Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,788 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k (76771 Views)

The Plate Of Food I Bought For N1500 Was N400 A Year Ago (Photo) / The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today / See The Plate Of Food I Bought In UNICAL Today For N1200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Channah1(f): 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
KulHeadedHuman:
If it's croaker then somehow worth the price

Yes it is.

1 Like

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by mariahAngel(f): 10:49am On Aug 09, 2022
Channah1:

Yes it is.

Channah, if you don't mind, let me share some of my food photography tips with you:

- Whenever you dish out your food, always wipe off food/soup stains around your plate before taking pictures.

- If you can, take your pictures under natural light. Food pictures are most beautiful with natural light.

- While taking pictures of your food, try as much as possible to keep your hands still, to avoid blurry pictures.

- If the pictures are blurry, delete and keep taking more pictures, until you have the best shots.

- When you can afford to, get white plates without any pattern (even if they're melamine)
The plain white plate lets the food shine.

I'll share more when I remember. smiley
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Channah1(f): 11:02am On Aug 09, 2022
mariahAngel:

Channah, if you don't mind, let me share some of my food photography tips with you:

- Whenever you dish out your food, always wipe off food/soup stains around your plate before taking pictures.

- If you can, take your pictures under natural light. Food pictures are most beautiful with natural light.

- While taking pictures of your food, try as much as possible to keep your hands still, to avoid blurry pictures.

- If the pictures are blurry, delete and keep taking more pictures, until you have the best shots.

- When you can afford to, get white plates without any pattern (even if they're melamine)
The plain white plate lets the food shine.

I'll share more when I remember. smiley

Ok.
Thanks..

Not like I don't know all these things but for now,
since I'm not monetizing it but just catching fun with it, that is why I don't really take details into consideration more so as that would make my food get cold trying to achieve all that perfection.

As for plaiting, I know I need to get some really nice plates for myself ( nairaland apart) but for the now, bills yapa and I'm not seeking anyone's validation cos when I was living in an uncompleted building, no body offered to help. Rather they called me scam. So why should I bother or seek to impress anyone when I'm not doing it for any monetary gains.

My sister I understand and appreciate you for your concern but I'll continue to post it like that until I'm ready to monetize it. Then I can go all out and invest in plates and other gadgets for filming and photography.

Thanks At least this tips will still be useful for later time.
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by mariahAngel(f): 11:37am On Aug 09, 2022
Channah1:

Ok.
Thanks..

Not like I don't know all these things but for now,
since I'm not monetizing it but just catching fun with it, that is why I don't really take details into consideration more so as that would make my food get cold trying to achieve all that perfection.

As for plaiting, I know I need to get some really nice plates for myself ( nairaland apart) but for the now, bills yapa and I'm not seeking anyone's validation cos when I was living in an uncompleted building, no body offered to help. Rather they called me scam. So why should I bother or seek to impress anyone when I'm not doing it for any monetary gains.

My sister I understand and appreciate you for your concern but I'll continue to post it like that until I'm ready to monetize it. Then I can go all out and invest in plates and other gadgets for filming and photography.

Thanks At least this tips will still be useful for later time.

Channah! Channah!
You ehn! grin

Well, the part about the food getting cold before one is done is sometimes true sha...especially for someone like me who's passionate about food photography, and almost obsessed with getting beautiful food pictures. cheesy

Anyways, keep doing what you're doing, you have my support.
Keep making people happy with your posts, and in no time, you will reap the seeds of happiness you've sown.
Most importantly, keep being yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Channah1(f): 11:43am On Aug 09, 2022
mariahAngel:

Channah! Channah!
You ehn! grin

Well, the part about the food getting cold before one is done is sometimes true sha...especially for someone like me who's passionate about food photography, and almost obsessed with getting beautiful food pictures. cheesy

Anyways, keep doing what you're doing, you have my support.
Keep making people happy with your posts, and in no time, you will reap the seeds of happiness you've sown.
Most importantly, keep being yourself.

Lol... True na. I can't come and be eating cold food. I like my food very hot.

Amen and Amen.
Thanks Sis.
God bless you too.
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by mariahAngel(f): 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
Channah1:

Lol... True na. I can't come and be eating cold food. I like my food very hot.

Amen and Amen.
Thanks Sis.
God bless you too.

God bless you too.

For me, this is your best picture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Channah1(f): 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
mariahAngel:

God bless you too.

Oww.. really? cheesy..

It was even on this one someone asked the kind of phone Im using.

Thanks Maami.

1 Like

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by mariahAngel(f): 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
Channah1:

Oww.. really? cheesy..

It was even on this one someone asked the kind of phone Im using.

Thanks Maami.

It's the natural light factor. cheesy

You're welcome Channah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Channah1(f): 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
mariahAngel:

It's the natural light factor. cheesy

You're welcome Channah.

Yeah.. you're right. The weather was very bright that day and I opened the window. Other times, it was cloudy due to the season we are in.

Will do more of natural lights then.

1 Like

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by 99thEnemy(m): 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
Denique:

The price is fair, trust me. Most sell soup separately. Nigeria shall be revived someday.
You need me to bring you to Benue the food basket of the nation

Food will never be our problem swidy kiss
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Denique(f): 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
99thEnemy:

You need me to bring you to Benue the food basket of the nation

Food will never be our problem swidy kiss

Hahahaha! Look who we have here! How are you?

How about every other state having Benue in it?

I hope you are a registered voter yet?

1 Like

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by 99thEnemy(m): 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
Denique:

Hahahaha! Look who we have here! How are you?

How about every other state having Benue in it?

I hope you are a registered voter yet?
I am doing fine my dear, hope you are too. kiss
@bolded..I sure am.
Have been voting since 2011

Except that of 2019 cause I was still in Philippines then.

How is Kriss216 ? Seems he has gone AWOL. tongue
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by armyofone(m): 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
mariahAngel:

God bless you too.

Only one cup of rice Iya mi pack all the baskit of pepper in the Market put making others not to see pepper to buy.

I can not come and eat soso pepper on top rice.
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by mariahAngel(f): 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
armyofone:

Only one cup of rice Iya mi pack all the baskit of pepper in the Market put making others not to see pepper to buy.

I can not come and eat soso pepper on top rice.

Hahahahahahahahahaha
Iya mi, where did you leave your Nigerianess? cheesy
We're known to eat hot peppers and spit out fire like dragons.

As for that one, I think those are more of fresh tomatoes than peppers.
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Denique(f): 11:02am On Aug 16, 2022
99thEnemy:

@bolded..I sure am.

Fair enough. I've only voted once in my life- 2011. Couldn't get the PVC in 2015 and didn't bother in 2019 but this time, I am voting. So help me God.
Btw, Kriss should be fine I know. Been a while I heard from him.

2 Likes

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by 99thEnemy(m): 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
Denique:

Fair enough. I've only voted once in my life- 2011. Couldn't get the PVC in 2015 and didn't bother in 2019 but this time, I am voting. So help me God.
Btw, Kriss should be fine I know. Been a while I heard from him.
Nice to know.

Who are you going to vote for presido ? :p
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Denique(f): 8:25am On Aug 17, 2022
99thEnemy:

Nice to know.

Who are you going to vote for presido ? :p

I stay obeying the voice of reason.

1 Like

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by 99thEnemy(m): 10:48am On Aug 17, 2022
Denique:

I stay obeying the voice of reason.

OBI dient gurl kiss

Happy Birthday Swidy kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Kriss216: 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2022
99thEnemy:

@bolded..I sure am.

Sorry bro for the late reply. Got banned here.

I'm fine, thanks bro. Hope you're good

Denique, I appreciate. I believe you're doing good.
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by mariahAngel(f): 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kriss216:

Deniqu, I appreciate. I believe you're doing good.

Ban onwa ole ka ha nyere gi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Denique(f): 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kriss216:

Deni.que, I appreciate. I believe you're doing good.

Hey,
Nice to have you back. Do have a great week ahead..

1 Like

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Denique(f): 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2022
99thEnemy:

OBI dient gurl kiss

Happy Birthday Swidy kiss kiss kiss

Thank youuu

1 Like

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Kriss216: 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2022
mariahAngel:

Ban onwa ole ka ha nyere gi?
Ndia ana ekwe ka'm zuike. E reach onwa ishi.

Ama'm na idi happy. Okwaya?

1 Like

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Kriss216: 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2022
Denique:

Hey,
Nice to have you back. Do have a great week ahead..
Thanks dear.
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by mariahAngel(f): 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kriss216:

Ndia ana ekwe ka'm zuike. E reach onwa ishi.

Ama'm na idi happy. Okwaya?

Chineke!
So Chukwu ma ihe I mere. undecided
Nukwanu ihe, gi'ju.

M di happy n'olia? O gboshiri gi I bia na nairaland? cheesy
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Kriss216: 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
mariahAngel:

Chineke!
So Chukwu ma ihe I mere. undecided
Nukwanu ihe, gi'ju.

M di happy n'olia? O gboshiri gi I bia na nairaland? cheesy

O'nweghi ihe'm mere... O'kwa ima awughi onye nsogbu? Nwoke na agara onwe ya ka'm wu...owu ashi?
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by mariahAngel(f): 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kriss216:

O'nweghi ihe'm mere... O'kwa ima awughi onye nsogbu?
Nwoke na agara onwe ya ka'm wu...owu ashi?

So, don't you think you provoke people?
A si gi duo ishi ugbu a, si gi a wuhu onye nsogbu, gi duo? cheesy
O wu nani nwoke na a gara onwe ya? cheesy
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Kriss216: 12:07am On Sep 05, 2022
mariahAngel:

So, don't you think you provoke people?
A si gi duo ishi ugbu a, si gi a wuhu onye nsogbu, gi duo? cheesy
O wu nani nwoke na a gara onwe ya? cheesy
Umu chineke anaghi adu ishi tongue

1 Like

Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by mariahAngel(f): 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
Kriss216:

Umu chineke anaghi adu ishi tongue

I kpagakwanu agwa ka nwa Chineke? smiley
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Tegabadguy(m): 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
mariahAngel:

I kpagakwanu agwa ka nwa Chineke? smiley
grin grin grin grin know sell us
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by mariahAngel(f): 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
Tegabadguy:
grin grin grin grin know sell us

Hahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k by Tegabadguy(m): 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahahaha grin
yes now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video) / Man Kills A Huge Python That 'Visited Him' On His Birthday At 2am (Photos) / See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.