Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments (37169 Views)

Subsidy Removal: FG Shocked Over High Food, Transportation Costs / Obasanjo Laments ‘ Igbophobia’, Recalls Appointments Of Soludo, Okonjo- Iweala / Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by Kambols95(m): 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
MAK DESIGNS & CONSULT is a consulting firm experienced in building design and construction

1. We help you with modern 3D building designs e.g Architectural plans, Structural for residential and commercial buildings, filling stations, hotels, warehouses etc
2. We also help with Approval processes, C of O, and Survey Plans
3. We manage building projects at a reasonable professional cost
4. We also give advice on building and land matters

Contact us today- 08...037..64...1814

Our Portfolio is available on request
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by Okobola146: 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
Remember when your parents used to say"You will understand when you grow up"

Do you now understand or you’re still confused ni?
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by toyinkin(m): 11:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
I don put 1k,kindly manage it pls....and b good .God is Good.
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by Enkidu70: 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
Na the sweat go kill am oloshi
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by kafeii123: 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
Bottom line.... Dont vote APC next year if you dont want to pay higher for Diesel. APC will have a tough time next year
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by Olabimma: 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Even me too ooo Baba iyabo

Note::
Buy 21 rooms self contain in mpape abuja fact, just for 3.5 million

For more details call
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by ECHICHE: 12:12am On Aug 03, 2022
Obasanjo was part of the problem.

He failed to lay a sustainable foundation when he was president of Nig. He had the opportunity but misused it.

There are consequences for every negligence.
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by HeroicMeastro: 12:49am On Aug 03, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: DAILY POST
Old fool!
Were u not the genesis of our predicament?
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by CaptainFM1: 12:56am On Aug 03, 2022
Olasyke:
Sweating indeed.
It's not like he pays for diesel. He just gets them direct from his cronies or something. He's just empathetic about us, civilians that are bearing the most.

It's not like he's not part of our problems too.
If he handled NEPA well that time, we won't be in this clusterfuck situation where we are now.

Founding father of a democratic nation. He had the chance to make the foundation right but no, he turned out to be the typical nigerian politician.

We have a chance to rewrite our stories every 4years, but we continually vote for them. Every nation gets the leader they deserve.
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by alphaNomega: 2:04am On Aug 03, 2022
Wayo man. Someone that gets free diesel from government?
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by DARLINGTON869(m): 3:11am On Aug 03, 2022
Even first bank for my area(Fagba) dey resume by 10 am so as to reduce their diesel generator running time. Bank oo. You can imagine

T O DARLING
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by infogeneral: 3:16am On Aug 03, 2022
Eight years as president you couldn't fix electricity. You don't have any moral rights to complain.
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by ufotunang: 3:55am On Aug 03, 2022
You are also part of the problems of this country...if you had fixed the refineries and made it to work at your time and also fix the power sector for there to be constant electricity light...(16 billion dollars given to you to fix the power sector ) at least some of this problems would had been solved and the economy of nigeria would had been good and better by now.....
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by ufotunang: 3:59am On Aug 03, 2022
Atarakpa:
Were you not the person that removes subsidy from diesel that year.and you also work against Jona for Buhari. Before I forget. I hear say some millions or billions of dollars were allocated to Nepa during your tenure abi the money don finish?
....abi ..16 billion dollars given to him to fix the power sector in order for there to be constant electricity power supply in nigeria he cannot even account for the money..... he is also part of nigeria problems.,.he also caused the problems nigerians are facing now
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by siant: 4:52am On Aug 03, 2022
THIS WICKED OLD MAN THAT INCREASED PRICE OF PETROL AND VAT LESS THAN 48 HRS HE WAS TO LEAVE OFFICE, BEFORE YARADUA, A GOOD MAN REVERSE THEM.
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by Elidrisy20: 5:51am On Aug 03, 2022
Baba iyabo thunder scatter you there

1 Like

Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by dejavubobo1(m): 6:42am On Aug 03, 2022
Bankright:

It's not please.
U opened this account last week. 28th July. Then ask fr financial help 5days latr.
Anyway. Don't take me serious
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by pharmaking: 7:15am On Aug 03, 2022
OBJ did not fix refineries.

Why?

What about power?
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by walozanga(m): 7:16am On Aug 03, 2022
I can't believe what this old mistake is saying. We know how u get ur own diesel
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by MDK777: 9:25am On Aug 03, 2022
You Started Everything Sir.
Re: I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments by ransomed: 11:26am On Aug 03, 2022
It is now good that the rain is beating the high, the mighty and comrades.
You are part of our problems sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 / Yakubu Dogara Receiving PDP Nomination Forms (Photo) / PDP’s Great Betrayal And The Choice Before The APC - Femi Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.