Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments (37279 Views)

Subsidy Removal: FG Shocked Over High Food, Transportation Costs / Obasanjo Laments ‘ Igbophobia’, Recalls Appointments Of Soludo, Okonjo- Iweala / Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by Zimzy(m): 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
gambia:
Buhari is the worst thing that happened to Nigeria after independence.
Till the end of time I doubt if Nigeria will ever experience something like we are facing today.
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by jaxxy(m): 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
it's beyond pathetic.
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by LOGRYTHMN: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ebora Owu Himself!
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by Tehlu(m): 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
Bankright:
I'm dying. Depression has set in. Somebody please help with any amount. It is not my making. Unfortunate situation land me here. Please help with any amount.
001.54.428.45, Ster.ling Bank
God bless you for helping the needy.

Baba everybody dey find money this period.

1 Like

Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by Eriokanmi: 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
Oghene1st:
Obasanjo nor well. This man been corruptly put he farm workers under federal government payroll. Workers dey work for am, while federal government dey pay them, then he go collect revenue put for pocket. Corruption at its finest.

He is the present darling of Ndi-igbo because he is supporting Obi while they castigate Tinubu for being corrupt. The Igbo wonder in Nigeria.

Anyways, OBJ and Tinubu are birds of same beak. No matter how OBJ pretends, he can't change the fact that he is corrupt. He is a master of corruption and never appealing to me politically, even if he speaks well of my candidate.

Peter Obi is my candidate and I understand the fact that, when you are in Rome, act like the Romans but PO should never take advice from OBJ because OBJ is a very greedy and selfish old man.
Don't say what you don't know about Obasanjo. Where did you get the false information from, that his staff are on federal government payroll? My cousin is a senior staf in his poultry farm and I undestand how they're being paid. Now, they're not earning full salary anymore cos forex is affecting them. They buy their feeds directly and other materials used on the farms from abroad . Their eggs are for Export still they're feeling the heat.

We all want Obi to come and rescue Nigeria but don't use falsehood to defame obj. I'd not take that from anyone. He remains one of the best leaders we had.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
Realists:
The Devil's advocate has spoken, without shame. Where is our $16 Billions that you spent on power ?. But here you are saying trash, after making sure you sold NEPA & looted the money with your Vice looter .
16billion dollars!?!?!?

This figure can’t be true.
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by Angrygoat: 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
It's like dangote complaining about high cost of cement
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by Riversstate: 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
Oghene1st:
Obasanjo nor well. This man been corruptly put he farm workers under federal government payroll. Workers dey work for am, while federal government dey pay them, then he go collect revenue put for pocket. Corruption at its finest.

He is the present darling of Ndi-igbo because he is supporting Obi while they castigate Tinubu for being corrupt. The Igbo wonder in Nigeria.

Anyways, OBJ and Tinubu are birds of same beak. No matter how OBJ pretends, he can't change the fact that he is corrupt. He is a master of corruption and never appealing to me politically, even if he speaks well of my candidate.

Peter Obi is my candidate and I understand the fact that, when you are in Rome, act like the Romans but PO should never take advice from OBJ because OBJ is a very greedy and selfish old man.

Oga check this Tinubu video the man can't even stand on his

Try dey get conscience small na undecided

Watch this video �

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cgw5eSQjiRH/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by Walealoba(m): 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
Bankright:
lipsrsealed
ma please check my signature i beg
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
says the man who increased fuel price himself by about 300%

One thing about Obasanjo, he is going to be hypocritical angry
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by akanbiaa(m): 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
eleko1:
sad it is NOT funny oo.Everything is out of common man reach.APC government FAILED NIGERIANS.We’ll correct our mistake next February
And what happens of the ones you think are the problem in APC decamps to your preferred party ?
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by marsup: 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
Olasyke:
It's not like baba pays for diesel. He just gets them direct from his oil wells or something. He's just empathetic about us, civilians that are bearing the most.
diesel is a finished product. What you get from oil wells are crude or natural gas. He most likely imports directly from refineries outside the country.
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by Segzy19: 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
Be reasonable please. He gets diesel out of his oil well abi? You people just talk wa WA WA WA WA anyhow, especially on what you know nothing about....
Olasyke:
It's not like baba pays for diesel. He just gets them direct from his oil wells or something. He's just empathetic about us, civilians that are bearing the most.
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by Olamicwoto: 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baba don forget say na him first increase price of fuel, diesel and kerosene. Na now he want claim saint
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by Bankright(f): 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
Tehlu:

Baba everybody dey find money this period.

Just help with any amount please. 1k can save life.
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by kingamaa(m): 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
The rich also cry
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by JohnnyBling(m): 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
Seezion:
Lol. If baba can complain, what about us?
Rubbish. You think say e hit am?
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by Brushstrokes20: 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
Anything the lifeless scammer touches crumbles undecided
Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER!
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by samsard(m): 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
Olasyke:
LMAO
You really don't believe this, do you?
He owns a farm
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by tholhusomhie: 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baba, you share a large part of the blame. U supported this govt to power and u should not complain.
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by Uchedizzy(f): 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
God1000:
APC has ruined our country
And una go still vote Apc again
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by Mrlola: 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
Oghene1st:

Are you always this stupid? Read what you typed again!
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by dejavubobo1(m): 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
Bankright:
I'm dying. Depression has set in. Somebody please help with any amount. It is not my making. Unfortunate situation land me here. Please help with any amount.
001.54.428.45, Ster.ling Bank
God bless you for helping the needy.
Scam
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by gasparpisciotta: 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
gambia:
Buhari is the worst thing that happened to Nigeria after independence.

Obasanjo has ruled Nigeria more than any other and has benefited most from the country.

Plus he had the best opportunity to make this country great instead he spent most to the time pursuing his perceived enemies and a selfish third term agenda.

He deserves no pity

1 Like

Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by Sleekfingers: 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: DAILY POST

Stupid old fool. We're you not part of those that destroyed this country? Thunder fire that your gorilla face
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by grandstar(m): 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
Olasyke:

Which oil wells does he own?

1 Like

Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by abuwidad(m): 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
Thank God you're using your own money unlike before 2015
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by pacificom: 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nigerians should beware of politicians who have nothing to offer the country, but just want to become president to fulfill their selfish ambition and crave for executive lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by martinmiller: 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
Oghene1st:

Don't mind him, I talks with two sides of his mouth, when he had the opportunity in 1999 what did he do to cushion the affect � of this present catastrophe or he didn't see it coming.

I trust no politicians, they are of thesame mind-set, whom repentance his not in their plans, they are all monumental failures even obedient " I don't trust him either, buhari said more than him before 2015.

To this end, no country as ever prospered either without a great leader or a popular revolt, the problem of Nigeria are Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by Earthstorms(m): 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
Eriokanmi:
E go reach everyone. I know how much diesel we buy daily . resolved that we'd buy a big petrol generator that would power key gadgets in the office, henceforth. This is much more economical and cost-saving. The gen can also power our low voltage ACs. Our government has failed. It's sad to note they still claim they're paying subsidy despite the hike in the pump price of petrol and diesel. They're claiming that NNPC hasn't increased pump price yet, that the marketers only did so on their own.

In addition, we've installed solar panels in addition to the few we had in place.

Buhari's needless trips are a move to gather as much estacode as he can, for his retirement. Not that they'd not see money to take cafe of themselves but nothing is free anymore unlike when they're in office. Look at GEJ's look today and compare it with when he was in office. The difference is clear. They keep spending from what they've stolen yet, their taste remains the same and nobody remembers them again.

I'm wondering what the apc would use as their campaign points and manifestos next year. May we not smell failure ever again.

I want to build a 30kva petrol powered 3 phase sound proofed generator.

I will use a Japanese petrol engine.

Will your company buy from me? diesel cost is not worth it.
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by grandstar(m): 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
Realists:
The Devil's advocate has spoken, without shame. Where is our $16 Billions that you spent on power ?. But here you are saying trash, after making sure you sold NEPA & looted the money with your Vice looter .

It was never confirmed it was $16bn. Okonjo-Iweala who was the finance minister during the time of the alleged offence scoffed at the figure as plain fiction.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Full List Of Endangered Agencies To Be Scrapped - Orosanye / Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria / Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.