone it's beg. abi will I lie that things is difficult for me? It's the situation that I find myself and I give God all the glory
How do you manage to buy data?
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by CSTRR: 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
China is much smarter than Russia and they have a lot more to lose.

They won't invade.
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Mimiranky: 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
Na so Russia take start with Ukraine o... But God will disgrace China
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by DannyFX2638: 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
we know it's a trap . china should not fall for it
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Ubioyom(f): 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
clockwisereport:
How do you manage to buy data?
This factory where am working use free wifi so they connect it for us. And I sleep there till the day I normally take my off
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Neddstark: 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see WW3 coming sooner than expected, I see the nuke survivors inheriting all the females on this planet. If you're a male do everything humanly possible to survive this war cos if you survive, you shall inherit your own 70 virgins right on this Earth.

This I have seen.

You are a bad ass
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by fredoooooo: 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
God1000:

It's easier said when it's not done by the west.
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by jesmond3945: 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
AustineCJ:
Imagine there’s no USA to checkmate the activities of these tyrant countries ..... God bless the United state joor. China better be careful.
and us is not s tyrant?
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Akinlyon: 8:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
Pls help a sister acc no access bank,0694986688
Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by bepositive11: 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ukraine doesn't want to be part of Russia. Taiwan doesn't want to be part of China. The fact that Russia and China have to use force to get those countries show that they're not wanted. Why can't Russia and China just let them be??

See how Russia's war has affected the world?? Wait and see how bad things will get when China and Taiwan go to war. The world would be unbearable to live in. That's China and US going to war. That's WW3.

Taiwan is more friendly with the US, so why can't China just let them be??

KingAzubuike:
USA is a very shameless country. They go about the whole world disrupting everyone's peace and causing tensions. They will look for trouble where there is none . Because they aren't surrounded by enemies themselves? This is what happens when you spend so much on military hardware you start looking for fight everywhere so you could test your nonsense. And at the end if the day, they'll be the first to chicken out when they see it's beyond their powers (Russia a case study).

Anyways flash bombs has just been dropped by Chinese Su-35 fighter jets over the Taiwan strait. I can assure this wouldn't be taken lightly by the Chinese coz na see finish dem dey call this nonsense America do.
Trouble makers .

But when your beloved USA was invading Libya, Iraq, Georgia, Nicaragua, El Salvador, laos, Vietnam, Dominican republic, Angola, Kuwait, Syria, they didn't remember these countries were sovereign states too right?

The USA is simply a war mongering nation and a bully. They see other countries as dogs.

3 Likes

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Acidosis(m): 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
If China starts any form of crisis or war, Nigeria and the rest of the world should prepare for the worst economy ever in the history of the universe. Even the U.S. will suffer heavily. China accounts for over 22% of the total high-technology in the world. No country can afford to watch China go down. This one na initial gra gra.

2 Likes

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Akuruoulo(m): 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
Penguin2:
Man will destroy the earth before global warming does.

Russia-Ukraine is still raging on…

Now we are about to have China-Taiwan.

I hope US doesn’t abandon little Taiwan to its misery like they did Ukraine when things escalate.

I don’t want to hear “US will not be sending troops to the field but will be sending aides”.

Make Pelosi commot for Taiwan now o!

All this una Russia and China should tackle the U.S since they know the causes of their problem.
But lie lie , fear no go allow them.
Let them invade Taiwan now that pelosi is there

3 Likes

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by Akuruoulo(m): 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
topcatking:
Pelosi has come, she will go. Believe me when I tell you that, one morning, the Taiwanese will wake up to see that , not only have they been invaded, but blockaded also.
The sad truth is , in a situation like that, the West cannot and will not do anything.

If you think the US will attack China and risk a missile strike on the US mainland, you better think again.

Worst case scenario will be the same tack they took with russia: impose sanctions and try to isolate china (which in the global community, is impossible).

Watch and see.

China is the one to attack America.
How will U.s attack China even when they are the ones defying china's threat.
U speak like a roadside coward

4 Likes

Re: China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border by darediamond(m): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Yes! This is what I want to see. I wish they hang the pelosi bitch and roast off her hairy wrinkled old vagina let's know how it smells stupidity of the Terrorist state of America. Xi must Be like the supreme father of the world President Putin the world's GOAT. Victory to Mother Russia and their friend People's Republic of China.
VICTORYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Old Couple Having Fun In Cameroon (pics) / Tanzania's President John Magufuli Dies / Barbados becomes World's newest Republic, removes Queen as Head of State (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.