Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) (69791 Views)

Taiwo Oyekanmi Dies! Gunmen Shoot Ogun Gov Office’s Finance Director Dead / Why We Must Stop Posting Horrible Pictures Of Corpses (Photo) / Gunmen Shoot At Muhammad Abubakar Brother, Other Travellers On Kaduna-Zaria Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by LeeSantos(m): 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
Gbagura:
No tribe is worst than baby factory republic. When you have many bastards in a region, there tends to be breakdown of law and order. Such society can't have respects for their parents nor for any kings hence why they misbehave and do anyhow wherever they go.
Like to knack you 4by4 that has got nails on your brain dey hungry me
Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by Potbellyman(m): 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
Words cannot describe the way I feel right now cry
RIP to the dead
Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by onuman: 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by SWATMan: 2:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
This people are wicked angry
I hate this tribe with great passion angry angry

Well remember that "hating is more injurious to the hater than the hated"

Martin Luther king.
Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by 9jakool: 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
Pay attention to "non-indigene" which means that this attack was most likely an ethnically motivated attack. The news story is biased and unwilling to call a spade a spade because it doesn't fit the one-sided victim narrative we are used to hearing. What tribe does the "non-indigene" community that was attacked belong to exactly?
Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by BreakingNews21: 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
Blah blah blah, the governor's fault, Buhari's fault, Fulani herdsmen fault, everyone's fault but dem own kinsmen wreaking evil and havoc on their own ppl. angry
Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by Lovenorth: 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

IPOB are NOT terrorists, and don’t target anyone! Where did you hear this!?
Same thing as boko boys are not terrorists and are peace loving person grin
Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by AdeWire001: 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Which tribe is worse than "skull" miners federal republic tongue
how is this more better ? your brain don expire*
Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by AllDModsAreMaad: 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
ASAPFERG1:

Says someone from a tribe that doesn't allow even the dead to rest in peace.

Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by iamme1234(m): 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Which tribe is worse than "skull" miners federal republic tongue

Get out miscreant and face d wahala befalling your city.
Idiot
So it’s Yoruba that comes to your region to perpetuate d killings
Idiot stupid animalistic tribalistic waste goat.
Na tinubu wahala u carry for head
Bastard son of a bitch
Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by Horokrox: 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
This hatred you have for them is what will lead to your DOOM undecided
Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by Bomaye7(m): 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
may God have mercy on you
Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by Lissa86fb: 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
You are wasting your time. Nairaland is the centre of ethnic bigotry and false news.

Such news is what nairaland promotes. Seun himself enjoys this, that is why he allowed his platform to degenerate into ethnic battlefield for those guys that call themselves names like Igbos, Afonja, skullminers, ipods abi is it ipigs���.

I only come here once in a blue moon to see if they have become sensible humans but they only became worse in the same intensity as the security state of Nigeria and the APC govt.
ExplorerReturns:
What a wicked and misleading headline.

I have watched the video and read the punch article and could not find where NON-INDEGENES was mentioned in the article. People came in to the community and killed some persons but the op trying to stoke ethnic crisis changed the headline.

The op should be arrested for peddling fake and misleading news.

Oga stop spreading fake news. Just like i predicted, you just got the video and tagged your mischievous headline on it.

If you were igbo you would have known that those who made the video were actually sympathising with the victims. Even if you are not igbo you should have heard the person making the video shouting eeh Jesus Christ. What a wicked world .

I wonder how people will kill some people and make the video on the "SCENE" sympathising with the victims.

What is the relationship between ebubeagu abducting a youth and killing of northerners? If ebubeagu abducted a youth who maybe a leader of a criminal organization the reaction of his gang would "probably" be to go after people they perceive to be informants to ebubeagu which will 99% likely to be indegenes of the community.

I dare you to mention the names of the victims you paid propagandist!

The moderators should ban the op and close this thread ASAP

mynd44 the original article never made mention of any killing or shooting at Non indegenes quarters.
, likewise the video. The video shows people sympathising with the dead in an unknown location

Excerpts from the original punch articles

I repeat no mention of non indegenes. The op who was not a witness to the scene only got a video and gave it a prejudiced caption with a malicious intention.
seun mynd44 lalasticlala I repeat delete this thread or edit the original post by changing the topic and removing the malicious write-up of the op and leave the original punch article. I don't want to believe that this website is used to spread orchestrated ethnic tensions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by dreu2fine(m): 2:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by Funflipper: 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
OnionBandit:
shameless bald old hypocrite.

Even the one in AnambLa was done by supleme court Governor, right?

These people are really terrible. It clearly shows how dangerously biased they are. When people get killed in enugu, anambra, ebonyi and abia, nobody blames the governors but when it gets to to imo, you hear them shouting supreme court Governor. Same way they will absolve peter obi's failure (if he wins and don't perform) and lump the blame on Buhari’s 8 years. People who fall in this category are dangerously cunny and are never ever straightforward in anything they venture into. And always watch your back because they are naturally cold blooded and won't hesitate to kill you if they think it is a means to meet their goal.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
JagabanLagos:
Make Peter Obi condemn this. I'm waiting for the terrorist (Ipob) candidate to condemn this.

You people think say you wise, we won't tolerate any barbaric act of yours outside your state. Imagine giving this blood sucking monsters our seat of power. Keep digging your own grave.

But if this act is carried out by any terrorist organization outside IMO and southeast, may their family members experience all this atrocities going on in Imo and other part of Igbo. But this is Ipob transformed to UGM, ESN and this new terrorist branch coordinated by Simon Ekpa.

lol....condemn the bandit and boko haram first and then you come home to Owo and and then to ogun state,,, your hypocrisy sink to high
Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by foleskay(m): 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
Dog kills dog.. Who loses.. Na dog. Make dem kill themselves finish for alaigbo. Who cares. Nobody go vote for their Pandora obituary grin
Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by stanluiz(m): 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
lexy2014:

How does this serve as retaliation for the abduction of a youth by ebubesgu operatives except the deceased where ebubesgu operatives. But the savagery is out of hand among these folks
I don't understand it all. More of the killings will be uncovered.

Security agencies should put a surveillance in owerri axis.
Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by nedekid: 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
If hating them makes you sleep better at night, hate them more.

Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by knowhowk: 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nigeria is very Secured.
Thanks to APC.. PDP too no try sha.

Well its another time to vote APC again for more Insecurities..

The man below said sooo with Agbado and Casava

Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by Hotice007: 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
JagabanLagos:
Make Peter Obi condemn this. I'm waiting for the terrorist (Ipob) candidate to condemn this.

You people think say you wise, we won't tolerate any barbaric act of yours outside your state. Imagine giving this blood sucking monsters our seat of power. Keep digging your own grave.

But if this act is carried out by any terrorist organization outside IMO and southeast, may their family members experience all this atrocities going on in Imo and other part of Igbo. But this is Ipob transformed to UGM, ESN and this new terrorist branch coordinated by Simon Ekpa.

Shut up you mugu. Because Peter obi is ibo does that mean he is in league with these terrorists?
Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by BATified2023: 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
gidgiddy:

Nobody cares about Buhari, Nigeria is a violent country, thats why it is the third most insecure country on earth
this is the problem with u ipob miscreants,u just pull up figures from nowhere

This is the same thing Peter obi is doing that is annoying

This is your receipt

Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
alsudan:
Imo has become a killing field under the Supreme Court Governor.
He's the most useless governor in the country.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by AmehTsaev: 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
See my darling Imo state that used to be peaceful, and was the entertainment and grooving hub of Nigeria until the satanic party APC and its useless bleaching governor took over...since then it has been back to back deaths, chaos and destruction caused principally by senseless thugs who claim to be "Ebubeagu" sponsored of course by the state government to oppress the people, especially the youths.

Honesty we must get it right across the East by making our votes count in the next gubernatorial elections and vote out APC and PDP from the mainstream of political relevance in Igboland, Labor party and APGA must be the new parties that control the East, and any candidates running for any position under these parties must be thoroughly vetted before allowing to contest.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Lol!!!!!!!! Who's seeking your love? You can hang yourself or jump into the lagoon,pathetic, sentimental fool.
Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by searchlight: 2:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
[quote author=AfricanColumbus post=115319039][/quote]Lol like you exist?
Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by Sunday2021: 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
Putindbutt:

Animals are blaming Supreme Court as if Supreme Court did not impose a Governor on Bayelsa despite voting an APC candidate. Yet Bayelsa is peaceful without playing politics of bitterness and terrorism. You have grown from killing ibos to killing non- indigenes and y'all hiding under Obi supporters movement to demand the Presidency. Let us see the identity of the non indigenes you killed before knowing the next step of action.
even their almighty Peter Obi was a supreme court governor.
Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by Exjoker(m): 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
Beremx:
The Supreme Court Governor has turned my once beloved state to a State of anarchy. Ndi IMO get your PVCs ready.
Enough is Enough!!
What about the one going on in Anambra state, do they also have a Supreme Court governor too
Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by kilisi(m): 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
Akerele44:

Deadlier than Boko Haram

I still want to see another oloriburuku mashanfani that will still come out and type Vote PETER OBI for better Nigeria

Vote PETER OBI for better killings

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

The same Peter Obi they (Igbos) all condemned in the thread above during his tenure is the same person they are trying to push down our throat. That was exactly why Buhari became president because of our desperation for a change in the direction of governance. Now, there is a desperate need for a change in the direction of governance due to Buhari's failures, they are trying to push a failure of a governor for people to vote as president.

If Nigerians are so stupid to support Peter Obi as president, then they can never be redeemed.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by deeva2: 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
The troubles in Biafra land keep pushing their ppl into Lagos everyday..

Think Lagos
Think Tinubu

If Tinubu can make Nigeria a greener pasture, He can fix Nigeria

BAT 2023

Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by Akerele44(m): 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
kilisi:

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

The same Peter Obi they (Igbos) all condemned in the thread above during his tenure is the same person they are trying to push down our throat. That was exactly why Buhari became president because of our desperation for a change in the direction of governance. Now, there is a desperate need for a change in the direction of governance due to Buhari's failures, they are trying to push a failure of a governor for people to vote as president.

If Nigerians are so stupid to support Peter Obi as president, then they can never be redeemed.

Exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com / Aisha Buhari Relocates To Dubai; Cites Insecurity In Aso Villa - SaharaReporters / MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.