Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) (69857 Views)

Taiwo Oyekanmi Dies! Gunmen Shoot Ogun Gov Office’s Finance Director Dead / Why We Must Stop Posting Horrible Pictures Of Corpses (Photo) / Gunmen Shoot At Muhammad Abubakar Brother, Other Travellers On Kaduna-Zaria Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
I heard the victims are all Northerner, Peter obi candidacy is an agenda I told some friends who are canvassing for him, when they got my point of view they've a change of mind

Peter obi is a bigot and such mumu shouldn't be make minister not to talk of President

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by Chidex50(m): 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
This people are wicked angry
I hate this tribe with great passion angry angry
Lolzz! That Hatred will give you heart attack �!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by lailo: 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Which tribe is worse than "skull" miners federal republic tongue
Igbos and Yorubas both southerners have closer identity than with the north but each romances with the north for greater power/influence to oppress the other. I think the only reason is POLITICS. Politics has divided us more..........
Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
If you're Yoruba and you're one of the idiots shouting Obidient ( Obituary actually) up and down,oloriburuku omoale Yoruba ni e !

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by JagabanLagos: 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hotice007:

Shut up you mugu. Because Peter obi is ibo does that mean he is in league with these terrorists?

He fails to condemn their activities. Same goes to Gumi who has become terrorist candidate. A presidential aspirant who can't condemn bad things done by his kinsmen.
Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by epondudu: 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
ASAPFERG1:

Which tribe pls? Are you scared to mention the tribe
Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
Gbagura:
No tribe is worst than baby factory republic. When you have many bastards in a region, there tends to be breakdown of law and order. Such society can't have respects for their parents nor for any kings hence why they misbehave and do anyhow wherever they go.
Gbamsolutely! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by 007Marvel(m): 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
One can clearly see this is Boko Haram and herdsmen mode of operation! Invading communities. Why would an Igbo man invade a community and kill recklessly.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by Juoflife1(f): 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
Stay focused people. There are lots of agents parading everywhere to rubbish other people. Don't be distracted. Nigeria must be great again.
Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by WithFact: 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
ASAPFERG1:

Please don't hate them. There are stll good ones among them only that one sing bad egg can pollute thousands of other good ones.igbo mek una hep urself o
Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by Tonnierichy(m): 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
ezechi242:

You are right the reason whybayelsa is peaceful is cuz they rigged out APC....and rigged I APC in IMO now the problem is the party apc it comes with death ..anarchy and doom....look at all tge states controlled by tge evil party from kastina to Kaduna to Niger filled with evil....tufia
Speak English. What language is this?
Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by OnionBandit(f): 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
Funflipper:

These people are really terrible. It clearly shows how dangerously biased they are. When people get killed in enugu, anambra, ebonyi and abia, nobody blames the governors but when it gets to to imo, you hear them shouting supreme court Governor. Same way they will absolve peter obi's failure (if he wins and don't perform) and lump the blame on Buhari’s 8 years. People who fall in this category are dangerously cunny and are never ever straightforward in anything they venture into. And always watch your back because they are naturally cold blooded and won't hesitate to kill you if they think it is a means to meet their goal.
You are so on point and all your points duly noted. I know them like the back of my hand.
Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by Soso990240(m): 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
Putindbutt:

Animals are blaming Supreme Court as if Supreme Court did not impose a Governor on Bayelsa despite voting an APC candidate. Yet Bayelsa is peaceful without playing politics of bitterness and terrorism. You have grown from killing ibos to killing non- indigenes and y'all hiding under Obi supporters movement to demand the Presidency. Let us see the identity of the non indigenes you killed before knowing the next step of action.
You are crazily stupid. APC controlled Supreme Court took someone from the 4th position their Party man and made him the Governor, and you want to compare that to what happened in Bayelsa? You said non indigenes were killed? Did anybody from Our yoruba land or Hausa land tell you that their brother is missing? You refused to believe that people were killed at Lekki tollgate during protest yet you rushed to accuse UGM of killing people? where is the evidence that we have non indigenes there? You guys are crazily stupid and dumb walahi.
Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by adekolaelect(m): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
The best Igbos know how to do now is Killing . At least na themselves they are killing .pls don't bring your stupidity near S w or we send Ogun to strike all of na.
Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by maasoap(m): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
What a wicked and misleading headline.

I have watched the video and read the punch article and could not find where NON-INDEGENES was mentioned in the article. People came in to the community and killed some persons but the op trying to stoke ethnic crisis changed the headline.

The op should be arrested for peddling fake and misleading news.

I repeat no mention of non indegenes. The op who was not a witness to the scene only got a video and gave it a prejudiced caption with a malicious intention.

Na today u guys started killing non indigenes? Below is the picture of pregnant Fatima and her four innocent little kids murdered in broad daylight

Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by Everfrank(m): 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

https://punchng.com/gunmen-kill-seven-during-shooting-spree-in-imo/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1659451225-1

Biased report.
The people killed were innocent unarmed northerners and one of them was beheaded. This was the same way a pregnant Hausa woman and her four daughters were massacred by the same IPOB boys. In the same vein alot of northerners are being killed on daily basis peacemeal in the east while Igbos are all over the north living peacefully and prospering. You won't hear any Igbo leader coming out to condemn the continuous killing of northerners in Igbo land.
And now they expect northerners to vote an IPOB man, a confirmed sponsor of the killers of their kith and kin.
Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
adekolaelect:
The best Igbos know how to do now is Killing . At least na themselves they are killing .pls don't bring your stupidity near S w or we send Ogun to strike all of na.

Cc: Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J

Rule 3
Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by Hotice007: 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
JagabanLagos:

He fails to condemn their activities. Same goes to Gumi who has become terrorist candidate. A presidential aspirant who can't condemn bad things done by his kinsmen.
Peter obi has condemned the terrorist activities and the insecurities going on in Nigeria as a whole. Why should he be particular about ipob?? And I can assure you that he has condermed ipob activities in the south east on numerous occasions which you will know if only you make your research instead of hate. Do you expect you to come out and condemn every attack carried out in South east? If so he will be doing that everyday . Action need to be taken not condemnation. And that action should be taken by the president or governor who is in power

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
TylerDurden:
The rape fest that occurred during the civil war has led to Hausa/Fulani admixture into the Igbo DNA pool.

This is why they act like savages .

Your fada most likely raped a few himself….there’s a name for his type! Raping your harlot of a mother was probably how you were conceived! Bigoted fool!
Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by Ppp1p: 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
maasoap:

Na today u guys started killing non indigenes? Below is the picture of pregnant Fatima and her four innocent little kids murdered in broad daylight

The death of that woman, and all others senselessly murdered in the south-east is on the head (would have added conscience too but you malevolent lot are conscienceless) of you and all the other murderous non-Igbo that have infiltrated Alaigbo in the name of ‘one Nigeria’!

Ndigbo NEVER had and NEVER will have a predilection to engaging in wanton and senseless mass murder of innocents (with some of said innocents gruesomely BEHEADED)! This disgusting and totally warped way of life, or expression of anger, is the hallmark…the calling card….the imprimatur of NORTHERN ELEMENTS! And by northern elements, i’m including their cousins from all over West and Central Africa, who have relocated to Nigeria on hearing the country has been handed over to them for plunder!

You and your bigoted ilk are acting out part of the script by coming to social-media to try and drive the false narrative that Ndigbo (IPOB/ESN) are ‘murdering’ themselves and Hausa/Fulani!

Your initial endgame was to try and sully the peaceful and non-violent reputation of IPOB in a bid to try and ‘justify’ the ‘terrorist’ tag you pinned on them! However, your murderous campaign in the south-east has been given another ‘justification’ with the emergence of the Peter Obi presidential bid….your assassins and bandits domiciled in the south-east have now been instructed to murder non-Igbos’ (esp’ northerners) in the hopes that this would turn the minds of the rest of the Nigerian electorate against Ndigbo in general and Peter Obi in particular!

I have previously warned that Ndigbo should brace themselves for more of these kind of senseless killings in the run-up to the 2023 elections!
Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by EMEKAodogwu1: 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
Putindbutt:

Those hailing unknown gun men in the east are who again?
You are surviving better and poor ibos are selling their kidney to your senators so that they can escape poverty. delusional mumu.
Your points are shameful and thoughtlessly foolish

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by stasius: 6:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
Someone said he hates a particular tribe. You may be shocked to know that the same tribe hates you with all the bile in their gall.
So it is a mutual hatred.

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by Yankee101: 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
Chaos countrywide

Nigeria’s problem is not only buhari
Nigeria’s problem is not only Boko haram
Nigeria’s problem is not only Fulani bandits

It’s lawless people like this also
Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by Omodua(m): 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
Godoverevery:
They are not concern about this......it is tinubu matter them dey carry for head like gala inside hold up.

Alot of killings is going in there region everyday but they are ashame to put it out...my close friend is from orlu imo state and he told me how hot that place is presently.

Instead of them to scream out now for help.....maybe by the time this animals they once praised now killing them with guns start using bombs there head will correct.

Prosperity will judge us because we warned them.
Shut up! Is it not your supreme court that installed the idiot called Hope Uzodinma in defiance of popular electoral mandate personality or elected candidate
Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by ASAPFERG1: 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

Thunda Faya your mother for her smelly ToTo..
i couldnt fvck your yamlegged hoe of a mother because of her akpu smelly poosi
Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by Elvis778(m): 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
Putindbutt:

Animals are blaming Supreme Court as if Supreme Court did not impose a Governor on Bayelsa despite voting an APC candidate. Yet Bayelsa is peaceful without playing politics of bitterness and terrorism. You have grown from killing ibos to killing non- indigenes and y'all hiding under Obi supporters movement to demand the Presidency. Let us see the identity of the non indigenes you killed before knowing the next step of action.
U are a fool, a very big idiot, and nairaland is becoming very useless, how can u support fake news? Did you even read the punch article? When did they start having NON INDIGENE quarters or area in imo state The op is very useless too for playing politics with very serious news, people are dead and the best u can do is to twist facts to cause Ethnic tensions?? Seriously? I spit on all of u and this forum too. Seun better know what to do before they change nairaland to a joke site.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by ezechi242: 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tonnierichy:

Speak English. What language is this?

English is not my mothers tongue,if you do not understand what I typed there, then just act like the blind man that you are....spits
Re: Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video) by Mozegee: 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
It will never with Hope Uzodimma and his generation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says / MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" / Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.