Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Why Are Women Not Ashamed Of Exposing Their Body For Christ Sake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Not Ashamed Of Exposing Their Body For Christ Sake (486 Views)

When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" / "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Women Not Ashamed Of Exposing Their Body For Christ Sake by Marve380: 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
This picture of the lady is a disgrace to decent ladies and mothers all over the world.

This pic was taken in florida, USA to be precise.

The pic was taken during an audition for a fashion modelling.

The boob exposure is rather too overt and indiscreet to decent men.

She should be arrested for indecent body exposure.

Thank you.
click here to check picture

(1) (Reply)

#Romance»how To Toast A Lady« / How Do I Say No To A Gay Man. / How My Day Went����

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.