Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments (37166 Views)

Subsidy Removal: FG Shocked Over High Food, Transportation Costs / Obasanjo Laments ‘ Igbophobia’, Recalls Appointments Of Soludo, Okonjo- Iweala / Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
Mikolo70:
Make this baba go siddon jare... 16B on electricity we no see light

8 years of APC = 0

1 Like

Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by DukeofUmueri247: 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
We dey sweat too
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by kolexy(m): 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
Olasyke:
It's not like baba pays for diesel. He just gets them direct from his oil wells or something. He's just empathetic about us, civilians that are bearing the most.

You mean oil Wells produce diesel? Nothing wey person no go see for Nairaland.
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by Biodun556(m): 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
Fuel price increament is OBJ legacy. No single refinery working under him. He never issue any license to private company who showed interested in building refinery

1 Like

Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by system21: 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
You have not started sweating
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by bigdammyj: 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
Good news.
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by Imstrong2(m): 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baba don the feel the buharis effect grin
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by Streetdreamx(m): 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Las Las na everybody go chop breakfast.
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by Dikaveli(m): 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
LoL
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by xoseki532: 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
cheesy

Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by Mrkumareze(m): 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baba Don become wailers shocked, e go reach everybody las las
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by Gallantrugged: 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
I acknowledged the effort of this good ex president now. God bless you sir. It would never been this bad if it were you on sit i believe.

1 Like

Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by Imanche001(m): 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
YOU FAILED TO FIXED THE POWER SUPPLY THAT YOU PROMISED WHEN YOU ARE THE PRESIDENT OF THE COUNTRY.
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by MuslimIgbo: 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
May that sweat kill and send you to hell.

USELESS old fool.

He had all the chance to make things better but he fumbled.

HE HAD THE CHANCE TO CREATE AND GIVE US BETTER ELECTRICITY BUT HE AND ATIKU STOLE ALL THE MONEY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
Dikaveli:

Mumu we know who you are
Tinubu will succeed Buhari
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
whitephoenix:

Stop spamming threads with copy and paste tribalism.

Nairaland Mods, over to you
I love your tears Nwanne grin grin grin
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by ribbit: 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
Coming from someone that met disiel at 6 nairA per liter and left it 120 naira. How rich?

Everyone dey talk, baba subsidy self dey complain.

1 Like

Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by Lovenorth: 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
This is just a campaign
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by Splitmind: 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
Continue sweating fool. angry
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
I don’t know why people still rate this bastard of a human being called obasanjo someone that is so evil and corrupt there’s nothing good about him nothing . All he does is manipulate, tell lies steal and influence corruption . angry angry

1 Like

Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
E don cast Las Las na everybody go chop breake fast
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by EwebSolution: 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
can you imagine....a whole baba like OBJ

Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by InvertedHammer: 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
/

Nigeria is about the only country where villains play the victims grin and the people really listen.

If only he fixed the refineries as promised ..

/

1 Like

Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by Proudlyomonna: 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
Cluelessness is what we have as a govt.
Nigerians must come to realize that tribe, religion aside we have one common enemy and that is Apc.
Let's join hands to crush and take them out of the equation first.
If Peter Obi doesn't get it,let atiku take it instead of this evil disaster called Apc undecided
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by HEBEI: 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
But the rot started from your government
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by Nicepoker(m): 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
Will the youth hear? Most of them are ready to vote another vegetable.
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by VenumX: 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Believe him at your own peril. Sweating kor, pissing ni.

1 Like

Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by zinaunreal(m): 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
This baboon should quit talking trash. The whole problem of democracy today in Nigeria is his fault 100 percent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" / Repentant Boko Haram Fighter: I Can't Remember How Many People I Have Killed / Yakubu Dogara Receiving PDP Nomination Forms (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.