Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k (76019 Views)

See The Plate Of Food I Bought In UNICAL Today For N1200 / See The Plate Of Rice I Bought For #400 / See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Splitmind: 10:40am On Aug 03, 2022
Why are you now showing us?

You get what you paid for.
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Kosoco(m): 10:40am On Aug 03, 2022
2dollars only. grin grin grin
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Boicoded: 10:40am On Aug 03, 2022
You for carried dat kind big money cook better food for your house nah
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Omoluabi16(m): 10:41am On Aug 03, 2022
The price is fair enough, not so expensive.
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by deltateam: 10:41am On Aug 03, 2022
God1000:
Things are really expensive nowadays, this small plate of food for 1500 naira

It's not about things being expensive. The real value of that food is not more than #1000 with profit but the owner is considering rent payment and wife palava.
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by afamaustin(m): 10:41am On Aug 03, 2022
The jellof rice l want to eat now is 2500 with gizzard in ph
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Overdue: 10:42am On Aug 03, 2022
[quote author=Channah1 post=115326135]Sorry for the blurry pics. My hand wasn't steady as I was snapping cos I didn't want the man sitting at one far end beside me to know I was taking shot of my food

Yep. So, I was not happy today and I was too tired to enter the kitchen so as I was strolling, I entered an eatery and got this for 1500. Though the man said it's 1600 but I told him it's too expensive and being a regular there ( just because of the fish), he told me to pay 1500.

At least this is better than the 1700 ogbono and semo I bought last time.

I'm still not happy. undecided.

E shock you
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by shortIGBOman: 10:42am On Aug 03, 2022
That food is worth over 3k here in the East. Everything is extremely expensive here. You guys are lucky.

1 Share

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Sunday2021: 10:43am On Aug 03, 2022
This food is not more than 500 in jos
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by CorperKola: 10:43am On Aug 03, 2022
1500 is 2 people's food here
Jollof n fish and beef with fried plaintain n moi moi
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 03, 2022
2mrw u will still be there again so why bring it here
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Kajaard: 10:44am On Aug 03, 2022
killmods:
2mrw u will still be there again so why bring it here

That op is the queen of attention seeking.
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Lexusgs430: 10:44am On Aug 03, 2022
Channah1:

My brother, it does. The soup I want to make tomorrow is not more than 2k including the lafun o. I already bought everything but couldn't cook it today because I was going for bible study.

Invite me to this lafun fiesta........... Can't you read and understand your bible, yourself......... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Feelings79: 10:44am On Aug 03, 2022
I don't understand this talk about food being expensive.Here in Benue state there seems to be a glut in our markets and I don't see an influx of people from all over the country coming to buy as used to be the case in previous years
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by onuman: 10:44am On Aug 03, 2022
Abfinest007:
Nothing is cheap not everything is expensive.most product has reduce d quantity

Even electric shock now don use to shock as before .if u think I'm lying ask buhari ,when last did he use d word "shock

But nothing shocks Buhari;
not even a situation of Islamic terrorists taking over Nigeria.

Guess why they fielded Tinubu/Shettima candidacy.

1 Like

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Streetmovement(m): 10:45am On Aug 03, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I'm happy you left that place you were staying, I was beginning to get worried on your behalf even though I don't know you but it gives me joy that you up and doing now.

Stay safe and blessed.
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by tarantino1: 10:46am On Aug 03, 2022
Been a while since I bought food outside. When I did around 2019, I used to spend around N400 to feel satisfied

I follow my guy around April go buy food for eatery. Before I know werin dey sup, there tell me say the ninsjse wey I buy na N1200. cry

grin grin I just weak.
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by OlawaleBammie: 10:47am On Aug 03, 2022
Channah1:
Sorry for the blurry pics. My hand wasn't steady as I was snapping cos I didn't want the man sitting at one far end beside me to know I was taking shot of my food

Yep. So, I was not happy today and I was too tired to enter the kitchen so as I was strolling, I entered an eatery and got this for 1500. Though the man said it's 1600 but I told him it's too expensive and being a regular there ( just because of the fish), he told me to pay 1500.

grin grin grin

Op wan to dey prove to us say level don change be that ooh

Mama don blow, she don get moneyyyyy

Even dagrin, na 1k hin dey use get a plate and hin go stil leave the change for the attendant grin grin

God a no know how poverty take report me to u, but pls dont give the weyrey single audience Baba God.
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by FiremanX: 10:47am On Aug 03, 2022
Channah1:
Sorry for the blurry pics. My hand wasn't steady as I was snapping cos I didn't want the man sitting at one far end beside me to know I was taking shot of my food

Must u post everything u do Mercychen? why can't u keep some things private,,,why does ur life revolves around dis forum? Nawa for u,,,
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Sucre6: 10:47am On Aug 03, 2022
I eat every now and then too but u don't see me posting and lamenting abourit, I just finished eating fufu and Very rich vegetable soup, with two goat meat and one big fish, everything #2,500. Location area 8 Garki Abuja, things hard, no be there fault say them increase food price, go market go price food stuff, u will be amazed, Apc and buhari aff finish this country sad
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Kajaard: 10:49am On Aug 03, 2022
FiremanX:
Must u post everything u do Mercychen? why can't u keep some things private,,,why does ur life revolves around dis forum? Nawa for u,,,

I am happy someone else saw that attention seeker for who she is. She is really pathetic.
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by EBEk101(m): 10:49am On Aug 03, 2022
Come to lekki and see food we buy here in thousands of naira
When I check how much I spend on food weekly
No be person tell me to learn how cook

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Franzinni: 10:50am On Aug 03, 2022
Abfinest007:
Nothing is cheap not everything is expensive.most product has reduce d quantity

Even electric shock now don use to shock as before .if u think I'm lying ask buhari ,when last did he use d word "shock
savage grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 10:52am On Aug 03, 2022
Channah1:

My brother, it does. The soup I want to make tomorrow is not more than 2k including the lafun o. I already bought everything but couldn't cook it today because I was going for bible study.
And i love lafun ooo, but am not going to bible study.
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by FiremanX: 10:52am On Aug 03, 2022
Kajaard:

I am happy someone else saw that attention seeker for who she is. She is really pathetic.
Lolx,,,I thought I was the only one,,I don't even blame her, I blame the mod that brought dis rubbish to the front page,,,
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by kingyakos: 10:52am On Aug 03, 2022
No complain. Just eat drink and plenty water
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Deicide: 10:52am On Aug 03, 2022
Na by force to chop am with fish?
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:53am On Aug 03, 2022
Channah1:

This food cheap nau undecided this food na 4500 for my area
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by nsesam(m): 10:55am On Aug 03, 2022
Enjoy the devidence of the government you voted into power. If you didn't pls let's correct this wrong together by been obedient.
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Amumaigwe: 10:55am On Aug 03, 2022
oz4real83:
If you know the cost of fish in the market, you will realise that the eatery was even fair with the price they sold it to you. The two "swallow" and the soup accounted for the remaining cost which I think is fair considering how Buhari and his gang killed this country, businesses are folding up while some are scaling down production due to high production cost. State govts have also stopped those welfare programmes like cheap mass transportation they use in ameliorating citizens' suffering because of high diesel cost. People and businesses are suffering in Nigeria.

Where are the sai baba 4+4 gang. They should all eat the main course meals from the fruits if their doings. The rest of us would do with the left overs. Ndi ara
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Minjim: 10:55am On Aug 03, 2022
Add the cosy environment they gave you to eat it.
I'm sure the eatry had light and they used diesel to power their generator.
3 of that fish is not less than 1k in the market. I'm talking fresh ones

If that is pounded yam,
By my estimation, considering the inflation, that meal is cheap worth 0ne five.

They're in biz to make profit not to balance or lose.
Though you might spend less to prepare it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Food Items I Bought With 78K - Man Shares Shocking Pictures / Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) / See The Foodstuffs I Bought For 950 Naira In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.