Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:17 AM

Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike (30008 Views)

Sanwo-olu Lands In Port Harcourt On Wike's Invitation (Video) / Joe Igbokwe Pulls Down Post On ‘Wike Visiting Tinubu In France’ / Edo 2020: Atiku Knocks Buhari Over Police Siege On Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by naikeboy(m): 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
Abati go collect money from atiku go him house go do mumu interview.... Na so other international journalists since he claim to Sabi him work...
Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by Mccullum: 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
Mickykarim:

YOUR Wike THAT CANNOT DEFINE INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM AND CONSIDER A SIMPLE QUESTION AND ANSWER INTERVIEW SECTION AS SUCH.

Dr. Rueben Abati only put him in his right place by letting him know the difference.

I watched the interview and there was nothing in it that warranted the subtle vitriol tendered by the UNCOUTH UNLETTERD glorified political THUG Governor Wike. He likes and tends to carry his foul sense to any available public space. Since he has turned himself the center of attraction and the main issue in the political relevance of the PDP.

THE SENSE OF DELUSION OF GRANDEUR EXHIBITED BY GOVERNOR Nyesom Wike IS FAST BECOMING AN EXPANSIVE DELUSION.

PDP does not belong to him; he is only another contributor and conjoiner and should stop being full of himself.

ENOUGH OF HIS TOO MUCH SENSE OF IMPORTANCE.

You can't categorize Wike among unlettered ones,

if you say he's uncouth, you're correct.

grin

1 Like

Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by EwebSolution: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
i no get any comment for now.....money on my mind

Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by mdokaba1(m): 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
I don't have a dog in this fight - Dr Reuben Abati.
Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by Chris2863(m): 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Okoro I love this year tears Nwanne grin grin grin
tears for person wey no depend on Nigerian economy? You are the one that needs good governance. With good governance, you will be able to get a better job and not this una embarrassing online stuff because of peanuts
Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by YeyeGbami: 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
Mandate2023:
It is either tinubu becomes president in 2023 or Buhari continues

Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by Chris2863(m): 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
More reason why Obi will not even smell third position. In your tiny brain you believe I'm being paid to support Tinubu or Atiku but you lots are not paid to support Obi an igbo presidency

Keep your propsngada coming Nwanne
all these yen yen yen ends in 2023
Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by Amerengues2: 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
aribisala0:
As a journalist he must control his emotions. He let himself down. He started telling us his biography which made him look small it did the opposite of what he might have thought.
As a Yoruba man he let himself down, we do not expect that from omoluabi no matter the provocation.
There is no basis to compare Abati with ElRufai/
Abati is projecting himself as a journalist which means a burden of neutrality. He WAS NOT NEUTRAL

I understand he allowed emotions to run him. If you watched the program that day, when Ojinika Okpe tried to get his opinion on 'whats trending', he declined talking about Woke again. I guess someone must have cautioned him.
Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by t2luv1: 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Super stories grin grin

You say more than this for Buhari. Y'all claimed he's long dead and cloned. Bla bla bla

Okoro and propaganda eh grin grin grin

At least I'm glad you know Tinubu will succeed Buhari. If he will complete his 8 years

I'm not God the givers of life

I got it you ain't nothing but a troll. Okay I have reached my bus-stop on this crazy thread you are nothing but a troll whatever Tinubu is paying you he's surely getting his money's worth.
Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by t2luv1: 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
mdokaba1:
I don't have a dog in this fight - Dr Reuben Abati.

me neither.
Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by marsup: 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
He talks like a twelve year old girl. undecided
Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by Achilles881: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: VANGUARD

Abati is right, how can a betrayer cry about betrayal, imagine!!! by the way apart from using cultist in river state, where else can wike influence? none, if atiku was decisive by going with obi, will wike be doing all these gragra.

1 Like

Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by zigzagluv: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
You forgot , when he called PH a village
9iceboi:
Abati did nothing wrong, Wike tried to teach him journalism, the man gats defend himself.
Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by tshtsh: 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
aribisala0:
Reuben got this wrong .He allowed his ego to push him
A good journalist should never become the news
Nothing wrong with what he said. Wike attacked him in an interview for no just cause. Wike is not the first to lose an election. I dont even know what he wants.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by Arabaincubus: 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
The yesteryears journalists haven't come to terms with the fact that they no longer hold a monopoly to communication.

They are still passing through the hangover phase.
Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by cochexky: 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
Mandate2023:

70 years old man.. See what u just wrote. Even if u don't pity ur children future.. Abeg pity mine.

What have seen is enough to think about the future.

Even Tinubu Son is not campaigning for his old man. E get why.

1 Like

Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by aribisala0(m): 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
tshtsh:

Nothing wrong with what he said. Wike attacked him in an interview for no just cause. Wike is not the first to lose an election. I dont even know what he wants.
We have different opinions. I respect yours but do not see it that way
Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by DaRuud(m): 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
Mandate2023:

Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by Buckeyemedia1: 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
aribisala0:
Reuben got this wrong .He allowed his ego to push him
A good journalist should never become the news
Journalist or Politician?

1 Like

Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by kabasa24: 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ariset TV na one side TV JORNALIST THEM DEY DO . NOW ABATI AND THAT GOAT CALL RUFAI DON DEY COLLECT WOTOWOTO.

2 Likes

Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by aribisala0(m): 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Journalist or Politician?
Sorry ?
Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by aribisala0(m): 11:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Ofcourse everything will end next year February and you lots will resort to BIAFRA agitation
For sure The level of emotion invested is so much there will be no place to "keep face" when the inevitable loss comes.
Hubris that does not allow a plan B>
What Nigeria needs right now is reconciliation and healing and I do not see Obi supporters creating an environment for that to happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by Yankee101: 12:02am On Aug 03, 2022
It’s the hungry governors mostly around him

Except for Edo and Sokoto governors wey no gree

1 Like

Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by CoolAmbience(m): 12:06am On Aug 03, 2022
lonelydora:
Do you guys still take Reuben Abati serious after all his mis-firing during GEJ's tenure?

Like or hate Nyesom Wike, he is very important to PDP.

Wike is a tout, an illiterate opportunist.

Time will reveal his true self. Wait make e leave office.

He is no match for Abati.

3 Likes

Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by WillyCassey: 1:18am On Aug 03, 2022
Mickykarim:

YOUR Wike CAN NOT DEFINE INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM AND CONSIDER A SIMPLE QUESTION AND ANSWER INTERVIEW SECTION AS SUCH.

Dr. Rueben Abati only put him in the right place by letting him know the difference.

I watched the interview and there was nothing in it that warranted the subtle vitriol tendered by the UNCOUTH UNLETTERD glorified political THUG Governor Wike. He likes and tends to carry his foul sense to any available public space. Since he has turned himself the center of attraction and the main issue in the political relevance of the PDP.

THE SENSE OF DELUSION OF GRANDEUR EXHIBITED BY GOVERNOR Nyesom Wike IS FAST BECOMING AN EXPANSIVE DELUSION.

PDP does not belong to him; he is only another contributor and conjoiner and should stop being full of himself.

ENOUGH OF HIS TOO MUCH SENSE OF IMPORTANCE.

Wike is a narcissist, they throw tantrums when things don't go their way, uncouth, like being the center of attraction, and have a huge sense of 'delusion of grandeur' they think the world revolves around them, they can't move on and are very vindictive (just like Trump). They also hate being ignored that is why he is kicking in all directions because Atiku ignored him.

On a normal day, who would vote for Wike as the President of Nigeria? What makes him presidential? Have the criteria for the presidency been reduced to thuggery and arrogance?. He should be prepared to wail more during subsequent elections. Even if he decamps to 'God's own party' he will still not be president, the best he can get is a ministerial appointment. South-South can do better than Wike.
PS: I'm not a fan of Atiku, Tinubu, or their parties.
Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by nedekid: 2:51am On Aug 03, 2022
Mandate2023:
I reject it IJN!
Nigerians deserve better.
Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by nedekid: 2:54am On Aug 03, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Wike is a tout, an illiterate opportunist.

Time will reveal his true self. Wait make e leave office.

He is no match for Abati.

Wike na illiterate?
If he is, then it pays to be an illiterate.

Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by Enkidu70: 3:09am On Aug 03, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: VANGUARD

This Reuben is a wild animal, see his head as e dey shine like alien lizard head

PhD on top empty skull with no sense
Re: Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike by maybet081: 3:47am On Aug 03, 2022
Mandate2023:

Thankuu.
Another kneel transplant is loading in just 3 months.
He can't walk without support now.
For you and him presidency is better than life.
Is worst to loose both.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnapped Sarkin Kwaji of Taraba Cries Out From Captivity / Tinubu Appoints Ali Nuhu, Obi Asika, Others To Head Creative Economy MDAs / Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.